Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just got car back

Full post linky
Definately. I gotta see this thing. Looks like you/whoever did a really nice job. But that thing still needs some SS mesh.

I'm working on my new audio system tomorrow so all of you guys will have to give me your opinion on that one.

Plus that guy I was talking about with the 98 SHO said he was going to be leaving on one of those Air Force runs in a couple weeks and won't be back till October so I would kind of like to get him in there as well. Just let me know what day ahead of time so I can ask for it off. I seem to be getting a lot of Sundays off so another one of those would be cool
Usually any sunday would work 4 me. We'll take a poll.

MEET?
Saturday MOA
Saturday Other Location
Sunday MOA
Sunday Other Location

I'm trying to get something going with Mazda6 folk as well... I was hoping the weekend of the 17th or 24th...

I have heard no preferences on place or date yet.
Well im the only one that voted so im guessing not gonna happen
i'd go.. but i'l ride w/ redlinericer
Originally posted by shineySVTfan:
i'd go.. but i'l ride w/ redlinericer

When are you going to be able to go putz? I should be able to make just about any saturday or sunday... Am would be preferred i think
I have no preference and am trying to hear from the 6clubbers before I vote.
Originally posted by redlinericer:
When are you going to be able to go putz? I should be able to make just about any saturday or sunday... Am would be preferred i think

just let me know in advance or give me dates so i can check the sched
Originally posted by IWishIHadASVT:
Well im the only one that voted so im guessing not gonna happen

Yeah what is the deal lately?? I've been checking our north central branch like every day or two, where is everyone??????
??????? i get my car back now everyones hiding
Well don't feel left out, no one is around to visit with me either ....... lol
You guys just have to let me know. I have pretty much every Sunday off.
i say we set one up far enough away that trolls can see??
Posted By: MNSVT Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/13/05 12:53 PM
I am a newbie but I am here and willing to meet up somewhere. Iwent to the last MOA meet and would like to do it again.
99CSVT
Sorry I havent posted in a while. Been super busy with the new house and job. Let me know a time and weekend and ill try to be there!
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/19/05 05:30 AM
Well, I can do it on the 25th (sunday) yeah i've been pretty busy too. also just let me know what you guys are doing. I cna bring my new sable! Its a 2004.
Originally posted by DeltarMN:
Well, I can do it on the 25th (sunday) yeah i've been pretty busy too. also just let me know what you guys are doing. I cna bring my new sable! Its a 2004.

Sweet! yeah doug you better be there you are elected official North Central (MN at least) CEG Rep :
i cant make it that weekend
25th is good for me... give me solids ASAP, so I can tall the Mazda6 folk.
what up ladies!!!

I've been so busy lately plus I haven't been able to drive my car a whole hell of lot......I need to do some work.....but funds are a little tight.

need clutch disc
head gasket(s)
new radiator hoses (most are leaking)

I could take care of this but I'm saving for the ADC chip

I'm also throwing in new fuel pump, 30lb injectors, 75mm MAF, smaller S/C pulley (it's all sitting here in my house).....so I'm just going to hold off until winter since that's going to be a pretty big job for me to pull off. once I get the chip though it's going to be taken care of in short order......like I said though....won't be until late fall/early winter.

Also, I need a few new wheels and tires so instead of piece mailing it I'm just going to try and save up and get these towards the later parts of winter.

Doug - appears your ride is finally starting to come together!! looks good!!
Posted By: MNSVT Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/20/05 05:10 AM
My wife will be out of town on the 25th so I will not be able to make it (three kids at my house).
bring em' redlinericer loves to baby sit
OK, we need to get date/time/where firmed up so everyone knows when and where to show up!
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
OK, we need to get date/time/where firmed up so everyone knows when and where to show up!

Well... since no one has really come up with anything, i'll just throw it out there. How bout Sunday (25th) around Noon in the MOA ramps (one of the upper ones someone else pick)? I'm not sure whether i'll make it or not i'm pretty busy on Sunday but we'll have to see.
By the way i hope we see some more Mazda 6's! they're SWEET
East or West? I'll throw out west... easier
Posted By: G Stone Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/24/05 02:21 AM
I wish I lived in the cities again so I could show up. I've never been to a Contour meet and really want to go.
is it still on how many are going??????
I'm still planning on being there... though Brad is a disgrace.
Well.... Anyone wanna try this weekend? or one coming up?
im down
Ok, what's better saturday or sunday? my personal preference would be sunday...
ditto, we are still waiting on to see when James and the 6 club are available. Gonna be driving the expedition though, wrecked the black one Mon. night
ditto, we are still waiting on to see when James and the 6 club are available. Gonna be driving the expedition though, wrecked the black one Mon. night

WHAT! So soon!!!! Sorry to hear that man! How bad is she?
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/29/05 02:00 AM
oh crap, did I miss the meet? I forgot about it... I'll get the next one I swear!

Edit: I got to remember to check back here more often.
Originally posted by XKontour98:

WHAT! So soon!!!! Sorry to hear that man! How bad is she?

Well if you could imagine a 15 lb racoon run under my car then try to escape out the back(which is 4.5 inches from ground) It ripped the entire rear bumper off and messed up the QP's, Ill post pics later. Im having to much fun with my new expedition
Well... we had tried for last weekend, without success. I will be out of town this coming weekend, and it's a little too close to post now.

Let's try setting something a few weeks out.
Posted By: MNSVT Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 09/29/05 06:24 AM
Didn't you just get your Contour finished? That sucks!!!
yup James was the only one to see it finished, since no one else came to MOA Sun(you all jinxed my car)j/k Its actually for sale now, if anyones interested.
yup James was the only one to see it finished, since no one else came to MOA Sun(you all jinxed my car)j/k Its actually for sale now, if anyones interested.

I'll take the body kit off your hands then since it is already painted black
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:

Haha nice, well if you guys want to do another meet it we need to decide SOON i'm parking my car within a couple weeks the insurance expires Oct 15th so i'll be changing it over to storage at that point (ie last chance to drive it around)
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:

Well this is whats left of the rear bumper. Mines already in storage due to that f'ing coon, but ill meet in the X

For the meet how about we do Sun. Oct. 9th???

Edit: I just love how this thread started on getting my car back and in the same thread i have pictures of the bumper f'd up
For the meet how about we do Sun. Oct. 9th???

Edit: I just love how this thread started on getting my car back and in the same thread i have pictures of the bumper f'd up

that is pretty messed up but [censored] happens..
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 10/03/05 04:52 PM
Whats with al the racoons I've been seeing lately around the roads everywere... smashes and running...
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 10/06/05 12:07 AM
depending on where and when your meet is I might be inclined to attend
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 10/06/05 03:27 PM
I just need about a weeks notice to know if I can go or not.
you guys better hurry up because winter is almost here:D. And if its within a hour of here I'm game if we don't have a freak blizzard.
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: We need another MOA meet before winter - 10/07/05 05:48 AM
no kiddn
© CEG Archives