Bosch Spark Plug Wires
New headlight Assemblies
100W Xenon Redline Bulbs
Alpine CDE-9843 CD Player
White HVAC Overlay w/ Headlight Overlay
Infinity Reference 6x8 Speakers
Replaced step, and dome lights w/ green bulbs
Tinted windows

i have about 220hp at the flywheel and it shows because my car is fast. in the future im thinking about some graphics and a 3.5" muffler tip.

my cardomain is at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/697786
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 05:50 PM
220 at the flywheel eh? How many ponies is that K&N pulling out? Is it the drop in style?
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 06:37 PM
I say go for the graphics and the 3.5" tip, should get you about 25 more HP at the flywheel!!
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 06:45 PM
Tux, welcome to CEG, but please don't spout stupid things off like "i have about 220hp at the flywheel and it shows because my car is fast". Most of us here do know a few things about these cars and can quite easily spot bull.

If you want some advice on mods or to show us your car, cool, but please don't insult our intelligence.

As far as my personal opinion, why would you add a 3.5" muffler tip? If you've got performance exhaust and want to add a bit of bling at the same time fine, but otherwise, why would you drop the coin just to add some tips on stock mufflers?

Thanks,
Rick
Posted By: Davo Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 06:50 PM
Originally posted by tuxcotoursvt:
i have about 220hp at the flywheel and it shows because my car is fast. in the future im thinking about some graphics and a 3.5" muffler tip.

Sweet! It will be even faster and more powerful after you add the tip and graphics!!!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 07:48 PM
Davo,
I thought you'd of beat both me and "X" to the punch on this one.

Posted By: Davo Re: new ford guy - 07/06/05 09:21 PM
I was going to hold off. But if Rick gets in on it, you know it's serious, so I decided to pitch in.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: new ford guy - 07/07/05 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Davo:
I was going to hold off. But if Rick gets in on it, you know it's serious, so I decided to pitch in.

LOL, now thats funny
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: new ford guy - 07/07/05 12:28 PM
Is he coming back or did ya guys scare him off?
Posted By: tuxcontoursvt Re: new ford guy - 07/10/05 06:50 AM
im right here you dont hacve to be [censored] pricks about how i want MY car to be or look like
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: new ford guy - 07/10/05 06:52 PM
thers no way in hell ur puttin 220 at the flywheel.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: new ford guy - 07/10/05 10:56 PM
Oh but just wait til he puts his nitrous shot on there and blows it to pieces... Check his posts in the F/I Section
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: new ford guy - 07/10/05 11:25 PM
i thnk someone needs a honda...
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: new ford guy - 07/10/05 11:38 PM
I think someone needs to watch something other than The Fast and the Furious...
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 12:14 AM
Originally posted by tuxcotoursvt:

Yeah, and I have a 9 second Mustang... and its a V-6... stock ... 660 HP at the flywheel sucka!!!

LMAO

Steve
Posted By: tuxcontoursvt Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 02:46 AM
stfu
Posted By: 24.2quick4u Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 03:01 AM
dude yur gettin alot of [censored] cuz yur postin stupid and outrageous claims. i have seen yur car once it is clean and from the sounds of it u need to just leave it that way and b happy that u have a clean and continueing to run car or start listening to a few of the major cegers here they seriously wont set u wrong there here to help if yur willing to listen. i know i meet rick the day after i bought my car and he had no problem with me meeting him at his house and explaining everything i asked about so appreciate the people who have done the testing,tuneing and experimenting for us and listen
Posted By: tuxcontoursvt Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 03:09 AM
you have seen my car in real life?
Posted By: shineySVTfan Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 03:40 AM

this is his car.. it goes from 220 at the fly to 420 when i hit VTEC YO!

Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 05:34 AM
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 05:44 AM
Hey tuxcontoursvt. I know the guys are giving you a really hard time but overall, you kind of brought in on yourself. Read some of the nicer comments like this one and another one left by another CEGer in another one of your posts. It was something to the point like giving this place a break, change your screen name, and give everything one more try. This is an EXCELLENT place to learn things and get questions answered. I have done some looking around at different vehicle forums myself and none seem to be as helpfull as this one is. You just can't make claims that you THINK are right. There are people around here with cars making a proven 300+ HP at the wheels that know what they are talking about as well as people like myself which aren't so lucky to own an SVT that know BS when they see it.

This is about the best that I can come up with right now so personally, I would take that short break, change your name so people don't easly recognize you, and start over with a claim that you have a clean 98 SVT Contour (I think it was a 98). Get to know the search feature for a day, read the FAQs, and get to know some of these people in a nice way. Who knows, maybe everybody as well as myself will get to meet you at a gathering sometime.

Welcome to CEG
Alex
Posted By: N-terst8 Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 06:09 AM
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:
Hey tuxcontoursvt. I know the guys are giving you a really hard time but overall, you kind of brought in on yourself. Read some of the nicer comments like this one and another one left by another CEGer in another one of your posts. It was something to the point like giving this place a break, change your screen name, and give everything one more try. This is an EXCELLENT place to learn things and get questions answered. I have done some looking around at different vehicle forums myself and none seem to be as helpfull as this one is. You just can't make claims that you THINK are right. There are people around here with cars making a proven 300+ HP at the wheels that know what they are talking about as well as people like myself which aren't so lucky to own an SVT that know BS when they see it.

This is about the best that I can come up with right now so personally, I would take that short break, change your name so people don't easly recognize you, and start over with a claim that you have a clean 98 SVT Contour (I think it was a 98). Get to know the search feature for a day, read the FAQs, and get to know some of these people in a nice way. Who knows, maybe everybody as well as myself will get to meet you at a gathering sometime.

Welcome to CEG
Alex

All I can say is Welcome to CEG!!!
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: new ford guy - 07/11/05 01:27 PM
OK this post has served more than it's purpose. Move along.

-Tux- welcome to CEG, please read my comments and you'll see we're serious about technical issues here so please don't just spout random things like that and you should be good to go.

Rick
© CEG Archives