Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: XKontour98 First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/30/05 09:40 PM
Hey everyone theres been a lot of talk about getting a meet together and I say its about time we get one setup!

Now that Springzing is outta the way and most people shoud be out of school I say lets do it!

One of these weekends in June willl hopefully work out for the majority of us.

Ill setup a vote for a couple days and lets see which one will work....

Meet Dates:
Saturday June 11th
Sunday June 12th
Saturday June 18th
Sunday June 19th

If there is a suggestion for a better date please post. I threw these two weekends up just so that we have a limited selection.

Also please post any suggestions for a meeting place/time/ideas...

Hopefully Sean will have his 3L running and can make it!

Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/30/05 10:46 PM
I voted for June 18th because that is the most likely one I'd be able to get to.
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/30/05 11:06 PM
18th or 19th, either one. That way I can get it off from work and EVERYONE CAN PLAN AHEAD TO GO
Posted By: dpa43_dup1 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 12:40 AM
The 18 would be better for me since I already have the 17 & 18 off. I am not sure I will be able to make thou on money wise thou since I am moving and saving for Morettes!

But I'll try.

Posted By: Nate S Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 12:58 AM
Voted for the 19th, but either sunday will work for me probably.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 01:21 AM
The 19th probably won't work for me... the others would... give me some advance so I can invite Mazda6 people.
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 02:02 AM
either 18th or 19th will work i will hopefully have the black one up n going since im getting the body kit painted/ installed now Still waiting on headlights, guys had them 3+ months Thread
I say MOA again since thats pretty much a central location on all the highways(and i live 5 minutes away )
Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 02:20 AM
Dave, if you want to go and can't afford it, you can ride up with me. We'd have to split the hotel if we stay the night though.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 06:24 AM
Any night works for me! I can't wait to go
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 02:03 PM
Hey Doug, thanks for thinking about me!! The 3L is up and running, and that is without the new chip from ADC. I voted for the 18th also, the week b-4 I am having a going away party since we are moving and the week after I am moving!! Knock on wood, that 3 litre runs so smooth and quiet, I can't wait to see how she does with that chip installed. Where are we planning on meeting? MOA sounds good to me. Let's get an agenda together so we don't waste too much time farting around.

Talk to you all soon

Sean
Posted By: rmcd79_dup1 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 02:35 PM
I said the 12th because Fathers day weekend wouldn't work for me and I still want to make it to one of the TC meets.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 05:15 PM
You name it....I'm there.

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 05:36 PM
Originally posted by rmcd79:
I said the 12th because Fathers day weekend wouldn't work for me and I still want to make it to one of the TC meets.

Doh! totally forgot about Father's day! Sorry dad...
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 05:38 PM
Hmmm, still doesn't matter to me i guess. I'm up for the MOA cuz it's got lots of parking space and it's easy for everyone to find.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 06:44 PM
The only thing about the MOA that concerns me is that the last meet we had there, the security guards paid us a visit... Lucky for us one of them was a contour owner and he was cool with us chill'n...I'm just afraid the next guard wont be so friendly....

However there is usually good parking and even if it rains we can still hang out by the cars in the ramp... and there are plenty of places to eat if we want to grab something.

James had mentioned to me at SZing about getting a group together and hitting up an indoor go cart track in Burnsville. What do you guys think about that?
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 05/31/05 08:34 PM
I'm down for whatever.....go-karting sounds good.....I'll be there for whatever you guys plan!!....just let me know!!
Posted By: MNSVT Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 03:30 AM
I'm good for the carts also. I went to the one in Brooklyn Center last year with some guys I knew from a Subaru SVX board. Mike, I can't believe that white Celica tore you up on 77 the other day. Just kidding! We need to all hook up soon. I need some help with diagnosing a start up noise in my engine so the sooner we all meet the better.
Jarrod
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 04:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHA......good one on that Celica......I would have lit up the tires just to be funny but I'm having some clutch problems......NEXT TIME!!

Start-up problems???

Have you posted in the troubleshooting forum at all?? You'd be surprised how soon you can resolve your problem.....you'll just have to determine which guys know what the hell they are talking about!! Try it out!!.....otherwise we'll see what we can do when we have the TC meet.....don't ask me though.....I don't know jack!!!!!

Later.

Mike
Posted By: captainandy15 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 05:57 AM
I'm also in, the 18th or 19th work well for me.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 11:46 AM
Originally posted by slingersvt:
I'm down for whatever.....go-karting sounds good.....I'll be there for whatever you guys plan!!....just let me know!!

Ditto, i don't mind go-karting or just getting together and cruising. Whatever works for me
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 01:45 PM
We have come to the conclusion that the 20th is Fathers Day, right? I am up for the 29th then if that is the best for the majority involved! And as far as the poll goes, it looks to be that way. Go karting would be fun and then maybe some late lunch, then a cruise and go our seperate ways. I wonder if SVTOAC is getting together that day too?!
Let me know, I will try and make whatever date works out.

Sean
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 02:47 PM
Sean what did I say about drinking on the job! jk I think you mean the 18th and 19th. Being that the 18th looks good... Ill see wha tI can find for go carting info.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 02:53 PM
it better be the 18th or 19th.....I almost forgot my G/F's birthday on the 29th......that would be good!!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 03:40 PM
Sorry about the dates, I am not completely confused at this point, but the drinking part is still a problem!! Somebody at work switched the keys on my keyboard...ha, ha very funny. How early are we talking on meeting? Im an early bird so whenever works for me.
Hey Doug--do you still need work on the VW...I sorta forgot about it, we can work something out, just let me know!

Sean
Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 03:52 PM
The earliest I (we) would be able to be there is in the afternoon, no earlier than 2 or 3.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 05:19 PM
LOL. Sean- I still need to get some work done on the VW. What do you think its gonna run? I have to make sure i'll have enough $$

Here is a LINK to the gokarting place if you guys are interested
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/01/05 06:10 PM
Doug- PM me with exactly what you need for the VW and I will put together the quote either today or tomorrow. From what I remember...FBump, Right fender, one or two small parts. Paint and body time!! Can't wait for the meet, gonna be good shiznit
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/02/05 01:06 AM
Can I invite my NC TCCA Chapter to this meet? probably be about 2-4 people. We are looking to have a meet around the same time, I think it would be fun to kind of merge with you guys.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/02/05 03:54 AM
Shyt I dont care man the more the better as far as im concerned. Just dont blow your engine this time!
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/02/05 04:20 AM
Heh, If I do it will be on the sable. lol. The taurus is still getting the royal treatment.
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 12:28 AM
I'm inviting the local Mazda6 club... so bring your friends too!
Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 03:36 AM
James, what day are you inviting them to?
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 05:38 PM
Ok so far it looks like the 18th is the best date for all that voted. Lets plan on that and figure out a schedule and meeting place/time.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 05:43 PM
This is gonna be so much fun!!! I have been working hard to get my rims shiney and clean...we will see how they look in 2 weeks. See you all soon.

SEan
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 05:46 PM
Ok just contacted the track and the pricing goes like this:

1- 8 min race: $18
3- 8 min races: $42

We can get a 10 pack of 8 min rides for $150.

or if we go on a Sunday we can try and schedule a 9 person exclusive race that runs for 30 mins broken into a couple races and offers the winner a trophy. She said that usually runs between $30-40 a person and you have to pay for 9 people.

What do you guys think? We could do the gocarts someother time if there isnt enough interest or we want to get the 30 min Sunday race deal....

Posted By: ellmers95 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 05:54 PM
I may not have the money for the go carts since I may have my boys with me BUT that does not mean I wont show up I have been waiting for this day.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 06:27 PM
Boy, it does get a bit spendier every year. I remember when they first put the go-cart place there it was 12.50 a race for 8 minutes. You wonder why the poverty level keeps going up and people have to move to Godfobidden places like Zimmerman and Rochester just to afford a home!! We could also go to the Mall and have an Air Hockey tournament, or maybe set up a tether ball court and do that. Man, I am so glad it's Friday, I'm losing my mind (a.k.a. Drinking on the Job!!)!!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/03/05 06:56 PM
Yeah I figured it might be a bit much for some so we can do it if enough want to, reschedule a gocart time, or do something else. Its usually cool meet grab something to eat and go for a cruise or something.

I am also glad its Friday! Sounds like I need to come over and help you work on the beer Sean.....
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/04/05 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Davo:
James, what day are you inviting them to?

Left it open and told them I'd fill them in on the D's when they were determined.
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/04/05 04:40 AM
im very broke i vote for meet--eat--cruise
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/05/05 09:24 AM
same.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/06/05 12:36 PM
What time frame is everyone (or majority) good with? If we just do a meet...eat...cruise I say we meet around 1:00PM at MOA at the very top outside parking level if nice out, and if it is raining meet in a specific covered area like Las Vegas or something to that effect. Meet and B.S. for a bit, grab a bite to eat and a Bevvy, then take a cruise around, maybe uptown around the lakes, or to some twisties somewhere...whatever. I have Grad parties to go to later that evening, that is why I was hoping to meet a little early and make the most of the day. Maybe "X" can take a time poll and see when is best for everyone in general. I'm really up for anything.

Sean

Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/06/05 05:58 PM
I'm up for the meet eat and cruise idea too i think, go karting seems to be a little bit pricy. Food is only like $5 Doesn't matter to me what time it is, but early afternoon seems to be a logical choice.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/06/05 09:16 PM
Originally posted by SvtUPERFLY8008:
What time frame is everyone (or majority) good with? If we just do a meet...eat...cruise I say we meet around 1:00PM at MOA at the very top outside parking level if nice out, and if it is raining meet in a specific covered area like Las Vegas or something to that effect. Meet and B.S. for a bit, grab a bite to eat and a Bevvy, then take a cruise around, maybe uptown around the lakes, or to some twisties somewhere...whatever. I have Grad parties to go to later that evening, that is why I was hoping to meet a little early and make the most of the day. Maybe "X" can take a time poll and see when is best for everyone in general. I'm really up for anything.

Sean

Ask and you shall receive....

What time should we meet up?
11-1pm start time?
1-3pm?
3-5pm?

I agree, meeting on the roof is a great idea and there are likely to be less traffic there. If it rains we could meet on the floor below. Should we figure meeting on the Noth side? the side nearest 24th ave where the exit off of 494 is..

Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 12:26 AM
The parking is East and West... You are referring to the East Parking garage on the 24th side.
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 12:42 AM
Well I told my TCCA guys that it will be on the 18th at MOA. HOpe that was right.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 01:42 AM
That is correct Deltar!! WE will be meeting at the MOA between noon and one o'clock on the East parking ramp at the very tip=top!! If it is raining we will meet one floor below the top. It looks as if the poll is showing a 50/50 for 11-1 and 1-3...let's plan on the meet ad B.S. at noonish and the food around one or one-thirty, and then the cruise to follow, that way anyone can get involved at some point and we don't leave anyone out of the day (it is vertually impossible to get everyone in one spot at the same time). Does this sound like a plan? We will get some cell phone #'s out from the early peeps so the later peeps can get in touch with us when they are close. Any more input would be great, lets just make it happen, and for some of you , you can make it an all day and night affair!!

Sean
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 02:09 AM
Well... I hope I don't have to work too early... but will be able to make a good portion of it at least.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 04:39 AM
Woohoo, so 18th at the Mall of America at around 12? That works for me
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 03:33 PM
Okay, i just checked the voting polls and it looks like an overwhelming early start time. Unfortunately, we have only had 6 people vote!!?? Yet it sounds like there are going to be more people there than that (I hope so). Zoom Zoom, what time are you thinking you may be showing up with the Mazda6 club? Is there anyone else who is leaning more towards a later afternoon time, or is 1-2 the general frame we are looking at for the later group? All right guys (and gals??) talk to you soon.

Sean
Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 03:50 PM
If I come, the very earliest I'll be able to arrive is 1:30 or 2. I'm still not certain to be there, though.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 11:38 PM
I haven't voted yet but I plan on going.....assuming the following happens:

Replacement alternator arrives from PA-Performance and I get that installed.

Calipers arrive back from Powder Coating World in time to install and bleed, etc.

Pads and Rotors arrive from Stazi.

My car is on stands as we speak....I'm just waiting for parts.....I should have calipers, pads and rotors this week....calipers won't be until Thursday or Friday of next week.....cutting it pretty close!!!

I'll be in touch!!

Later. slingersvt
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/07/05 11:48 PM
I went with the earlier statements and said 12-1, as if we're looking to do lunch, we really don't want to be later than 1.

Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 01:31 PM
Well, it appears I won't be able to make it this weekend....assuming everyone is still meeting.

My calipers weren't finished as soon as I thought they would be.....but I was told they look sweet as hell. I could pay $120-$150 to UPS NDA them.....but no thanks. I'll have them next week sometime...so I'll have to meet up with you guys at the next meet.

I'll post pics. when I get the calipers on, etc.

Have fun!!

Later.

slinger
Posted By: Davo Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 02:12 PM
Well, it appears I won't be able to make it this weekend

+1 Everyone needs to plan on going to the August 13th meet in Des Moines though. No excuses for that one.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 03:42 PM
Just to firm things up, we are planning on meeting around noon on Saturday on the upper level of the MOA near Sears if there is room. The weather looks like it will be great so there shouldnt be any issues with rain!

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to eat? Or any good places to go for a cruise? I know an awesome road but its about an hour from the MOA and is about a 30 mile drive. Figure it would be a 3 hour round trip from the MOA minimum so people would really need to have an open afternoon schedule if we went that route.

Definitely open to suggestions!

See you all Saturday!

LEts start a list of people that will definitely be showing up!

1. Doug (Xkontour98)
2. Sean (SvtUPERFLY8008)
Posted By: elraido Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 04:27 PM
if I was going I would say famous daves....but I am not going.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 05:54 PM
I am going...I would vote for HOOTERS, but Diva may object!!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 06:45 PM
There is a Sports Bar on 4th floor called "Players" thats aight!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/16/05 11:16 PM
Yea man, Players is aight!!! Fo shizzle. Where is this awesome road you were talking about earlier? Just want to see which direction we'd be going in, as I have some Grad party to go to later that day. Well, let's just plan on having some good times and play it by ear. (I still like HOOTERS alot!!)
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 12:40 AM
I'm there, but will have to skip the drive I have to be able to work at 3:00 (they moved the time up )

Hooter's is fine... I have more issues with the food quality than the scenery (keep in mind the normal clientele). Player's is good too, maybe spendier than some want, though (I'm fine with it).
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 01:47 AM
Diva--are the Mazda 6 guys/gals showing up? what time are you leaving to go to work. I agree that Hooter's food and beverage quality is not the best, and I am honestly up for anything. I'm not too worried about the cost, but some may be!! So I guess we'll play it by ear and see what the majority want to do, but we will plan on catching a bite to eat at the Mall.

Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 01:51 AM
Well, I work at 35W and 82nd... so I can leave almost up to 3:00. I'll just have to have my phone on for the verification call.

On the MZ6 people... honestly, I have no idea. 24 people have read the thread, 1 person said they couldn't...

I am going to add the latest to the thread and ask for people who are going to show... am still assuming a 12-1 show up time, as we haven't said otherwise.

I'm honestly open to either place too... I'm not fussy, and I'm working for OT, so I can afford to splurge a little.
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 03:47 AM
Originally posted by XKontour98:

1. Doug (Xkontour98)
2. Sean (SvtUPERFLY8008)
3. Dave (iwishihadasvt)

Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 01:31 PM
Originally posted by IWishIHadASVT:

1. Doug (Xkontour98)
2. Sean (SvtUPERFLY8008)
3. Dave (iwishihadasvt)
4. Mike (DeltarMN)

I'll be there and I love Hooters... no really I do. Im bringing the old sable that is held together by legos... yay.
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 03:22 PM
Good to see there are going to be some tours' representing...the SVTOATC ivited us to their meeting at AV Furd, but I think our day is pretty much crammed. We will, again, have to play it by ear. I just wanna play some air hockey on the 4th floor.

Sean
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 04:34 PM
LOL. Well the road that about an hour away is like 10-15 miles north of Rochester MN on Hwy 52 and runs East all the way to the Mississippi. So if your headed south east then maybe it'd be on your way, but its unlikely!
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 05:31 PM
That is gonna be a bit out of my way...I have to head towards uptown after the meet, so the closer we stay to the metro the better we are from that standpoint. But that is just me being selfish. Can;t wait for tomorrow..."X" are you planning on being there right at noon?

Sean

Anyone heard from Redlineracer?
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 07:29 PM
Yeah Man I am shooting for noon! I am heading down to Winona to hang out with some college buddies tonight and get my drink-on so providing I awaken from my drunken slumber in time, Ill be there at noon! I need to clean my car up tomorrow morning when I get back, otherwise it will be a dirty shame!

I am cool with a more local cruise, but hopefuly someone will have a good route in mind cause im not real familiar with the area as far as cruisable roads are concerned. I will be driving a lot in the next 24 hours so we can pass on my route for now.

Hopefully Tony will chime in here. Otherwise I have his Cell so I can call and harass him if need be!
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 08:50 PM

Hopefully Tony will chime in here. Otherwise I have his Cell so I can call and harass him if need be!

I'm here! I'll be there around noon, maybe earlier. At least the car will be there i will probably be shoppin for Father's Day gift ideas
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/17/05 11:54 PM
I've had no real answers from the Mazda people... so I don't know what to expect from them... maybe I just scare them or something.
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/21/05 04:26 AM
So how was the meet for everybody? How many people/cars? Where did you cruse?
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/21/05 04:49 AM
BTW, we need to get one together a little closer to Rochester. I met up with this Air Force guy with this sweet 98 SHO and talked cars for a bit. He said he wouldn't mind tagging along the next time we go on a cruse so he gave me his card with a cell phone number so I figure we would hit up HWY 60 again. Probably take another photoshoot at that one spot again.
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/21/05 05:25 AM
we had bout 7 cars, 5 tours including my POS beater. Id be down for another napa meet, not in my black one unless its late july.

MMMMMM..... memories
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/21/05 10:56 PM
There were 3 non-contours, but I never noted a total count... one Sable and 2 Mazda6's.

It was a nice, fun, low-key afternoon... with chicken on top.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
There were 3 non-contours, but I never noted a total count... one Sable and 2 Mazda6's.

It was a nice, fun, low-key afternoon... with chicken on top.

dont forget the cheesecake ontop of that!
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 04:27 AM

Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Redlineracer12:

So when are we gonna do it again?
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 05:02 AM
As soon as i get those Morettes in the GB section
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 09:47 AM
Just let me know when the next one is, I should have the taurus going back together this weekend *crosses fingers and hopes to god.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/22/05 06:24 PM
enough with the cheesecake and chicken (??? guess you had to be there)....where are the friggin pics?? Let's see'em already......

don't tell me nobody took pics.........
Posted By: ZoomZoom Diva Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/23/05 12:17 AM
enough with the cheesecake and chicken (??? guess you had to be there)....where are the friggin pics?? Let's see'em already......

don't tell me nobody took pics.........

Nothing to really take pics of... a line of cars in a parking ramp.
Posted By: slingersvt Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/23/05 03:29 AM
wise guy.......

someone had to take some pics......huh???
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/23/05 04:18 AM
i didn't take any, even though i remembered to bring the digital
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/23/05 05:43 AM
Did you guys want me to start planning a new meet in Rochester? Or did you guys have another place in mind? I was kind of thinking of a slower cruse around rochester, eat, and then a faster race/cruse on HWY 60. Any ideas, feel free to throw them out.

EDIT: Maybe around July 9th/10th?
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/23/05 05:50 PM
Sure sure, we should start planning it as soon as possible! That way no one will have excuses this time... I'm up for anything as usual
Posted By: captainandy15 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/26/05 06:57 PM
I'd like to get to this one, although since i have limited access to the internet it would have to be planned out a little in advance as I only check on here about once a week. But I'm game for anything in the metro area or surrounding area.
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/27/05 04:27 AM
Sure sure, we should start planning it as soon as possible! That way no one will have excuses this time... I'm up for anything as usual

I haven't meet you before. Where were you the last time we meet up in Rochester?

Anyway, did we want something in rochester or which city? Second, are there any opinions on what has been done at previous meets that you guys liked or anything you want to try. This way I'll be able to plan something decent. Or should I just check the weather, get a place, set a date/time, and be good to go?
Posted By: 98EB_Expedition Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/27/05 04:42 AM
Originally posted by 98_HO_Contour:

I haven't meet you before. Where were you the last time we meet up in Rochester?

Anyway, did we want something in rochester or which city? Second, are there any opinions on what has been done at previous meets that you guys liked or anything you want to try. This way I'll be able to plan something decent. Or should I just check the weather, get a place, set a date/time, and be good to go?

nudie club , oh wait wrong forum
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/29/05 04:35 AM

Bump?
Posted By: DeltarMN Re: First Twin Cities Meet '05! - 06/30/05 07:36 AM

Bump?

In the trunk,
of the car,
outside the nudie bar!
© CEG Archives