Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 00LS5spd T-Red CSVT on 94 - 03/29/05 12:20 AM
I'm thinking it was "X"tour, but I saw a t-red SVT on 94 today between Rogers and Maple Grove today around 2pm. I was in my t-red with tinted windows and white 17's. looked clean and sharp!!

Sean
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: T-Red CSVT on 94 - 03/29/05 03:30 AM
Sorry man wasnt me! Very likely could have been Brandi though. Did it have chrome cougar wheels and no spoiler?
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: T-Red CSVT on 94 - 03/29/05 03:33 PM
no spoiler, but not sure on the wheels. Anyway, I know it was someone who put some extra time and mony into the CSVT, usually those are the ones that are on CEG...ya never know. So you even have your SEVT out right now "X"? if not your probably hoping to soon!!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: T-Red CSVT on 94 - 03/29/05 04:24 PM
hmm well her car looks stock on the outside other than the wheels. I agree though, most people with mods are from CEG.

I have been driving the Se all year, actually i have never stored it! Im thinking that might change this coming fall. I was worried about driving it through the winter as I lowered it in the last October,but to my surprize its been fine!

The SVT on the other hand has been stored all winter and will be coming out as soon as I get rid fo the VW.

With the weather the way its been, I cant wait to throw on the Enkei's!
Posted By: ShortySVTC Re: T-Red CSVT on 94 - 03/31/05 04:47 PM
Brandi also has a pink svtoatc.com sticker on her's too. I believe it looks stock too. You could ask blackcoog though he'll know. He's her sugar daddy!
© CEG Archives