Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ShortySVTC t-red spotted on 94 - 03/18/05 02:55 PM
saw a t-red svt contour this morning, about 7:50am on 94 in maple grove, right by the water tower. looked kinda like after market wheels, but how can you tell at 70+ miles an hour. Any takers? or claimers I should say.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: t-red spotted on 94 - 03/18/05 10:59 PM
I am guessing it is Blckcoog,s GF, she has an EO with chrome cougar rims on it. I actually drove that car last night! Holy hell is it fast! Oval port 3L with SVT intakes and upgraded tranny
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: t-red spotted on 94 - 03/18/05 11:35 PM
that would be me!! I work at the Minneapolis Auto Auction and was on my way to the Bodyshop to do some estimates and then on the road to search out new business. I was so glad the snow didn't quite make it to the north metro, I am so ready for spring. Oh, by the way...you were only going 70?! [image]C:\documents and settings\owner\mydocuments\mypictures\peasexmss[/image]
Posted By: 00LS5spd Re: t-red spotted on 94 - 03/18/05 11:47 PM
I am still trying to figure out how to posta pic of my car from my own pic selection on the computer...or do I have to have something on a website first...HELP, not computer savvy.

sean
Posted By: slingersvt Re: t-red spotted on 94 - 03/19/05 12:13 AM
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=picsvids&Number=550559&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1
Posted By: ShortySVTC Re: t-red spotted on 94 - 03/19/05 06:02 PM
Brandie's car is awesome. But it wasn't in their area. She wouldn't be in maple grove that early. I didn't know they had it out already. I'd recognize her rims though. Chris has put 2 different sets on their, I didn't know which one's were on there but that wasn't her. Besides it was Sean
© CEG Archives