Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SILVER SVT NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/16/05 04:27 PM
I am heading out next week for a job interview in roseau and i was wanting to know what it is like up there and how things are. if anyone could give me a little heads up i would greatly appreciate it thanks
Posted By: elraido Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/16/05 06:34 PM
It is in the middle of NoMans Land. There is not that much up there. If you were going to the iron range or duluth I would say congrats...but rosau is going to be quite. In the summer you can fish like a madman at lake of the woods though. Winnapeg is a few hours away if you want something to do.
Posted By: Blue Goose Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/16/05 06:41 PM
were about 1 hr away from Roseau and it just got above 0 at night for the first time in a while. About 20-35 degrees here and abou thte smae in Roseau, with lots of snow but the roads just have dried salt on them, so they are clear, just a little white. other than that, not much else to be aware of. Just lots of nothing in every direction.
Posted By: SILVER SVT Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/18/05 10:34 AM
allright thanks for the info i am flying out wensday to grand fork then driving to roseau for the interview at polaris. i will let you guys know if i am moving out that way.
Posted By: elraido Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/18/05 06:39 PM
What job are you interviewing for? Good luck
Posted By: SILVER SVT Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/18/05 09:54 PM
A job at Polaris in Roseau. Emmision Lab and durability
Posted By: elraido Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 03/23/05 02:53 AM
Keep us posted! Oh yeah....right now the weather is niiiiice so you should enjoy it while it lasts.
Posted By: SILVER SVT Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 04/01/05 09:07 AM
well i went out to the interview and it seem to of went good but man that is in the middle of no were.
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 04/01/05 03:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVER SVT:
well i went out to the interview and it seem to of went good but man that is in the middle of no were.

LOL
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 04/01/05 03:36 PM
Originally posted by SILVER SVT:

Well good luck with whatever happens! It must be out in the middle of no where, I have no clue where the heck that is!
Posted By: elraido Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 04/01/05 06:25 PM
how could you not know where it is? They are ALWAYS in the state hocky tourny. They go and win every year for the past bajillion years. So, besides being in the middle of no mans land, what did ya think?
Posted By: captainandy15 Re: NEED SOME INFO ON NORTHERN MN - 04/04/05 12:14 AM
hmmmhh, dont they usually lose in the tourney to some team in the metro area? I dont think they've won for a couple of years...
The Lake of the Woods is a great place to go canoeing and fishing. Not so great if you are into city life...
© CEG Archives