Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ellmers95 Svt body kits - 02/22/05 04:28 PM
I do not know if I can do this but I need a SVT body kit for my pre98. Any one know who or where to find one around the cities or where ever let me know please. I am moding my car big time this year and need some help from fellow CEGer's

Tony
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Svt body kits - 02/23/05 08:50 AM
CEG classifieds are going to be your best bet aswell as Ebay. You can get the sides and rear from any SVT but the front you'll have to get custom. I think Micha or someone like that made a bunch, also found in the classifieds from time to time. Hope that helps.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Svt body kits - 02/23/05 08:53 AM
Clicky

Heres an entire pre98 SVT kit. Just get it shipped and you set!
Posted By: slingersvt Re: Svt body kits - 02/24/05 02:10 AM
Hey Tony!!

I was looking into a body kit as well.....I may sell My/GF's Grand Prix and get an SE to play with...but more so as a daily driver.....

Check out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7956138228&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I've already talked to this guy through e-mail and I told him I wanted more than the front bumper....he offered me to sell the whole kit.....plus he's in Rosemount.....NO FREIGHT....GO PICK IT UP....if you like the survivor kit I think you're in luck because freight is always a deal killer on shipping these kinds of items.

Let me know if you go for it or not!!

Later.

Mike
Posted By: Redlineracer12 Re: Svt body kits - 02/26/05 07:02 PM
HEY WERE YOU THE ONE THAT OUT BID ME??!! I Don't mind though, i was just going to buy it for $1 so i could try and make a profit i also noted that it was about 15 minutes from my house
Posted By: slingersvt Re: Svt body kits - 03/01/05 02:44 AM
nah....it wasn't me. he still had it on Sunday.....I was out of town all weekend so no bidding here!! later. Mike
© CEG Archives