Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
This is the date if im not mistaken...It will be at BJ'S Cylinder Head Shop in Tulsa....Last Time I went it started around 8:30 in the morning...Bring warm clothes just in case of inclement weather as there is not really too much room indoors...If the prices are the same it will be around $50 bucks for three pulls on the Dyno....If anyone has anymore information about this ...please post it...Also the followind day is SCCA pro solo regionals at Stroud...Former site of the tanger outlet mall...$18 non-members, $15 members...Support the sport gents ...come on out...Starts at 8:00....
me and kung fu joe (IE Richard) have been planing on going to that for some time now... I cant wait...
Do you think they'd get mad if I brought the Cougar to the Dyno Day?
Originally posted by rylee44:
Do you think they'd get mad if I brought the Cougar to the Dyno Day?

Yeah, and what about NOT-SVT Contours?
Your Engine bay says SVT all over it Rylee... I dont think they would mind at all...last time (2002) i went Kung Fu Joe and i just wathched with camcorder in hand...
Any one is welcome Big Pappa...And if you were wanting to dyno the car i dont think that would be a problem ...However i would bet the SVT s would have priority on the dyno...
Sorry white99se i thought for some reason i was responding to big pappa...im losing my freakin mind over here
well who knows
I wouldn't say the "SVTs" would get priority.

Umm... ok they probably will. But any Ford powered vehicle is invited. So come on out.

-R-

PS one pull is only $30. You can also do some a/f tuning if you choose.
so I am rollin around friday and guess who I discover quicksilver to whom I know by Eric... I would just like to think rich and james for informing me of this WHEN THEY FOUND OUT... mostly rich cause you know I have been on a hunt for him for sometime now...

Playa hatin should be a crime I would have you both thrown behind bars
So who all is going? Who can I meet up with to caravan to the meet? I dont wanna go alone
Originally posted by rylee44:
So who all is going? Who can I meet up with to caravan to the meet? I dont wanna go alone

Also, is this on Saturday? (3/20) The original post said 3/21, which is Sunday, but then said the following day was SCCA pro solo regionals, which would be Monday??? don't think so. Still trying to decide if I wanna go, but I need to know which day.
It's on Saturday the 20th. The auto-x is on Sunday.

http://www.svtownersassociation.com/svtoaforums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6163

Here is a link with more info.

-R-
© CEG Archives