Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Zum OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 02:06 AM
September 19-21. You can stay at the house with all the other people. This should turn out to be pretty big so I hope everyone from tulsa and surrounding areas will commit. Even ryan said he was comming for sure.

You texas and missouri folk are even welcome to come. I know three people from dallas who are comming already. So no excuses

Here is a list of people that are going to be there, if you are on my list, I wont take no for an answer, I will chop your nucking futs off and hang them in my mirror.

Cody
James
Adam
Trevor
SinisTour (I think your name is..Rob)
Sharkie (Rich)
Ryan
Me and my two friends, the hot one just for Ryan. And the other one for infuryum. hehe.
thats all from CEG
From NECO:
Which you all should know since I KNOW you all read my frackin boards.
Kyle and Ryan from Dallas.
Melissa and Eric from Missouri.
Alan and Ryan from South Dakota.
And two new members from the OKC area. Hopefully. I think i may have scared them off.

I know kyle is helping me gut my cats, few other mods are going to be taking place.

A LOT of drinkin goin down.
Posted By: Batmobile_dup1 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 04:14 AM
i never get to go anywhere with you cool guys , i've been hanging out with the imports the past...2 years
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Batmobile:
i never get to go anywhere with you cool guys , i've been hanging out with the imports the past...2 years

Dude, you so have to come.
Posted By: Tim_dup3 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 04:57 AM
Well, although there's nothing cooler than getting tanked and listening to Ronnie Van Zandt half past the hour of night, I dare say that Zum is almost just cool enough for me to spend the 4 hour drive heading up there.

But although Zum is really cool, my radiator is not (especially after a good 200 mile trip), so alas I'm stuck at home
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 12:45 PM
It's only two and a half hours, wanker.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 05:02 PM
Well zum sense you put it that way, I'll be there. I don't need anything hanging from my rearview mirror.
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Zum:
September 19-21. You can stay at the house with all the other people. This should turn out to be pretty big so I hope everyone from tulsa and surrounding areas will commit. Even ryan said he was comming for sure.

You texas and missouri folk are even welcome to come. I know three people from dallas who are comming already. So no excuses

Here is a list of people that are going to be there, if you are on my list, I wont take no for an answer, I will chop your nucking futs off and hang them in my mirror.

Cody
James
Adam
Trevor
SinisTour (I think your name is..Rob)
Sharkie (Rich)
Ryan
Me and my two friends, the hot one just for Ryan. And the other one for infuryum. hehe.
thats all from CEG
From NECO:
Which you all should know since I KNOW you all read my frackin boards.
Kyle and Ryan from Dallas.
Melissa and Eric from Missouri.
Alan and Ryan from South Dakota.
And two new members from the OKC area. Hopefully. I think i may have scared them off.

I know kyle is helping me gut my cats, few other mods are going to be taking place.

A LOT of drinkin goin down.

WOW IM INVITED!?!?! Ill try to be there with my car. Someone hit me so I dont know when I will have it back yet. but who cares Im coming.... Cant cut my futs off...
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 08:34 PM
This meet is for Eric... R.I.P
Posted By: Static Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 10:42 PM
Originally posted by SVTSleepr:

I second that. everytime I think about what happened to him I get sad. he was truely one of the coolest guys I knew. RIP eric
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 11:12 PM

Who is this?
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 11:22 PM
Your future husband stacy!!! Trevor
Posted By: Static Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/09/03 11:56 PM

Who is this?

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=southcentral&Number=397763&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
Posted By: Tim_dup3 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 12:57 AM
Originally posted by infuryum:

Dunno about that. If you've made the trip from south 635 Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2 and a half hours, fine, whatever you say. But last time I went up to OK City it took almost 3 hours of continuous travel time and about 45 was wasted stopping for gas, food, traffic, etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun, but 190 or so miles is just way too far for this old beater of mine.

BTW, how's your car coming, Zum ?

Tim
Posted By: rylee44 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 02:02 AM
well i dunno which way to go into OKC, Drive north and meet up with the Tulsa peeps? or go a little south and hit i-40... Who's heading towards OKC and when (day and time)
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Tim:
Originally posted by infuryum:

Dunno about that. If you've made the trip from south 635 Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2 and a half hours, fine, whatever you say. But last time I went up to OK City it took almost 3 hours of continuous travel time and about 45 was wasted stopping for gas, food, traffic, etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys have fun, but 190 or so miles is just way too far for this old beater of mine.

BTW, how's your car coming, Zum ?

Tim

I still have to get the check from the insurance company. If your car cant make it make infuryum drive your ass for calling you a wanker.

A little update:
The meet begins on Friday night. We are going to Bricktown to have dinner and drinks. Then after that no one has really said what to do, maybe go to a club, or play pool?!?!? We all are meeting at my mothers house of friday.

Mapquest to here:
816 Polk Ave NW
Piedmont OK 73078
Unless you are comming from Dallas or Techumseh (sp?) or Moore (TREVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) or early from tulsa you can meet me at my house and caravan out to my mothers house that way. Your choice.

Saturday in the morning we are taking pics
then drinkin
then modding while drinking
then drinking
the BBQ with the drinking
then more modding
and finish all that through the night and hopefully everyone will be done by sunday cause I dont think casey will make it so we shouldnt have a problem

Posted By: Static Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 03:39 AM
the tulsa peeps can follow me to your moms house. I know how to get there. so anybody coming from/through tulsa can follow me
Posted By: rylee44 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 04:58 AM
Damn is it this Friday? Stace you need to start adding digits in with names, i was all ready to go this Friday the 12th...
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 12:37 PM
Originally posted by rylee44:
Damn is it this Friday? Stace you need to start adding digits in with names, i was all ready to go this Friday the 12th...

keep your pants on, its in like in a week.

You need my number-4058188238
you can call me and ask anything you like.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 06:29 PM
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Stolon #05:
This is just too histerical that my name is on the list considering I'm 15 hours away!!

Hey james u see my wheels.. i redid them. i dont know if you saw them before but this time i think is the best.. see you next weekend or this weekend...
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/10/03 09:29 PM

You WILL be back for this you have more than a whole week. Even if i have to drag you arse back. You will be attending.
Posted By: Bellaco Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/11/03 06:10 PM
Put me on the list! ............Anyone want to help me mod my y pipe, and do the mystery mod?
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/11/03 09:01 PM
Gotcha. Whats your real name???
Posted By: Bellaco Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/12/03 11:33 AM
Gabriel. Cant wait.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/15/03 02:41 PM

You WILL be back for this you have more than a whole week. Even if i have to drag you arse back. You will be attending.

So is that a promise?

BTW... I am back now but you can still drag my arse up there if you want to stacy.

I don't think I saw your wheels this last time Trevor. Will I get to see em this weekend at the meet?
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/15/03 05:27 PM

So is that a promise?

BTW... I am back now but you can still drag my arse up there if you want to stacy.

I don't think I saw your wheels this last time Trevor. Will I get to see em this weekend at the meet?

WTF youre back and you didnt tell me! JERK
Call me ASAP.

Im out of a computer for a while. So if anyone has questions about the meet, feel free to call me or cody/james/adam. They will probabbly know the most if you cant get ahold of me.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/15/03 08:00 PM

WTF youre back and you didnt tell me! JERK
Call me ASAP.

Geez, I wanted to surprise you but noooo... Who was the first to know that I was coming back? Uh huh, that's right... you. hehe BTW, you will more than likely be hearing from me tonight, if I end up doing something I think I'll be doing later.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/16/03 09:44 PM
I'm up for some fun this weekend, if I can talk my way out of a Tenessee trip i have to make. Hope to see you this weekend.
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/17/03 01:07 AM
man o man.. I like really really X1000000000 hate my car... Sure none of yall peeps care.. Who cares!! My timing chain is all mess up so I have to fix that before friday... But its a POS car... But umm... just wanted to let yall know i dont know why.. Cant wait until this weekend...
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/18/03 04:18 AM
Dude, you have the worst luck w/ that car... Quit calling it a POS all the time and it just might not got to pieces on ya so much... See ya this weekend.
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/18/03 12:55 PM
ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/18/03 09:27 PM
Can't wait, It's gonna be fun, so where we going for dinner? anyone thought about that?
Posted By: Zum Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/18/03 10:39 PM
Originally posted by MP3Tour:
Can't wait, It's gonna be fun, so where we going for dinner? anyone thought about that?

Yeah. Its already been decided a long time ago. I thought every detail was mentioned in the thread.

If not- PM me.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/19/03 01:52 AM
Yeah it said bricktown but that's a little vague, wanna do taste of china, they have a mongolian BBQ that rocks all hell. or spaghetti warehouse. i guess i'll find out tomorrow
Posted By: Static Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/19/03 11:36 AM
Originally posted by MP3Tour:
or spaghetti warehouse.

we have one of those here and it blows all hell
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: OKC MEET *everyone read* - 09/19/03 08:35 PM
w00t w00t tonight is the night. Can't wait to see everyone, this is going to be a blast.
© CEG Archives