Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Static Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/21/03 09:39 AM
well the title says it all.... bring your Mods and what ever tools you might need I have some but better safe then sorry... beer vodka and all that stuff are welcome.... anybody is welcome to spend the night so all your DFW peeps can come
Posted By: KillaKniGHt13 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 12:35 AM
I have a question, I've never really talked to any of you guys, im kinda a newb I guess. Could I come, if so, where is it exactly??? Thx
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 02:37 AM
HAHAHA... we were just talking about you at the Tulsa meet we had, we wondered if you just droped off the planet or what. you are more then welcome to come it is in bixby. at 131st and memorial. you need to start comming to are once a month meets as well. the mod meet is taking the place of the normal dinner we usually have so that is aug. but the 3rd sat of everymonth we are getting together and would like to have you there
Posted By: showngo Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 03:54 AM
yep, just talking about the guy....hmm, weird. i'll do my best to be there.
Posted By: KillaKniGHt13 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 05:07 AM
Lol alright, thx. I was going to go to the one out at the lake, but I had work... and recently I havnt been able to even come home to check the forum... working and doin stuff with friends. Since it's a sat, I'll most likly be able to make it, thx.
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 05:11 PM
I would never show up to one of these meets. You guys are lame. And your cars are faster than mine.
Wish I had a better chance to hear your Brullen, Show. Cody was drowning you out.

-R-
Posted By: showngo Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Richard David:

Wish I had a better chance to hear your Brullen, Show. Cody was drowning you out.

-R-

next time man, next time.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/22/03 07:03 PM

2000 SVT Contour
Tropic Green Flavor
Born 1/7/00 #1346 of 2150
This is one drag queen not defined by time slips

do they not make time slips that read times that slow or something LOL...
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/23/03 07:36 AM
Ok I'm going to try my best to be there. Not sure what I'll Mod but I'll come up with something, either that or watch everyone and drink beer.LOL
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/23/03 08:09 AM
there will be no watching involved... you show up you work. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but last time we had people just standing around and that is annoying... your all welcome to come but if you arent working on your car then you will be helping with somebody elses... taking breaks and just having fun is great but I dont want a bunch of people staning around eating all the food and doing nothing... I think that is fair of me dont you guys
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/23/03 01:31 PM
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Ok I'm going to try my best to be there. Not sure what I'll Mod but I'll come up with something, either that or watch everyone and drink beer.LOL

Come on mang, I KNOW everyone wants to get their hands on my vinyl.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/23/03 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Static:
there will be no watching involved... you show up you work. I am not trying to sound like a jerk but last time we had people just standing around and that is annoying... your all welcome to come but if you arent working on your car then you will be helping with somebody elses... taking breaks and just having fun is great but I dont want a bunch of people staning around eating all the food and doing nothing... I think that is fair of me dont you guys

Nooooooo.

Jeez man this is suposed to be fun, not slave labor. If its going to be no fun, piss on it I won't go. I was going to go to meet new people and have fun not work, work, and work. I mean I don't mind helping out, but damn to be demanding people who come that they have to work is not cool. Yes I know you didn't mean to sound that way but thats the way it came out.

Oh and zum I wouldn't pass up the chance to remove the vinyl off of your cougar. But if cody is going to be that way I don't want to travel an hour and a half to have no fun.
I guess codys words of wisdom just rubbed me the wrong way.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/23/03 05:58 PM

Oh and cody just so you know I was just kidding about watching everyone work and just drinking beer.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 03:16 AM
I dont mean slave labor and your welcome to stand around but last time we had people standing around the entire time and never touch a car and I will give you all one guess who it is... it is nobody that is a regular to CEG aka the [censored] LOL and I dont want people just standing around. as long as your helping at least the better part of the time then I dont car but if you are going to stand around the entire time then dont come but if you at least do your fair share of helping and so on cause I know most people will then you are good to go but nobody wants somebody just standing around watching. adam I didnt expect you to actually just stand around you normally to help out.
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 03:55 AM
I dont mean slave labor and your welcome to stand around but last time we had people standing around the entire time and never touch a car and I will give you all one guess who it is... it is nobody that is a regular to CEG aka the [censored] LOL and I dont want people just standing around. as long as your helping at least the better part of the time then I dont car but if you are going to stand around the entire time then dont come but if you at least do your fair share of helping and so on cause I know most people will then you are good to go but nobody wants somebody just standing around watching. adam I didnt expect you to actually just stand around you normally to help out.

lol. ahahahahahahahaahahaha.

Posted By: Batmobile_dup1 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 04:47 AM
hey static, you still going to osu-okc?
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 04:53 AM

Ok cool man. You meant that towards others.LOL My bad.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 07:22 AM
no I couldnt afford to go to OSU OKC I mean I can afford the school but I would also have to work fulltime and I dont want to spend my parents money on school when i dont know if i can go to school full time and work fulltime... I might be up there next year though or even next semester
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 12:21 PM
wtf is this:

SCCEG MID SOUTH INVASION '03
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/24/03 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Zum:
wtf is this:

SCCEG MID SOUTH INVASION '03

Something I have up my sleeve.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/28/03 10:49 PM
You guys mind if a Wichita transplant joins the party? Hate to invite myself, but I'm pretty much a lone CEG soul up here in Wheatland.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/29/03 12:50 AM
that would be awesome if you come.... I am really hoping to get as many people here as possible and you are more then welcome to stay the night at my place
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 07/29/03 05:16 PM
Awesome, count me in!
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/02/03 10:18 PM
I'll definitely be there if I don't go to Chicago! I'll teach you how to work on imports.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/03/03 12:17 PM
I have been working on imports for years. all my friends drive imports
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/03/03 04:07 PM
No you haven't.
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/06/03 12:09 AM
Originally posted by infuryum:
I'll definitely be there if I don't go to Chicago! I'll teach you how to work on imports.

YAY!

cody is this still happening. tell me soon so i can plan.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 05:27 AM
does anybody have any good racing games they could bring. and the system as well cause my bro has mine PS2 so if you have anything like GT3 or any kinda racing game for any system if you could bring the game and system that would be great
Posted By: White99SE Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 01:00 PM
does anybody have any good racing games they could bring. and the system as well cause my bro has mine PS2 so if you have anything like GT3 or any kinda racing game for any system if you could bring the game and system that would be great

What happened to:

How can we be modding or helping others mod if we're playing video games???

Just messin with ya. I've got "Rush" and some others for N64. Nothing anywhere near GT3, but if nobody can bring anything better, I s'pose I could bring that.
Posted By: White99SE Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 01:18 PM
Will anybody there have a torque wrench I could borrow?
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 01:59 PM
so this is still happening?

Whats the game with the cougar in it!!! REPRESENT.
and that game we played in Wisco that all you do is crash into things to win.

I need a sodering iron and james will you tell me the colors to that switch again or take a pic of it ASAP.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 04:52 PM

How about Auto Modellista, Downforce, Burnout 2, and GT3? I have a 4-player hook up too. Let me know what I need to bring. Might just have to go get a force-feedback wheel too.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/07/03 06:39 PM
well we will have lunch time and just some time to play around. and that game was called Burn Out 2 that we played in wisco. I have two soldering irons also. I do not have a torque wrench though so maybe somebody else can bring one. I wish I had one but there expensive. also sinis if you can bring all that stuff that would be awesome. thanks
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Torque Wrench? - 08/07/03 08:40 PM
Originally posted by White99SE:
Will anybody there have a torque wrench I could borrow?

You can borrow mine... as long as you don't bail out like a fag.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Torque Wrench? - 08/07/03 10:41 PM
So at this point how many people are we counting on being there?

BTW, as far as games go, GT2 (PS1) has the Mondeo V6 in it if someone has that.

Are we gonna go roll Memorial that evening? REPRESENT!
Posted By: Static Re: Torque Wrench? - 08/08/03 03:39 AM
we can roll memorial and as far as the count goes I have no idea cause there is a lot of people I know that are comming that arent on CEG
Posted By: Zum Re: Torque Wrench? - 08/08/03 03:51 AM
we can roll memorial and as far as the count goes I have no idea cause there is a lot of people I know that are comming that arent on CEG

please dear god please let me like them.

i bet ten bucks infuryum bails.
Posted By: White99SE Re: Torque Wrench? - 08/08/03 12:29 PM
You can borrow mine... as long as you don't bail out like a fag.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be the one bailin' coffee man!

Yeah, me too. I think I'll buy my own just to be sure.
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Zum is suxors - 08/09/03 01:50 AM

WTF?!

How about this: How about all you dirty Okies come to Dallas for a kick-ass pool/bbq/mud wrestling/beer party that same Saturday!

Follow me!!

Or if not, I'll come up there. We'll see how you cow-tippers party...
Posted By: Static Static is the man - 08/09/03 05:49 AM
Club Si is GAY
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Static is a jackass - 08/09/03 06:06 PM
Your mom is gay.
Posted By: Static Re: Static is a badass - 08/09/03 07:42 PM
are you going to come or not
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Static is my mommy - 08/09/03 08:34 PM
I think so. It's either that or the party. I know all those dorks and I'll probably be kicking it at that dude's house by the pool from Thursday to Saturday, so I'll be looking for something else to do. I still need to beat White99SE with my torque wrench like Toretto did in F&F.
Posted By: White99SE Who's yo daddy? - 08/09/03 08:49 PM
I still need to beat White99SE with my torque wrench like Toretto did in F&F.

Riiiiiight....

Static, what time is all this gonna start?
Posted By: Static Re: Who's yo daddy? - 08/09/03 09:29 PM
um I dont know noon I guess
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/09/03 09:49 PM
I take that back just what ever time you can get here the earlier the better
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/09/03 10:47 PM
Josh, let me know what time you are rolling through so we can tell static what time we will be there, if you still want to ride with me. I need to know cause we will have people following us cause im the lead car. I know trevor will be behind me and prolly adam too. Anyone else from the city area going?
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Eh? - 08/09/03 11:21 PM
What day is this again?
Posted By: Zum Re: Eh? - 08/10/03 07:15 AM
What day is this again?

you stupid fock

its a saturady

/;

I think.
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: Eh? - 08/10/03 05:57 PM
Yea its next saturday.....
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 07:26 PM
ok guys this meet is this saturday you can get here anytime after 10. the earlier the better. got a coog coming that has a ton of stuff to do. he wants to install it nitrous and perge kit. springs. gut the precats and some other stuff. I need to do a VSS. white99se has something to do. Zum wants her graphics taken off and the e-glows rewired. my friend with he supra is coming and he wants to lower it also. prolly end up doing a lot of UIM cleaning. I also have to trouble shoot some major problems with my car. everybody try to bring some of your tools if you can cause that would be very helpful cause I do not have enough that everybody can just use. if you have jack stands bring them cause we are running low cause we are prolly gonna need about 10 stands I THINK. also if anybody can bring some pop that would be great. I got all the food but I am not rich so if people could bring some pop that would be great. you are more the welcome to bring alcohol if you want but dont get piss azz drunk here cause I dont want people breaking stuff and this isnt party to get drunk at anyways. Somebody said they could bring the PS2 and some racing games so that will be fun if they actually bring them. I am not sure what else I can tell you to bring but if you think you should bring it then bring it. I get a discount at O'Reillys so when we have to run up there (which we will prolly about 10 times I kidd you not) I will hook you all up. everybody is welcome to spend that night if they need to. I know we have a lot of people coming from out of town so you are more then welcome to stay here but i would suggest that you bring a pillow and blanket cause I dont know how many people are staying or how much extra bedding material I have for you guys. I will do my best but I can only do so much. I do ask that you guys try to be respectful and treat my house as it is your own though cause I have had some people over before and they just trashed my house. I have no doubt that you guys will do this cause this is CEG and we are pretty well behaved here.
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 08:02 PM
Are we going streaking afterwards?

Sorry. Had an "Old School" flashback.

-R-
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 08:50 PM
my god that was a book.

i want to gut my cats too.

And im pulling a code..something with emissions so its either the egr valve or something with my exhust. I couldnt tell you schit about emissions. Cody..Casey and I were talking about it on fastcougar and i think there might be another cougar coming. He has spring compressors that he might bring for casey. But i HIGHLY doubt he will show

can this day involve painting too??
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 10:00 PM
you just need C-Claps for spring compressors. I can fix your emmissions leak. that is cake. I can gut your precats to. I might even gut mine.
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 10:30 PM
you just need C-Claps for spring compressors. I can fix your emmissions leak. that is cake. I can gut your precats to. I might even gut mine.

James said i have to buy something if i gut the cats. i dont remember, im lost.

and uh i went to get the code pulled and its either a bad gas cap, or a have a leak in my exhaust.
Posted By: KillaKniGHt13 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 10:47 PM
I prolly wont be coming, I work saturday and it looks like I cant really call in. I get off at 4 and thats kinda late. Sorry, if something changes, and I can make it, i'll bring a ps2, xbox, and umm maybe a dreamcast to cover the racing games and what not. But I am very doubtfull that I can make it.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 11:13 PM

James said i have to buy something if i gut the cats. i dont remember, im lost.

Ya need mil(malfunction indicator light) eleminators :cel eleminators: if you gut the cat otherwise the downstream o2 sensor will be freaking out and throwing codes left and right along w/ a cel...
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/10/03 11:41 PM
you can make them. there is a how to on Fast cougar. and killaknight 4 is not to late. to late would prolly be around 3am LOL cause everybody knows that we somehow will be out there that late workin on the cars. stop by at 4 if you can or anytime that is good for you we will be there
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 12:45 AM
you can make them. there is a how to on Fast cougar. and killaknight 4 is not to late. to late would prolly be around 3am LOL cause everybody knows that we somehow will be out there that late workin on the cars. stop by at 4 if you can or anytime that is good for you we will be there

so are we going to be makin them? or what?
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 01:43 AM
OK, here's what I'm contributing:

1. Soda, eh?
2. Ps2, Colin McRae Rally, Midnight Club 2, GT3, Grand Theft Auto VC, Downforce, complete with force feedback wheel if I can scrape up before the trip
3. Me and my car
4. I can swing some small-area paintwork if someone has a compressor (I know it's a long shot). I can bring the gun and materials as long as I have notice on who needs what. Anyone who needs touch-up paint let me know your paint code and I'll mix some at the shop before I leave. No charge by the way.

And here's what I need to take from this experience:

1. DMD install
2. UIM/LIM cleaning?
3. Eibach sping install (if we have time and if they come in the mail before the weekend)
4. Battery relocate (same as above)

Hopefully we're able to get all this stuff done on everyone's cars. Sounds like a lot of jobs for one driveway!
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 02:57 AM
I dont know my paint code but I have a 96 black tour that could use some major touching up. you might need the gun I dont know. bring the gun if you can if I need to I got a very very little money that I can by some paint with I think and you could spray over some areas. I now have Two driveways cause the neighbors got eveicted (sp?) and I have been using there drive way to park in hehehe so we are good to go. all that stuff on your car we can to to I am sure.
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 05:58 AM
OMG how good are you with paint???

I have two spray paint cans that need to be used badly on the coug.

You might become my new best friend.
Posted By: White99SE Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 01:11 PM
Originally posted by SinisTour29:

2. Ps2, Colin McRae Rally, Midnight Club 2, GT3, Grand Theft Auto VC, Downforce, complete with force feedback wheel if I can scrape up before the trip

Cool! That's much better than my ancient N64. I won't worry about bringing mine then.

4. I can swing some small-area paintwork if someone has a compressor (I know it's a long shot). I can bring the gun and materials as long as I have notice on who needs what. Anyone who needs touch-up paint let me know your paint code and I'll mix some at the shop before I leave. No charge by the way.

SWEET! I don't know the code, but its... white I've got some scrapes on my back bumper. It might need more than just a touch up, but it's worth a shot. Thanks man!

And here's what I need to take from this experience:

1. DMD install

Cool, I'm doing that too. We can help each other out.

Hopefully we're able to get all this stuff done on everyone's cars. Sounds like a lot of jobs for one driveway!

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Cody, how big a driveway you got?? Sounds like you're going to have a lot of cars competing for space.
EDIT: Oops, just read the post about having 2 driveways. Cool.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 02:53 PM
As far as the paintwork is concerned, I can pull off anything as big as a bumper (considering we'd be painting outside or, preferably, in a garage). I can do small blends also, like on bumper corners. I will bring materials (paint, clear coat, masking materials, etc..) if you let me know your paint code. Remember we'll need a decent compressor to do any spray work.

If you guys need your paint code, look on the inside of the drivers door you'll see the white decal with all the car's info. The lower left portion of the decal will say "EXT COLOR", then there will be a 2-letter code (i.e., black is UA). Let me know if you need paint...

ALSO...
Anyone who wants any graphics, I have talked to the graphics guy here at the shop and he's willing to cut any stripes, logos, etc., that we might want. If you click on my sig link, you will see the stripes and one-of-a-kind "contour.org" decals I have on my 'Tour. I can get you these rocker stripes for $50. You can put any text in any font you want in the stripe. I'm trusting anyone who orders graphics to pay me at the meet, so please be honest. I'll bring some "contour.org" decals for everyone no charge. I'm trying to make this get-together as beneficial as I can.
Posted By: White99SE Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 03:39 PM
If you guys need your paint code, look on the inside of the drivers door you'll see the white decal with all the car's info. The lower left portion of the decal will say "EXT COLOR", then there will be a 2-letter code (i.e., black is UA). Let me know if you need paint...

According to Paintscratch.com, the code for white is WT but I will verify that on the car this afternoon.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 03:43 PM
Yeah, WT is "Performance White". I'll be sure to bring some.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 04:39 PM
woohooo free stuff rocks. buy the way guys my cell number is 918-519-4531 and if you want to map quest it do it to this address 13325 s 91st e ave bixby ok 74008 and once you do that PM the link so I can make sure its right. I dont want you to end up in west tulsa or something.
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/11/03 11:25 PM
My code is K9, but i have two cans of my own so far so i really dont need anymore paint unless you feel generous
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 03:54 AM
hey SinisTour29 im CrAzYbEeRgUy and im the cougar that cody mentioned that is bring nitrous. sprins. and precats to do...could ya bring some bondo and some black paint i have a dent across the upper part of my roof from where my hood came up during my wreck and i just plan on removin the antenna base and just bondoing the dent in..unless ya have a better idea...the antenna is goin no matter what. thanks
CrAzYbEeRgUy
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 04:22 AM
Originally posted by CrAzYbEeRgUy:
hey SinisTour29 im CrAzYbEeRgUy and im the cougar that cody mentioned that is bring nitrous. sprins. and precats to do...could ya bring some bondo and some black paint i have a dent across the upper part of my roof from where my hood came up during my wreck and i just plan on removin the antenna base and just bondoing the dent in..unless ya have a better idea...the antenna is goin no matter what. thanks
CrAzYbEeRgUy

Hey casey! Glad you could make it over to our neck of the woods.

Ahola Buddy!

Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 04:25 AM

Ahola Buddy!

heh...i figured i'd finally join the crew..i still dont have a clue about this site cept for this thread(thanks to static for givin it to me)
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 04:28 AM

Ahola Buddy!

heh...i figured i'd finally join the crew..i still dont have a clue about this site cept for this thread(thanks to static for givin it to me)

for contours mystiques and uh..cougars and one bad ass honda.
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 05:34 AM
you cant talk sex or street racing on here or your post will get edited. you cant cuss either
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 06:21 AM
you cant talk sex or street racing on here or your post will get edited. you cant cuss either

f*ck this is definately an anti beer man forum..imma stick to posting to pertinant things n this section and hide from mods
Posted By: Static Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 06:24 AM
the mods are very active in this section to. if you post like you do over at TN you and eric will become good friends I am sure LOL
Posted By: Zum Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 01:47 PM
the mods are very active in this section to. if you post like you do over at TN you and eric will become good friends I am sure LOL

HAHAHAHHA. true.

You do have to tone down behavior a lot. But its not that bad. It saves everyone from a lot of things.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 02:23 PM

HAHAHAHHA. true.

You do have to tone down behavior a lot. But its not that bad. It saves everyone from a lot of things.

Still though... It does tend to get quite interesting around here from time to time...
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/12/03 04:59 PM
interesting is my middle name...aint that right zummy and static
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: Aug. 16th Mod Meet in Tulsa - 08/13/03 03:29 PM
CrAzYbEeRgUy

Unfortunately the antenna hole is going to be a little too much work for me to do out of the shop. It will need to be fiberglassed from the backside, then filled, etc... I'll have to look at it to be sure though.

Also, I went and got the PS2 force-feedback wheel yesterday. You guys are going to get a kick out of this thing.
What? Did someone say sex?
Almost to the weekend! Do we know what the turnout is expected to be yet? 1-5, 5-10, etc... need to know how many decals to bring!
count me in
Put me in the same boat as the new guy with mad Asian typing skills.
Posted By: Static Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/14/03 06:37 PM
roughly 15 at max. prolly about 10 at any given time

I'll be there... ready to beat infuryum with my new torque wrench.

(unless he bails like a fag! )
Did you buy one? That was the only reason I was coming. To bail you out. Now I might stick around for the ClubSi party.

No, I think I'll come for Cody. He was flirting with me over IM last night.
I talked my boss down to letting me leave at 2... I may bring a friend or two and I dont know if we need any more games? I Got Tokyo extreme racer zero on ps2, and sega gt on xbox, I can prolly get Need for Speed Hot Persuit for xbox also if you guys want. So count me in, and umm about the directions... eh I need some, dont know how to find the map that you were talking about... Thx. hmm maybe I can learn a few things for a change...
Posted By: Zum Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/15/03 02:30 AM
Did you buy one? That was the only reason I was coming. To bail you out. Now I might stick around for the ClubSi party.

you both are fairies.

you both are fairies.

werd
Posted By: Static Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/15/03 06:14 AM
just call me when your on your way. 519-4531
Posted By: Zum Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/15/03 08:23 AM

I'll be there... ready to beat infuryum with my new torque wrench.

(unless he bails like a fag! )

I think ill beat both of you with my torque wrench.

Kinky
I'm turned on...

Kinky

Oooooo baby!

Bring it on! I got one for each hand!
Posted By: Zum Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/15/03 02:14 PM

Kinky

Oooooo baby!

Bring it on! I got one for each hand!

Only one more day left..everyone ready?
Posted By: Static Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/15/03 03:20 PM
this thread is getting out of hand. LOL WOOT WOOT its tomorrow. CBG should be here sometime tonight
this thread is getting out of hand.

Yeah, sorry. I'll be there about 11:00-ish.
its 11am on friday...im headin round town to do my rounds (pick up parts at my shop. mail my st200 struts to wisconsin, say bye to the g.f. {i smell a zum comment on that one} etc. so i'll see ya in about 5ish hours cody and the rest of you in about 24 hours.
pe@ce
oh yeah...if someone could bring some black paint. clear and a lil filler...ive got some shittily painted headlight covers that i would like done the right way...thanks in advance
Don't forget to take pics anyone. Thats for those of us who can't make it and would like to see what a big turn out looks like.LOL I'm going to try and show up later in the evening, but can't make a promise.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Time to go to Tulsa.... - 08/15/03 05:05 PM
Time to start packing! I'm having a hard time trying to remember everything I'm going to need to bring. I didn't get my springs or my battery kit, so we won't be doing those... Oh well, plenty of other things I need to do.

Looks like I won't be bringing my spray guns or anything since we don't have a compressor (right?). I'm still bringing touch up paint, polish and a buffer though. Hopefully I'll be able to get these decals cut before I go too. Let me know if there's anything else I need to bring.

See y'all soon!
Posted By: Static Re: Time to go to Tulsa.... - 08/15/03 05:31 PM
we have a compresser I think not sure. you can bring the gun if you want but not sure if you will use it. dont forget the games. does everybody know how to get here

here is my addy so you can map quest it

13325 s 91st e ave
bixby,ok

my cell number is 519-4531
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: Time to go to Tulsa.... - 08/15/03 06:26 PM
MAPQUEST PWNS JOO!!!1
Posted By: Zum Re: Time to go to Tulsa.... - 08/16/03 12:03 AM
MAPQUEST PWNS JOO!!!1

So does spell checker.
Posted By: Zum Re: What to my wondering ears should appear? - 08/16/03 12:37 AM
its 11am on friday...im headin round town to do my rounds (pick up parts at my shop. mail my st200 struts to wisconsin, say bye to the g.f. {i smell a zum comment on that one} etc. so i'll see ya in about 5ish hours cody and the rest of you in about 24 hours.
pe@ce

The only thing comming from me is a warning to kick that attitude. I WILL call you out.
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 In Oklahoma - 08/16/03 12:30 PM
And I feel dirty...
Posted By: White99SE Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 04:23 PM
Man, what a day! Everything was going OK, until Rich busted his lip trying to help me break the pulley bolt loose. (sorry Rich!) Then when we rounded off the head of the bolt, I thought I was screwed! Finally, after about 6 trips to the parts/hardware stores, we finally got it on! Then we did Rob's (SinisTour) and his took about 1/4 the time. (It's just not fair! )

Many thanks to Cody for hosting, and Rich and Rob for the rides to the store. I'm hoping the reason I couldn't really tell a whole lot of difference is, #1 I was just too tired to care, or #2 I need a tune up, which I was already planning anyway.

Did you guys get Rob's belt installed OK? How about Casey's struts? Or did you just play video games after I left?
Posted By: Zum Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 05:32 PM
I talked to cody this morning and casey is still there because he broke his other strut.

So they are going to be a while.

Sorry for bailing so soon guys. I wished i would have got more pics! If anyone took pics...can you post them please.

Thanks cody for offering your house and services to everyone. maybe next time we will be more productive. HAHA
Posted By: Static Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 06:01 PM
man o man that was the longest weekend ever. casey just left. roger I have your stuff safely stored away in my garage and rich I threw your crap out to the curb LOL J/K. it was fun guys. we didnt get to do any video games cause of the crap that kept going wrong whom I would like to blame on trevor. but it was fun
Posted By: Static ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 06:07 PM
BTW scissor jacks ROCK!!!!!
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 06:20 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it guys my neices b-day party ran all the way untill 9 so by then I knew it was just not going to happen for me. I will make the next one for sure. So who has pics, I want to see.
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 08:53 PM
Blame on me??? i didnt say nothing... thats all you cody...
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 09:04 PM
Umm...my face still hurts. Top lip and gum swollen too. But I claim high trap speed so I feel a little better.

-R-
Posted By: KillaKniGHt13 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 09:40 PM
Hey Richard, my friend that came with me was wonderin what all you have on your car. Oh and sorry about only bein able to stop by. Some crap happend at work and I wasn't in the mood for anything.
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 09:56 PM
Originally posted by KillaKniGHt13:
Hey Richard, my friend that came with me was wonderin what all you have on your car. Oh and sorry about only bein able to stop by. Some crap happend at work and I wasn't in the mood for anything.

He only wants to know about MY car? I have the least amount of mods of anyone there.

-R-
Posted By: Zum Re: In Oklahoma - 08/17/03 10:09 PM

He only wants to know about MY car? I have the least amount of mods of anyone there.

-R-

He wants you to help a brotha out.

HAHA. Heard about everything this morning that happend. Lookin forward to meeting with you guys at the next tulsa meet.

I too blame everything on trevor and his pesamistic (sp?) attitude. YOU SUCK..but it a good way. I think he was the only one keepin a good attitude the whole time. 5 points for you and 5 for showing. youre getting up there buddy.
Posted By: Static ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 10:15 PM
trevor your sense of humor towards your car was the best. I was bustin up listening to you. thanks for comming man. your welcome to come to the tulsa meets with stacy if you want.
Posted By: Zum Re: ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 11:23 PM
trevor your sense of humor towards your car was the best. I was bustin up listening to you. thanks for comming man. your welcome to come to the tulsa meets with stacy if you want.

w00t. Im going to kidnapp him.
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 11:25 PM
yea it was fun... i was only speaking the truth cody... POS! but it was fun; i would have stay longer but i didnt know my way around tulsa so i left with stacy.. maybe all you tulsa peeps get together my car will be running good and we could race and something!! motor to motor.. i might come down one saturday to go cruise and see how the tulsa peeps do it... Rich. that sucks about what happen to you.. i seen that coming... and cody i dont know what to say about u!?!?!?!
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: ITS OVER!!!!! - 08/17/03 11:26 PM
Kidnapp me???? Take the car too! BLOW UP!!!!
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy w00t! - 08/18/03 12:44 AM
Bueno Sucks!!!
Posted By: KillaKniGHt13 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 02:04 AM

-R-

Ya, he liked how yours looked. He has a thing about green or somethin
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 02:21 AM

-R-

how come no one wants to know about mine? :'(
Posted By: Static Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 02:36 AM
do you really want to know?
Posted By: SVTSleepr Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 02:46 AM

-R-

what do you have??
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 03:14 AM
Originally posted by SVTSleepr:

-R-

what do you have??

i'll reply with a quote
Originally posted by Trevor:
I hate my car. I wish it'd blow up.

Posted By: Static Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 03:33 AM
that made no sense at all but ok. Does anybody have the pics of us picking up my car. That was so cool. it was completely off the ground. The back of it was at least!!!!!
Posted By: White99SE Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 02:37 PM

All I know is you said my car felt faster than yours and all I have is a DMD. Made me feel pretty good!

After driving it some more, I am starting to notice the difference, but I still haven't gotten that, "OMG, it's SOOO much smoother" feel that I thought I would get.
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 03:02 PM
I've got 10 years on everyone else. I had to do something to feel better about myself. Besides, it's meant affectionately.

-KJ-
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 03:47 PM
Well, I'll definetly be down there once a month for a meet. It was well worth the drive I had a blast! It was too bad so many people had to come and go so quickly, I would have liked to get to know them a little more. Maybe next time we should narrow the time frame a bit?

Well, THANKS MUCH to Roger for the tools & help, and Rich who put his blood, sweat, and tears into all of our cars (literally), and yet did nothing to his car except drive it to O'Reilly's about 40 times. I owe you guys! And Cody of course, for hosting!

Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 04:15 PM
Ok come on, where are the pics? Sounds like you guys had alot of fun, still mad I had to miss it. I'm at the next one for sure though.
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 04:33 PM
Ok come on, where are the pics? Sounds like you guys had alot of fun, still mad I had to miss it. I'm at the next one for sure though.

I've got three pics left on my camera, I'm using those to take some of my car, then I'll develop & post some. I believe Rich got a pic of us PICKING UP Cody's car in the garage so we could get it out. We moved it what, 4 feet or so? That one alone should be awesome. Then there's all the pics of Cody and his scissor jack...
Posted By: White99SE Re: In Oklahoma - 08/18/03 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Kung Fu Joe:
I've got 10 years on everyone else. I had to do something to feel better about myself. Besides, it's meant affectionately.

-KJ-

Hey, no problem Karate Man! I actually kind of like it. Just don't call me "blue hair" (Cody! ) Contrary to popular belief, I do like to redline it at least once per trip!

Well, THANKS MUCH to Roger for the tools & help

No problem, glad I could help! Glad we could put all the lessons we learned to use on yours. Too bad that screwdriver trick didn't work on your ATX. Just wish we'd known about that when we were doing mine. I'm sure Rich REALLY wishes that!

I was too busy working on my car to take pics. I did get a few after I was done. I haven't had time to get them posted cuz our PC is limping along with no CPU fan. Plus I had to spend all day Sunday with the family since I was gone all day Saturday. Wife wasn't too happy about that since I told her I'd probably be done by early afternoon. (What was I thinking???)
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/19/03 03:47 PM
damnit you mother effers. i want pics where they all at?
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/19/03 04:11 PM

Dammit Beerguy, I explained it already! They should be up Friday or so? Keep your pants on!
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/20/03 04:39 AM
im glad ya want my pants on...i guess i should feel lucky that cody is the only one asking me to remove them
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/23/03 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Shifty GT40:

Dammit Beerguy, I explained it already! They should be up Friday or so? Keep your pants on!

da pics
Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/23/03 07:25 PM
Took the last ones last nite. They'll be up Monday or so. Just you wait.
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/24/03 05:23 AM

im impatient
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/26/03 09:27 PM

Posted By: Shifty GT40 Re: In Oklahoma - 08/27/03 10:11 PM
Got the pics back last night... not many good ones in there. Out of 27 exposures only about five or six are decent. I'll scan them and post them in the next day or so, I've been super-busy. BTW, how do I post?
Posted By: CrAzYbEeRgUy Re: In Oklahoma - 08/28/03 04:44 PM
when your posting you will see a box of Instant UBB Code and you can see where it says image. use that
© CEG Archives