Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 you all must attend! - 03/11/03 02:57 AM
you guys have no reason not to show up! especially you crazy KC and oaklahoma city mofo's!

Registration is open for sz03 and i'm a cross posting whore, if i dont see yall in omaha may 15th i'll be out seeking some vengence!!

http://www.fordboyz.com/springzing
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 03:35 AM
Oh, its on now! You step into MY forums and try to regualte!

I wouldn't be quite so pissed if you hadn't mis-spelled Zaino! in the schedule for the Saturday event.

I don't know as of right now if I am going to be able to make it or not, but with a deadline on the hotel of April 21st, it give me time to plan and possibly assemble the troops.
Posted By: johnnyfive_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 03:42 AM
may 15th, seriuosly doubt it since we're celabrating my son's 4 birthday that weekend. I would loved to go, but I don't think the wife would have it.
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Eric L:
Oh, its on now! You step into MY forums and try to regualte!

I wouldn't be quite so pissed if you hadn't mis-spelled Zaino! in the schedule for the Saturday event.

I don't know as of right now if I am going to be able to make it or not, but with a deadline on the hotel of April 21st, it give me time to plan and possibly assemble the troops.

i'm not a big fan of zaino but at any rate attend!!!

johnny 5, doh!
Posted By: Zum Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 07:07 AM
yeah, Static and I are not going, we are making a trip up to INDY for my coogah.....

Am I missing something about Zaino????? I dont see how you could not like it....

Maybe next time guys!
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Zum:

Am I missing something about Zaino????? I dont see how you could not like it....

Thats what I am thinking too, but well, some people will never get it.
Posted By: LittleMissMopar Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 11:35 PM
Zaino ownz!
Posted By: TBoomer Re: you all must attend! - 03/11/03 11:50 PM
Eric, I may need you to Zaino my car! The new paint has nothing on it right now!
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/12/03 01:58 AM
I know we are all going to need detailed pretty soon. We had a Zaino day last year and we need to get another one going soon.
Posted By: sho 'nuff_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/12/03 10:16 PM
I want in on some detailing action.
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: you all must attend! - 03/13/03 11:33 PM
i like my zymol for the money and i have a special wax cocktail i use for shows, you'll see the results at spring zing
© CEG Archives