Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Zum OKIES 2/22 - 02/22/03 04:32 PM
So the weather looks a lil nasty and its a bit chilly, but who all is gonna roll tonight???

One more thing,
I told James about this..But there is a Show in Norman, it cost 15 bucks to enter. I will be entering and so will stolon, if you would like to come or even participate that would be awesome....March 8th
But that only means one thing, we gotta get my car together, Stolon: Static couldnt get my shift boot on, I need you dear sir!!! And graphics will need to be on my baby by then too, Just let me know who is willing to help and who is willing to take pics!! Thankyou my wonderful guys!!!!

Zummy
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/23/03 03:05 AM
Well I'll be there.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/23/03 04:38 PM
It's friggin cold and it's snowing!!! FUUUUUUUUN... Pray for nice weather!!! There is soooooo much to get done before then... I'm gonna be one big spazz before it's all said and done, if I'm not already...
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/23/03 10:50 PM
I think I am just an understood to all these events...
as in it is just understood that I will be there.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 05:55 AM
I'll help with it. but in return I need some help getting mine ready, all I got money for is the LED;s but by god my car is going to glow blue!
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 08:10 AM
hey william you want to help with my LED's this weekend... I am not good at working with small stuff like that and I am not the best solder for that reason cause my hands shake really bad.... it would be awesome if you would help me out... thanks
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 04:49 PM
sure I can help but I don't think I'm gonna have the money to come to tulsa to do it.
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 04:51 PM
I will be up there to put on grapics
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 05:04 PM
Bring a blast furnace!!!! This damn cold appears to be sticking around for the weekend... 38 on Sat. Where is the friggin' WARM WEATHER!!!!
Posted By: Zum Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 06:46 PM
I think Im going to go sit in a lil hole and cry till i get some warm weather....I NEED IT BAD.....
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 08:01 PM

J/K but I just had to post it... you know I love ya zummy
Posted By: Zum Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/24/03 11:20 PM
you would be wining too if you had a two hundred dollar mod sitting in your room staring you in the face everyday..saying...PUT ME ON!!!! So, STFU!
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 12:43 AM
calm down yo... you know I was just kidding
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 03:09 AM
hey zummie can we get your car and statics in that garage of yours? if so we can do his LED's and your graphics this weekend.
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 01:27 PM
we need all that room for her graphics man but my LED's can wait it aint no thang... but it has to be warm and not rainy out side to put them on....
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 02:47 PM
ok first off if everyone brings ther space heaters we should be able to get that garage to a blistering 75 or 80 degrees

second, can you explain to me why you need that much square footage for graphics? don't you need to apply them with the doors closed? at least that's what I've done everytime I have applied them.

was just curious
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 04:39 PM
um well you need all that room cause I paid for them and I dont want the screwed up... and trust me if we dont take every precaution then something will happen (knock on wood)...
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 05:44 PM
There's a big difference between stickers and vinyl graphics... This is going to be a major pain in the ass... Everything has to be just right. The surface has to be completely clean, and wax free, you gotta keep the area wet w/ soapy water and most importantly, get everything on straight and w/o any creases. Don't forget... we'll need a squeege to smooth everything out and get rid of air bubbles.
Posted By: Static Re: OKIES 2/22 - 02/25/03 07:48 PM
Originally posted by StolonTour#05:
There's a big difference between stickers and vinyl graphics...

I just find the fact that you said this funny and I dont really know why and I feel like showing you this also
© CEG Archives