Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Last weekends fun - 02/03/03 09:49 PM
Well it turned out to be a nice weekend weather wise, 70s all weekend. So a bunch of us decided to take advantage of the weather and went cruising saturday and went to the local drag strip sunday. So here are the pics.

Saturday night crusing on 39th.

Sunday at the drag strip. Notice the lighting going against a honda.LOL

Two mustangs going against one another, notice diamond chick in the lower left hand corner of the pic.

A mustang going againist another rice rocket.LOL
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Last weekends fun - 02/03/03 09:51 PM
Here are a couple of pics of a saleen that I seen on I-35 on the way to harry bears.

Posted By: IROC-ZTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 02:36 AM
Yes i would definetly agree the weekend turned out to be a BLAST. We will have to do it again weather permitting.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 02:42 AM
Yeah and here are more for ya:

Stolon's 'tour

Lucky's 'tour

Saturday was a blast!

LuckyTour95___________________________wstang455________________________StolonTour

I need some fogs

He got pulled over

The cop just wanted to see the car up close
Posted By: Zum Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 03:42 AM
Hello my head is also in another pic...God i get no credit around here anymore...
Posted By: Kung Fu Troll Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 06:46 PM
So did any of you guys run or what?

-R-
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 07:13 PM
sorry Rich I forgot to call you... non of us ran but we did see some good shizzle out there... it is hard to post in this site now cause I keep having to edit shizzle because of the dang no cursing thing... can you say gay [censored] ass you [censored] [censored] mutha [censored]... go home ball are you to good for your home you peice of [censored] [censored] licking monkey [censored] kiss my white [censored] ball you [censored] sucking peice of [censored]...
Posted By: IROC-ZTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/04/03 07:38 PM
Originally posted by STATIC:
can you say gay [censored] ass you [censored] [censored] mutha [censored]... go home ball are you to good for your home you peice of [censored] [censored] licking monkey [censored] kiss my white [censored] ball you [censored] sucking peice of [censored]...

i bet you think you are just so cool dont ya? lol
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 01:39 AM
Originally posted by IROC-ZTour:
can you say gay [censored] ass you [censored] [censored] mutha [censored]... go home ball are you to good for your home you peice of [censored] [censored] licking monkey [censored] kiss my white [censored] ball you [censored] sucking peice of [censored]...

i bet you think you are just so cool dont ya? lol

in the words of TIMMY "your a FU<KING BIT<H"

in the words of CODY "you better ease up off before I stomp a mud hole the size of texas in your ass... thats right you heard me... roll out cause its mutha fockin cold out beeoch"
Posted By: Zum Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 02:33 AM
Wow, cody, ease up you are going to get another topic locked.....LOL....you dont want to become imfamous around here....IROC....just woop cody's ass in your car and he will lay off your nutz.
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 03:10 AM
like it would be hard to smoke me... I need a clutch and flywheel and like a ton of other crap.....
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 05:10 AM
Bubba, even after you get the clutch and all the other stuff, you will probably burn the clutch again if you don't take some driving lessons, from what I hear, I can give you some. and yes please take it easy, don't get another one locked.

BTW doubt you could beat his stock, beat-the hell-out-of IROC in a tour if you tried. It has no mods and is still 195 hp.

Just to let you know. but then again, go ahead I could use a laugh or 2, or, hell that could last a week or so.

And remember I won't be laughing with you, I'll be laughing at you.
Posted By: IROC-ZTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Zum:
Wow, cody, ease up you are going to get another topic locked.....LOL....you dont want to become imfamous around here....IROC....just woop cody's ass in your car and he will lay off your nutz.

Maybe i like him on my nutz? he seems to be good at sucking lol. naw anyway i just think hes funny. its allways a blast to watch someone pretend to be somethign they're not. shows you what kind of person they are.
Posted By: IROC-ZTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 05:24 AM
Damn man just biatch slap him why dont ya.
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 05:40 AM
ok retard did you not see what I posted... I said you could smoke me there is no doubt in my mind... I am not pretending to be anything I am not... you should be happy I dont still have my truck cause I would smoke the living sheiot out of you in that thing... camaros are POS's I dont think i have really seen a nice one in years... I was also thinking we could put window stickers all over my back window to cause that seems like the cool thing to do and I think it adds some class to the car... I told you I was just joking around but you had to keep it going... now I will strike down on you like nothing you have ever seen... there is a reason I am called STATIC... better watch out son cause your starting to piss me off...
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 12:27 PM

Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 01:14 PM
Ok A.M. Radio I'll cool it. Just don't care much for your attitude, but that's a personal thing, I guess. Just get your car fixed and get back to being a driving member.

BTW I have more pics of last weekend and will post them just probably tonite, just haven't had time.
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 04:42 PM
well I do have an attitude sometimes just ask stolon... usually I dont mean anything by it and things cool down pretty quick and I am a driving member I just dont like to drive much when I am down there cause I already have to use gas to get there and I dont really want to use anymore then I have to... I will be rolling the big 3 9 on next weekend though so everybody everybody get your mutha fockin roll on...
Posted By: Scoriox_dup1 Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 05:48 PM
Man everyone is so hostile. Well back to my world...full of reading writing and cramming my brains out with worthless information about nutrition.

Ciao
Posted By: Zum Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 06:56 PM
umm did i miss something, cause i KNOW that you two dont know STATIC....and you already have a bad impression of him....I dont like the attitudes here and they better change cause you cant come in here romping on someones ass, when you have no place to...Ok has had ENOUGH drama and [censored] doesnt need to start again....so..CHILL OUT....or you can take your bs somewhere else.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 08:13 PM
Umm, what did I miss??? I miss all the fun. Whatever the case, this whole conversation has gotten really ghey. So let's just CHILL before everyone AGAIN...
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 08:57 PM
all I got to say is go ZUMMY go ZUMMY...
Posted By: VenomSVT_dup1 Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 09:31 PM
--------------------
Come check it out everybody I got us a contour forum over at www.TeamNeco.com where me and the beautiful ZUM are your MODS.

Why don't you go to your own board and leave this one alone. You have successfully ruined the South Central forums with your attitude and lack of respect for others. Myself and others donâ??t even care to visit the boards anymore because of the people that act like you.

For all the people in your little click. If you would all please grow up and keep you 3rd grade arguments off the boards it would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 09:57 PM
Originally posted by VenomSVT:
--------------------
2002 Mustang GT
Spin-Tech Side Exit Exhaust

Old Car:
2000 SVT #463/2150
Best #'s - 268.5HP and 275.8 ft-lbs at the wheels
Parts for Sale

go to your own board... you retard... I didnt try to start [censored] with these [censored] I was just playing around and most people know that and I even said I was joking... so why dont you back the [censored] off me... maybe your bashing the wrong person... do you even relise that the OK peeps are about the only ones that keep South Central alive... its people like you that piss me off I didnt say anything that bad and they started bashing me so why dont you just easy up off I said nothing to you and you came into are topic and started [censored]...

BTW just to let you know I have a tour... I am over at TN also so lay off...
Posted By: IROC-ZTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 10:17 PM
dude i think your just a lil 2 touchy about stuff. i personally dont care what you say about me or anyone else for that matter. i was simply pointing out that you come across as and extremely immature individual. however, Zum is right. i dont know you. perhaps your not a jerk and pompus ass that you are acting like. but i dont know you do i? which is why im trying to figure out why your actting the way you are. i will no longer post on this thread because i feel it would be Lacking in IQ for me to do so. please be respectful to your self and to the others here and follow my lead.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 10:18 PM
I agree all I know is what I have heard and what I have seen you post on the board, not worried about it I have dealt with a lot worse just want to have a good time anyway, don't care about all the other sh...tuff. Let's just have some fun, like only Okies can, GO OU! BOO TEXAS!!
Posted By: VenomSVT_dup1 Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 10:35 PM
go to your own board... you retard... I didnt try to start [censored] with these [censored] I was just playing around and most people know that and I even said I was joking... so why dont you back the [censored] off me...

What's with all the language? Are you some Wanna-Be thug to where you can only curse? I do go to my own boards, but I have been a member of this board for years. I know more people here and more about the contour than you ever will.

maybe your bashing the wrong person... do you even relise that the OK peeps are about the only ones that keep South Central alive... its people like you that piss me off I didnt say anything that bad and they started bashing me so why dont you just easy up off I said nothing to you and you came into are topic and started [censored]...

No, I have the right one. You and your friends have taken over the South Central forum with crap. All you do is argue and cry to one another. Get a group phone line and counsel one another, just keep it off of here. This is the reason no one post's in South Central, it's not that your keeping it going...it's that your running people off.

BTW just to let you know I have a tour... I am over at TN also so lay off...

Yes youâ??re right; I don't have a tour anymore. But when I did, I didn't act like you.

Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 10:45 PM
why is everybody comming after me... I didnt start anything I was just defending myself and I get all the crap... if you want to rag on OK then dont tell me about it cause it isnt just me... and for the other two of you.. you guys started crap with me... and I told you I was just messing around and it wasnt a big deal and you still kept on so dont tell me I am the one doing it all...
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 11:16 PM
Venom, just drop it.

Static, I said I was going to lay off and I even said that I might have the wrong impression from what I have heard. I am willing to get to know you better before I say anything further.

Iroc...I already talked to you about it.

As for everyone else...wassup!
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 11:39 PM
I just have one question... what do you mean what you have heard... who has been talking about me?
Posted By: Zum Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 11:43 PM
I for one want to know what you have heard about Static to make you jump his case....for real bad assumptions of people get you know where....that isnt fair to him that you have a bad idea of him and you treat him like [censored]...and if you heard it from the other OK peeps...than that is f-in rude to talk about your friends like that behind their back.... I will admit OK is known for drama, but we all have chilled out and it has been fine...WE DONT NEED ANYMORE!!!!!!! Just wanted to add my .02 before we get another post locked again...cause the thread is on its way to the s-h-i-t-t-e-r.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Last weekends fun - 02/05/03 11:50 PM
I prefer not to say in the interest of not starting anything else, I just heard about the reason your cluthc went out and a few other instances of foot in mouth disease, let's just all try to be friendly and get along, ok? Hope to see you next time your in with your tour.
Posted By: Static Re: Last weekends fun - 02/06/03 01:45 AM
NO why dont you tell me cause there is only two people that I know you could talk to and I am pretty sure I know which one it is... Zum is right that is pretty S-H-I-T-T-Y of my friends to talk about me behind my back but you know what I guess there not really my friends... and you will see me when I am on 39th next time but I will prolly not be stoping to talk to you... I have better things to do then waste my time with people who treat me like schitt... and I will run that camaro to just for the hell of it and in about 6 months I will smoke him to... that is pretty sad when the high end camaro of its time AKA the IROC only has 195hp stock and my car as 170hp stock... poor little camaro I feel sorry for that POS... I will be pushing around 200 to 220 in 6 months HOPEFULLY no promises cause I wouldnt want to stick my foot in my mouth again... but son I will never turn down a race so you just bring all you got and lets just hope that it is enough... oh and by the way I am doing a little bit of driving prep before I run with my friend tim so I will not be burning anymore clutchs...
Posted By: AgFrost A sad, sad state. - 02/06/03 02:33 AM
It's really sad when a pic thread turns into this. What's even more sad is every South Central thread turns out like this. Why is everyone so shocked when people complain about Static's posts? It's not what we have heard about Static, it's what he says. It's not much of an assumption when everyone feels the same. Just read the tone of the majority of his posts. If he is honestly joking, he should make it known in that post, not wait until it's out of hand. You guys know how many of your threads get locked. Have you guys noticed that it's mainly you on South Central? Trust me, it's not just you guys in this area. We choose not to post here. If you think we don't have any good information to post, have any good meets to post pics of, or any problems with our cars, your nuts. We just don't want to hear you guys argue about what color of blue the sky is in the background of the pics. It sucks that this section has turned out like this. This is OUR section and we all need to be adults and use it wisely or we will lose it.
Oh god, Scoriox told me never to post again. Eh oh well!
By the way, nice pics. Are those blue washer nozzles?
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Last weekends fun - 02/06/03 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Zum:
Just wanted to add my .02 before we get another post locked again...cause the thread is on its way to the s-h-i-t-t-e-r.

I think it has reached it now.