Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Zum Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 12:30 AM
So I was going to my final and I was walking down a staircase on the right side when I turned the corner and some jerk ran into me. He ended up falling down the stairs(which was so halarious ), he proceeded to get up and started yelling at me...said that in America we go down the stairs on the left...When was this made a rule?? And was he from England where they pass on the right or something ...I was shocked...what an a-hole!!! But it did made me laugh in the midst of all the freakin out about finals...three more hours to go and I will be myself again...THANK GOD! Thank you all for support and kind words, I needed it, I luv ya!
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 02:09 AM
mawhahaha that is some funny stuff.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 03:33 PM
LOL, What an A$$ Hole... Hmmm, it's Tuesday... no more finals.... Yay!!

Oh, and on a side note... I've killed my cell phone until after christmas. So if anyone absolutely needs me, those of you who have my home # can reach me but otherwise I'm staying away from it. I'll communicate through here and SOMETIMES on aim... and possibily on my phone if you are lucky enough to catch me w/ it for emergency purposes...
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 06:00 PM
Dang that guy really sounds like an a-hole. Oh btw when do you find out how you did on the finals?

Originally posted by stolontour97:
LOL, What an A$$ Hole... Hmmm, it's Tuesday... no more finals.... Yay!!

Oh, and on a side note... I've killed my cell phone until after christmas. So if anyone absolutely needs me, those of you who have my home # can reach me but otherwise I'm staying away from it. I'll communicate through here and SOMETIMES on aim... and possibily on my phone if you are lucky enough to catch me w/ it for emergency purposes...

NO CELLPHONE Man stolon your really are cutting yourself off from the outside world.LOL
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 06:30 PM
well I have cut back a lot on the talking with people I have been working late and got a promotion so woot woot. but zum I think you should kick that guys azz
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/17/02 10:23 PM
Im not that much of an ass kicker....it wasnt that big of a deal just funny. Stolon dont run off too far! Someone has to keep us all in line
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 05:31 AM
I'm not running off. I'm just not communicating w/ the outside world as much as possible. Besides, my phone actually died this morning... it wouldn't turn on so that meant i had to go get a new one... this time i got a vision phone, the N400. It's cool but not gettin much use till after x-mas...
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 08:05 AM
I want my old phone to work I hate this ghetto azz phone I have now. I had the best phone and now I cant use it. but its all good cause soon I will have the money to get a new one so no biggie.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 08:13 AM
Yeah I can't wait to upgrade my sorry azz phone.
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 08:41 PM
OMG i got the most kick ass phone today...I dont know if it is new or not but it is hella cool to me. Its the NOKIA 8390 phone.... I love it!!!! But it was pricey..... My father, "You paid how much for a phone? " LOL.........but it is cute, daddy!
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 09:47 PM
hehe, everyone's getting new phones... Tis the season....
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/18/02 11:38 PM
I came home today and was expecting to shake all the presents, but......there were NONE!! My mother told me that she doesnt know what i want so she hasnt bought anything yet, I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad one.....I told her that I want my graphics....by look on her face, Slim-to-none!
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 02:10 AM
you got the 8390... I shall kill you that is the phone I have and I cant get switched over. I love that phone it is the best phone in the world. but thats ok I am getting that phone again soon so we can be twinkies
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 07:12 AM
Just what I need another follower!!! But they just came out with this phone, So back off biooootch!!
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 07:16 AM
Dang it I want a new phone. LOL
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 12:51 PM
I am going to open a can on your azz if you dont back up off me. you just wait I will have a bad azz phone soon. right after I get my special little thing me and ryan were talking about
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 02:31 PM
Originally posted by StaticTour96:
right after I get my special little thing me and ryan were talking about
what is the special little thing you keep going on about...
Umm, yeeeeah.... Please remember to SPARE me the details... LMAO!!!

Hahaha, none of ya'll will still be able to compete w/ my new phone.... color screen, camera, games, endless ringers, unlimited internet, gps navigation, screensavers, messaging... the list goes on... so you can think you'll have the baddest ass phone but you never will. That's right, whose the biggest badass beiotch now...muahahahahah.
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 03:46 PM
Ok Ok stolon, you got me there I can handle being second BEST but mine has some of those things......I just dont know enough about it.....Does this mean I get to play with your new toy tonight????????? I think we will have to compare
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 03:55 PM
Suuuuuuuuuure... I gotta go plug it in... it died...
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 04:27 PM
thats ok cause I will be you all in the long run cause I am the B.B.B.A.B. and you know this
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 04:40 PM
thats ok cause I will be you all in the long run cause I am the B.B.B.A.B. and you know this

Well if you are going to BE us.......then how can you be the bbbab??? Does that mean we kick ass and you dont???
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Zum:

Well if you are going to BE us.......then how can you be the bbbab??? Does that mean we kick ass and you dont???
OHHHHHHH!!! kitty fight!!!!
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 05:10 PM
I meant "beat you" and no I kick azz and non of you do cause that is just who it is my little lady friend
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 06:17 PM
What???? You couldn't Bring It even if you wanted to........ Don't try to compare to Me, cause baby, you will never match up! I've got this sheeiot, cause I am a bad ass chick like that!
Posted By: Static Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 06:30 PM
I OWN this sheiot beeoch, so back the [censored] up
Posted By: Zum Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 08:21 PM
You OWN nothing you yssup. Dont think you can run the shhheeiiiooott cause you dont have the potential. So step down!!!! Plus, I was never on you to have to back up!!
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 09:07 PM
Ok childern behave.LOL
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Somethin Fun-E happened today - 12/19/02 09:22 PM
I OWN this sheiot beeoch, so back the [censored] up

© CEG Archives