Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/21/06 02:51 AM
We are having a little get together @ Shawnee Mission Park around 11AM on the 9th of September. If you feel like hanging out w/ us you are welcome. Here is link that about the meet.

Hope to see you there. Fast 4 Doors Meet
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/22/06 12:12 AM
I will probably be there with a friend and his RX-8.
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/22/06 01:10 AM
My friend will also have his RX-8 there. See if he wants to bring other RX-8 buddies. Cya there.
Posted By: tirminyl_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/25/06 04:24 PM
Hi, im his friend.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/27/06 06:05 PM
I haven't been out to a meet since Hops a couple/few years ago...Been a while.
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 01:03 AM
OMG that was forever ago!

How you liking life on top of the log?
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 02:34 AM
Wow that was a while ago. Was that the same night that Speed Demon came down from Nebraska?
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 02:44 AM
Yupp and Tweek still had his Tour.
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 03:29 AM
Was that the same time Tim was in town? Target had a fire alarm?
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 03:32 AM
Dang.

Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 11 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 536.25 miles

Although it would be a fun drive in the MS6. I'm going to have to pass.
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 03:36 AM
How do you like your 6? I haven't driven one yet, but they look neet in person. I would have to say that the hood looks cool, but is heavy.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Eric L:

Davo was there, Buckshot came down, and some older gent with beautiful SF...don't remember his name...it was a pretty big meet.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 04:43 AM
Originally posted by OutlawdSVT:
How do you like your 6? I haven't driven one yet, but they look neet in person. I would have to say that the hood looks cool, but is heavy.

I LOVE it! They do look neat, agressive. The car is heavy, but the power more than compensates. The power at 274hp/280lbs tq. is understated according to people that have dyno'd theirs stock. They're getting numbers closer to 290+hp and 310+tq at the flywheel. The car pulls naught to sixty in about 5.4-5.6 clicks. It's a VERY nice car. If you make it down this way, I'll let cha flog mine.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 12:26 PM
Originally posted by TBoomer:

Davo was there, Buckshot came down, and some older gent with beautiful SF...don't remember his name...it was a pretty big meet.

wait, was I at that one too?

I remember going to a pretty sweet little bbq place and Speed Demon and Davo showed up.
Mm good eats.
I'd love to visit KC again. You are are a great bunch.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
naught to sixty

Your wife's British vocabulary is rubbing off on you! Needs more Texan: Zeerow tuh sixtee

Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 02:37 PM
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
naught to sixty

Your wife's British vocabulary is rubbing off on you! Needs more Texan: Zeerow tuh sixtee

I KNOW, IT'S FREAKIN' KILLING ME!!! I'm becoming a damn Redcoat! I've been saying things like "wee bit" and "lass" and "fortnight" and telling my son that his "bum" stinks when he needs changing. WTF!!!?? GUH!! I am ashamed.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 03:22 PM
naught to sixty

I KNOW, IT'S FREAKIN' KILLING ME!!! I'm becoming a damn Redcoat! I've been saying things like "wee bit" and "lass" and "fortnight" and telling my son that his "bum" stinks when he needs changing. WTF!!!?? GUH!! I am ashamed.

You damn Tory!
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 04:22 PM
naught to sixty

You damn Tory!

I know, I know..... I am a traitorous Benedict Arnold. I accept death by the firing squad.
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 05:36 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

wait, was I at that one too?

I remember going to a pretty sweet little bbq place and Speed Demon and Davo showed up.
Mm good eats.
I'd love to visit KC again. You are are a great bunch.

Nah that in Martin City, the Blue Ox or something I think I just had fries.
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 07:51 PM
The girl comes from New England to Martin City, and you DON'T go to Jack Stack?
Posted By: Ã?ber Evil Mushu! Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 07:58 PM

I'm becoming a damn Redcoat! I've been saying things like "wee bit" and "lass" and "fortnight" and telling my son that his "bum" stinks when he needs changing.
~~~~~~~~~`
I know, I know..... I am a traitorous Benedict Arnold. I accept death by the firing squad.

Just pop over to the gay thread and you will be jolly.
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 08:35 PM

I personally would choose the method of execution used in "The Meaning of Life." You know....being chased by a mob of topless women in bicycle helmets until I run off a cliff and fall directly into the pre-dug grave below.

Actually...I think I'd let them catch me and <bleep> me to death! bigger
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 08:55 PM

I personally would choose the method of execution used in "The Meaning of Life." You know....being chased by a mob of topless women in bicycle helmets until I run off a cliff and fall directly into the pre-dug grave below.

Actually...I think I'd let them catch me and <bleep> me to death! bigger

LOL, never saw that.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 09:50 PM
The girl comes from New England to Martin City, and you DON'T go to Jack Stack?

ahh yes, it was JackStack, I found the thread.
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=southcentral&Number=395165&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

(sorry for the hijack)
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/28/06 11:32 PM
Originally posted by OutlawdSVT:
Was that the same time Tim was in town? Target had a fire alarm?

I don't think Timmay was in town for that one, but I now remember the Target Fire Alarm. Brandon couldn't buy his hotwheels!
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/29/06 03:02 AM
You see I'm a very picky eater, so I don't need to know about Jack Stack and that is very sad because it is 10 min if that from my house. I usually drive past it when I eat @ Margaritas which is next door. Now that is some food I like .

I can't believe that was in 03. I actually posted too WOW.

SO how has everybody been since then? Any new mods etc.?
Posted By: Eric L_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/29/06 11:59 PM
Wow, that was right as my Fiance and I started dating and now we are engaged! Wow, how time flies!

I am glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, too bad you are soo far away, you could come back! You know you are welcome!

And for the Hightower's here is a bump for 2 real meets over your fake Dallas meet.
Posted By: tirminyl_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/30/06 02:38 AM
I think we are going to actually have real people at this meet.
Posted By: OutlawdSVT_dup1 Re: Sept 9th KC Meet - 08/30/06 02:53 AM
Real ones not make believe? So we don't have to act like 5 year olds and play little stupid games so BOTH people will laugh because they think it's funny?
© CEG Archives