Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: TBoomer Saw a crap load of SVTs this weekend (KC) - 05/30/06 02:31 AM
T-red at Phillips 66 in Liberty by Wal-Mart
T-red on the outer Rd. by I-35 in Liberty (South of Wal-mart)- positive it's not the same one
Black in Claycomo near Ford Plant
Black in Weatherby Lake (I think it was the guy I got my old SVT exhaust from... He honked and waved, so I'm pretty sure it was. (Not that he recognized me, just a fellow enthusiast)

Just weird to see so many in a weekend.

Also saw a Silver Frost at Wal-mart in Excelsior Springs late one night a couple of weeks ago. If that was you, speak up, man!
There is a ton of them around this area. not a hole lot of them supped up one up in lawson and a couple that work at the ford plant. most of the ones ive seen look stock, run that way too. Where at in kc are you?
Live by Worlds of Fun/ Ford plant. Work in Excelsior Springs. I've seen the one from Lawson a few times in Excelsior.

And yourself?
I have a silver cougar lowered with Ground effects I'm usually running around excelsior, kearney or Lawson alot. I havent seen too many red SVT's lately A friend i work with had a really nice one but sold it last year.
Cool...If you see me running around E.S. give me a wave or something.
will do. whats your car look like besides silver frost.
Stock except for tint and mesh.
Let me known when your up this way sometime and maybe we meet up. I still havent ran into anyone from these boards yet.
© CEG Archives