Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Static anybody in STL - 01/28/06 02:21 AM
????
Posted By: Knip Re: anybody in STL - 01/28/06 02:38 AM
My mom lives in St. Louis.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: anybody in STL - 01/28/06 04:23 AM
Yes.. there are people in St. Louis.

Quote:

St. Louis is home for approximately 396,000 (1990 Census) individuals, 51% of whom are white,48% are black and 1% are other races. In 1990, young people (17 are under) made up about 25% of the population, while the elderly (65 and older) constituted 16.6%. Many parts of the City reflect their immigrant backgrounds, with Italian, German and Irish neighborhoods still prominent. A growing Asian population has recently begun to settle in the City's southside along South Grand Avenue. While the northern half of the city is predominantly African-American, the central corridor and, increasingly, southern parts of the city located east of Grand Avenue, are racially mixed.

Does that help at all?
Posted By: Static Re: anybody in STL - 01/28/06 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Ray:
Yes.. there are people in St. Louis.

Quote:

St. Louis is home for approximately 396,000 (1990 Census) individuals, 51% of whom are white,48% are black and 1% are other races. In 1990, young people (17 are under) made up about 25% of the population, while the elderly (65 and older) constituted 16.6%. Many parts of the City reflect their immigrant backgrounds, with Italian, German and Irish neighborhoods still prominent. A growing Asian population has recently begun to settle in the City's southside along South Grand Avenue. While the northern half of the city is predominantly African-American, the central corridor and, increasingly, southern parts of the city located east of Grand Avenue, are racially mixed.

Does that help at all?

I got a three letter word for you. I will give you the first two... AS

I only ask as I will be working there for the next two weeks. Thought maybe somebody might want to grab a beer or two when I get some time off
Posted By: Hydramatic Re: anybody in STL - 01/28/06 07:24 AM
I'll grab a beer with ya.....

If you buy it and come down to New Braunfels...
Posted By: Static Re: anybody in STL - 01/29/06 01:15 AM
lol thats a bit of a drive
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: anybody in STL - 01/29/06 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Knip:
My mom lives in St. Louis.

"Your mom goes to college." -Kip
Posted By: Woodencross Re: anybody in STL - 01/29/06 10:17 PM
I drove through St. Louis just a couple weeks ago.

Posted By: Static Re: anybody in STL - 01/30/06 02:43 AM
Well I am at the hotel now drinking 6pt I love every state other then OK
© CEG Archives