Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Hydramatic So... - 11/03/05 02:54 AM
I'm registering for the Spring semester at Texas State. I'm kinda bored, and SCCEG has gone into hibernation, clearly exhausted from that brief spurt of posting it was doing there for a while. I may have to go pretend like I live in New York for a while...I wonder how long it will take them to find out where I live...
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: So... - 11/03/05 03:28 AM
too funny..

Ray
Posted By: Hydramatic Re: So... - 11/03/05 07:40 AM
Yep. Really dead here...

here
here
here

THE ECHO! O O O o o o . . .
Posted By: White99SE Re: So... - 11/03/05 01:50 PM
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
I may have to go pretend like I live in New York for a while...I wonder how long it will take them to find out where I live...

'bout as long as it takes to read your profile. duh!
Posted By: Hydramatic Re: So... - 11/03/05 06:06 PM
But they're a bunch a' dang yankees up there. They ain't too quick like us learned country-folk!
Posted By: TexasRealtor Re: So... - 11/03/05 08:12 PM
I just went to SM for my annual reunion last weekend. Went tp the Dirty Bird and had a few.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: So... - 11/03/05 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
I'm registering for the Spring semester at Texas State. I'm kinda bored, and SCCEG has gone into hibernation, clearly exhausted from that brief spurt of posting it was doing there for a while. I may have to go pretend like I live in New York for a while...I wonder how long it will take them to find out where I live...

And what does this have to do with Contours?

We all know WHY the SCCEG exploded there for a little while, but I won't be the one to bring it back up!
Posted By: Hydramatic Re: So... - 11/04/05 05:36 AM
Would it have to do with you guys switching over to being Rangers fans instead?

Please don't kill me...I didn't mean it! Really?
© CEG Archives