Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
next weekend...anyone else interested?
Why must I work on Saturday nights ???????
The 1st of October?
What's Kellers?
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
What's Kellers?

Nice, greasy burger and beer joint with a ton of cars that show up every Saturday night...
So anyone else want to come out and show off their Contour's over a beer and burger? It should be much cooler by next weekend... ( Yes Oct 1 )
Posted By: Tim_dup3 Re: I want to take my contour to Kellers... - 09/26/05 01:32 AM
Oooo, a Keller's meet. Do you still have to have a Contour/Mystique to show up in the name of SCCEG ?

Tim
Very few of us do anymore...
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Posted By: 98SVTGUY Re: I want to take my contour to Kellers... - 09/27/05 03:17 PM
can i still go?
I'm down for any future meets. This next Saturday, the 8th, should bring nicer weather.
Originally posted by infuryum:
I'm down for any future meets. This next Saturday, the 8th, should bring nicer weather.

Welcome back Infuryum. Didn't know if we'd ever hear from you again...
Originally posted by infuryum:

I will probably be at across the street bar celebrating our certain victory w/ $2 pitchers. come early, the line gets looooong.
WEll, ole yeller got put down....

if anyone is interested I believe Tim and I are going to venture towards Kellers Saturday the 15th with the subies...

Where is Kellers from Addison?
Its not far from addison really...

What is a "subie"? Maybe I will head out with my ride
Originally posted by lil_svtless:
What is a "subie"?

A Subaru.
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
Where is Kellers from Addison?

we can meet and you can follow us, we live in Addison.

And as far as the "subie"

ole yeller was put down and this replaced it

© CEG Archives