Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
It's the wind....not much else blowing around in here...
No $hiot, the same four posts are still up. Doesn't anybody have anything to say or do in south central?
how about an SCCEG meet & cruise, where would be a central location for all?
Originally posted by UncommonTour:
how about an SCCEG meet & cruise, where would be a central location for all?

Savannah, GA.

-SAV
Oklahoma City...but is anyone even around still here in the city?
Im In Tulsa!!! But My Cars Down For A While Longer So No Meet For Me!!!
I am in OKC, but I hate you all. Well except Eric and Rich.
Originally posted by Static:

Why do you hate me????
Originally posted by White99SE:

Why do you hate me????

If I do another GTO post wll you hate me too?
my bad roger your in with rich and eric as well.... TEXASSS is out of the question there are two things in texas stears and queers and you dont have horns so.... that goes for all you little homos in texas LOL
Thanks Cody!! How's Life In The City??!!
why will texas never fall into the ocean?

because oklahoma sucks
my bad roger your in with rich and eric as well.... TEXASSS is out of the question there are two things in texas stears and queers and you dont have horns so.... that goes for all you little homos in texas LOL

But I'm originally FROM Texas... so do you hate me again?
... texas stears and queers

At least we can spell.
Originally posted by TexasRealtor:
... texas stears and queers

At least we can spell.

at least I am not a homo... nah rog I am gonna let you slide
Oklahoma City is good, but only if its on a weekend I am up there, I travel maybe every 3 weeks.
there are two things in texas stears and queers and you dont have horns so....

That's something that all the gay people say.

Come on down here.. We'll show you what hospitality is about. Give ya some "real" bbq, some authentic mexican food, some huge steaks (you have some of those in places, too), and then send you off back home, wishing you could stay.

You don't see a "New Tork" edition pick-up, or a "Don't mess with Missouri" campaign.

In all seriousness... You really do have to be from here to understand the patriotism and pride we have for our own state.

Ray
Yessir. Biggest steaks around. Besides, last I checked, Texas was big enough to kick oklahomos tail-end.

Did I really just slump to an all time low? But seriously, what is the price of tea in China? anyone?
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
Did I really just slump to an all time low? But seriously, what is the price of tea in China? anyone?

cheap. I got a half-lb of jasmine pearl tea (the really fragrant leaves that are rolled in bb-sized pellets) for about $12. retail value here is probably $25-35. should have gotten more. regular green tea costs even less.
sweeeeeeetttt..........
man it is quiet in here
That's because MUSHU doesn't luv us no mo.
And The Ultimate Topic Is Still locked!! Everyone Ask Lewis To Unlock The Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
And The Ultimate Topic Is Still locked!! Everyone Ask Lewis To Unlock The Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real. It was very entertaining . Lets make SC fun again and bring it back. Not much going on around here.
© CEG Archives