Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Static So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/20/05 12:27 AM
Well guys I am going to ask my beautiful girlfriend to marry me at the end of August or begining of September. I have started working over time saving for a ring. Already picked it out (not the one I posted about in CI.) I am just really excited and wanted to share....
Congrats man, and good luck!
Aaaaah, pay no attention to Infuryum. He's lookin' for a dame to get hitched up to as well.
Posted By: ContourTX Re: So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/20/05 02:09 PM
Congratulations! I got my wife a diamond online, I was able to sort through over 50,000 diamonds, which you could never do at a store. There's a great book called "Marriage On the Rock" by Jimmy Evans that is super for engaged couples. Congrats again!
Congratulations!!
Posted By: bohdi Re: So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/20/05 08:49 PM
I think the more appropriate comment is GOOD LUCK!

Posted By: Static Re: So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/21/05 02:22 AM
yes you are right
Posted By: White99SE Re: So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/21/05 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Aaaaah, pay no attention to Infuryum.

I agree. Congratulations!
Posted By: joker93 Re: So I'm gonna pop the big question!!!! - 07/22/05 05:44 AM
Hey congratulations. By the way, did you know they found a food that prevents women from wanting sex.....it's called wedding cake! Just kidding. Good luck and best wishes.
Originally posted by joker93:
Hey congratulations. By the way, did you know they found a food that prevents women from wanting sex.....it's called wedding cake! Just kidding. Good luck and best wishes.

Those of us who are married are NOT amused.

-R-
© CEG Archives