Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kokopellian I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 04:08 PM
Hey guys, when ya'll coming back? If you do, I promise I'll drink a beer with ya'll.
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 04:34 PM
If you come down to Shittown (Houston) you can come see us if you're not a punk. This place makes me feel like a fish in boiling water!
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 05:47 PM
Originally posted by The Chris:
If you come down to Shittown (Houston) you can come see us if you're not a punk. This place makes me feel like a fish in boiling water!

How would you know how a fish in boiling water feels? Sitting in the A/C all day long. The only times you feel the heat are when you go from your car to work or from your car to the house. So stop the already PUNK!
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Originally posted by The Chris:

How would you know how a fish in boiling water feels? Sitting in the A/C all day long. The only times you feel the heat are when you go from your car to work or from your car to the house. So stop the already PUNK!

I have to sit outside (100F+ temp, 100% humidity, 100% sun, and no wind) in nice work clothes and wait for my train for up to 15 minutes sometimes. It doesn't take long to boil this fish.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 09:11 PM
Yep...We're missing you Hightowers too...

It sucks that I have to work weekends...Otherwise, we'd be down their visiting you guys this weekend...

Posted By: Kokopellian Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/13/05 11:40 PM
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Yep...We're missing you Hightowers too...

It sucks that I have to work weekends...Otherwise, we'd be down their visiting you guys this weekend...

Yeah man, it does suck that you work on weekends. I never get to hang with ya.

Oh, and The Chris.... blahahahahaaa on your boiling fish a$$!
Posted By: PacificTourG Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/15/05 04:57 AM
Nice to have another CEG'er here in Houston. What part are you staying at? Did you move over here or are you here temporarily?
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/15/05 03:31 PM
Originally posted by PacificTourGL:
Nice to have another CEG'er here in Houston. What part are you staying at? Did you move over here or are you here temporarily?

MidTown. And we'll be here until middle of September.
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/15/05 03:49 PM
That's a good band.
Posted By: Keith W_dup1 Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/16/05 05:36 AM
Oh, you get to ride the toy train that former Mayor Brown said that we had to have to make us a world class city
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/16/05 06:28 AM
Hey Infuryum, how did your first year of college go, man? Are you all primed up for the second year, probably coming up in a few weeks?

Posted By: Woodencross Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/16/05 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Beachboy:
Hey Infuryum, how did your first year of college go, man? Are you all primed up for the second year, probably coming up in a few weeks?

Wow...

Good way to hijack the thread...

PM HIM!!

This thread is all about the missing of the Hightowers...Keep it focused people, focused...
Posted By: infuryum_dup1 Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/16/05 07:47 PM
It went really well. I started in the spring, so I just have a semester under my belt, plus all the summer classes. I'm still rocking a four point oh, and I'm seeing how long I can keep that up. My graduate plans include some time in Cambridge, MA, so I need to keep the GPA as high as possible. I also quit my job so I can focus more on college stuff. I'm having a great time here.
Posted By: Beachboy_dup1 Re: I miss the Hightowers - 07/16/05 09:08 PM
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Originally posted by Beachboy:

Wow...

Good way to hijack the thread...

PM HIM!!

This thread is all about the missing of the Hightowers...Keep it focused people, focused...

Sorry I upset you 99 SESPORT. Its not like there's a whole lot of activity on here that I'm interrupting. I'll try to avoid bothering you southcentral dudes anymore.
© CEG Archives