Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tsSVT Denver GP - 07/17/06 11:54 PM
I was curious if anyone in the SW is going to be attending the aug.13 Champ-Car Denver GP?I'm flying up friday and going to the race with my brother,(he lives in denver,ex-contour owner),I figured I would see if anyone was going.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Denver GP - 07/18/06 03:30 AM
SQPlus is your brother, right? If so, say hi to Brad for me.

Oh...on topic...not going to the race. I'm moving to Oregon.
Posted By: 94ex Re: Denver GP - 07/18/06 05:28 AM
I would be going but I will be in Vegas for the week. I was watching Champ car on TV the other day and it just isn't what it used to be. The only person still around is Paul Tracy, and a BUNCH of young guys.
Posted By: tsSVT Re: Denver GP - 07/18/06 02:23 PM
I'll make sure and let him know you said "hi".I don't really see a problem with all the "young"guys.The current drivers in Champ-Car are going to be the next big drivers in F1.It's only a matter of time.I know this thread is kinda pointless,but this is my present for my 21st birthday and I'm really getting excited about it.
Posted By: scaryfast Re: Denver GP - 08/07/06 04:46 PM
I will be attending plus i'll be at the G-Love concert at the city lights pavilion! I would love to meet any SVTers so i can converse and see one up close! Let me know if you are going!
-Luke
Posted By: tsSVT Re: Denver GP - 08/08/06 09:37 PM
My brother and I have three day passes so we'll be there all week-end.I am flying up so my SVT will be back in Oklahoma.Hell,gas would be as much as my plane ticket.
© CEG Archives