Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Daymon - 06/01/06 05:18 AM
You have a PM.

And I am curious as to what your progress is. I am considering leaving the yard and will probably know as soon as friday if I am going to stay there, which I *highly* doubt. When I leave, access to the truck will be impossible.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/01/06 07:59 AM
Posted By: Swazo Re: Daymon - 06/01/06 05:28 PM
PM # 2 sent, I have my fingers crossed
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/01/06 07:46 PM
WHAT???? dont leave now
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/02/06 02:42 AM
Nobody is leaving. We are still here for you.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Daymon - 06/02/06 05:03 AM
If everything works out, this should be pretty damn sweet

Details to come soon
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/02/06 06:49 AM
Posted By: Swazo Re: Daymon - 06/12/06 06:13 AM
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/12/06 10:10 PM
jon - did you get my message about scooby motors?
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/13/06 11:46 PM
Daymon, I took care of your problem for you.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/14/06 02:41 AM
Originally posted by ExDelayed:
Daymon, I took care of your problem for you.

If you havent already found it.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Daymon - 06/14/06 02:45 AM
Daymon - you weren't kidding about gutting Swazo. Super sad to see such a pretty car go.
What's next for you man? Are you moving? What's your next project car?
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Daymon - 06/14/06 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Derk-xB:
Daymon - you weren't kidding about gutting Swazo. Super sad to see such a pretty car go.
What's next for you man? Are you moving? What's your next project car?

He has a plan but, as far as I know, its still a secret.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Daymon - 06/14/06 12:58 PM
Secrets make your friends cry...

I keep going back and forth on the next fun car. Either a project (like a miata or a IS300 or something less suspecting) or a plain fun car like a 350Z. It's a good thing I have at least a year before I can even think about buying a fun car.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Daymon - 06/15/06 03:09 AM
Thanks for getting tha tcideo and posting it for me Jon

Derek- Yes, Swazo was gutted like a pig But Swazo will live on I've got into a bigger shop to restore my Impala this summer/fall. Once it's done and sold, I'm itching to get into a G35 Coupe. I've found it's a 350Z with a nicer interior/exterior, an actual back seat and an exhaust note that rivals the duratec
I am starting to think Florida would be a bad move because of the heat and humidity. At first, I was thinking it would be more like San Diego and very mild all year Plus, I have Skylar and don't want to take him away from all of his family in Utah.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Daymon - 06/15/06 01:53 PM
Yeah, the G35 is hawt. That or the Z is high up on the list of possible fun cars...Ashley likes the Z/G35, too, so that helps!

I understand not wanting to take your son too far away from the other side of his family. That'd be really hard to do. SLC is a cool place, and it's a good place to raise a kid, too.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Daymon - 06/23/06 04:40 AM
It's mainly because I'm about 2 steps away from getting full custody of my boy, so that can keep one tied to this place But, Salt Lake is a nice city and it's located within an hour or two of some really nice outdoor sources of fun
© CEG Archives