Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Swazo I have a new job..... - 04/01/06 02:28 AM
.... just about lined up. It's in West Palm Beach, Florida It's with a reputable hardwood flooring company that's over 20 years old, and I've been offered a killer position with them. It's all high-end work and I'd have a bunch of lackies to do my bidding Signing bonus, bennifits and the pay has my head spinning

It's down to some final details and to fly out to see what's what. I'm just hoping it's not a "too good to be true" deal like Maui turned out to be for me
Posted By: stilov Re: I have a new job..... - 04/01/06 02:42 AM
so wait....you are going to leave too huh?

how long would you be around...I need you still!!!!
Posted By: Swazo Re: I have a new job..... - 04/01/06 03:14 AM
Atleast another month
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: I have a new job..... - 04/01/06 08:49 AM
If your in Florida would would need to hook up Swazo with some killer wheels. Its a requirement when your in FL, unless your old.
Posted By: stilov Re: I have a new job..... - 04/01/06 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
Atleast another month

well I am taking a day off this week to wrap up some work on the contour. I can't today...it's my daughter's b-day...she's 2.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: I have a new job..... - 04/02/06 07:51 PM
Everyone in the SW is moving to FL! <--me included
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: I have a new job..... - 04/02/06 09:37 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Everyone in the SW is moving to FL! <--me included

I might be in FL too! .....

In 2.5 years if/when I go to flight school. We'll see! Chris, do you know what you're going to be doing after college?
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: I have a new job..... - 04/03/06 12:03 AM
Thats the million dollar question! And beyond going to Europe for a month in June/July, I dont have an answer.

I may or may not end up staying in Florida, we'll see. I will be moving home this May and will be there at least until I get back in mid July. Im slowly beginning to look for jobs, so who knows what may come in the future.

EDIT: Maybe Swazo can hook me up with a lacky position. I like getting coffee Seriously?
Posted By: Swazo Re: I have a new job..... - 04/03/06 02:26 AM
I don't see why I wouldn't be able to
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: I have a new job..... - 04/03/06 04:13 AM
It'll be sad to see you go, but I wish you many sunny days and plenty of hotties.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: I have a new job..... - 04/03/06 05:02 AM
Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
I don't see why I wouldn't be able to

Thank god Job front isnt looking good right now. Seriously folks, I need a job!
© CEG Archives