Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Swazo The addiction continues.... - 03/20/06 09:30 AM
Yet more goodies are added to the SVT!

I installed Hella horns, Viper 791XV alarm with every imaginable upgrade and am finalizing my aluminum lipped skid plate for my mirko.

Next: Install the Blistien's once they get here with my H&R's that have been collecting dust, finalize all wiring in the engine bay, redo/finalize vacuum lines and intercooler hose/fittings, respray front bumper/headlight bezels/ some very minor touch ups, install side markers and finish the console and new tires for the E0's. Also, the boostcontroller is getting installed once I get the hi/low greddy steering wheel button and will be going in for the final tune AND an '06 tag will replace my '03 tag that Swazo dawns now
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: The addiction continues.... - 03/20/06 05:52 PM
are you going to get your tune?
Posted By: Swazo Re: The addiction continues.... - 03/21/06 12:36 AM
Yeah, my idle issues are a PITA. Streetability sucks until it warms up, then it simply idles @ 2K Not bad enough for me to dick with the tune..... yet.
But, I am hoping to get Swazo on the dyno at the end of this week or by the beginning of next. I've got to install my EBC first, and clean up my rat nest of wiring
Posted By: stilov Re: The addiction continues.... - 03/21/06 01:00 AM
well I haven't been able to let mine warm up yet, but it doesn't really idle either. I guess I need to give it a chance first right? It's like it wants to, but gives up when i pull my foot off the gas.
Posted By: Swazo Re: The addiction continues.... - 03/21/06 03:53 PM
That's what my car does, I'm not shocked that yours does too BTW, I just noticed I missed your call. I'll be returning it shortly.

Another addition to my addiction:
New LCA's, SS brake lines, a full system flush and fresh synthetic brake fluid (is there a fluid that has worked well for any of you guys?) and new Ti pads
Posted By: Swazo I didn't get Blisteins after all - 04/03/06 10:59 PM
Well with Blisteins on BO, I chose not to wait. I sprung fur da Koni Yellers
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: I didn't get Blisteins after all - 04/03/06 11:12 PM
You'll be much happer in the end. I thought about the Bils, but I couldnt pass on being able to adjust the ride. Thats very very nice. Taught most of the time, and soft for the longer trips.
Posted By: Swazo Re: I didn't get Blisteins after all - 04/04/06 12:41 AM
That is exactly why I decided to go with them. I didn't want to be stuck with a stiff as hell ride ALL of the time. Not that it will be Cadi/Linc type soft ride..... but it should be nice now and then
Posted By: Swazo With all of our local trolls...... - 04/05/06 03:21 PM
... I thought I'd link you all to this to see my freshly painted bumper.

My headlight bezels and rear chrome peice were also painted body color
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: With all of our local trolls...... - 04/05/06 06:54 PM
Soooo close!
Very seksay.
Posted By: Swazo Re: With all of our local trolls...... - 04/08/06 02:27 AM
I got my skid plate installed tonight, and it turned out very nice. I'll be getting some pics of it tomorrow while I'm tooling around.

Also, my car is legal to drive the streets as of this week I am now waiting for Modular Madness to work me into their schedule. They've been slammed the past few weeks and are making too much moola with their dyno and are hesitating on setting aside 2 hours for me
Posted By: Swazo Re: With all of our local trolls...... - 04/17/06 12:35 AM
Well, I have my SVT down the street from Modular Madness now. Tomorrow, it is going in for the final tune.... finally. Keep your peepers peeled for the 14psi/103 octane dyno queen run
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: With all of our local trolls...... - 04/17/06 12:39 AM
*giggles*
© CEG Archives