Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Selling Tea - 03/19/06 07:41 AM
I have put up an add to sell Tea my 82 242Ti.

I know - I know

but I just dont have the time for a project car right now. I could collect all the money I have into her right now by getting out - and I think I just might.

I have her listed at 4K - what I paid a year ago.

I dont have a clue what ill drive if I sell her - but I guess ill figure that out later.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Selling Tea - 03/19/06 02:44 PM

I know how you feel, Scot. There's a time and a place for a project car, and college really isn't the time. You're probably making a sound financial decision...but where's the fun in that?

What kind of replacement are you looking for? Practical? 2 door? 4 door? AWD or 4WD?
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Selling Tea - 03/19/06 05:32 PM
running . . .

jk - I dunno, early 90's cheap japanese?
Posted By: Keyser Soze Re: Selling Tea - 03/19/06 07:15 PM
*cough cough* Lexus
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Selling Tea - 03/20/06 01:20 AM
2jz
Posted By: Swazo Re: Selling Tea - 03/20/06 01:38 AM
Toys are only fun when you have the time, money and space for them.

I know I will be listing Swazo for sale once I finish all the small things. No real reason other than seeing the market for these cars dying slowly, it'd be nice to get some of my money out of 'im while the "getting is good". If not, oh well
Posted By: SQPlus_dup1 Re: Selling Tea - 03/20/06 02:19 AM
My buddy is selling his early 90's honda civic...it only has three wheels but it still drives pretty good...considering. He's asking for a #3 from Wendys biggie sized with a large frosty, sound good?
Posted By: BlackwidowSVTT Re: Selling Tea - 03/20/06 11:33 PM
That sucks man, I think your volvo is by far the best looking one I have seen. I have never seen one in CO as nice. I would buy it to swap a 350 in there, oh it would scream ! If you get a new ride, come on the meet in May. -B.
Do you have more pics of Tea ? I really like this car for some reason.
Posted By: ExDelayed_dup1 Re: Selling Tea - 03/21/06 06:15 AM
That sucks Scot. You work on convincing me to buy one and now you jump ship. Seriously though, having something reliable is a much needed thing while sill in school.

Originally posted by BlackwidowSVTT:
I would buy it to swap a whiteblock in there, oh it would scream !

Fixed!
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Selling Tea - 03/21/06 06:46 AM
ive got tons of pics of the car - and some are even decently sized

I would love to throw a whiteblock in the car - a nice 5 cyl warble, or a duratec S/C

no time and no money says no Volvo
© CEG Archives