Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: stilov This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/04/06 01:59 AM
Sorry for the pic...it's just from my phone. Hopefully it will run this weekend...still gotta get the MAF/filter on.

I can get the IMG to work....here is a link...

http://www.contour.org/carprofile/files/15670/img/-tn.lturbo
if someone could get this larger?? I couldn't get it to work this time
Posted By: stilov Re: This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/04/06 03:43 AM
ok I think I got it...

Taylor- A 90 degree brass on the water outlet of the intercooler may fit better. It almost looks like the current hose on there has a kink in it.
Posted By: stilov Re: This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/06/06 04:09 AM
ya...I just haven't picked one up yet...the hose on here kinks slightly...it isn't a full 90 degree...more like 60-70.
Is this the first oval port intake manifold with boost? Keith built an intercooler for that manifold but it never got put on the car. It took forever and day for him to make his, so congrats on getting it on there!
Posted By: stilov Re: This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/06/06 05:41 AM
This is actually a split port...but barely. It doesn't have the long runners like the SVT one...and the "runners" are barely existant in the UIM. But the TB opeing is the same as the full oval port manifold. but te heads I am using are oval.

The IC I had almost fit. I just had a guy re weld th inlet and outlets. I did all the cutting and marking, etc. then he welded it how I had it set-up.
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/06/06 06:02 PM
its looking good!
Originally posted by Horse:
its looking good!

Ditto
Posted By: Swazo Re: This is what it looks like so far.... - 03/07/06 11:39 PM
I like the brushed aluminum look you've got, teamed with all the black! Looks tough!
© CEG Archives