Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: stilov Well this might be it - 02/14/06 03:27 AM
I thought I would be in UT a bit longer, but I was offered a job in Tucson today that I am 99% sure I will take.

I could be gone as soon as 3 weeks...so I really need to make some time to finish the car, or at least enough that I can move it, and then maybe ADC could do all my tuning.
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: Well this might be it - 02/14/06 04:05 AM
Originally posted by stilov:
I thought I would be in UT a bit longer, but I was offered a job in Tucson today that I am 99% sure I will take.

I could be gone as soon as 3 weeks...so I really need to make some time to finish the car, or at least enough that I can move it, and then maybe ADC could do all my tuning.

its not hard to put it on a dolly

Congrats on the job offer man!
Same one we talked about?
Posted By: stilov Re: Well this might be it - 02/14/06 04:25 AM
no...much better

ya the compnay will pay to move at least one car...that'll be the SVT, and we will probably drive the Ex. Godd thing I held off on buying another.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Well this might be it - 02/14/06 07:58 PM
Congrats on a new job.
Posted By: Keyser Soze Re: Well this might be it - 02/15/06 04:13 AM
Tucson eh? That's where my Contour resides now. Kind of spooky. You will have to drive up to ADC to tune being that there isn't a decent dyno in Tucson. Dyno time is included in the price of the chip so it's a definate bonus. They have guys drive up frequently from Tucson to tune.
Posted By: stilov Re: Well this might be it - 02/15/06 02:15 PM
Ya, that's what i will probably do.
Posted By: stilov Re: Well this might be it - 02/17/06 03:49 AM
Man I don't think there are any CEG'ers in AZ anymore are there? I'll miss all the UT guys.
Posted By: mvr Re: Well this might be it - 02/17/06 04:23 AM
there is a few of us, ususaly if we have a meet we do it with neco and the focus guys to bring the numbers up. good luck with the job and move, hope to see ya around sometime.
© CEG Archives