Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: yamahaSHO Visiting Arizona - 11/10/04 11:28 PM
Hey guys!

I am driving out to Phoenix, AZ on the 18th and will be there until the 23rd. I am originally from there, so I know my way around. On the 20th, the Arizona SHO Club will be meeting at the Scottsdale Pavilions for the car show. I may even convince my dad to bring his 600hp Monte Carlo out. If any of you are intersted in meeting up, let me know!

Posted By: yamahaSHO Re: Visiting Arizona - 11/12/04 10:02 PM
Nobody??!!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Visiting Arizona - 11/15/04 10:03 AM
no car here
Posted By: yamahaSHO Re: Visiting Arizona - 11/16/04 04:16 AM
Well, it does not seem if anyone is interested. If you guys want to come meet us at the Pavilions, just look for the SHO's and SHO powered buggy's (and possibly a SHO powered GT-40). I'll be with that group with my white SHO.

We have big CSVT/SHO meets here in CO. I am hoping to do the same back home in AZ!

Posted By: Rev. Po-Jay Re: Visiting Arizona - 11/23/04 06:47 PM
Sorry man, we must have missed your post. We suck. I was at the Pavillions (don't have the SVT anymore) and it was packed. Did you go?
Posted By: yamahaSHO Re: Visiting Arizona - 11/25/04 01:40 AM
Yeah, we went. Because we got there late, we could not get a spot. My dad did though. You may have seen his car near the motorcycles.

I'll be back in January. I hope to meet more of you. We had a HUGE SHO turn out at our meet, everyone is welcome!
© CEG Archives