Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: rkneeshaw 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/20/04 01:26 AM
So I've got the Boyne Mountain maintenance garage to do my 3L hybrid swap in, and a free room (or two if necessary) for the dudes that want to come up and help me get this thing swapped out. Free beer too, on the house.

Garage has engine hoists and air tools, and I hope to do this the last weekend in May 28th, possibly June 5th weekend if I dont have all my shizat together by the 28th.

Did I mention free beer and a manly love slave? Ok, forget about the manly love slave. So who wants in on this shindig?
Posted By: HITMANinMI Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/20/04 02:21 AM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
So I've got the Boyne Mountain maintenance garage to do my 3L hybrid swap in, and a free room (or two if necessary) for the dudes that want to come up and help me get this thing swapped out. Free beer too, on the house.

Garage has engine hoists and air tools, and I hope to do this the last weekend in May 28th, possibly June 5th weekend if I dont have all my shizat together by the 28th.

Did I mention free beer and a manly love slave? Ok, forget about the manly love slave. So who wants in on this shindig?

I'd be willing to help out, most likely cant help a lot but since I'm going to a technical school next year for auto repair this will be a good thing to do.
I cant do it the 28th getting rims that day. June 5th sounds good right now, depends on my work schedule.

Posted By: bmxcontour Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/21/04 02:42 PM
is the 3L engine already prepped/assembled? or are you planning on doing that then swapping it out? is the current engine still in the car?

Ben
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/21/04 04:32 PM
Current engine is still in the car. I'll have a 3L block and SVT heads/cams here before the swap, so I'll have those two bolted together and the block prepped before the swap. I'm hoping we can get it done in the weekend, its going to be a job!!
Hey Ryan, I don't know if I can help with the actual swap, but if you need any help with prep drop me a PM, I can see what kind of time I can get off to make a run up there.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/23/04 12:56 AM
That'd be cool Shawn. I haven't ever used JB Weld, or whatever it is I'm supposed to use to fill these holes on the shortblock. I will hopefully have it by Friday.
Current engine is still in the car. I'll have a 3L block and SVT heads/cams here before the swap, so I'll have those two bolted together and the block prepped before the swap. I'm hoping we can get it done in the weekend, its going to be a job!!

So we need to do the timming chains, pull the old motor, the flywheel may need to be resurfaced.

Whatever you do, do not put the heads on the block w/o that motormount on! Also do we have a lift so we can drop it?
While it's off you'll want to gut your pre cats...

blah blah...DMD, Alt, accesories...it's easy to name [censored], but harder to do. I've never timmed the duratec, but if you follow the Haynes CAREFULLY we should be able to do it fine.

I am forgetting a lot. I've never done a full on engine swap. Maybe Dale could come, but I doubt it. I am more worried that I can't. I am set to go to CaRlisle, and I should get one night of working in next weekend. I'll keep you updated.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/23/04 01:35 PM
Yap, I have a new mount to put in there, so I'll get those heads bolted on prior to the swap. I also have new timing chains and sprockets for the crankshaft on order. I'm also going to pull as much as I can out of that engine bay before you guys get here too.

Alternator is new, and DMD are also coming off the 2.5. I've got new torque to yeild bolts coming for all that shiz too, and new bolts for the flywheel and clutch (we had to reuse them when we swapped them last fall).

What weekend are you going to Carlisle? I'm going to see if I can try to get it done this coming weekend (28th), but if al the parts aren't here in time we'll have to push back to the 5th.
Carlisle is the fifth. Did the flywheel bolts come with the Fidanza in addition to steel spacers/washers?
I am gonna see if stazi can gimme a hand with this, but he is busy so I wanna see if I can mate the two together myself.

my Fidanza should be here tomorrow. If not someone is gonna die!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/23/04 11:20 PM
Nope, my fidanza came with jack crap. Nada. We ended up re-using my bolts and shiz from my stock flywheel. Not the recommended way to go but I was in a pinch. This time, I'll do it right.

Pete, can you do the 28th if I get the parts here?
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 12:31 PM
Ryan, that's Memorial Day weekend. I think you'll have a snowball's chance in hell getting someone to give up that holiday weekend. I know you're in a pinch, but I'm just letting you know.

That's not to say yoiu can't start tearing your car apart yourself. So get on it!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 12:48 PM
How about the 5-6th or the 12-13th?
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 01:29 PM
12-13th I can do.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 01:55 PM
Arg. I can do the 5th, I forgot about memorial weeked I'd love to hvae this thing done before the 12th because I've got a convention in Pontiac that weekend that I can't miss. I suppose we'll have to shoot for the 5th then. I hope we can make that work
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 02:46 PM
Lemme know when this is going to happen... I'd love to lend a hand. I need to find out how much of a b!tch this will be when it comes time for me to swap. Plus I'm in the mood for a road trip up north.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 02:48 PM
Well Staz said the 12-13 will work so I'm guessing the 5th won't work.
Posted By: TMoose02 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 03:01 PM
I'd be down to lend a hand if you need it.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 03:06 PM
Originally posted by TMoose02:
I'd be down to lend a hand if you need it.

Sweeet! Maybe we could meet somewhere and caravan up.

Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
12-13th I can do.

And this would be more prime for me. I get to go to Carlisle, and still help you with this. I have been an internet book worm reading up on this stuff. Plus Tyler is offering up some help, Scotty B may also, Tod, Steve.

My car is 1.5 weeks over when I had wanted her to be done. Welcome to the land of sh!t not going to plan.

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 04:31 PM
The 12th is definately out for me. It sucks, but I can't miss that convention. The weekend after that convention is the DMB concert in Chicago, so I pretty much have my hands tied, has to be the 5th.

Pete, you should ditch carlisle :P j/k man

I'll tear the car down as much as possible before hand. And I'll have a couple cases of beer around for good measure
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 04:33 PM
So far looks like todras, tmoose, and xchang? I'll get a room booked for you guys here at Boyne Mountain for that weekend (june 5th).
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 04:39 PM
Well I'm doing heads unless Staz is there so you better make sure he can do the 5th.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 05:26 PM
I take it you mean "not doing heads". I plan to hopefully have the heads on the new block anyway before you get there. I'm not clear what your concerns are, so I'm not sure how to prepare.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 06:52 PM
I think he wants me to do the cam timing as I did Ed's engine.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 07:07 PM

In a perfect world, I would love for you to do my cam timing too! But our schedules just aren't working out

I've got a haines manual so I've been preparing to time this thing myself. Any bits of advice? Maybe I should see if I can get ahold of a local mechanic to time it for me, shouldn't cost too much I wouldn't think. Is getting the timing right really really hard? Or is it just scary because of the consequences of getting it wrong?

In a perfect world, I would love for you to do my cam timing too! But our schedules just aren't working out

I've got a haines manual so I've been preparing to time this thing myself. Any bits of advice? Maybe I should see if I can get ahold of a local mechanic to time it for me, shouldn't cost too much I wouldn't think. Is getting the timing right really really hard? Or is it just scary because of the consequences of getting it wrong?

What I've read it's not terribly hard. But then I've only read.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/24/04 07:22 PM
It's not hard at all, just follow the instructions in the Ford Manual, and make sure you put the key in the slot on the crank sprocket for the 2.5L, as you will be using the 2.5L timing chain cover.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 01:13 PM
I take it you are doing a 3L swap and not a hybrid. I'll be the go-to person for tools and stuff and any heavy labor... Gotta get my hands dirty to learn this stuff. I can't read it out of a book or forum to learn it, gotta get my hands dirty.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 01:26 PM
Actually doing a hybrid. I don't have the resources to perform the custom fab work that is needed for a full 3L.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 01:46 PM
Originally posted by xchang:
I can't read it out of a book or forum to learn it, gotta get my hands dirty.

Steve needs pop-up books.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 02:33 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Steve needs pop-up books.

I knew you'd say something. You just can't fight the urge, can you...

Posted By: TMoose02 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 04:01 PM
I can do the cam timing. Its so simple, just sounds harder than it really is.
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 06:48 PM
timing is REALLY simple.

if its your first time, you will probably be afraid, i know i was when i did my 3L !
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 07:22 PM
So who is planning on the 5th. I won't go if no one experienced isn't going on that Day.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 07:34 PM
I guess I'm going. Wouldn't really call me experienced though. I'm missing a party Ryan. Steve meet up that Fri. here? Tyler?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 08:01 PM
I'm waiting to hear back from Moose, I guess he's done this before. I'd think Todd is pretty experienced too, he's running a 3L (or maybe not running yet, but did for a short time). Todd, at least you'll know whats involved in getting the motor out of there.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 08:04 PM
Sounds good to me. We car pooling up there? I can drive the Impala if no one wants to put miles on their car.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/25/04 08:19 PM
Sounds good. I'll give you $ for gas. Poor SHO is racking up the miles.
I can come up sunday. I am staying in traverse city at our house. I can't on sat, i am missing carlisle as it is.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/26/04 01:51 PM
Sounds good. So at least you can count on Todd and I to be there Friday night.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/26/04 02:10 PM
Ya, thats cool. What time do you think you two will be here?

My brand new shortblock will be here this Friday, so I'll spend this weekend prepping it for the install, and get my car towed down here probably next Wednesday. Then that gives me about a night or two that I can tear down as much as I can on my own.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 01:22 PM
I dunno, probably I'll leave work around 4:00 and get to Todd, pick him up, grab grub, and head up.

Who else is coming?!?!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 02:05 PM
Todd and you, and Pete will be here on Sunday. And me!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 02:12 PM
I PM'd Tyler but haven't heard anything.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 02:27 PM
Moose said he can't make it, he's off to see his brother that weekend or something
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 02:32 PM
OK, I guess the beer is ours... LOL!

You need us to bring anything up. Tools, chicks, etc...? Or are you pretty well covered in the garage.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 02:55 PM
I'll be bringing tools too.
I'll be bringing tools too.

The only tools you are bringing are yourself and steve!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 04:37 PM
It's not funny when you're bonded by duct tape and hanging upside down.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 05:27 PM
You guys are hilarous. chang, thats what I was thinking, more beer for us! lol

Garage *should* be pretty well stocked. I was talking to some of the mechanics that work down there and they've pulled their share of engines in that garage, so I think we should be alright. I know I saw air tools in there and they had a hoist but it had a vehicle on it so we may have to use jack stands. There's a cherry picker there too and a few peices of machinery as well. I've got Staz sending me the clutch alignment tool along with my camber/caster plates, and I think Todd is getting the engine alignment tool and fuel line disconnects.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 05:50 PM
Yep. Steve G. is sending me the alignment tool. I just bought a CV joint puller too I'll bring. $70! Yeash.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 06:31 PM
It's not funny when you're bonded by duct tape and hanging upside down.

And you might be thinking he is joking... But I know better.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 07:34 PM
I felt like posting an owned pic:

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 07:52 PM
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 08:19 PM
I've heard of pride, but that's plain stupiditiy!

Ryan, do YOU REALIZE THIS IS YOUR MECHANIC!!!???

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/27/04 09:20 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

hehe, that just means he's got the experience to not let it happen again I figure he didnt have enough beer the first time anyway, we'll fix that.

hehe, that just means he's got the experience to not let it happen again I figure he didnt have enough beer the first time anyway, we'll fix that.

What's on the menu, dirty thirty?

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/28/04 02:11 AM
Actually, what beer do you guys drink?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/28/04 03:01 AM
WTF is that pic. Anywho Steve & I prefer Guiness for sipping but just about anything will do.
WTF is that pic. Anywho Steve & I prefer Guiness for sipping but just about anything will do.

Google'd PBR and got that....LMAO
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/29/04 01:17 AM
In case your curious, had a little learning session with the new digital camera and snapped a couple pics of the shop at Boyne:

And so far, this is the pile of shiz I picked up for supplies (except all my gaskets are still here at home):

heads with cams arrive tomorrow, and shortblock shows up Tuesday, woot!

The garage bay/open area behind that forklift in the 3rd picture is ours Lots of room over there.
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 05/29/04 08:11 AM
looks like a fun project!

im starting my ATX->MTX swap this week, im doin it myself, and im gonna take my good-ole-time, cause i dont got enough $$$ to do everything i want! i just got my beater running (87 bronco 2) so i cna drive that while the tour is down!
See you on sunday.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 01:34 PM
So Ryan, how much have you torn down now? Just getting a feel for what we (Todd) needs to do... LOL!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 01:44 PM
Fugger better have the ypipe, front bumper, raditor and fans, UIM and LIM, battery & try all gone. Also the rod disconnected at the tranny for the shifter.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 01:45 PM
I haven't tore anything down yet, just got the car towed down here yesterday.

The shortblock arrives today, so I'll start prepping it (filling oil holes and letting the JB Weld set). Friday I'll only work half-day and start tearing down around noon. I hope to have:

* the front struts out and my ball joints already changed, and the hubs hanging lose ready to pull the axles
* fluids drained
* intake system removed
* plugs and wires and any electrical components I can reach removed
* battery pulled
* shortblock prepped
* install new oil pump, new timing chains, new crank sprockets, heads, cams, timed and ready for the front cover

Hopefully, by the time you guys get here, we'll just have to remove the axles and a few bolts and lift her out. I hope.

I don't know if you guys will want to get started on it Friday night when you get here or wait until Saturday morning to dig in, its entirely up to you guys and how you feel after the drive up.

I've got a wedding ceremony of a close friend to complicate things on Saturday, I beleive its at 3pm.

I was telling Todd, the garage looks pretty well stocked. I walked around there yesterday and they've got drill presses, taps/dies, air tools, a cutting tool, ODB-II scanner, sawzall, cherry pickers, jacks, stands, tons of stuff.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 02:21 PM
radiator's gotta come out?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 02:24 PM
Umm take a look in your engine bay lately? You have another way to get it out? Mystical powers. This isn't some easy thing.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 02:29 PM
Yeah not unless you like the chnaces of smashing the radiator on the way out.

In any case it's really easy to remove!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 03:04 PM
Actually, I haven't looked in there in quite awhile

I've removed a rad out of a 'tour before, its not hard. I'll add that to the list of things to pull
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 03:22 PM
If it is being held in by a bolt then pull it.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 05:08 PM
Sweet, I just received the shortblock and it already has a brand new oil pump and windage tray installed. Kickass. That'll save me about $150 or so
I haven't tore anything down yet, just got the car towed down here yesterday.

The shortblock arrives today, so I'll start prepping it (filling oil holes and letting the JB Weld set). Friday I'll only work half-day and start tearing down around noon. I hope to have:

* the front struts out and my ball joints already changed, and the hubs hanging lose ready to pull the axles
* fluids drained
* intake system removed
* plugs and wires and any electrical components I can reach removed
* battery pulled
* shortblock prepped
* install new oil pump, new timing chains, new crank sprockets, heads, cams, timed and ready for the front cover

Hopefully, by the time you guys get here, we'll just have to remove the axles and a few bolts and lift her out. I hope.

You'll need some ball joint seperators to get the axles out. Also, why are you doing the ball joints seperatly...that is a HUGE PITA. buy new control arms.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 08:10 PM

You'll need some ball joint seperators to get the axles out.

Slide hammer with CV attachment.

You'll need some ball joint seperators to get the axles out.

Slide hammer with CV attachment.

If it is big enough to wrap around the axle. I couldn't get one to fit.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 08:15 PM
Bet all the ladies say that.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 08:43 PM
I wasn't paying attention when stazi pulled my axles before, I didn't know there was a special tool for that. Todd, do you have one or should I double check with the shop here?

My ball joints are shot, so I'm replacing them. It seems to be an easy task, just drill out the rivits and use the new ball joints with included bolts. I need to pull the struts out of there anyway so I can install a set of camber/caster plates to correct my like -50 degree camber.
Have fun drilling....
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/02/04 10:38 PM
Have fun drilling....

We will. Drill 3 rivets and bam. It's only hard for the weak.
Have fun drilling....

We will. Drill 3 rivets and bam. It's only hard for the weak.

Well I suppose I am a bit of a pssy...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/03/04 02:03 PM
There's nothing wrong with pssy.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/03/04 02:28 PM
There's nothing wrong with pssy.

He does have a point.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/03/04 02:35 PM
instead of drilling the rivets...use a die grinder and cut the head in an "x" shape...cut as far down as you can without hitting the control arm and then take a air hammer and cut them off...alot easier than drilling...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/03/04 02:37 PM
Sounds good!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/03/04 10:18 PM
mmmm, brand new 3L

Almost looks too pretty to install!!
Idk, what is going on with me. I just got two new jobs...my old one and a new one in addition to valet!

Sunday it looks like I may be working a party at Steve Mariuchi's...I can't pass that up.
Posted By: Keyser Soze Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/04/04 01:45 PM
I've never seen a Duratec with valve reliefs in the pistons. I assume this is an 04 motor. You might want to clay those 2.5 heads to make sure you have clearance.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/04/04 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Keyser:
I've never seen a Duratec with valve reliefs in the pistons. I assume this is an 04 motor. You might want to clay those 2.5 heads to make sure you have clearance.

Well this guy has done an '04.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/04/04 02:40 PM
Just talke dto Ryan. It's an '03 block.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/04/04 03:01 PM
OK, I take it this is still a go... He's got the brews, now all we need are girlz!!! WOOT!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/04/04 03:09 PM
Yeah, this has to be a go for me today, or else I'm screwed in the bum bum. So I'm doing all I can to have everything lined up for as smooth as a swap as possible.
Posted By: A2Steve_dup1 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/05/04 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Keyser:
I've never seen a Duratec with valve reliefs in the pistons.

My 2001 (at least in the SVT) has valve reliefs.
Posted By: TMoose02 Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/05/04 03:39 PM
Well yea know how I couldn't make it because I was going down to my bros place, well now its because I have a broken tranny. SO i am now out of going to TN and up to help in Petoskey
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 3L Installation Party, who's down? - 06/06/04 12:48 AM
My balls ache.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Day 1 Pics - 06/06/04 05:17 AM
Welp, Day 1 is over, and we've got the old 2.5L out, and now to put in the new 3L Here's some pics from today:

Success!

The routine engine bay shot:

Old motor:

And remember to watch your back when leaning over the engine bay, you never know WHAT may sneak up behind you:

And I'm spent. More tomorrow.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 04:27 AM
Found out what was wrong with my 2.5L:

And now at the end of Day 2, we've got the new engine installed in the car, now just to re-install the suspension, electrical shiz, radiator, etc.

Should be on the road Tuesday After I get the right set of valve cover gaskets that an internet vender decided to screw up on...

And lastly, a HUGE thank-you to todras and xchange to helped me do this swap, I coudn't have done it without you guys!!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 11:58 AM
Damn, talk about catastrophic failure of the valves!

Good to see you got the nerw donk in already. What did you do to fix the broken bolt hole on the new engine?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 12:04 PM
He had it welded. Worked like a champ. Every part of me is sore! What a weekend.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 02:00 PM
Every part of me is sore! What a weekend.

WERD.
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 02:25 PM
Apparently Todd didn't watch his backside close enough if EVERY part of him is sore.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Day 1 Pics - 06/07/04 05:00 PM
Still sleeping...! Don't need images like that Buckshot!

Ryan, good luck with the rest of the install... Made me understand the motor a lot more after doing that...
© CEG Archives