Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: wa2tuff Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/27/04 05:38 PM
Stazi installed Eibach springs, Bilstein struts, an Aussie bar, spherical links, motor mount inserts, flushed coolant system, changed tranny fluid to Redline MTL.....the man put in a hard 7-8 hours on my ride this past Saturday, but it was worth the 3 hour one way drive. Stazi, you da man!!

I just wanted to express my opinion. Thanks, I really appreciate all you did. BTW, if anybody has any doubts about his ability or knowledge, I personally would tell you not to worry. I plan on using him in the future for additional work.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/27/04 08:12 PM
werd
Posted By: Stazi Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/27/04 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Stazi installed Eibach springs, Bilstein struts, an Aussie bar, spherical links, motor mount inserts, flushed coolant system, changed tranny fluid to Redline MTL.....the man put in a hard 7-8 hours on my ride this past Saturday, but it was worth the 3 hour one way drive. Stazi, you da man!!

I just wanted to express my opinion. Thanks, I really appreciate all you did. BTW, if anybody has any doubts about his ability or knowledge, I personally would tell you not to worry. I plan on using him in the future for additional work.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom and Ryan.

So if anyone else wants work done, PM me or email me at: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/28/04 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
Thanks for the kind words

Well, word in my case, but to make it words:

Stazi installed my trans and findanza for me like a champ! The dude knows his stuff, and does excellent work. I'd not trust a shop more than I trust the Aussie!

Now to get my camber plates and ball joints installed, to both slay the wheel-hop dragon and keep my tire-wear and handling in-bounds
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/28/04 11:03 AM
He's making me a new lower Aussie grill for my ride, thanks Stazi
Posted By: Sharkey_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/28/04 09:57 PM
I thought I recognized that screename. I made your battery bar. Good to see your sticking with the Michigan crew. Nice. Stazi is a pimp, that is fo-sho. He does a fairly good job at getting BTM's back to the hottub too....
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/28/04 11:16 PM
Kenny!!! We need some CEG West side meet up, fo sho fellas.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/29/04 03:00 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Lets go do some dancing!!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/29/04 12:16 PM
Originally posted by SVTMike:

Lets go do some dancing!!!

[Jack Tors voice]
"I just wanna dance, F@$ker!"
[/Jack Tors Voice]
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/29/04 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Sharkey:
I thought I recognized that screename. I made your battery bar. Good to see your sticking with the Michigan crew. Nice. Stazi is a pimp, that is fo-sho. He does a fairly good job at getting BTM's back to the hottub too....

I'm glad you posted. Are you thinking of anything else for our cars? BTW, I get alot of compliments on the bar. I'm still liking it alot.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/29/04 07:24 PM
Stazi, at this rate of you helping others, you could almost open your own shop!!
Posted By: silversvtE1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/29/04 07:37 PM
Stazi is the man when it comes to helping people out with working on cars. Just don't be downwind when he has gas! He has helped me out with too many things to list. I guess if I need him for any work now, I'll have to pay him with a flight out to Vegas and some gambling money.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/30/04 04:51 AM
I have all the "Aussie products" on my ride and I'm waiting for the next product to come out
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 04/30/04 04:01 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
I have all the "Aussie products" on my ride and I'm waiting for the next product to come out

But you should have gone to him for suspension...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/01/04 04:18 PM
Quote:

The "old bit siren" starts to play....

I did go to him for my Aussie grill replacements though
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/02/04 02:26 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

dayam, he won't let it die!!
Posted By: bigerik Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/02/04 05:08 PM
Where exactly does Stazi work out of? I mean what city, state.
Erik

BTW rkneeshaw, that has to be about the best looking 'tour I have ever seen...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/02/04 07:17 PM
People are shady thats all im sayin!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/02/04 11:22 PM
Originally posted by bigerik:
Where exactly does Stazi work out of? I mean what city, state.

Detroit area

Originally posted by bigerik:
BTW rkneeshaw, that has to be about the best looking 'tour I have ever seen...

Thanks man!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 12:10 AM
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:

I hope you're not insinuating that I am shady!?

I've never had one complaint about my work or my products.

If you can't make an educated comment based on your own actual experiences with me, then please take it elsewhere.
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 03:19 AM

If you can't make an educated comment based on your own actual experiences with me, then please take it elsewhere.

I dunno man, there was that elephant booger looking weld on your first turbo to TB pipe
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 04:55 AM

that's pretty funny coming from someone who worked for mickey shorr.....
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 05:49 AM

Yeah man why are we taking things here...

jason im kinda lost on this one
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 12:21 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

WTF thats supposed to mean... But its cool.. I was a installer there and one of the best at the busiest location soo i dont know what your trying to get at!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 12:24 PM
And i have a reason but the person it involves doesn't want me to talk about it on here so i deleted the post...
Posted By: Stazi Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 01:10 PM
And i have a reason but the person it involves doesn't want me to talk about it on here so i deleted the post...

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me. PM me if you want to bring something up to me, don't make accusations or taunt me with innuendo, that's just lame..

Rara - I'm no welder, never said I was. I was just trying to get the car toghether and on the road so I could show you guys. There just no pleasing you is there?

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 01:14 PM
WTF?! How could this post turn into an argument? Steeda you're an ass clown. You don't even own a Contour anymore. SHOForum might be a good place for you if you want to start trouble here.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 01:58 PM
Hey Stazi...ask Rara to show you some of his welds
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 02:09 PM
Stazi's work is the shizzle. Period. No need to discuss plzkthx. If anyone thinks otherwise they have their pen0r in their ear.
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Judge:
Hey Stazi...ask Rara to show you some of his welds

hehe, I've layed down approx 3 inches of weld w/ my mig since I got it, so I can't say too much, lol.

BUT, back in the day, I used to be halfway decent w/ a gas torch (all that practice lighting farts payed off!)

Stazi, obviously I was yanking your chain, otherwise I would have brought up our disagreement about fundamental suspension tuning

In all seriousness to the spectators in this thread, I got nothing bad to say about Stazi, he's a stand up guy, and he will bend over backwards for you (unless you are his ex-wife).
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

WTF thats supposed to mean... But its cool.. I was a installer there and one of the best at the busiest location soo i dont know what your trying to get at!

it's pretty irritating when people take shots at you out of the blue, huh?

Posted By: silversvtE1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 06:00 PM

Rara - I'm no welder, never said I was. I was just trying to get the car toghether and on the road so I could show you guys. There just no pleasing you is there?

From what I hear, Stazi is not a welder....but he is a pipe layer!!!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 06:08 PM
Originally posted by silversvtE1:

OH DAMNe! ROFL!

Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 08:43 PM
Originally posted by silversvtE1:

must. . . resist . . . gay . . . joke . . .
Posted By: MotorCity Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 10:47 PM

Okay, just to clarify...

That person is me. I said something in passing to SteedaSVT before and he took it as me being upset about it and I was not really.

Sometime ago, like 2002/2003, I did go to Stazis house and pay him for parts and installation of both front and rear brakes. The fronts took longer than expected and he did not want to do the rears that day (on a work night). For anyone that does not know, Stazi lives in BFE . I ended up doing the rear brakes myself in my brothers garage while it was about 33 degrees out as it did not make all that much sense at that point to drive 50 miles each way to do it and Stazi is also a busy man.

Stazi does do good work. I do not doubt that.

Anyhow, that is the whole story. Not a big deal. Now lets move on folks, nothing to see here.

Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 10:50 PM
Damn that Stazi for not staying up until 2 am on a work night!! He's so selfish . . .

Where did my sarcastic smilie go???
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/04/04 11:36 PM
Originally posted by todras:
WTF?! How could this post turn into an argument? Steeda you're an ass clown. You don't even own a Contour anymore. SHOForum might be a good place for you if you want to start trouble here.

Your Point??? Hows your contour? Whens the last time your contour moved other than you Pushing it? And i can't go over to SHOforum cuase your stupid annoying ass is over there too! 99% of your post are some stupid ass comment.. Im a Ass Clown maybe you should look at yourself.

Sorry i was in a bad mood and Joe told about that the same day. Sorry, Many people have informed me different since then. Sorry Stazi.

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 01:43 AM

Hows your contour?

Sitting in my garage waiting for someone to install another engine which is sitting on a stand ready to go in. Oh I forgot it's MY fault I put a bad engine in it. At least I own one. I like trolls here when they don't start trouble.

99% of your post are some stupid ass comment..

Mmm yea with all 5 of my posts over there. Please copy and paste one smart ass comment I made there. Anything else?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 01:56 AM
Originally posted by todras:

Hows your contour?

Sitting in my garage waiting for someone to install another engine which is sitting on a stand ready to go in. Oh I forgot it's MY fault I put a bad engine in it. At least I own one. I like trolls here when they don't start trouble.

99% of your post are some stupid ass comment..

Mmm yea with all 5 of my posts over there. Please copy and paste one smart ass comment I made there. Anything else?

Want me to Sell my Stereo thats worth more than Both of your Cars combined and go get one to make you happy. I know i would alteast own another SVT.

Ya it probably is your fualt that you put a bad engine in.. And im not talking about there im talking about here.

I don't honestly care if you like me or not cause i personlly think you don't know a damn thing and have nothing better to do with your waste of a life than reply to peoples threads on CEG and either post a Stupid ass picture or make fun of them.. I would like to know One thing you contributed to CEG ever other than some stupid ass picture?

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 02:54 AM

Ya it probably is your fualt that you put a bad engine in..

How do you figure that? I can't wait to hear this one.

And im not talking about there im talking about here.

Funny that's not what you said.

I would like to know One thing you contributed to CEG ever other than some stupid ass picture?

Hmm okay. Ever go to any other of the 20 forum topics here besides E. MI & Audio? Yea I have over 7k in posts and have been here since '98 because I don't like and never help people. The only time I make smart ass comments are to clueless individuals and to break up heated posts. I've had CEGer's come to my house so I can work on their cars for free because I'm such an ass. I've driven 2 hours each way to the E. Side to help others. I aided in 2 60k's on SHO's a week and a 1/2 ago because I'm such a dick. Unfortunately I don't have pics of me working on Contours at the moment.

What's your Paypal addy so I can send you some money to buy a friggin' clue. I'm not the one on here bashing Stazi from some hearsay that never even occured and about a guy you don't even know. Can't wait to hear more unsubstantiated rhetoric.
No need to keep diggin the hole deeper Steeda, just let it go...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 03:16 AM
Are you saying that i don't know who motorcity is?

Im soo proud that people have travel from all around to have you work on the Contour. or SHO. Ill take back you never doing anything. I wasn't aware that people would acctually bring there car to someone who can't even get his own car running correctly.

How many engines have you gone through? Arn't you on like #3?

No I never go into any other forum other than E. Great lakes.

Posted By: m!key Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 03:19 AM
This post =

stazi is one of the good guys. i havent dealt with him before but will be in the near future.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 10:24 AM
Homer voice..."uh-hu, uh-hu, listen, shut up for a second!"

I had to throw my .02 cents worth here for what its worth. First Stazi made my Aussie grills about 2 years ago and installed them for free. After my accident I needed the lower front and rear Aussie grill replaced. I called him and he dropped them off for me at the bodyshop on his way home and heading over to 15 and Gratiot when you need to go waaaaaaaay up Van Dyke is a big deal to me

As far as cracking someone who's car is or isn't running right now is a low blow, period It would be like cracking someone who's car isn't as perfect as yours, you know what I mean. I don't know why you'd crack Stazi and his car, that just isn't the smartest thing to do, especially here in the CEG.

As far as Todd goes, again, another low blow He did all the work himself and had no way of knowing the motor was bad, think about it.

Finally me, I'm used to all the "old" jokes, don't get it, but I'm used to them
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 12:26 PM
I'm done here. Steeda knows he's a retard and doesn't know how to get out of it so he's just making sh{t up he has no clue on.
Posted By: Stazi Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 02:03 PM

Steeda, I appreciate your apology, and Joe, thanks for clarifying the situation. Yes, Joes front rotors had envelooped his front hubs, due to rust, so I had to CUT them off, hence why I couldn't do his rears that night as it was colder than a mother-fugger and it was late too.

With that I would like to say:

Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 02:21 PM
Originally posted by LittleFishie:
No need to keep diggin the hole deeper Steeda, just let it go...

Yes...what he said.

Steeda, move on, this is one argument you can't win.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 02:37 PM
Congratulations,

I like digging holes... that's where I keep the bodies...
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 02:59 PM
Kneeshaw...LMAO!!!

Posted By: Sharkey_dup1 Re: Go see Stazi for excellent work - 05/05/04 06:16 PM
Hmmmm, Looks like i'm in on this a little too late for a smart azz comment..... oh wait, I don't have a contour anymore, so I guess I can't comment. I do have some wheels though, does that count?!?!?!
All I know is, a banana would make you all feel alot better, and the azZ pirates can use it in other ways if they like....that, and ex wives suck worse than this thread.
out.
© CEG Archives