Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Yup, as of this morning I am driving an '03 "Screaming Yellow" SVT Focus. All options... currently has about 50 miles on it. I'll post pics after I get home from work.

-Mark

edit:
Here are some pics from the SVTOA event in Shannonville, ON, The SVT truck driver (Steve) let me put it under the tent for the pics, even helped me wipe it down:

Posted By: MotorCity Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 03:46 PM

Did you get the euro-package? Want to swap interiors?

I had the YRFO flash done on Friday and it seems to be a keeper.
Yeah its a Euro package, and the only way my seats are coming out is if their stolen or replaced by some Sparco fixed buckets.

-Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 03:57 PM
Yellow... you ricer

I'm sure you'll want to dyno your new car too...
We'll see if I can get over a 1000 miles on it before then.
-Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 04:11 PM
1000 miles in a month.. that is nothing... hah.. I drive way too much.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 04:31 PM
nice...so does this mean ur gonna come out the redline meets any time soon?? hehehe
sounds great mark! at least you stayed with a ford and an svt to boot! time to bring on the mods!
Posted By: Shaggy_dup1 Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 04:56 PM
What happened with the 337?
I dunno, I know Bill keeps trying to get me to go... we'll see.
-Mark
Originally posted by Shaggy:
What happened with the 337?

Got sold on Thursday.
-Mark
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 05:10 PM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
I dunno, I know Bill keeps trying to get me to go... we'll see.
-Mark

i know...every meet he's like "i tried to get mark to come out too" heheheh
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/29/03 06:30 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
sounds great mark! at least you stayed with a ford and an svt to boot! time to bring on the mods!

Like he had a choice.
Posted By: m!key Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/30/03 03:44 AM
how about some pics. whats your first mod going to be? supercharger
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 09/30/03 10:54 AM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
how about some pics. whats your first mod going to be? supercharger

I like your "stealth" mod advice Mikey Boy, very clever Congrats on the car Mark, now I would expect you to show it off at some meets
5yr 100k warranty...only performance mods I am going to do are springs, intake & exhaust. I probably will do appearance mods as well.
Nothing that will void my warranty though.
-Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 10/01/03 07:25 PM
So Ford/SVT are cool with adding lowering springs then
you still need to lower yours... I've been saying that for how long now?

Hey Roger, would you be up for a cruise to west side of the state in a few weeks? I might be putting together a fall fun run across the state ending at Big T's.
-Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 10/01/03 08:00 PM
Yeah I'm up for a run across the state, you know that Mark Also I'm sure the rest of the SE MI CEG-ers will be as well. This will give us a chance to see XChang again and for those who have only heard of him, he does exsist Hopefully you can set up on your famous "cruizes" Mark, those are always fun (trust me guys ) Also let me talk about the food at Big T's This is some of the best eatin' around anywhere, again, you gotta trust me! I think this could be a great place for us to start ironing out plans for SZ04, especially since your going to be there Mark and maybe, just maybe, XChang and Chris can show up as well

Now as far as lowing my car goes, well, the furnace just went out yesterday, so that will have to wait If its not one thing, its another!
Well, let me see if I can't throw something together!
Maybe the first weekend of November (2nd or 3rd) depending on what everyone whojoins in wants.

-Mark
Well, let me see if I can't throw something together!
Maybe the first weekend of November (2nd or 3rd) depending on what everyone whojoins in wants.

-Mark

Mark, you'll be getting the invite to my Halloween party for the 31st. If you come over we'll have to race the two screaming yellow cars. The V-dub should take you, but it will be close. At least they both have Recaro's.
Ken
I saw you over on FocalJet today. I jumped ship about a year ago when the ATX in my Contour went. I would have to say that I have enjoyed every last one of the 19,300 miles I have put on my car so far...and it is stock (with regards to SIRIUS radio).
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 10/02/03 08:26 PM
Bet his will have the original paint though. You knew it was coming.
Originally posted by todras:

??
nice man. hopefully i will be a fellow owner. i've been getting things through for a comp orange. hopefully will have it soon. and for the cruise thing, my place is open if people need to crash/party/relax.
Posted By: contour96 Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 10/02/03 11:32 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

If its not one thing, its another!

Boy aint that the truth!!!!!!
I command you to post pictures.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Well, I finally replaced the Contour - 10/03/03 02:20 AM
Originally posted by todras:

??

I'll let Ken handle this. Lets just say the front has been resprayed already.
Nice
Originally posted by mbSVT:
I command you to post pictures.

I'll take some good ones this weekend.
-Mark
up, see pics.
Yea sure and the Boss 429 on the right is mine.
Interior pics?
lookin good. does anyone have the euro wheels on a 'tour? i see they have em for sale on tirerack.
Yes I do still exist!! LOL!

todras, that paint comment just brings back bad memories of that day... I'm sure that is why he hasn't commented yet.
Make sure you wash it with a bucket of manure and rinse it off with some gravel. It makes things nice and shiny.
Dead bugs work better.
hey mark, i saw u the other day (friday) at 275 and ecorse, car looks good man
Foci suck, slow, ugly, too expensive. You should have bought a cavalier. What the hell is with the tail lights up on the roof anyways? BTW wash that monstrosity, looks like crap.

Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Foci suck, slow, ugly, too expensive. You should have bought a cavalier. What the hell is with the tail lights up on the roof anyways? BTW wash that monstrosity, looks like crap.

I'm still trying to figure out how to convert it into a Ute...
I gots a cutout tool and a jigsaw you can borrow. You'll have to supply the bondo though
© CEG Archives