Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Klasse Act 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 01:23 AM
As I'm listening to the last pre-season game tonight vs. the Bills I thought about the upcoming season and how the Lions would fare. I've been pretty good with my predictions in the past couple years which is saying much considering our team Anyways, if all the planets line up, I'm thinking 7-9 A couple weeks ago I was thinking about 8-8, but with Charles Rogers and Mike Williams being busts, no way in hell its going to happen. I guess the one good think about prediction coming true is this, it stops the streak at 5, FIVE SEASON IN A ROW OF DOUBLE DIGIT LOSS SEASONS

Lets use this thread to discuss our beloved Lions and maybe try and hook up locations to get together to watch a couple games, something I don't think we've done before I guarantee you this, football watching at my house is an experience, trust me!
Posted By: Barge Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 01:47 AM
Undefeated Superbowl Champions
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 02:20 AM
best regular season record, then out in the first round.

Posted By: snakous Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 02:22 AM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
best regular season record, then out in the first round.

Why Detroit? Why must you toy with my emotions this entire year?!
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 02:32 AM
they are gonna BLOW...i think!
Posted By: Harrry Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 03:30 AM
Originally posted by BigBEN:
they are gonna BLOW...i think!

Same here, this is gonna be bad again. I also said 7 wins this year.

Damnit roger don't hurt my feelings again with the lions
Posted By: BigBEN_dup1 Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 01:58 PM
it would sure be nice to be confident that the lions will be good, but i just cant do it...
I hope the lions are good. They may call Detroit hockey town but in all reality we are all football fans. I think that if the lions actually got good they would have a huge backing, more then any other sport played here.
As for my prediction, they will start out well and sink slowly to be close to the worst in our division.

Joe
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 03:15 PM
1-15, i give them a pitty win in there somewhere
they will suck like they have sucked since Barry left. Only until Matt Millen is fired do they have any chance at being .500
Posted By: SvtEdwardo420 Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 04:22 PM
ditto
Posted By: snakous Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 04:57 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
they will suck like they have sucked since Barry left. Only until Matt Millen is fired do they have any chance at being .500

That is why I will wear my "FIRE MILLEN!" shirt every game day until they get a .500 record.

If anything, the Lions need a new owner, not a new President/CEO.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 08:36 PM
Bears FTW!
Posted By: Harrry Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/01/06 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Loco4G63:
Bears FTW!

go away boooooooo!!!!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: 2006 Detroit Lions...predictions! - 09/02/06 01:24 AM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

I hate to break this to you, but they sucked before that, well except in the 91' season where they beat the Cowboys in the first round of the playoff and then got murdered the following week by the Redskins, who went on to win the Superbowl Then the following year they got beat by Sterling Sharpe and the Green Bay Packers, remember that play in the end zone and remember about 7-8 seasons ago where they blew a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter against the Bears on the road and remember...ah never mind, I could go on forever about this
© CEG Archives