Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/23/06 02:24 PM
End of Summer Bash
Where: Elizabeth Park, MI
http://www.waynecounty.com/parks/elizabeth_pk.htm
When: Sept 16th @
12:00pm

Food that still needs to be brought
15 hamburger patties
30 Hotdogs
30 hotdog Buns
6 bags of chips
Potato Salad
Macaroni Salad
Fruit
15 bags of ICE

As of 8/23/2006 we are at over 30 people

These people need to either send Steeda a message with what they are
bringing or Paypal (jkanakry@new.rr.com) a min of $5 per person
asap!!!!!
We need to know

Barge
Eurotour
Bronco
The Five-Oh!
Berks
Trapps

~Steeda
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/23/06 03:02 PM
I'm bringing the pop. Hope everyone likes Vernors.
Posted By: Berkel Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/23/06 08:38 PM
I'll bring at least $5 for sure (Berks)
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/23/06 10:11 PM
Sweet how those that are driving 4 hours round trip are contributing more than that. F'n cheap CEGers at it's finest.
Posted By: Berkel Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/24/06 12:09 AM
Originally posted by todras:
Sweet how those that are driving 4 hours round trip are contributing more than that. F'n cheap CEGers at it's finest.

I guess at least $5 means I can't fit any more in my wallet. Sorry guys.

That was uncalled for and frankly comments like this are getting old and wearing thin so knock it off.
Think im just gonna donate like $10 to Jason, I wont have much cash at that time cause' ill be at college. Which means its only going to be like a 30 minute drive for me
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/24/06 02:30 PM
I'm not sure I'll be able to make it yet, but put me on the list, and I'll give Jason some cash when I see him.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/24/06 02:47 PM
Originally posted by WorldTour:

That was uncalled for and frankly comments like this are getting old and wearing thin so knock it off.

Maybe if people would grow up and take 5 minutes to go to the store and get something. So if everyone brings cash then we have to go to the store after everyone meets. It's a hassle. If everyone would just pick something to bring to the meet everything would be good to go.
Posted By: Barge Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/24/06 02:58 PM

Maybe if people would grow up and take 5 minutes to go to the store and get something. So if everyone brings cash then we have to go to the store after everyone meets. It's a hassle. If everyone would just pick something to bring to the meet everything would be good to go.

We'll probably just get the stuff ahead of time according to people's promises and if people don't bring money we will beat them with a lead pipe... in the library.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/25/06 12:01 AM

I'm sending cash. If for some reason I don't make it, then I'll at least have contributed and it go towards something that's actually needed.

Like mantyhose for Todd...
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/25/06 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Trapps:

I'm sending cash. If for some reason I don't make it, then I'll at least have contributed and it go towards something that's actually needed.

Like mantyhose for Todd...

My sentiments exactly. Maybe I'll pitch in for Todd to get a "Bro" too
Per steeda:
Originally posted by Steeda:
I would like the people to Paypal me the money soo that i can pick up stuff needed on the way. Paying in cash should be a last resort. Like you don't know that your going to show up until that day

Posted By: EuroTour Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/25/06 08:18 PM
Steeda will be covering my donation.
Posted By: Barge Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/26/06 02:19 AM
Steeda says if you don't pay you're gonna get the candlestick in the study.
Originally posted by Barge:
Steeda says if you don't pay you're gonna get the candlestick in the study.

o rly?
Its not sag to the nuts kiddo...it's saginasty!!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/26/06 07:28 PM

Todd, thats too simple of a concept WOW!, even Todd is getting tired of the "new face of the CEG", I thought it was just me

Real simple, check the list, pick something to bring and PM Jason and that item comes off of the list, hmm, maybe I missed something
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Its not sag to the nuts kiddo...it's saginasty!!!

Fixed
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/26/06 10:10 PM
I will be bringing pasta sald.
Posted By: OneSlowSVT99 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 05:23 PM
Well I am new but as long as everything goes well with the purchase of my Contour then I shall be there. I would like to meet some of you.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 05:32 PM
Originally posted by SQLSVT:
I will toss the salad.

Originally posted by OneSlowSVT99:
Well I am new but as long as everything goes well with the purchase of my Contour then I shall be there. I would like to meet some of you.

Only some of us?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 05:55 PM
He wants to meet everyone but smelly moderators.
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 06:47 PM
Originally posted by SQLSVT:
I will toss the salad.

I will?...
He wants to meet everyone but smelly moderators and todras.

fixed.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 07:24 PM
Good. I have enough friends.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 07:37 PM
WOOHOO my SVT finally got plated, so I can bring my car to the meet . I got someone to drive it for me too, now just gotta hope everything goes smoothly at the boarder.

Aaron
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 07:41 PM
I will pray to the evil gods that you receive a full cavity search.
I will pry to the evil gods that you receive a full cavity search.

And video tape it so you can watch right...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 07:42 PM
I will pry to the evil gods that you receive a full cavity search.

hopefully they will find the "a" that re-todd apparently lost.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 07:52 PM

And who informed who about Tubgirl?

And who informed who about Tubgirl?

Not me that was ALL Mr. leather Thong himself: Rick Evans!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 08:28 PM
No way. Tubgirl is not that old.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 08:29 PM
I will pray to the evil gods that you receive a full cavity search.

LOL why thank. But since there will be a hot blonde driving my car (1FASTDADs gf) maybe they wont pay attention to me .

Aaron
No way. Tubgirl is not that old.

Then we aren't thinking of the same thing and I have no idea what you're talking about
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/28/06 08:49 PM
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/31/06 01:26 AM
Just wanna say I'm lookin'forward to this and to keep some interest in it
Posted By: RawBurt Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 08/31/06 03:08 AM
Meh
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/01/06 03:45 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it, I already pm'd Mark about it. Between having to pay a $98 ticket from my accident, and $500 for my deductible to get my car back (which right now is in the paint booth baking as I type this!!), I am almost completely broke
Posted By: RawBurt Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/01/06 05:07 PM
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
I'm not going to be able to make it

x2

Take plenty of pics.
Posted By: snakous Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/01/06 06:26 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'm not going to be able to make it

x2

Take plenty of pics.

Did your feelings get hurt too much in the other thread?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/01/06 11:21 PM
Hey Bonnie, meets are free

Robert, whats up

I hope this doesn't turn into "everyone else is bailing so am I then" meets and yes I know, I haven't been to one in awhile but am planning on attending this one
I'm still planning on being there & I'm bringing a few surprises with me.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Robert, whats up

Something came up on that weekend. I still need to decide which event takes priority.
Posted By: Reebs Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 05:14 AM
I'm not going to be able to make it.

Yes! I was hoping to hear that. Now I am going to go!

J/K Bon! You probally don't even remember me from the meet anyways! Sorry about your accident but yea for the new paint job! How much of the car is being repainted!?!?

Reebs
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 05:31 AM
I'm looking forward to the meet, I got my mirko installed and I must say I have started to like my car again .

Aaron
Posted By: Berkel Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 03:56 PM
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:
I'm looking forward to the meet, I got my mirko installed and I must say I have started to like my car again .

Aaron

I want one Have the money just too lazy

I'll be there. My paypal has been acting up lately but I'm throwin in $10 and will bring some money with me. I'll show up around 1 or 2pm.
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Reebs:

J/K Bon! You probally don't even remember me from the meet anyways! Sorry about your accident but yea for the new paint job! How much of the car is being repainted!?!?

Reebs

no, i don't think i remember ya! lol sorry!! pretty much the whole left side of my car, everything except for the rear quarter panel and driver's side ground effects. the whole hood was repainted to blend w/ the fender. also, the front left fender was replaced & repainted along with the front driver's side door. the rear door was also repainted. now i just need someone to hit me on the right side to make it all match
Originally posted by Reebs:

Reebs

no, i don't think i remember ya! lol sorry!! pretty much the whole left side of my car, everything except for the rear quarter panel and driver's side ground effects. the whole hood was repainted to blend w/ the fender. also, the front left fender was replaced & repainted along with the front driver's side door. the rear door was also repainted. now i just need someone to hit me on the right side to make it all match

OOO OOOH PICK ME! TOTALY OUT MY CAR! FREE MONEY!!!
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SVT SNOB:

Aaron

I wish I had at least one of my past TWO still
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/02/06 11:14 PM
I'm still planning on being there & I'm bringing a few surprises with me.

I know what they are, I know I know I know rofl j/k
Posted By: buttersSVT Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/04/06 09:53 PM
me and my girl are in....ill send the money when it gets a little closer, or ill bring something and some cash. ill try to send by the 13th.
chris
Posted By: Bronco_WRX Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/05/06 02:20 AM
I actually have the day off work for this so I'm in. I'll bring the 6 bags of chips. Anyone have any preferences?
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: UPDATED End of Summer Bash Thread! - 09/05/06 03:29 AM
Sour cream and onion
Regular doritos or the ranch. I hate those fiery habanero death cheese ones
© CEG Archives