Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Steeda. Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:07 AM
Anyone wanna do a Float trip down the huron river??????????????????????????

Possibly Saturday!
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:14 AM
by float you mean some little rafts that hopefully carry some brew... if so, I don't do much on any given day so, I'd probably like to do that
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:17 AM
Thats what i mean, a few cases, some rafts and a river!

Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:19 AM
haha- If thats the case I would like to be there whenever-- my friends and I have been planning a dirty gross river tour of the Rouge just to drink and 'hang out' but they won't do it-- When you say Huron where do you mean?
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:19 AM
if i don't have to work, i'm down for it. as long as it's not a raging river then i'm cool!
how far is it from Cleveland?,,,and yes brew is a must
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:22 AM
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
if i don't have to work, i'm down for it. as long as it's not a raging river then i'm cool!

pft.. please, no one wants to spill any beer here...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:40 AM
Umm i can't remeber the route i took years ago.

It would be roughly to detroit from cleveland.
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Decepticon:

holy [censored]! haha- how long did that take? -- some cases could be sent to the heavens in that time I think haha
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 01:35 AM
i'll be floating on the au sable next weekend.
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Does the river turn around in Cleveland and bring you back too

I am on 12's all next week..and next weekend....
I was on the Rifle River this past w/e. Up in Standish / Omer. And yes, beer was def involved. Massive quantities of BEER!!
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 03:52 AM
Originally posted by SvtTour98.5-3:
I was on the Rifle River this past w/e. Up in Standish / Omer. And yes, beer was def involved. Massive quantities of BEER!!

The Rifle River is wayyyy different from the Huron rofl-- You can actually catch nice fish there and they have some pretty rough spots depending on where you're at-- Scenic though-- My buddy used to have a lake where the river ran right next to (Lake Ogemaw .. spelling is probably wrong) but it's right there-- Not to bad though-- Too far away for a meet
Jason, weren't you trying to get people to go to the air show at Willow Run next weekend?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 01:21 PM
Ahh GOOD CALL!!!!

IM going to the AIRSHOW!!!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 01:44 PM
That's a coincedence. I'm going floating down the Ausable River this coming weekend.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Whats everyones plans next weekend? - 07/31/06 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
That's a coincedence. I'm going floating down the Ausable River this coming weekend.

where at? i'll be in grayling.
© CEG Archives