Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Steeda. 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/30/06 11:05 PM
Sept 16th. Location will be determinded next weekend at the lastest. I'll have worldtour edit the Location when it is determinded.

Post in this Thread to keep it all together!

Food List thread!
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Sept 16th. Location will be determinded next weekend at the lastest. I'll have worldtour edit the Location when it is determinded.

Post in this Thread to keep it all together!

Food List thread!

Sounds good to me, ill be at school by then so it shouldnt be to far away from ypsilanti
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 04:04 AM
Todd, looks like I'm going to be rolling out with you/Mike from GR.
Posted By: Lexxer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:27 AM
After the Tony's meet I'll probably be there, depending on how far it is
Posted By: Berkel Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Lexxer:
After the Tony's meet I'll probably be there, depending on how far it is

A lot of people were saying SEMI so don't worry
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 04:42 PM
it will defnitely be in the metro detroit area. we're just hammering out a final location right now.
Originally posted by MxRacer:
it will defnitely be in the metro detroit area. we're just hammering out a final location right now.

Elizabeth park was really sweet, I think it would be cool if we went back there and had like a BBQ. I mean, it would be way better this time of year because it would be warmer out there now, and there would be plenty of space for us all. We had good turnout last time we went there, im sure it will be even better next time.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 04:53 PM
Elizbeth park is PACKED durning the weekend Especially in the early to mid afternoon. But with that said its a possiblity, and honestly might be the cheapest!

I am writing another post right now to outline the options. With the pro's/Con's of each!
Elizbeth park is PACKED durning the weekend Especially in the early to mid afternoon. But with that said its a possiblity, and honestly might be the cheapest!

I am writing another post right now to outline the options. With the pro's/Con's of each!

Isnt there like an island somewhere around there also... belle isle or something? I heard a couple of meets have been held there in the past.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 05:48 PM
Ok heres the deal, to rent the picnic shelter at any of the metro parks its roughly $150(at metro beach) and then $4-6 to park.

So if we where do to do a state park We/I would need $5 per person to pay for the shelter plus food. If this is Decided I would need the money from people who are going to be attending ASAP to reserve the picnic shelter.
Metro Beach
Pros.
Could swim/fish
Reserved Picnic area for everyone
Has grills there
Covered picnic area
Cons.
Cost money to get in and Reserve Picnic area

Other option

Elizabeth park/Theres a couple other ones
Elizabeth Park
Pros
No cost or parking fees
next to the Detroit river/can fish
Decent amount of parking(but with over 30 cars they would be spread out.)

Cons
No Covered Eating area's
Not gauranteed to get a place to fit everyone
No grills
No Swimming
Average shade throughout the day

Hines Park
One of the Hines Parks

Pros.
Has Covered picnic areas
has Grills
Soccer/Baseball feilds
I could get there early and reserve it
Lots of grass to play whatever type sport you would like

Cons
Cost 100-75 for the Pavillion but free parking.
Not alot of parking but a decent amount and there is always grass to park on.
No cars are allowed between Ann arbor trail and Inkster between 9am-3pm to allow Bike riders to ride in the Street

Ill leave this up to you guys. This poll will only stay up until friday 8-4-06

Where do you want the EOSB?
A state metro park
Elizabeth Park
Hines Park

Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:08 PM
If we were to have it at metro beach... From what I can remember, the parking lot is gigantic, BUT our cars will be nowhere near the picnic area... It would be cool to at least have our cars in sight from where we are chilling all day. This is a car meet, not a gay pride sausage fest (sorry Mx)...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:09 PM
I don't see it saying Car meet anywhere!

If i wanted to see Contours all day long i wouldn't have sold mine.

Its the END OF SUMMER BASH!!!!!

and I don't think Elizabeth park will have enough parking honestly becuase during the day it gets packed.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:12 PM
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:13 PM
I don't see it saying Car meet anywhere!

If i wanted to see Contours all day long i wouldn't have sold mine.

Its the END OF SUMMER BASH!!!!!

My misinterpretation... It was just a thought... I'm still coming

Edit: LOL, mx! And nice paintshop.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:13 PM
i honestly think that hines park is the best bet. reserved covered area, lots of parking, etc.

and at $75, it's less than $2/person.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 06:15 PM
I agree on the Hines!!

I agree on the Hines!!

never been, but sounds like a good spot... ill google it after work.
I'm down for Hines but CEGers actually paying? LMAO!!!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 07:00 PM
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
I agree on the Hines!!

never been, but sounds like a good spot... ill google it after work.

Or you could click on the link

and as far as paying or not if no one pays Myself and Dave WILL NOT pay for the pavillion our selfs soo You guys(the rest of SEMI CEG figure it out) if your not gonna pay to have a pavillion and such then expect reduced #'s.

We could do 4 people Paypal me $20 each(for the Pavillion) and they don't have to bring food. But i can tell you this. Last year people went above and beyond. We asked for 10-15 2 liters and Bizzy from SHO brought 20 her self and like 5 bags of chips. So Don't be cheap ass's!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 07:06 PM
So Don't be cheap ass's!

Word! I'm gonna be hungry! And it just so happens that burgers, dogs, pizza, chips... ect ect are all my favorite foods. And since I'm planning on having a feast... I'll be bringing some extra stuff most likely.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 07:13 PM
This coming from the cheapo that wants to bring cookies? LOL

I wanna see 6 dozen cookies if not more rawbutt!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 07:16 PM

Done!
I'm bringing Mt Dew too!
Originally posted by BatteryLight:

Done!
I'm bringing Mt Dew too!

w00t.

Posted By: DARKONE Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 07/31/06 08:46 PM
Im down for where ever its gonna be!!
Big thanks to Steeda and Dave for taking the bull by the horns and setting this up Damn, I wish we could have it at the old Skunkworks again, that was great becasue of the big lot behind the complex and open shop area! Its not going to matter where we actually have it because its going to be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 01:22 AM
I could have it there if i wanted to but the liabiltiy is insane now that its not my shop you know.

soo to me its not worth it
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 01:41 AM
ok, screw hines park... i have the ideal place.

my parents live in a neighborhood in west bloomfield called "westacres". it's around commerce road and keith road. they have a private beach on middle straits lake. there's tons of parking, picnic tables, a beach, a small pavillion, a playground if you bring kids, tennis courts, and a baseball diamond. best of all, it's free!

it can easily support 50+ people, and has tons of parking (but... it is on a very short dirt road... but it's smooth and generally dust free).

here's a link to the map... it's where westacres drive ends at the point....

link...

so what do we think?
ok, screw hines park... i have the ideal place.

my parents live in a neighborhood in west bloomfield called "westacres". it's around commerce road and keith road. they have a private beach on middle straits lake. there's tons of parking, picnic tables, a beach, a small pavillion, a playground if you bring kids, tennis courts, and a baseball diamond. best of all, it's free!

it can easily support 50+ people, and has tons of parking (but... it is on a very short dirt road... but it's smooth and generally dust free).

here's a link to the map... it's where westacres drive ends at the point....

link...

so what do we think?

I think hines park is alot closer
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Beans:

I think hines park is alot closer

yeah, to you. strangely enough, you're not the only one attending!

if we can avoid forcing members to pay cash just to attend, we should.

so what do we think?

I think it looks like a pretty sweet spot. As long as the neighbors don't mind...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 02:43 AM
Originally posted by 99SVT:

so what do we think?

I think it looks like a pretty sweet spot. As long as the neighbors don't mind...

it's a private beach, away from the houses on it's own point. and the closest house is.... my parents. lol.
The private beach idea sounds like a good spot, and its not far. Sh*t, we all drove to ohio, so to me this is close.
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 05:23 AM
I like Dave's idea. This is literally 3 minutes from my house and I have been there a ton of times. Ah the days of quarter barrels at the beach. It's a good place to have it as I'm sure there won't be as many people swimming then. I have a lot of friends that live in Westacres so maybe if we get enough we can get a keg at $5 a person?

We could maybe go to CJ's (microbrewery) after? It's not the best but their Summer Brew is good Plus I can walk to it from my house so I can get wasted and walk home

Dave; facing the lake, do your parents live on the left or right side of the beach?
As far as the location goes...IT DOESN'T MATTER Gone are the days of hearing this one..."I'm in Howell and Pizza Uno is like 45 minutes away!"
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 05:47 AM
Just waiting on Dave to return a PM. Its either Hines or His parents location. I leave it up to him!

I hosted last year and he set up food. This year he is hosting and im setting up Food!
i think that beach sounds like fun.....are there porta johns or are we using the house bathroom???? (just an important question for all the guys!!! LOL) i think my aunt lives somewhere around west bloomfield, it's a pretty area up there
Dave's idea hands down. Less people to deal with, no payments, and A BEACH! The money to pay for Hines can go in your tank you gas whiners.
Originally posted by todras:
Dave's idea hands down. Less people to deal with, no payments, and A BEACH! The money to pay can go in your tank you gas whiners.

agreed, Bonnie can bring her friend...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 02:25 PM
Sept 16th at this location! link...

Get off on Haggerty and take it 6.3 miles N to Richardson Rd. Left at Richardson and then take the next right on Union Lake. Take Union Lake to Commerce and then right (or east for the more smare) to W. Acres. It's .7 of a mile on Commerce. Head S to the beach.

Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 03:49 PM
If you're going to take 96, then take M5 North to Pontiac Trail where it dead ends. Turn right on Pontiac Trail and Haggerty is up about 1/4 mile. Then turn left on Haggerty and Richardson is only about 1.5-2 miles up the road. Then follow the rest of Toodle's directions.

Or if anyone feels like they're going to get lost they can call me as I live about 1,500 feet from the Haggerty/Richardson intersection. If you look at the last map you'll see Maple Blvd labeled just to the right of Haggerty. That is my street.

CJ's brewery is on that little section of Richardson that you will be on for about 30 seconds.

Edit: Now that I think of it, there is no exit for Haggerty, and M5 is faster no matter which way you're going/coming from.
distance isn't bad, just a little over 70 miles for me. which would be less than an hour

aww kick ass thats only like 20 minutes away from where im going to be living
Should be there, just a hop,skip, and a jump away from school.
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 05:32 PM

aww kick ass thats only like 20 minutes away from where im going to be living

It's more than 20 mins from Ypsi.
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 05:39 PM
I forgot to mention...Bring your bathing suits if you want to swim because they have a high-dive (10ft).

Oh, and Tim...Your friend Eric Krajewski lives really close to the beach too. I didn't know that you knew him till recently. Strange coincidence...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 06:49 PM
Originally posted by snakous:
I forgot to mention...Bring your bathing suits if you want to swim because they have a high-dive (10ft).

they usually pull the raft with the diving boards in after labor day, so don't have your hopes up for any 2 story cannonballs.

they usually pull the raft with the diving boards in after labor day, so don't have your hopes up for any 2 story cannonballs.

lame, then we need to have this earlier.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 06:54 PM

sorry, this date works best for all involved.
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 07:17 PM
Damn, and I was hoping for the biggest splash award.

We don't want to see you without a shirt.

We don't want to see you without a shirt.

right back at ya

right back at ya

Never said I was.
Posted By: Barge Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 07:33 PM
I would dominate all in a cannonball contest.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/01/06 11:00 PM
LOL

Originally posted by M.O.A.D. Barge:
I would dominate all in a cannonball contest.

LOL
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/02/06 12:57 AM
Some kid just drowned at Westacres Beach today when my friend was swimming Jumping off the high-dive actually...So now everyone is going to "beach" about it (I think I gave Roger a run for his money with that one) and it probably will be gone forever
That sucks
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/02/06 08:42 PM
So...new details on the drowning. I talked to my friend that was swimming when it happened. I guess it didn't involve the high-dive after all.

It was about 11:00 PM and my friend and this girl were swimming out at the raft and about 3-4 people showed up to swim as well. They all got out to the raft except for one of them, a 22 year old male. They figured he was just playing a joke so they waited a minute and he didn't come up. Maybe he was hiding under the raft? Someone jumped in and couldn't find him. That's when they started to get scared. They all jumped in (including my friend/girl) to see if they could find him. No dice.

They called the police/fire department who came to the scene and called a diver. The diver got there about 20 minutes later and wasn't under the water for even a minute when he came up with the body . No one really knows yet what happened/if he knew how to swim.
I've got a bad feeling about this location now
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

I dont, w00t.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/03/06 02:12 AM
Thats sad
Posted By: MxRacer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/03/06 03:13 AM

then don't come.
Originally posted by God of CEG:

then don't come.

Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/03/06 07:58 AM
Naa, I have swam there since I was about 10 years old. Used to swim across the lake from my beach or from my friend in Westacre's house to swim/use the high dive. It's not very dangerous. This is the first I've heard of anything like this happening. Don't be "scurrrred" Roger

Someone oughta get a clean sticky running for this event, similar to the SZ registration page so updates and expected attendance are easy to keep up with...

just my .02

close to the Betroit Gun Club! Just NE by a mile. You can see the trap/skeet and sporting clays course...

Can I bring guns to the cookout?
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Trapps:
close to the Betroit Gun Club! Just NE by a mile. You can see the trap/skeet and sporting clays course...

Can I bring guns to the cookout?

And I can hear it all morning when I'm trying to sleep on the weekends
Posted By: Lexxer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 08:08 PM
Anyone from the metro-detroit area want to go up in a group like Tony Packo's?

I'd probably get lost on my way out anyways but sounds like a great spot
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 08:22 PM
I'm sure something will come up come closer to time.

BTW, I'll probably have a buddy coming in his GTP and another in his F350 lifted extended cab long box, blowing so0t!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 08:26 PM
Better have them bring something or send me money via paypal
Posted By: RawBurt Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 08:28 PM
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Better have them bring something or send me money via paypal

I already told them that. The guy with the monster truck was the same guy who came in the little red ranger last year. We're not alllll cheap as$es steeda!
We're not alllll cheap as$es steeda!

LMAO! Yea right. Says the kid who doesn't want to pay to get his car fixed correctly.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/07/06 09:03 PM
We're not alllll cheap as$es steeda!

LMAO! Yea right. Says the kid who doesn't want to pay to get his car fixed correctly.

Ouch sick Burn!
Posted By: Berkel Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/08/06 03:10 AM
Ooo so this is in West Bloomfield? That's where I picked my car up if I remember right. Sounds good
The 16th won't work for me. Change it.
if i come i can be there after 6pm...i have a prior comitment in the morning.
Do we have plans to head out to M1 again afterwards
Posted By: MxRacer2 Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 04:30 AM
you can pretty much write off the EOSB. with jason banned for four weeks, and me leaving permanently, i'm not quite sure how it would work. but i'm having no involvment in it from here on out. you'll have to find a new location as well.

-dave
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 04:40 AM
Sorry to see what happened Dave. I totally understood what you were trying to say. You weren't bashing them, you were trying to counter his being somewhat hypocritical. I think

Any ideas on where to have it now?
Originally posted by MxRacer2:
you can pretty much write off the EOSB. with jason banned for four weeks, and me leaving permanently, i'm not quite sure how it would work. but i'm having no involvment in it from here on out. you'll have to find a new location as well.

-dave

oh no!!!
Now what did I miss?
Dave was banned because he used the "D" word. lol
and i guess steeda was banned, but who knows why this time.
Steeda was banned because every time he posts he writes something that he knows is going to be close to getting him banned. Dave was banned because of his method of indicating that Zoom Zoom Diva is a hypocrite. At least 4 people were very offended, which qualified for a violation of rule 4.
Posted By: Barge Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 12:30 PM
Come on MX... giving up is for quitters...
I'll man up and take over if no one wants too, and there really is a problem.

-Tim
Originally posted by ViggenPower?:
I'll man up and take over if no one wants too, and there really is a problem.

-Tim

Word. What's wrong with the current location? You own it or something Dave? It's staying as is and I'll have steeda email me the food list. This isn't difficult. If you guys want to be babies then hand over the reigns.
Posted By: Barge Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 01:24 PM
Unless I'm misremembering I believe the location is a private park/area whatever... but I'll just kick MX in the junk if he doesn't still get his parents to OK it.
Originally posted by Barge:
Unless I'm misremembering I believe the location is a private park/area whatever... but I'll just kick MX in the junk if he doesn't still get his parents to OK it.

His wife took possession of his junk a long time ago. He will be impervious.

Any interest in my contour?
Ignore the blathering. We are still going to have this. It's just moving on to another location. Most likely Eliz. Park. Details are still being ironed out. Don't let this effect anything and especially guys coming from CA! Dave should have not been a baby and carried on as usual. Steeda is still helping with this. i.e. the food list etc.
From Banninated Steeda:

I am still in charge and can handle everything through Pm's and emails. Now that Dave is gone ill just conduct everything! Location is Elizabeth park unless you wanna pay $5 each and i would need that money
asap! Sept 16th at 12:00 Ill need a few people to go there with me early to get a area. Everyone bring chairs to sit on if you want to.

Questions or comments: Kanakrysvt@hotmail.com

Posted By: Barge Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 02:21 PM
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Any interest in my contour?

Hey.. it's not yours anymore... except by possesion and according to the state.. but whatever.. I know better.

I'm working on it... if customers would stop asking me to go somewhere and then cancelling the day before I might be able to actually schedule something.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 03:01 PM
Dave I hope you will still come to the EOSB, I want a ride in your mustang damn it.

If location has changed please give me the address so I can mapquest it lol. Look forward to meeting all of you finally.

Aaron
Info About Elizabeth Park

has map of park location and map of park layout
Details will be posted. Just follow the post.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 03:55 PM
Ok will do .

Aaron
Because this post is all "littered up", maybe we should get a new one going with the new location Thanks to Todd and his gang for taking things over, maybe this could be a practice run for SZ07' seeing that you guys are in charge of that as well Once again, thanks for taking the ball and running with it!
maybe this could be a practice run for SZ07' seeing that you guys are in charge of that as well Once again, thanks for taking the ball and running with it!

Please STFU. Steeda or Dave are not in charge of SZ '07. I need a lot less talk of that kind. Now.
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/11/06 08:54 PM
maybe this could be a practice run for SZ07' seeing that you guys are in charge of that as well Once again, thanks for taking the ball and running with it!

Please STFU. Steeda or Dave are not in charge of SZ '07. I need a lot less talk of that kind. Now.

Todd, settle down and reread. I don't think that's what Roger was saying I think the 'you guys' meant the GR crew.
Tod isn't in charge of SZ...is he!?

This is going to hell in a handbasket.

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Tod isn't in charge of SZ...is he!?

This is going to hell in a handbasket.

Most definately not, Steeda is still handling it, he still has access to PM's and can read the boards. updates will be coming through me.
so is the event off or what is going on...i read all the posts and i am completely confused?
anyone...anyone at all???
Originally posted by BigBEN:
anyone...anyone at all???

I think i was pretty clear in the post right before yours.

its still happening and Steeda is still handling it.
so its gonna be at the same place as before in west bloomfield?
Posted By: snakous Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/14/06 01:34 AM
Originally posted by BigBEN:
so its gonna be at the same place as before in west bloomfield?

From Steeda, posted by Mark on the previous page...

I am still in charge and can handle everything through Pm's and emails. Now that Dave is gone ill just conduct everything! Location is Elizabeth park unless you wanna pay $5 each and i would need that money
asap! Sept 16th at 12:00 Ill need a few people to go there with me early to get a area. Everyone bring chairs to sit on if you want to.

Questions or comments: Kanakrysvt@hotmail.com

oops...i read that and it just went in one ear and out the other SORRY!!!
Posted By: Lexxer Re: 2nd Annual End of Summer Bash Sept 16th - 08/14/06 02:39 AM
I just clicked the 'Show All' button its alot easier to follow 11 pages of posts

So is eliz. park going to cost to get in or what I read somewhere that one of the places charged but cant remember where
Just for everyone benefit, maybe a new post should go up for this
" Location is Elizabeth park unless you wanna pay $5 each "
BUMP, in the name of interest , seeing that we've had nothing new here in a while related to the actual event
Same stuff different location. Still Elizabeth park.
© CEG Archives