Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RawBurt For all you haters... - 06/22/06 11:44 AM
That harp on me for not doing my own stuff. I decided to do my alternator on my own last night. Started last night at about 6:30...

And a little over an hour later I saw this

Definetely not as bad as I thought, heres the tools that I used.

Posted By: ElKy Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 11:50 AM
ok, so you got it out in an hour...but is the new one back in yet?
Posted By: Barge Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 12:09 PM
Out little Rawbutt is growing up....
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 12:14 PM
I'm picking up the new one today.
Posted By: Stazi Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 12:48 PM
Get a Duralast from Autozone - LIFETIME warranty
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 12:49 PM
Already got that.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:00 PM
amongst the myriad of reasons i hate you, not installing your own crap wasn't one of them.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:03 PM
LOL, that was the reason of my post... To gain approval from you and finally be liked!!!!!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:08 PM
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:33 PM
Nope. Still hated.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:34 PM
Yep, Still Ghey!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:41 PM
haha, and you guys wonder why I dont talk to you at meets and what not. Bunch of a*sholes...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:45 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt...:
haha, and you guys wonder why I dont talk to you at meets and what not. Bunch of a*sholes...

a) noone is forcing you to attend these meets.

B) maybe if you did actually talk at them, you wouldn't get made fun of.

i thought we've been over this already?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:48 PM
You guys aren't the only ones at meets.
Posted By: offroadSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:51 PM
why does it look like your sway bar is rotted in 1/2?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:55 PM

might as well be, no one else really counts
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Decepticon:

Meh

Did you sell your car yet? Are you going to buy a mustang so you can be cool like your little b/f?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:00 PM
Nope has 12 hours left and two people wanna look at it today and nope.... I don't know what im gonna buy yet. Leaning towards Dodge Aries K
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:04 PM

Meh

Did you sell your car yet? Are you going to buy a mustang so you can be cool like your little b/f?

why do you keep bringing up me and my car? i think you have an unhealthy level of obsession here.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:04 PM
Leaning towards Dodge Aries K

Sweet I guess its better then a Mustang though, no matter how fast it goes... You're still gh3y!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:05 PM

Sweet I guess its better then a Mustang though, no matter how fast it goes... You're still gh3y!

I thinks its obvious that you don't know why im really selling my car.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:07 PM

Nope I dont... Wait is it because you are going to Vegas, or wait is it because it reminds you of your ex g/f or wait have you just had too much of the forums and need a break?

Originally posted by MxRacer:
why do you keep bringing up me and my car? i think you have an unhealthy level of obsession here.

Trust me pal, there is nothing about you or your possesions that intrigue me.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:09 PM

Nope I dont... Wait is it because you are going to Vegas, or wait is it because it reminds you of your ex g/f or wait have you just had too much of the forums and need a break?

WTF would it have to do with my ex? Keep trying
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:10 PM
So why are you "REALLY" selling your car then?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:11 PM
Trust me pal, there is nothing about you or your possesions that intrigue me.

me and my car are on your lips an awful lot for someone who has no interest in me or my possessions. i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:12 PM

Sorry, but....

Rawdirte - 1
Steeda - 0

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:14 PM
i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.

That was so yesterday, paaaaaleeeease!
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:14 PM
me and my car are on your lips an awful lot for someone who has no interest in me or my possessions. i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.

I think what he really wants on his lips is your butt......
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:14 PM

If it was your business i would tell you. Certain people know and others don't if you don't know then maybe its becuase you don't need to know
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Judge:

Oh that was like so funny

If it was your business i would tell you. Certain people know and others don't if you don't know then maybe its becuase you don't need to know

I wish I was special enough to be one of you "Certain" peoples
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:18 PM
Are you selling it so you can afford your 1/2 on that garage door opener that you say you don't need? So you can get your Dogde Aries into the garage without getting out of the car? I didn't want you guys being the only smartasses in this thread.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Are you selling it so you can afford your 1/2 on that garage door opener that you say you don't need? So you can get your Dogde Aries into the garage without getting out of the car? I didn't want you guys being the only smartasses in this thread.

Mark

Yup LOL you figured it out
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Judge:

Oh that was like so funny

I wish I was special enough to be one of you "Certain" peoples

Dude your queer ass comebacks are ummmm Queer!!!!! Maybe a little more thought is needed from the so called Test engineer
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:21 PM
i'm suprised there's room on those lips considering how much time burninrice's junk spends on them.

That was so yesterday, paaaaaleeeease!

what was yesterday? the last time you had balls on your chin?

Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:28 PM
Dude your queer ass comebacks are ummmm Queer!!!!! Maybe a little more thought is needed from the so called Test engineer

Oh settle down Yeah I didn't know I needed more thought posting on a Ford Contour forum. And WTF is does my job have to do with anything. I've been a Test engineer/ Lab technician for over 2 years now and my title alternates in between the two. "So called" want a business card?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:30 PM

Oh settle down Yeah I didn't know I needed more thought posting on a Ford Contour forum. And WTF is does my job have to do with anything. I've been a Test engineer/ Lab technician for over 2 years now and my title alternates in between the two. "So called" want a business card?

Needs more Degrees to be a engineer! I don't go around saying im a engineer and I have done probably 100 times the amount of engineering [censored] that you have 20 yr old!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:35 PM

Needs more Degrees to be a engineer! I don't go around saying im a engineer and I have done probably 100 times the amount of engineering [censored] that you have 20 yr old!

I am not calling myself an engineer as I do NOT have degree. Hence the reason my business card says "lab technician" and not "test engineer." You are always trying to prove yourself to be better then me Your right I am 20 years old, pretty damn successful too if you ask me.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:37 PM

I am not calling myself an engineer as I do NOT have degree. Hence the reason my business card says "lab technician" and not "test engineer." You are always trying to prove yourself to be better then me Your right I am 20 years old, pretty damn successful too if you ask me.

PS when i was 20 I was married, Had my own house, 3 cars, and in the air force. making 9.50 and living at home is highly successful
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:38 PM
PS when i was 20 I was married, Had my own house, 3 cars, and in the air force. making 9.50 and living at home is highly successful

I bet you were... If I was only making 9.50 I would be flipping burgers instead.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:39 PM

yeah... not all of us can live at home and drive a contour.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:41 PM
Good stuff.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:42 PM

Mmmm K... I would hope you wouldnt... age difference
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:43 PM

I bet you were... If I was only making 9.50 I would be flipping burgers instead.

You can't do that. your short ass couldn't see over the counter
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:45 PM

You were being humorous before, now you just dound like an idiot... Short ass?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:46 PM

You were being humorous before, now you just dound like an idiot... Short ass?

yes compared to the guy who spells sound:dound
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:48 PM

OMG!!!!1!1 Look at this!

Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:49 PM

Mmmm K... I would hope you wouldnt... age difference

no crap einstein. when i was 20, i was living on my own, had a mustang, a gsxr750, and a fullsize chevy 4x4.

for someone with no real bills, you sure don't have a lot to show for it. maybe buy less FUBU and sean john clothing.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:49 PM

OMG!!!!1!1 Look at this!

what are we looking at here? The pic doesn't explain your inability to spell
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:53 PM
what are we looking at here? The pic doesn't explain your inability to spell

How about the ability to push the wrong key... I mean they are next to eachother! Typo
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:54 PM
make sure you click the notify moderator button becuase people are making fun of you little cry baby!

anyone can feel highly successful when living at home sucking on momma's tits
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:54 PM
no crap einstein. when i was 20, i was living on my own, had a mustang, a gsxr750, and a fullsize chevy 4x4.

for someone with no real bills, you sure don't have a lot to show for it. maybe buy less FUBU and sean john clothing.

Was Jason by any chance your significant other... Sounds about right. BTW, I do not own any FUBU or sean john crap.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:56 PM
LOL!!!!!! Steeda calling people out on spelling mistakes!! Then telling us how he was married at 20, owned his house and had nice cars.. 10 years later and he lives with his aunt, is moving out to RENT a house, and wants a 20 year old Dodge Aries. Seriously, I might pee my pants at work!!

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:56 PM
make sure you click the notify moderator button becuase people are making fun of you little cry baby!

anyone can feel highly successful when living at home sucking on momma's tits

You arent hurting my feelings... So no need to notify the moderator. Although I'm sure mark isnt going to be all too impressed...

And come on, you know the only titties i'm on is YO mommas!

LOL!!!!!! Steeda calling people out on spelling mistakes!! Then telling us how he was married at 20, owned his house and had nice cars.. 10 years later and he lives with his aunt, is moving out to RENT a house, and wants a 20 year old Dodge Aries. Seriously, I might pee my pants at work!!

Mark

Excellent!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 02:58 PM

Was Jason by any chance your significant other... Sounds about right. BTW, I do not own any FUBU or sean john crap.

well, whatever gangsta wear you get at mr. alan's two-for one emporium.

and no, jason wasn't my s/o. i was dating some girl at the time. you know... kind of like what you try to do, but without her being related.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:02 PM

Better then the big and wide mens warehouse I suppose
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:03 PM

Mark

Ten years? Holy [censored]!?!?! i haven't even gone to my 10 yr reunion yet. My GF had to be out of her house by june 30th and by the time i realized i wasn't moving out west there would be no time to Close on a house. I lived with my aunt becuase i pay 24k a year for College. Cash with very little loans. I want a aries cuase it would be cool will i really get one? Probably not
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:05 PM

dude, i can lose weight to look better. but i'm married so who cares?

but it's not like you can ever get any taller! do you run a booster seat in your ghetto fabulous CSVT, or just use the yellow pages? can your homies even see you throwing the gang signs if you're sitting that low in your car?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:05 PM

dude, i can lose weight to look better. but i'm married so who cares?

but it's not like you can ever get any taller! do you run a booster seat in your ghetto fabulous CSVT, or just use the yellow pages? can your homies even see you throwing the gang signs if you're sitting that low in your car?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:07 PM
can your homies even see you throwing the gang signs if you're sitting that low in your car?

LMMFAO, seriously that made me laugh. I'm 5'10" dude

And going to do some work now...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:08 PM

LMMFAO, seriously that made me laugh. I'm 5'10" dude

yeah you are. maybe while sitting on burninrice's lap.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:10 PM

And going to do some work now...

Some Wannabe Engineering type work?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:13 PM
We need a "Smackdown" forum like SVTPerformance! Anything goes!

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:14 PM

Mark

Why so i can talk about how Horrible you are at Halo2?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:32 PM

Mark

Did you lose your X-box in your divorce too? I haven't seen your brokeass on Halo2 in 6 months! You're making the big bucks, get an internet connection!!

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:34 PM

Mark

Did you lose your X-box in your divorce too? I haven't seen your brokeass on Halo2 in 6 months! You're making the big bucks, get an internet connection!!

Mark

Internet will be hooked up today! My xbox is acting flaking like once its on its ok but if you shut it off it never wants to turn back on. I have to buy a new Xbox
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 03:43 PM

Mark

Mark

Internet will be hooked up today! My xbox is acting flaking like once its on its ok but if you shut it off it never wants to turn back on. I have to buy a new Xbox

Well get on it dag-onit! We've got some trash talking to do, to kids under the age of 13!!

Mark
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 04:07 PM

Well get on it dag-onit! We've got some trash talking to do, to kids under the age of 13!!

Mark

i thought thats what we were doing in this thread?
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 04:33 PM
holy crap, this post got huge in a matter of hours. Impressive though Rawburt, not many people can pull an Alternator from a duratec in an hour.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:03 PM
Thanks jared
Wow I thought for sure this thread would be locked by the time I revisited it. Freaking idiots at pepboys refused to test my alternator becuase they dont THINK its bad!!!!! Followed by a, nor can we give you a new one!!!! Lost my temper, with this idiot named Mike Stephens (manager) who strut his [censored] like a certified mechanic!!!!!!!! So tomorrow I go back with my documentation on the life time warranty and raise freaking HELL!!!! Oh and I started a letter of complaint for THEE worse customer service I have ever seen in my life!

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:23 PM
Yep. Typical Pep Boys. We had a thread on SHOforum on best worst parts places. I stated PB sucks and some guy who manages one says, "I take offence to that." I told him he can take it anywhere he wants.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:27 PM
I'm mostly just pissed because I had planned on getting that thing back in tonight, so I could have my car back by the weekend. Now I have to do it on friday, boooooooooo!!
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:49 PM
This thread is ridiculous. This website is here so that we can benifit from the combined knowledge here. Making threads like this is a reason that many no longer post here. Rawburt I know we dont have the best tracj record but congrats on doing your own work. Many no longer do that so i applaud you on this. We all need a little more respect for eachother. I mean not everyone can afford to go to U of M engineering like some on these boards
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:55 PM
Originally posted by '99 Contour SE:
I mean not everyone can afford to go to U of M engineering like some on these boards

Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:57 PM
This thread is ridiculous. This website is here so that we can benifit from the combined knowledge here. Making threads like this is a reason that many no longer post here.

And if you didnt notice, I posted it in east great lakes for a reason. Everyone hear knows that I never do my own stuff.

Rawburt I know we dont have the best tracj record but congrats on doing your own work. Many no longer do that so i applaud you on this. We all need a little more respect for eachother.

Thanks

I mean not everyone can afford to go to U of M engineering like some on these boards

Wow, were you rubbing one out when you typed that Freaking crook!
Posted By: offroadSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:57 PM
This post is exactly why I stopped coming on CEG a few years ago.

For what it is worth, the Pep Boys on Tele north of Warren is usually good with warranties, and they're staff after 6pm at the part counter is somewhat helpfull...
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 06:59 PM
Originally posted by offroadSVT:

Oh god I posted this in the regional section to have some fun with it. I got a good laugh out of it, as Im sure Jason and Dave did too.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 07:16 PM
Originally posted by offroadSVT:

For what it is worth, the Pep Boys on Tele north of Warren is usually good with warranties, and they're staff after 6pm at the part counter is somewhat helpfull...

you have certainly been missed
Posted By: snakous Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 07:41 PM
This thread is HILARIOUS. This website is here so that we can benifit from the combined knowledge here. Making threads like this is a reason that I post here.

That's how I see it at least. Everyone needs a little comic relief! If you frequented the EGL forum you would realize that there is a thread like this at least once every couple days. They push each other's buttons, create some laughs for everyone else and everything is all good again. Half the time I don't even post, I just sit back and laugh and hit the refresh button a few times.
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 07:57 PM

Actually I can't really afford to go there but I received a full ride so I am able to attend there.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 08:13 PM

Actually I can't really afford to go there but I received a full ride so I am able to attend there.

Ya sweet, brag a little more And some people are so lame, that they cant even pay back a tiny amount of 30 bucks they owe some one!! Crook!!!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 09:19 PM
And some people are so lame, that they cant even pay back a tiny amount of 30 bucks they owe some one!! Crook!!!

Needs more info, so we can continue this thread with more bashing of random CEG'ers!!

Mark
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 10:31 PM
Here is some more work Raw did on his Camaro.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: For all you haters... - 06/22/06 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
Get a Duralast from Autozone - LIFETIME warranty

Jingle in my head..."Built to last, DURALAST!"
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 12:13 AM

Mark

Mark

Mark

Awesome message me when you cockholes are playing. Nothing like hearing mark tell some 12 yr old he fked the kids dad and then hearing the kid say "I..buh... uhh... *quit*"

Mark, ask steeda about the time I owned him w/ swords.
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
ask steeda about the time I owned him w/ swords.

Thats so gay!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 12:23 AM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
ask steeda about the time I owned him w/ swords.

Thats so gay!

Gay like steeda on the back of bills bike "dude you're so gay"
Posted By: Harrry Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 12:30 AM

I don't know how you got a full ride.

Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 12:59 AM
Dont be jelous mang, U of M is just a more expensive, more pointless work Eastern. You learn the same stuff! (my buddy has gone to both schools + miami of ohio)

Of course their diploma paper is fancier then Easterns
Posted By: Harrry Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 02:51 AM
Dont be jelous mang, U of M is just a more expensive, more pointless work Eastern. You learn the same stuff! (my buddy has gone to both schools + miami of ohio)

Pud i was going to U of M and eastern. I just left U of M to do a double major at eastern.
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:45 AM
The scholarship I got was called the Evan's Scholarship.
Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:29 AM

Except you learn it from people who fail to speak English, nor care to teach the course, basically MIT material with chips on their shoulder b/c they couldn't get a position there.

In regards to fancier, I don't really know about that. I think one can walk out of UofM and see a sizeable income contrast than say from Eastern. Though, I think it comes down to what the student studies. Furthermore, the opportunities are much more vast in comparison. Eastern is a good school, don't get me wrong, but this is like comparing apples and oranges.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 11:43 AM
And some people are so lame, that they cant even pay back a tiny amount of 30 bucks they owe some one!! Crook!!!

Needs more info, so we can continue this thread with more bashing of random CEG'ers!!

Mark

Does a GB... Product fails... Too busy to fix the problem... AND cannot afford to refund the money... I mean listen to him going off about his freaking U of M engineering, the kid is a d-bag!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 01:08 PM

Does a GB... Product fails... Too busy to fix the problem... AND cannot afford to refund the money...

probably because he's too busy sucking his own dick about his scholarship.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 01:19 PM
Does a GB... Product fails... Too busy to fix the problem... AND cannot afford to refund the money... I mean listen to him going off about his freaking U of M engineering, the kid is a d-bag!

I see he did a GB on LED's. How long did you have them before they failed? Was there a guarantee on them?

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 01:27 PM
Ohh yes the LED's left much to be desired!!!!!!!! I know someone who has them and Half of his car works the other half flickers like crazy
Posted By: 00SVT_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 01:40 PM

You don't get those for being smart... you get those for being a golf caddy. No apostrophe there, either... EVANS SCHOLARSHIP. You should see if that full ride pays for some English courses.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 02:09 PM

I see he did a GB on LED's. How long did you have them before they failed? Was there a guarantee on them?

Mark

Indeed, some failed within a week... And then went out periodically after that. And now today, not one single one of them works. He did make some type of gaurantee, Im sure I could go back in the thread and find it...

Ohh yes the LED's left much to be desired!!!!!!!! I know someone who has them and Half of his car works the other half flickers like crazy

Yeah the same thing happened to Mark huh?
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 02:39 PM
*random driveby h8ing on rawbunz*
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 02:43 PM
Yeah only a couple of mine are still working, personally I think it has something to do with the specific LED's since you & me seem to be the only ones with any real problems with them and the fact we both have white.

-Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 02:46 PM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Yeah only a couple of mine are still working, personally I think it has something to do with the specific LED's since you & me seem to be the only ones with any real problems with them and the fact we both have white.

-Mark

Possibly, either way though ya know... The whole situation just pissed me off... You are more easy going then me apparently.

Oh and Kim shut it! You owe me a drink!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 03:00 PM
Yes WorldTOUR is far less gangsta than you, thats for SHO!!!!

and your 19 underage drinking is bad mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay!
Posted By: '99 Contour SE Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 00SVT:

You don't get those for being smart... you get those for being a golf caddy. No apostrophe there, either... EVANS SCHOLARSHIP. You should see if that full ride pays for some English courses.

Really? Who would have thought that? Maybe you should look at the qualifications to be an Evans Scholar.

And by the way....
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/eng/brief/engrank_brief.php

Number 6 in the NATION for engineering! (I don't see Eastern anywhere on there...)
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 03:13 PM

Really? Who would have thought that? Maybe you should look at the qualifications to be an Evans Scholar.

And by the way....

Number 6 in the NATION for engineering! (I don't see Eastern anywhere on there...)

that ranking is for the grad school, you stupid twat.

btw, here are the "stringent" requirements...

Rank among the top 25 percent of their high school class
Have a superior caddie record for two or more years,
Show financial need
Have outstanding personal character.

3 out of 4 ain't bad, eh?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 03:20 PM

And by the way....

thats for the grad school, you stupid twat.

btw, here are the "stringent" requirements...

Rank among the top 25 percent of their high school class
Have a superior caddie record for two or more years,
Show financial need
Have outstanding personal character.

3 out of 4 ain't bad, eh?

Wow I wonder if i can get that? Ohh wait a ACT of 24 and graduating 57th and no financial need hmmm. I get turned down for pell grants becuase i make to much
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:33 PM

Tell me about it... Remember when you offered to buy me a buy at bdubs? Or how about at the banquet when you gave me a beer? lol

Oh and its 20.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:35 PM

Tell me about it... Remember when you offered to buy me a buy at bdubs? Or how about at the banquet when you gave me a beer? lol

Oh and its 20.

Seriously???? I was umm pretty drunk! We bought like everyone shots at Bdubs. Thats why people love Steeda
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:39 PM
Yeah milk and coke... Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Posted By: 00SVT_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:44 PM

Settle down, Danny Noonan... I personally know 6 people that were Evans scholars... they're not rocket scientists by any stretch of the imagination, and they'd be the first to tell you that. Top 25% of your high school class ain't too hard either. I sleepwalked through HS and did that.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:48 PM

we told her choclate milk but i guess they didn't have it. So she made up her own!

Should have ate with Livinsvt, Stoobie, Pudmunkie and company for free tiqulia shots
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:48 PM
Your mom goes to college.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:49 PM

Settle down, Danny Noonan...

lmao! just be the ball. be the ball. be the ball.

you're not being the ball, danny.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:50 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Your mom goes to college.

LOL Random!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:50 PM
LOL, this thread sucks....

We should make it into the ultimate thread like that one region had.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:52 PM
LOL, this thread sucks....

We should make it into the ultimate thread like that one region had.

every thread in the EGL is THE ultimate thread. until the next one comes along. [censored].
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:56 PM
So instead of having a bunch of them, we could have just one... I think its needed.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:58 PM
So instead of having a bunch of them, we could have just one... I think its needed.

i think you need to STFU. thats what i think.

who died and made you the dicktater of this place? huh?
Posted By: 00SVT_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:58 PM

"You take drugs, Danny?"
"Every day."
"Good. So what's your problem?"
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:59 PM

Ya Not like you spent all night at a dance recitile!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 04:59 PM

Mark.... MARK... You alive?

... Oh looks like im taking over
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:00 PM
For some reason when Rawburt farts it smells like Vasoline!

And makes not sound
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:00 PM

"You take drugs, Danny?"
"Every day."
"Good. So what's your problem?"

remember danny... two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:02 PM

staring at hot 17 yr old girls in skimpy clothes > moving your racecar bed out of your aunts basement.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:04 PM

staring at hot 17 yr old girls in skimpy clothes > moving your racecar bed out of your aunts basement.

"But its a sweet car bed!"
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:05 PM

your roommates going to buy you some custom wheels for it?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:10 PM

And makes not sound

For some reason that quite possibly was the lamest thing I've ever heard you say.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:15 PM

your roommates going to buy you some custom wheels for it?

Ya my sister told me i should get an alarm for it!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:15 PM

And makes not sound

For some reason that quite possibly was the lamest thing I've ever heard you say.

LOL

Erin flipped out when i said Double tee f last night LOL
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:20 PM

WTF are you talking about
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:23 PM

he left out the ewe.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:23 PM

you said lame soo i told you something lamer!

I seriously instead of saying what the [censored], said WTF out loud and she just stode there and looked at me like i was retarted
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:36 PM
Originally posted by decepticon:
stode

Dude, come in!!!!
Posted By: GreaseyMonkey Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:39 PM
"out of the strong came forth skunkworks"

and to finish the quote:

"and then, having shed their flaws, they proceeded to annihilate skunkworks, the very center of their weaknesses, and became better women."

and to add a bit of sexism to it:

"and started cooking."

for the record, just that last part is a joke
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:40 PM
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:

and to finish the quote:

"and then, having shed their flaws, they proceeded to annihilate skunkworks, the very center of their weaknesses, and became better women."

"and started cooking."

Do you have a life?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:43 PM
stode

Dude, come in!!!!

Come in? Is that what you told burnin last night?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:45 PM
stode

Dude, come in!!!!

No no Burnin Came in.... Get it!?!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:45 PM
stode

Dude, come in!!!!

lmao!!! need to change rawbutts name to burnin colon.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 05:50 PM
You people are nuts... Look at the key board!

Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:02 PM
WTF is with you posting pics of keyboards lately?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:05 PM

Its to help people like you out! Goes to show how a typo can easily be made.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:14 PM

Proof read idoit!!!!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:17 PM

Proof read idoit!!!!

OH STFU...... You have the worse spelling/ grammar/ punctuation that I've ever seen. I prefer reading Mr Capitalizations posts over yours
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:19 PM
I prefer reading Mr Capitalizations posts over yours

NO WAY!!!!! That stuff seriously gives me a headache.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:22 PM

Proof read idoit!!!!

OH STFU...... You have the worse spelling/ grammar/ punctuation that I've ever seen. I prefer reading Mr Capitalizations posts over yours

Good then I don't have to worry about you replying to my post since you won't be reading them.

Hey why don't you go back to work and do some almost engineering stuff. Like umm lets see. Go put a bolt in a vise and tighten until it breaks. Then put your findings on a yellow sticky note and hand it to someone who knows something!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:27 PM
Hey why don't you go back to work and do some almost engineering stuff. Like umm lets see. Go put a bolt in a vise and tighten until it breaks. Then put your findings on a yellow sticky note and hand it to someone who knows something!

LOL, thats so far off from my job its not even funny. But if you'd like to know... I am currently waste deep in a project with a certain fastener in which I am measuring clamp load and stretch (through ultrasonics) at various different points on the curve (drive torque, first yield point, and failure... I dont clame to be an engineer... Im not.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:29 PM
Currently I'm waist deep in a Antipasta salad and getting paid over time to do so
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:30 PM
Currently I'm waist deep in a Antipasta salad and getting paid over time to do so

lmao @ anti-pasta.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:30 PM

LOL, thats so far off from my job its not even funny. But if you'd like to know... I am currently waste deep in a project with a certain fastener in which I am measuring clamp load and stretch (through ultrasonics) at various different points on the curve (drive torque, first yield point, and failure... I dont clame to be an engineer... Im not.

*cough*

Originally posted by Rouar:
What type of engineering are you looking for? Manufacturing, ECE, Civil, Aerospace, etc??

Thats why I made this post. I am trying to get a good understanding on all the different fields. Right now I am currently doing test engineering.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:32 PM

lmao @ anti-pasta.

Diz shitz iz yummyz fool!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:34 PM
Needs more o.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:43 PM
Needs more o.

any g/f of steedas and his spelling of antipasto have something in common then.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 06:43 PM
I'm not an engineer but I do test engineering work mmmmm K!
Posted By: ElKy Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 07:09 PM

I'm not a porn star but i play one on tv!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ElKy:

I'm not a porn star but i play one on tv!

that was you? the ebay ad for the dvd said that it was a real woman... no tucking!
Posted By: ElKy Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 07:14 PM
i dont tuck, i tie it around my waist
Posted By: GreaseyMonkey Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 07:53 PM
Originally posted by GreaseyMonkey:

and to finish the quote:

"and started cooking."

Do you have a life?

my life is just fine, actually.
i just thought i'd make an attempt to enter your little world of 'online-punking,' whereby i insult everyone i come across, regardless of race, religion, or national origin, simply for the fact that they do just the same to me.
and then when we all meet in person, everything's just dandy.

Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 07:56 PM
Yeah thats what we are like in da EGL. You would think that me and decepticon are enemies... But really he cant resist being in my hotel room at 3am hovering above me while Im sound asleep.
Posted By: Harrry Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 08:08 PM

Proof read idoit!!!!

Do you mean idiot?>
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Rickson:

Proof read idoit!!!!

Do you mean idiot?>

ya i did it on purpose!
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: For all you haters... - 06/23/06 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:

Except you learn it from people who fail to speak English, nor care to teach the course, basically MIT material with chips on their shoulder b/c they couldn't get a position there.

In regards to fancier, I don't really know about that. I think one can walk out of UofM and see a sizeable income contrast than say from Eastern. Though, I think it comes down to what the student studies. Furthermore, the opportunities are much more vast in comparison. Eastern is a good school, don't get me wrong, but this is like comparing apples and oranges.

Oh im not debating any of those facts. By saying "fancier paper" I was being a smart ass and saying that U of M grads generally get better job opps. because of their school. My point is that Eastern and U of M teaches the same material, just at different rates. There is only so many ways to add, subtract, multiply, or remember dates in time.

we told her choclate milk but i guess they didn't have it. So she made up her own!

Should have ate with Livinsvt, Stoobie, Pudmunkie and company for free tiqulia shots

Mmmm tequila, Next time ill buy you something other than jager in return.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: For all you haters... - 06/25/06 04:54 PM

"Its Mr. Capitalization's post", just so you know.
Calling somebody out on posts about improper grammar and punctuation with a sentence littered with improper use.......Priceless!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/26/06 01:53 AM
Whateva yo!

Back on topic...

Now that I have the alternator back in... Which wasnt has fun as taking it out. I am still getting a battery light about 6000 rpm's now! Arrrg WTF Stupid good for nothing contours all go die!
Posted By: snakous Re: For all you haters... - 06/26/06 03:34 PM
Did you check the megafuse?
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 06/26/06 04:02 PM
Stupid good for nothing contours all go die!

don't curse my car just because yours sucks, you big doodiehead

Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/26/06 04:10 PM
Originally posted by snakous:

No

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Stupid good for nothing contours all go die!

don't curse my car just because yours sucks, you big doodiehead

Curse your contour, cougar AND SVT
Posted By: snakous Re: For all you haters... - 06/26/06 04:51 PM

No

I would check it, I am pretty sure mine blew when my alternator went on my old Zetec.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: For all you haters... - 06/27/06 01:29 AM
Rob, there's nothing wrong with not working on your own car, trust me but because you did you'll now have the confidence for the next project!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 06/27/06 01:41 AM
Ya I'm excited to start doing things on my own. I've watched stazi do so many things on my car, I am some what confident to do somethings on my own.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: For all you haters... - 06/27/06 02:10 AM

No

I would check it, I am pretty sure mine blew when my alternator went on my old Zetec.

If the megafuse was dead...the car wouldn't start.
Posted By: snakous Re: For all you haters... - 06/27/06 04:50 AM
I'm pretty sure mine did, but maybe it was just an inline fuse somewhere
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:13 AM
I did it again...

What a fun way to spend a Tuesday evening.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:00 AM
congrat-u-friggin-lations! i think we should all post a running commentary of all the maint/repair work we do to our cars.

hey everyone, guess what? i put a WOT switch on my car today!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:05 AM
Hey this is my thread. Make your own, lol.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:09 AM
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Hey this is my thread. Make your own, lol.

[censored] off!!!

I put a new Rear tire on the other day

also put on frame sliders

also a Vortex Racing sticker on the rear hugger

also do people need to hold your [censored] hand? or wipe your ass when you [censored]?

You can't figure out what [censored] gauge wire or where to get it!?! Your a freaking test engineer for christ sake arn't you???

Must be a test engineer for a POS company if you can't figure out what wire to use. Give me a break!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:16 AM
I work with fasteners. Stop bringing my job up dude. Anyway, relax...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:19 AM

Wow that will get you far in life

Maybe learn some common sense!?!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:23 AM

Jason, you and common financial sense are doing very well together.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:25 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

jason has common sense. he's just not too smare.

speaking of jason, i was out by the ANG base today. god that place is cool... nothing like seeing fighter jets and huge honking cargo jets less than 1/2 mile away.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:28 AM

Ya it is heartbreaking paying for all your stuff cash! Also paying 24k for your own schooling per year.

Becuase i don't want a contour anymore must give you alot of insight into my fiancial happenings right?

Go back to painting houses all week trying to make what i make in 2 hours
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:28 AM
Jason chill out, im 20 years old and going to college.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:29 AM

Im chilled out there is a nice breeze blowing through my house right now
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:41 AM

Ya and BTW...how the fawk did you land that one broad!

Oh well...she was hanging out with supra paul so....BUT STILL DAYUM!

Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:45 AM
I told you, I've been wondering the same thing.
Posted By: hotblack98 Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:58 AM
Maybe this will help.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 04:36 AM
Quote:

speaking of jason, i was out by the ANG base today. god that place is cool... nothing like seeing fighter jets and huge honking cargo jets less than 1/2 mile away.

Our shop is literally right next to Selfridge, so we hear and feel it just about every day and when the air show is in town we can go up on the roof and get a great view of practice and the actual show, too bad its every other year now
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 01:29 PM

Im chilled out there is a nice breeze blowing through my house right now

I thought it was your landlord's house?

Mark
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 01:46 PM

She's like the teacher that got busted for doing young boys.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 01:52 PM

WTF?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:01 PM

WTF?

Wow you're even dumber than i thought Rawbutt!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:29 PM
Thanks for that. I could sit here on CEG on talk sh!t about you all day as well. But I'm not that desperate to get a laugh out of Dave and Todd. Honestly, it is kind of pathetic how you find every single one of my threads and be a complete d!ck.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:33 PM
Thanks for that. I could sit here on CEG on talk sh!t about you all day as well. But I'm not that desperate to get a laugh out of Dave and Todd. Honestly, it is kind of pathetic how you find every single one of my threads and be a complete d!ck.

it's not hard. if you weren't such a tool in every thread you posted in, the pickings wouldn't be so easy!

btw... bypassing the language filter = ban!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:34 PM

hate to tell ya but the world doesn't care about your feelings. Im just preparing you for when you leave the comfort of your moms tits
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 02:41 PM
What you are doing is creeping me out. Seriously, after every single post I make, you are there with you BS pointless comments. You are so cool though becuase you are making me look like an idiot.
Posted By: Barge Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:21 PM
The trick with steeda is to remember that 1/2 of what he says is false, the other 1/2 is 300% exaggerated and then you just ignore the rest.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:26 PM
Yup alot of what I say is false
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:29 PM
I doubt they pay you these fantastic wages to sit on CEG. Why dont you do some work balla
Posted By: MxRacer Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:31 PM
I doubt they pay you these fantastic wages to sit on CEG. Why dont you do some work balla

Yeah, I'm at work doing the same nothingness that you are.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 03:33 PM

Maybe get a couple of degree's, work on the most advaced aircraft known to average person, and have an insanely high clearance then you will realize why i get paid to do nothing!

I tell other people what they are doing wrong now.

and just so you know when I was your age I made even more money than I do now.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 04:42 PM
Maybe get a couple of degree's, work on the most advaced aircraft known to average person, and have an insanely high clearance then you will realize why i get paid to do nothing!

I tell other people what they are doing wrong now.

and just so you know when I was your age I made even more money than I do now.

OMG seriously, I so wish I was you!!
Posted By: m!key Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 04:57 PM
are you two in love with eachother? it is ok to say it, this type of thing is accepted nowadays.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 05:01 PM
Jason likes to call it, "friends with benifits."
Posted By: Stazi Re: For all you haters... - 07/12/06 05:21 PM
Posted By: RawBurt A cry for help - 07/13/06 02:32 AM
Put a brand new (not reman) alternator in tonight and I'm still getting a battery light above 5k rpm. This is a cry for help, is anyone willing to come out and help me out. I tried just about everything that you guys have suggested. I really cant afford to be taking it to a specialist right now. I need to get this thing back on the road, pleeeeeeaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 02:57 AM
Have you tried looking at the battery voltage as you rev it up with a handy volt-o-meter.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 02:59 AM
As soon as I saw the battery light I turned it off.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 03:09 AM
Sounds like its gonna be time to have a professional do it. Better open up your Wallet!!!!

Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 03:09 AM

Does the car actually start/run/drive fine? Is it charging? Have you checked the battery and connections?

I'm sorry if you went over this stuff but this thread was a little hard to follow...
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 03:20 AM
Originally posted by 99SVT:

Does the car actually start/run/drive fine? Is it charging? Have you checked the battery and connections?

I'm sorry if you went over this stuff but this thread was a little hard to follow...

Starts fine, runs fine, drives fine. Have checked my connections. And have had the battery tested under load.
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 04:04 AM
Originally posted by 99SVT:

Starts fine, runs fine, drives fine. Have checked my connections. And have had the battery tested under load.

Borrow someone elses battery and put it in your car...just to see what happens...
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 11:46 AM
I'll try that. Thanks.
Posted By: ElKy Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 11:49 AM
have you checked your grounds yet?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 11:58 AM
From what I've seen my wiring looks great. I did though check wiring from the alternator to the megafuse---> megafuse to starter----> starter to battery.
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 02:12 PM
So it runs/drives great.. no actual problems.. the light just comes on.

Maybe it's just something to do with the voltage sensing for the light.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 02:15 PM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
So it runs/drives great.. no actual problems.. the light just comes on.

Maybe it's just something to do with the voltage sensing for the light.

My volts are low, right now slightly under 14. Not where they used to be/ where they should be. There is an actual problem though with this battery light coming on. Its trashing out my alternators very quickly and the people from Pepboys are not too impressed with me.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 03:30 PM
the people from Pepboys are not too impressed with me.

Did you remind them that they work at Pepboys?

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 03:33 PM
the people from Pepboys are not too impressed with me.

Did you remind them that they work at Pepboys?

Mark

Ohhhhhhhh... Dont get me started. LOL, my rant about pepboys is somewhere in this thread.
Posted By: snakous Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 04:25 PM
Have you checked all inline fuses? I can't remember which one it was that went on me, but it caused the battery light to come on even after I put the new alternator on my old Contour. I'll check which one it was and get back to you later.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 04:35 PM
Jake, please do check for me. Also I'll shoot you my cell phone number so you can call me as soon as you find out.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/13/06 11:20 PM
Quote:

"I am angry at my contour"
Once it's fixed, its for sale.

Uh-oh, another troll is in the works and another step closer to being a different type of CEG-er...Car Enthusist Group We are many and we are strong! But Robert, one thing inquiring minds would like to know, are you looking into some deep dish Cragars, wide 50 series tires in the rear, air shocks, rear shock lights, large bowtie decal on the rear window, bandana around the rear view mirror and some cherry bomb mufflers for the Camaro are you
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Quote:

Uh-oh, another troll is in the works

whats funny is, he was not too long ago the leader of the "i'm keeping my contour forever" brigade, and bitching about people who are now trolls.

oh the sweet, sweet irony.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 01:07 AM
I think it would be funny that sometime down the road, say when these cars are over 15 years old, people start buying them and restoring them, thus coming full circle Who knows, I may even buy one again...someday!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:27 AM
Quote:

Uh-oh, another troll is in the works

whats funny is, he was not too long ago the leader of the "i'm keeping my contour forever" brigade, and bitching about people who are now trolls.

oh the sweet, sweet irony.

Mine has given me headache after headache... If my car actually ran more then it sat in my garage, a shop or stazis then I wouldnt be getting rid of it. Thats understandable.

Oh and Rog, I have something in mind
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:30 AM
Mine has given me headache after headache... If my car actually ran more then it sat in my garage, a shop or stazis then I wouldnt be getting rid of it. Thats understandable.

suck it up and take it to a professional. it's like someone complaining that they are sick all the time, and never going to the doctor.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:32 AM

suck it up and take it to a professional. it's like someone complaining that they are sick all the time, and never going to the doctor.

I know, either way... This car has given me problems since day one. I love, and it was my dream car. But i need to move on. I'm gonna try to sell it and get my next dream car.
Posted By: snakous Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:45 AM

I know, either way... This car has given me problems since day one. I love, and it was my dream car. But i need to move on. I'm gonna try to sell it and get my next dream car.

Which is??

OT: sorry I couldn't get back to you, my phone is officially gone after running it over with the riding mower
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:47 AM
Its okay. My megafuse seems to be ok...

Oh and BTW Im keeping the new ride to myself, I dont want to be running around bragging about it and then have it fall through. It is a very rare car though.
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:51 AM
I think it would be funny that sometime down the road, say when these cars are over 15 years old, people start buying them and restoring them, thus coming full circle Who knows, I may even buy one again...someday!

I don't plan on selling my current one. I just want to pay it off and then keep it as a weekend toy.
-Mark
Posted By: m!key Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 04:12 AM
Originally posted by RawBMW:

Oh and BTW Im keeping the new ride to myself, I dont want to be running around bragging about it and then have it fall through. It is a very rare car though.

Posted By: snakous Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 10:46 AM
Originally posted by m!key:
Originally posted by RawBMW:

Is that Urkel's (sp) car?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 12:32 PM

Cool, your headaches probably won't continue, seeing as how rare cars are soooo easy to find parts for! Rawdirte, seriously, act older than 14.

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 12:47 PM

Cool, your headaches probably won't continue, seeing as how rare cars are soooo easy to find parts for! Rawdirte, seriously, act older than 14.

Mark

I'm not complaining about parts. Why keep a car that I cant even drive? Trust me, the new car will be worthy and should have all drooling

Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 01:05 PM

I'm not complaining about parts. Why keep a car that I cant even drive? Trust me, the new car will be worthy and should have all drooling

NSX?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 01:06 PM

NSX?

The Ace and Gary Penis Mobile?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 01:49 PM
No NSX
These are my hopes right now...

Enough about that, I need to fix my car... I cant believe not one person has had this problem or knows how to fix it. Some contour site
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:00 PM
No NSX
These are my hopes right now...

Enough about that, I need to fix my car... I cant believe not one person has had this problem or knows how to fix it. Some contour site

I told you I can fix it but Its not fun nor easy soo thats why Electronic specialist charge soo much.

But obviously you expect hand outs.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:06 PM
Why don't you tell what you would check... Everyone else has seemed to be very helpful and hasn't expected cash moooooney.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:13 PM
Who said anything about money? He just wants wants a reach-around while doing the work.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:18 PM
Why don't you tell what you would check... Everyone else has seemed to be very helpful and hasn't expected cash moooooney.

Obviously everyone else's info helped you alot to

Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 02:26 PM
Honestly, give me a list of things you would check if I were to pay you to fix it. Thats not too much to ask is it?
Posted By: Judge_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 03:18 PM
Honestly...if you do not know enough about electronics or vehicle electrical systems yo should not be touching them. I have seen first hand what can happen when even an experienced person or shop does some serious wiring changes....just buy a fire extinguisher....you will need it.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 03:31 PM
How about you give me specifics about what I should be extremely cautious about...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 07:29 PM
How about you give me specifics about what I should be extremely cautious about...

How about you just pay someone to do it. Im not wasting my time writing a list of [censored] to check. especially when i can check/fix one thing and it would prob solve your issue!

Your choice, but there is a reason as stated before why people like Barge, Stazi, Judge, Rara, Steeda, Etc get paid/charge for certain things. Becuase we are experts in that field.

Would you act what to weld then try to do it? Nope. This is no different.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 07:38 PM

Would you act what to weld then try to do it?

engrish is your friend!

btw, you going to woodward tonight, steeda?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 08:06 PM
especially when i can check/fix one thing and it would prob solve your issue!

Can you tell me what this is. If you make so much freaking money, then why do you need mine if its so easY?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 08:48 PM

Can you tell me what this is. If you make so much freaking money, then why do you need mine if its so easY?

Nope can't tell ya. two reasons #1 it could be a mulitple of things and im not gonna waste my time listing them. #2 Its easy to me becuase i know WTF im doing unlike you obviously. Soo nope nothing in this world is for free.

MX: Possibly putting baers on a CEG'r car tonight soo not sure on the time frame. your welcome to swing by if you wanna though
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 08:58 PM

Nope can't tell ya. two reasons #1 it could be a mulitple of things and im not gonna waste my time listing them. #2 Its easy to me becuase i know WTF im doing unlike you obviously. Soo nope nothing in this world is for free.

MX: Possibly putting baers on a CEG'r car tonight soo not sure on the time frame. your welcome to swing by if you wanna though

So this car forum, where you are supposed to get good information for help is completely useless because you feel its wasting your time to list the possible things he could check to fix the problem, Hello? isnt that the purpose of this forum to begin with? Jason, we know you know a lot about contours and electrics, why not help a out a fellow ceger, and divote some of your time to helping him, it is a rewarding feeling. Its not wasting your time, besides you are on this website 80% of the day anyways, how about rather then effectively using your time to insult someone, you can use it even more effitively helping someone
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 09:10 PM
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

So this car forum, where you are supposed to get good information for help is completely useless because you feel its wasting your time to list the possible things he could check to fix the problem, Hello? isnt that the purpose of this forum to begin with? Jason, we know you know a lot about contours and electrics, why not help a out a fellow ceger, and divote some of your time to helping him, it is a rewarding feeling. Its not wasting your time, besides you are on this website 80% of the day anyways, how about rather then effectively using your time to insult someone, you can use it even more effitively helping someone

Sorry no! not going to happen. he could have a short anywhere, he could have a lose ground, bad battery, bad terminals.

Hes something like a Engineer so he should know, but obviously you need to stick up for him and fluff his peter. Don't you have another CEG'rs sister to date rape? If it was simple and one specific thing i would help and say here is your problem. But he refuses to take it to someone who knows what they are doing soo he can have fun. IM not going through the car and listing every possible thing it could be. I have far better things to do with my life. If he wants to bring it to a electronic shop he can be prepared to pay $1.5 to $2/ min ussually billed with a 1.5 hour min.

and just so you know Im on the phone while surfing/insulting people on CEG. I spend all day telling idoit installers what they are doing wrong. Im not gonna waste my time with someone who has no clue what im talking about to begin with.

Thanks
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 09:40 PM
Robert, can you atleast tell us the country of origin of your potential next ride? The reason I ask is because I wanna keep this thread going for as long as we can
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/14/06 10:33 PM
Did you actually check the voltage as it's running to see what it is?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 03:46 AM
Did you actually check the voltage as it's running to see what it is?

Yes, upon start up I was at 14.4... Rev'ing it past 5000 and getting the battery light the voltage stayed the same. After about a 15 minute drive I check the voltage and it was right around 14 even, when reving it up in dropped to about 13.8 and 13.9. Thanks for being helpful barge.

Jason, grow up dude.

Roger, Im not saying anything. I dont want it to escalate to a chad situation. LOL, and we know how easy that could happen. Maybe i'll shoot ya a pm and tell you what I have in mind
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 05:15 AM
god your gay
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 05:54 AM

Jason, grow up dude.

Ohh wait to be grown up does that mean i have to drive all the way out to your house to hold your hand to fix [censored] and not get paid
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 01:00 PM

Yes, upon start up I was at 14.4... Rev'ing it past 5000 and getting the battery light the voltage stayed the same. After about a 15 minute drive I check the voltage and it was right around 14 even, when reving it up in dropped to about 13.8 and 13.9. Thanks for being helpful barge.

And the battery light is on when it's at 13.8? Seems a little odd to me.... just go through everything and make sure all your pwr/gnd connections are good... clean battery terminals...etc.

Grounds are on of the most important things in a car as faras electrical problems are concerned.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 04:33 PM
Thanks.
Yeah I wouldn't pay you to come over and find absolutely nothing. If you wont help me out then you obviously have no idea what the problem is, just like everyone else on CEG. When time comes, I will toake it to a professional, not some guy who thinks he god becuase he worked on some bomber... fag
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 05:16 PM
Thanks.
Yeah I wouldn't pay you to come over and find absolutely nothing. If you wont help me out then you obviously have no idea what the problem is, just like everyone else on CEG. When time comes, I will toake it to a professional, not some guy who thinks he god becuase he worked on some bomber... fag

Hahaha then have fun paying the extremly inflated fee!

If your battery lights coming on genuis then i will find something.

as far as a professional is concerned i have more Degrees and Certifications in this [censored] then you can dream of. and BTW there is a reason im not gonna come help you for free. Cuase your a little cry baby [censored]! I would have helped and have helped anyone else.

Ps Stealth bomber 2.2billion dollar aircraft douchbag!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 05:23 PM
Congrats Seriously [censored] off [censored] You are so worthless!!!!!!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 05:23 PM
Jason, we all know you worked on some planes. We also realize that it has been nothing but downhill since then.

You really are becoming more and more of an obnoxious jerk, moreso than ever before.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 06:56 PM
Robert, if Jason came all the way out to your house to try and help out, you shoulda hooked him up something, don't yah think

BTW, I'm waiting for that PM
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 07:44 PM
Robert, if Jason came all the way out to your house to try and help out, you shoulda hooked him up something, don't yah think

no, he expects someone that he is a total jerk to, to come over his house and fix crap for free.

yes, we all know that steeda is a dick. but he's more than willing to help most people on here. just don't expect him to go out of his way, for free, for someone who he never got along with.

robert... instead of bitching about how CEG sucks for not being able to fix your problems for you, why don't you suck it up already and have it looked at by a professional? you live with your parents for crying out loud... it's not like you have huge expenses.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 08:00 PM
I gave up... Goes to the shop on monday morning. When I get it back, im detailing it inside & out, taking the insurance off of it and putting it up for sale. What a freaking joke.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 09:08 PM
I gave up... Goes to the shop on monday morning. When I get it back, im detailing it inside & out, taking the insurance off of it and putting it up for sale. What a freaking joke.

thats a good attitude. carry it throughout all your endeavors... it will pay off handsomely. no, really. it will.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 10:02 PM
Jason, we all know you worked on some planes. We also realize that it has been nothing but downhill since then.

You really are becoming more and more of an obnoxious jerk, moreso than ever before.

ya seems like its been downhill. Since you have known me for how long and I have helped you and lent you what?

Yup sorry pete didn't mean to offend you. Since your the one who can uninstall a engine/trans in 2 hours. Sure! I got a ticket and then a lawyer wow def down hill You wanna start [censored] with me then be a man and say it to me unlike little [censored] Rawbutt. Im not helping out a [censored] idoit via the internet who doesn't even know how to install a radio correctly but yet wants info on what to look for? Pull your head out of your [censored] ass! You take info that Stazi, Barge or anyone else gives you then shake your head when others don't know the same. How about go and join a [censored] cult about the conspiricy that a missle hit the pentagon or how republicians are peices of [censored]. I have been nice to you and only ripped on you when you deserved it but if you wanna run your mouth be prepared for the [censored] storm from me that will follow.

Also, Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

Steeda out!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 10:10 PM
Congrats Seriously [censored] off [censored] You are so worthless!!!!!!

Thanks once again coming from someone who has done soo much it means alot

Sell you car no one here really cares!!! Have fun paying a "professional" to fix it. Also i told roger i would have fixed his car and charged him alot less than the $325 iirc he paid. But Good luck with your life you'll need it
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 10:21 PM

ya seems like its been downhill. Since you have known me for how long and I have helped you and lent you what?

[censored] off pete seriously never ask for my help again. Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

I think his point was, you brag that whole stealth bomber thing up, like you're going down in a history book. It was years ago, it's cool that you did it, but bringing it up every other post isn't going to make your penis grow. Bragging about your own accomplishments......

Robert, sand in the vagina is no way to go through life. Just relax, get the car fixed, and go on with your life.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 10:24 PM

[censored] off pete seriously never ask for my help again. Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

I think his point was, you brag that whole stealth bomber thing up, like you're going down in a history book. It was years ago, it's cool that you did it, but bringing it up every other post isn't going to make your penis grow. Bragging about your own accomplishments......

Robert, sand in the vagina is no way to go through life. Just relax, get the car fixed, and go on with your life.

Mark

Steeda=In a history channel program about B2=Down in history Thanks

Not soo much bragging as its a Fact! have you or anyone else Worked on a 2.2 billion dollar airframe? let alone over 9 of them?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/15/06 10:28 PM
I do have sand in my vagina... So would anyone else.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 03:56 AM
I'll laugh if I hear that you go tthe car back from the professonal and they didn't find anything wrong ... but come on, I think I am having the same problem, no battery light but the volt gage is all over between 13.5 or so to 14.7 like it should be ... just get the car fixed and enjoy it like you should be doing ...

internet bitching is
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 04:51 AM

Not sure wtf you said here, but I think you're saying you were on a television program?

Not soo much bragging as its a Fact! have you or anyone else Worked on a 2.2 billion dollar airframe? let alone over 9 of them?

Not me, but I'm sure somebody else has. Fact or not, boasting about yourself = gayness in your anus.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 04:56 AM

Not sure wtf you said here, but I think you're saying you were on a television program?

Not me, but I'm sure somebody else has. Fact or not, boasting about yourself = gayness in your anus.

Mark

Nope i am the only one ever!!! LOL

and yes there is a history channel documentry about the B2 with me in it. But there is also about 15 of them.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 06:36 AM

Yup sorry pete didn't mean to offend you. Since your the one who can uninstall a engine/trans in 2 hours. Sure! I got a ticket and then a lawyer wow def down hill You wanna start [censored] with me then be a man and say it to me unlike little [censored] Rawbutt. Im not helping out a [censored] idoit via the internet who doesn't even know how to install a radio correctly but yet wants info on what to look for? Pull your head out of your [censored] ass! You take info that Stazi, Barge or anyone else gives you then shake your head when others don't know the same. How about go and join a [censored] cult about the conspiricy that a missle hit the pentagon or how republicians are peices of [censored]. I have been nice to you and only ripped on you when you deserved it but if you wanna run your mouth be prepared for the [censored] storm from me that will follow.

Also, Ya its def down hill since i make more now and pay less in bills then when i was in the USAF working on the B2 Stealth bomber with a Clearance beyond your dreams. [censored] off and mount some tires or paint some houses.

Steeda out!

I don't really care man, you are being a big [censored] lately plain and simple. It doesn't have to do with helping Rob, it's just you being a dick. Go ahead and rip into me all you want. It's not like I am an engineering major or anything. This is my hobby and somehing I enjoy. You can talk [censored] to me all day about how you think my major is BS etc etc.

You really do talk sooo much [censored] and no one puts u in your place. You are really just being a [censored]. Mellow out a bit. It's not like I hate you or anything, you take it all so personal. And seriously you bring up the same [censored] over and over again...IE the [censored] missle (which I consider more of a joke than anything) and the fact that you worked on some planes.

I mean you get your biggest kicks out of annoying roger or rawburt.

And you give me [censored] like learning things from derek and stazi is a bad thing. Yeha, I have gotten a bit of an automotive chip on my shoulder...but I've [censored] learned alot in the past 4 years.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 02:26 PM

Steeda out!

I don't really care man, you are being a big [censored] lately plain and simple. It doesn't have to do with helping Rob, it's just you being a dick. Go ahead and rip into me all you want. It's not like I am an engineering major or anything. This is my hobby and somehing I enjoy. You can talk [censored] to me all day about how you think my major is BS etc etc.

You really do talk sooo much [censored] and no one puts u in your place. You are really just being a [censored]. Mellow out a bit. It's not like I hate you or anything, you take it all so personal. And seriously you bring up the same [censored] over and over again...IE the [censored] missle (which I consider more of a joke than anything) and the fact that you worked on some planes.

I mean you get your biggest kicks out of annoying roger or rawburt.

And you give me [censored] like learning things from derek and stazi is a bad thing. Yeha, I have gotten a bit of an automotive chip on my shoulder...but I've [censored] learned alot in the past 4 years.

obviously you and Rawbutt are the only ones who don't see why i won't help him.

And what do i take personal? [censored] from you and rawbutt HA ok It doesn't affect me at all but im not gonna sit there and not respond. I am a dick, nothing has changed in 27 years.

and BTW pete its not Some Planes its the [censored] B2 get it straight!
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 06:30 PM

and BTW pete its not Some Planes its the [censored] B2 get it straight!

Nobody cares.
Posted By: Harrry Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 08:36 PM
Damn jay chill out. he is only being a friend when he says you have been getting out of line lately.

You worked on a plane that you find very gratifing. Good job if you think working on a plane was the best thing in the world. Try to keep this as a friendly gesture than a mere attack. I doubt Map was trying to bash you. Or if i miss read his statemnt. It seemed was trying slow your roll.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 09:54 PM
I appreciated your offer to fix my problem at the time, but didn't know about your cred in the electronics field. In addition to that, all the flaming didn't help too much either I wouldn't get too offended as I always took my car to a shop to have work done, this way if something went wrong there wasn't any feeling hurt either way. FWIW though, I did let Stazi install his "Aussie" grills on my CSVT, does that count
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/16/06 10:08 PM
This is getting out of hand...
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:13 PM
Dude... I worked on the B3 bomber... It's like the B2 bomber.. only better.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:27 PM

Okay, NOW I'm impressed! B3 > B2!!

Mark
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:32 PM
more drama in this thread than an afternoon of soap operas.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:41 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Did someone say DRAMA....Ok, heres another thing....
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:44 PM

What were you in that Broken Arrow movie?
Posted By: Barge Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:45 PM

Maybe.. but I don't like to brag...
Posted By: MxRacer Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 03:48 PM

that makes one of you two.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 04:20 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Its good to keep it in this thread, instead of ruining other peoples threads. I'm used to steeda trashing out my threads though
Posted By: snakous Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 05:21 PM

If I was in a movie with Howie Long, I'd be bragging!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 05:31 PM

If I was in a movie with Howie Long, I'd be bragging!

Howie long is in Broken Arrow??? That is the biggest waste of film ever!!! I hate that movie with a passion
Posted By: Harrry Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 10:12 PM

lmao damn.

I guess you shouldn't brag... Nobody else brags about working on planes here
Posted By: snakous Re: A cry for help - 07/17/06 11:48 PM
Howie long is in Broken Arrow??? That is the biggest waste of film ever!!! I hate that movie with a passion

I agree, it's pretty bad. Almost as bad as his role in "3000 Miles to Graceland"
Posted By: RawBurt QUESTION! - 07/18/06 01:18 AM
A little back on track here;

Whats the possibility that it could be the coil pack?? I had it off and checked the ohms and it zeroed out checking every pin with every combination... Its just a thought, im trying everything.
I took my car to the dealership to get diagnosed for the dreaded battery light at high RPM I've been experiencing. Today I got a call, "Hello Robert, the tech had a chance to look at your car today and the problem seems to be the alternator." Well no [censored]!!!! Thats why I brought the car in there because something is causing the alternators to go bad!!!!! Un- [censored] -believable... So now I pay the diagnostic fee for something that I already knew. They stated that there were no grounding issues, nor wiring issues.

So much for the toledo meet this weekend!
I took my car to the dealership to get diagnosed for the dreaded battery light at high RPM I've been experiencing. Today I got a call, "Hello Robert, the tech had a chance to look at your car today and the problem seems to be the alternator." Well no [censored]!!!! Thats why I brought the car in there because something is causing the alternators to go bad!!!!! Un- [censored] -believable... So now I pay the diagnostic fee for something that I already knew. They stated that there were no grounding issues, nor wiring issues.

So much for the toledo meet this weekend!

I wanted to see your car

Tow it here.
Originally posted by Berkel:
I wanted to see your car

I'm going to get my car back today after work and take the alternator out. Once again I will get a new one, most likely a different brand, and put it back in on tuesday or wednesday. I'll know later this week.
Wow, a week in Mexico and I come back to the same sh!t. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Somehow, I don't think an alternator putting out 13.8V can be considered as bad. Maybe there is something in the voltage detection program within the ECU that is FUBAR'd.

If you're getting above the 13.5V even with the light coming on I say ignore it.
Wow, a week in Mexico and I come back to the same sh!t. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Please don't laugh, I've been without my car for weeks now...

Somehow, I don't think an alternator putting out 13.8V can be considered as bad. Maybe there is something in the voltage detection program within the ECU that is FUBAR'd.

Wouldn't this have been detected within the diagnosis.

If you're getting above the 13.5V even with the light coming on I say ignore it.

Sometimes it drops a noticable amount of voltage. I did indeed try ignoring the light and driving normally. One weekend at woodward, I pulled a couple 30 rolls and trashed out the alternator completely (running at 12 volts and constant battery light).
well, it is possible you have gotten a lot of bad alternators... I have heard bad things about pep boys alternators... Maybe you would be better off calling up Steve mullins or Bill jenkins and seeing what they have to offer... Motorcraft pwns all.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/24/06 08:09 PM
Im sure they looked at and tested all the Grounds! how about the battery terminals i told you about?

all your gonna do is put in a alt then its gonna do the same [censored].

What # alt is this?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: A cry for help - 07/24/06 08:18 PM
Im sure they looked at and tested all the Grounds! how about the battery terminals i told you about?

I thought there machinery would be able to find the flaw. That is why I took it there.

all your gonna do is put in a alt then its gonna do the same [censored].

I know...

What # alt is this?

All together? Lets see 1, 2, 3, 4... ummmm now 5!. The first two went like normal alternators are supposed to. You know, messed up tach and speedo, lights on instrument cluster flashing all over the place, stalling. 3, 4, and 5 have not showed any of these symptoms... But they are going bad somehow...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: A cry for help - 07/24/06 08:28 PM
Find what flaw? do you know how many grounds are on a car?

Did you upgrade the wiring? did you do anything before you brought it to some mechanic who is gonna charge you money to find a problem which you already knew existed.

It could be bad alts but 5 hmm im not really feeling it
Posted By: RawBurt Tech notes - 07/25/06 01:33 AM
Tech notes: Check charging system charging 14.2 volts at idle drops to 13.7 volts at app. 4500 RPM with accessories off check for draws or shorts in vehicle none found at this time possible intermittent problem in vehicle
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Tech notes - 07/25/06 11:57 AM
For what its worth I bought one of those 'high output' alts in the GB (laaaame). I put out 15 volts cruising but at idle it will drop down to probably 12.5-13 No battery light or anything.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Tech notes - 07/25/06 11:22 PM
This soap opera is going to go down in CEG lore
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Tech notes - 07/26/06 12:23 AM
Wooohoooooooo...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Tech notes - 07/26/06 01:07 AM
Hey Robert, maybe you should check out my sig and slip into something newer
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Tech notes - 07/26/06 01:11 AM
Roger, I already know what my next car will be. I've set it in stone basically.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Tech notes - 07/26/06 05:35 AM
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
Roger, I already know what my next car will be. I've set it in stone basically.

...and I'm still waiting for that PM

My word is my bond, I will not tell a soul
© CEG Archives