Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: andy_dup1 Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/11/06 09:32 PM
Is there a retail store somewhere in SE Michigan (Royal Oak) that sells Zaino, Four Star, Menzerna, or etc sealant? ie, the recommended sealants in the Aesthetics forum? How's are the prices, comparable to online but no shipping or significantly marked up? Thanks.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 02:44 AM
All your dreams will come true!
Posted By: andy_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 11:39 AM
I have read all the sticky posts. I have been to the linked online stores. I was just wondering if there's some local brick and mortar I can walk into and absorb the aura, talk to a few people.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 01:38 PM
We just did 3 cars with Meguires #7 glaze/polish, #20 sealant from Murrays, the topped 'em off with some S100 from your local Harley shop....

Awesome results for local stuff.....

I highly recommend S100 or P21S no matter what Roger says!

It's $15.00 for the S100 at your local Harley Davidson Shop.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Bk4293:
We just did 3 cars with Meguires #7 glaze/polish, #20 sealant from Murrays, the topped 'em off with some S100 from your local Harley shop....

I never said anything bad about S100, I have it on my shelf The only thing I said was that P21S and S100 are the same product but S100 is $15.00 and P21S is $30.00 Now about your other products, well I'm sure it looked good, but nowhere as good as the results you get from using the Klasse "twins"! As a matter of fact, a certain turbo'd BLACK CSVT is coming by "The Compound" tomorrow for a detailing, look for the pics and make sure you're wearing a bib
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Originally posted by Bk4293:

I never said anything bad about S100, I have it on my shelf The only thing I said was that P21S and S100 are the same product but S100 is $15.00 and P21S is $30.00 Now about your other products, well I'm sure it looked good, but nowhere as good as the results you get from using the Klasse "twins"! As a matter of fact, a certain turbo'd BLACK CSVT is coming by "The Compound" tomorrow for a detailing, look for the pics and make sure you're wearing a bib

Relax Duck Dogers, I'm just goofin' with ya'.

I know the Klasse twins well, but Phil and I were in the detailing mood and wanted to get something we could use that day
since my Klasse All in One was locked up in Kev;s garage.

So whats the final product on the SVT gonna be? Pinnacle or S100?

Or a shine off against yourself to prove S100 is #1?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/12/06 09:31 PM
The turbo'd black CSVT will get the following:

-clay barring (Griots)
-Klasse AIO
-Klasse SG
-Pinnacle "Souveran"

Pics will go up soon, look for them
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/13/06 03:37 AM
You know I'll be lookin'!
Posted By: SVTforme_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/14/06 04:41 AM
You can get Zaino at the barbershop (still not sure why they are the only retailers around) in the Devonshire Mall in Windsor if you care to take the drive over. That is where I get mine from.

I tried to find a place in Detroit, but had no luck.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/14/06 11:17 AM
I like your color combo on the "Project F500" as well as your choice of rims. How's the offset workin' for you on that one
Posted By: SVTforme_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/14/06 09:28 PM
I wish that is how the car looked right now (even Zaino can't help it right now). The project started out as F500 as I was going to purchase a Fairlane 500, but I ended up finding a better Torino in the end.

I am just getting started on this, and the project will actually involve 2 1968 Torino GT's. They will be a restomod of sorts and will be running big blocks with manual trans, Cobra brakes, etc etc. The site is now up (with no content yet), but there will be some soon. www.twintorino.com

I will likely start a post somewhere soon.. rather than hijack other threads .
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/14/06 11:10 PM
Keep us posted as many of us like "restomods", best of both worlds
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/16/06 02:52 PM
Zaino ftw.
Posted By: andy_dup1 Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/23/06 07:02 PM
Hey thanks, SVTforme. I ended up getting some Rejex from a True Value in Eastpointe. Haven't tried it yet, gotta go get some Dawn first.

Originally posted by SVTforme:
You can get Zaino at the barbershop (still not sure why they are the only retailers around) in the Devonshire Mall in Windsor if you care to take the drive over. That is where I get mine from.

I tried to find a place in Detroit, but had no luck.

Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/23/06 09:00 PM
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Zaino ftw.

I'll have to agree. Honestly, for the prices Roger pays for all of those wax products, I figured he would have won the wax-off at SZ06 by a landslide. The fact that you won, tells me I need to buy Zaino and save my money.

Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Retail store for Zaino, etc - 06/23/06 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Zaino ftw.

I'll have to agree. Honestly, for the prices Roger pays for all of those wax products, I figured he would have won the wax-off at SZ06 by a landslide. The fact that you won, tells me I need to buy Zaino and save my money.

Mark

I don't think my product line is as much as the Zaino product line when you consider all the recommended steps involved. Mine has (4), how many does Zaino have, seriously

-Griots clay...$20.00
-Klasse AIO/SG package...$53.00
(came with MF towels)
-Pinnalce Souveran...$60.00 (on sale)

Total...$133.00

One thing to consider here is I only use the Souveran on customers who want the best "topper", so if you factor in the other Pinnacle product, "signature series" you can cut that price down to under $100.00 and if I were to use S100, the price would be about $90.00.

As far as saving money when using Zaino, I'm under the impression if you follow their directions you need all tens of the Z steps, so how much is it, really As far as who won the wax off, well, after reading some of the posts for it some people voted for what they preferred and I really don't care, just want to point that out to you. It was a unamious decision that NOONE could tell the difference between the two sides, lets be honest. I don't want/need this to turn into some epic battle, but I'd really like to clear up the price thing, Pete, can you help us out
© CEG Archives