Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Klasse Act Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/23/06 10:05 PM
Its about a month away and I was curious as to who's going to show up for this. Last year I couldn't make it due to work, but this year we don't have that stupid scedule, so I wanna make it this year! The Downriver Cruize is my favorite cruize of the year, hands down. I know we've got some locals down there, so the parking spots can get started early and often. So, can we hear from everyone on this
Posted By: Barge Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/23/06 10:21 PM
If i'm in town i will most likely be there pissing off all the old timers with my "ricer"

Or was it a Eurotrash speedster or some nonsense in indiana???
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/23/06 10:30 PM
I believe it was all bling blingy, somehow that can be done with black wheels

If able i will attend
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/23/06 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SVT Barge in 07:
If i'm in town i will most likely be there pissing off all the old timers with my "ricer"

Or was it a Eurotrash speedster or some nonsense in indiana???

Barge, the correct verbatim term for your car was "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift"
I [censored] you not, everytime she pointed at your car thats what she said
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/23/06 11:33 PM
Did anyone get a pic of this tool so we can put her in the "Hall of Shame"
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Its about a month away and I was curious as to who's going to show up for this. Last year I couldn't make it due to work, but this year we don't have that stupid scedule, so I wanna make it this year! The Downriver Cruize is my favorite cruize of the year, hands down. I know we've got some locals down there, so the parking spots can get started early and often. So, can we hear from everyone on this

I might be interested in showing up... my first meet ever was Downriver cruise 2 years ago, nothing like sun burn and the smell of high octane fuel in the air... sounds like fun
Posted By: SQLSVT Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 01:26 AM
Did anyone get a pic of this tool so we can put her in the "Hall of Shame"

I'm sure you can catch her and her ratty @$$ husband at Hall's most every Saturday night. They think they own the place being that they own "classic muscle cars". I was very tempted to sock Mr. Mullet right in the noggin, but I didn't want to get his mullet lice on me.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 02:49 AM
I'll bet they're savin up for that double wide, or maybe new wheels for the house.
Posted By: Berkel Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 04:01 AM
Someone instruct me of this downriver cruise
Posted By: Reebs Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 04:42 AM
I wish I could go, but that is the weekend of my bachleors party!
Posted By: stocksvtcontour Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 12:40 PM
I will be there. The downriver cruise is on fort street from southfield to sibly I think. Lots of good old hot rods and you don't have to register or anything so you have some cool cars that come out. Usually lots of burnouts later in the evening and people spinning tires. Cop are usually cool as long as things don't get to wreck less.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 01:57 PM
thats my birthday!
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 10:59 PM
I'm there as always.

No tour this year tho.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/24/06 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Decepticon:
thats my birthday!

Cool, I'll get you A white castle
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/25/06 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Decepticon:
thats my birthday!

Cool, I'll get you A white castle

and rawbutt will give you a white dragon.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/25/06 03:16 AM
I like the Happy Dragon Much More LOL
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/25/06 05:35 AM
Steeda's sig rules
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/29/06 02:48 AM
i went last year and met up with barge and jason....i forget where it was exactly but it's really easy to get to off of 75. there were a TON of cars out that day. i think i was the only one from contour.org that represented, besides mxracer, but we didn't see him at all that day. it gets kind of difficult to hold a spot for people after a few hours!!!!
Posted By: Tisby Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/29/06 03:05 AM
When I used to live downriver that was a blast. I remember the cops taking water away from the people onthe side of the street instead of cracking down on the burnouts! lol, good times...
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/30/06 02:03 AM
I was there like I am every year. I met up with Rawburt but that was the only other CEGr I saw there.
Posted By: Berkel Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/30/06 04:15 AM
I might be in, only an hour away.

If only I could get my headers and exhaust by then I'll see what my brother's doin, he might bring his CSVT as well.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/30/06 11:16 PM
Brendan, I will be there this year
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: Downriver Cruize-June 24th - 05/31/06 03:35 AM
i'm going to make sure i get this day off work...last year was fun but it was hot as he**!!!!!!! got a nice tan out of it though!!!! it was fun to see a good mix of old hot rods and new cars
© CEG Archives