Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: MxRacer End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:19 PM
Who?

-everyone! (and i do mean EVERYONE) who can make it. ceg'ers, neco members, shoforum members, whoever!

What?

-shin dig! there will be much food on the grill, many drinks to be drank, video games like Gran Turismo 4, Forza, Madden Football, etc.. on a big screen, and hopefully some basketball, foosball, and ping-pong type games (and beer pong!)

also, a cruise that night on woodward, which is becoming a hot spot lately on saturday nights!

When?

-saturday, september 3rd! starts at noon.

Why?

-because EGL CEG meet attendance has sucked as of late! so we're going to make it impossible to miss this one.

Where?

-skunkworks! just west of mound on ten mile. 5586 ten mile, warren MI, 48091.

please PM me if you have anything you want to contribute as far as games, food, drink, etc.... THANKS!!!

-dave
I am all over this!

Like Dave on steeda's mom.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:35 PM
NOON? DUDE thats early

We could use a Bit of help maybe cleanin the shop for this. Ill try to get a pressure warsher too clean the floor and such...

This is what we need for the SHOP...

Tables, Chairs, a grill or two, I have i think 2 coolers soo probably a couple more coolers.

Kegs anymore?

We also need to start a list soo we can Find out how many people and such soo we have enough food and drinks.

and if your worried about drinking to much and not being legal to Drive I have about 15 breathilizers you can make sure your legal!

SOO Start the LIST!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:37 PM
Jason we are going to have Hunters thing here too. It's basically going to be a huge car bash. SHO's, Tours, Cougah's etc. That ok?
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:44 PM
I'm on this like a fat kid on a cup cake.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:45 PM
Ya of course but i thought Hunter was set on having it somewhere else? and a diff day?(not sure on that)

But ya SHOForum, Neco, and CEG and whoever else is welcome...

Skunkworks will be Declassified for the day i guess.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:48 PM
there will be plenty of room for everyone, and it's indoors in case the weather gets crappy.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:48 PM
Steeda we may need to watch Equilibrium again, that movie was sweet!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:57 PM
Well on Tri-State he says Sat. Loc.: TBD. I'm telling him that's where it's going to be.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 06:58 PM
Todd. Ok works for me!

SVTDrover.. You are correct movie kicks arse!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 10:05 PM
I'm there like Alex is on Rice.

I can offer my services to help clean th9ings up and set up. I'm only 20 minutes from Skunk works anywyas.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 10:25 PM
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:

I can offer my services to help clean th9ings up and set up. I'm only 20 minutes from Skunk works anywyas.

1. you suck
2. wanna help me do my uim/lim/tb?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 11:30 PM
Butthead voice..."I'm there dude!"
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 06/30/05 11:44 PM
I smell a UIM / LIM / TB cleaning party.... I need it do need it done also, and we all know Chad likes to throw away expensive clothes helping out!

oh and ill prolly be at this here shindig too, and can help with sumthin. Ill see if I can drag Brett and stoobie out too!
Posted By: ViggenPower Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 01:06 AM
Yes, I am in. Let me know if you need anything...I'll go to my parents house and steal it. ( chairs, keg holders, grill, ect..)

-Tim
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 02:57 AM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:

1. you suck
2. wanna help me do my uim/lim/tb?

after he does mine, right chad? dont forget!
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 03:04 AM
like i said in the other thread......i'll be there too. maybe it sounds like fun, ya know, since i'm steeda's girl AND SUCH
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 04:07 AM

I'll be there!
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
I smell a UIM / LIM / TB cleaning party.... I need it do need it done also, and we all know Chad likes to throw away expensive clothes helping out!

oh and ill prolly be at this here shindig too, and can help with sumthin. Ill see if I can drag Brett and stoobie out too!

So what? I need to bring a case of Berrymans?
I need mine done too.
Posted By: SvtEdwardo420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 11:50 AM
ill be there. lemme know if i need to bring anything
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 11:58 AM
I forsee nothing good coming out of this. But for some reason I'm stll going to come!
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 12:08 PM

Get off my cupcake, [censored]!
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 01:00 PM
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Get off my cupcake, [censored]!

Relax newman, i've got a half-eaten twix for you right here
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
ill be there. lemme know if i need to bring anything

We could use some JBL speakers to listen too...... LOL

just messin man!
Posted By: EternalOne Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 04:09 PM
Definately sounds like fun all... I'll be there, if I'm still in MI. =)

E1
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 04:58 PM
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I forsee nothing good coming out of this. But for some reason I'm stll going to come!

i'm extending an olive branch here robert. but if you're going to come with a crappy attitude, don't come at all.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 05:07 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

i'm extending an olive branch here robert. but if you're going to come with a crappy attitude, don't come at all.

I think you misunderstood me... PM sent.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/01/05 05:31 PM
PM sent..
Count me in.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 12:30 PM
This could be one of the best turnouts for a SEMI CEG, wait, we could have 5 cars and have that lately
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 01:35 PM
I put this on my calender, it might as well be written in stone! Count me in.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 03:06 PM
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
This could be one of the best turnouts for a SEMI CEG, wait, we could have 5 cars and have that lately

It'll be a tad larger than that.

I'm in wit' the planning. Did a little hashing out with my schedule and with MX... this meet will in fact be legendary
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 03:21 PM
It would be cool if i was involved since it is MY SHOP!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Steeda da Ninja:
It would be cool if i was involved since it is MY SHOP!

lol! you are, pookie, you are.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 04:11 PM
hahaha pookie.

Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:
hahaha pookie.

LMAO

I'm excited for this... *Marks calender*
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/05/05 10:50 PM
I would be going....but I will be in Vegas!
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 01:22 AM
When do the secret invitations go out?
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 01:48 AM
Ourya invitationa isa ina heta ailma

Here's a little teaser for everyone...

GT4 cockpit Mk. II, it will be there
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Huntervf:

GT4 cockpit Mk. II, it will be there

and, it will be parked in front of a 10' screen with a ps2 and xbox hooked up to it. lifesize GT4 and forza anyone?

Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 02:26 AM
If I can play Forza on that thing, I will wet myself in joy
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 04:04 AM
To bad GT4 SUCKs!!!!!!!

Hey GT4 guys let see your ferrari's ohh thats right sorry!

and does the bolster work on that probe seat?lol
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 03:38 PM
If Xbox had a decent FF wheel I'd be all over Forza; playing a hardcore driving simulation with a controller kinda defeats the purpose, and the DFP wheel provides scary simulation. WAY better than the old GT force wheel. Sadly, the only wheel for Xbox isn't a true FF design, though if someone has one I'd be more than happy to bolt it onto the cockpit for Forza.

Yeah, it'd be real nice to drive my Ferrari, but in the meantime I'm getting by with Astons, TVRs, and of course my GT

This particular Probe seat is manual, however I do have a full power seat in the garage that I've thought about wiring up for A/C power My next mission is to rig up an e-brake handle, I'm working on a functional design now.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 07:56 PM
Ok guys whats the plan for Food? with as many people that seems to be attending we could do a couple grills? or something but who is all payin for it? Beer?(thats really the most important thing) theres a place like 300 ft that sells kegs and such. Could always just get a 1/2 of like bud light or some Blue or something. Tables and chairs or something?

Other thoughts?

We also need Someone to bring there Sega Genisis so i can hand out major asskickin's with Guile and Ryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Street Fighter II
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 08:11 PM
We need soda pop for us under agers
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 08:22 PM

just run around the corner to 7-11
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 08:24 PM
there is no pop allowed.... Only beer either the real form or NA.. Man up little pansies!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Steeda da Ninja:
there is no pop allowed.... Only beer either the real form or NA.. Man up little pansies!

LOL, If I have to drink beer then by gawd, I WILL!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 08:48 PM
Just so no one gets any bright ideas! there will be no Underage drinking!!!! Considering the acctual purpose of this shop its prob not a smart idea to allow underage drinking, but us of age people there are breathilizers to test out.. Who can blow the highest BAC. we should have a competition!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 11:25 PM

...and for those of us who don't drink BTW, I could offer up a "detailing seminar", but someone gotta help me all the way through the process, I don't do the whole thing for free, but I could show you guys how to take care of your car better Do I have a "donor car" I would offer up the products and how to properly use them, but someones gotta do the work and yes, I'll help out.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 11:33 PM

...and for those of us who don't drink BTW, I could offer up a "detailing seminar", but someone gotta help me all the way through the process, I don't do the whole thing for free, but I could show you guys how to take care of your car better Do I have a "donor car" I would offer up the products and how to properly use them, but someones gotta do the work and yes, I'll help out.

Use my car....I will drop it off before my trip!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/06/05 11:49 PM
Roger, I'll donate my car willingly
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 12:04 AM
Do I have a "donor car"

maybe jasons or chris' cars for donating their time/help/facilities.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 02:32 AM
Do I have a "donor car"

maybe jasons or chris' cars for donating their time/help/facilities.

And besides... they NEED it.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 03:22 AM
ya get that [censored] stripe off my car!
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 04:09 AM
i've got some paint marks and a lot of scratches on my t-red!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 05:37 AM
Hey Rog, do you do any work with a high speed polisher? I'd be happy to partake in a detailing seminar with ya... share the secrets of high speed polishing and finish resto

I'll help out with the setup as much as I can, but I won't have specific info on what all I can do until I'm actually back in MI, so I'll keep in touch. But count on at least one extra hand to get things taken care of.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 01:56 PM
Originally posted by snakous:

You need a polishing wheel for that. I don't think Rog does any work with one. Hunter could bring his though and give demostration on your car though.
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 05:45 PM

You need a polishing wheel for that. I don't think Rog does any work with one. Hunter could bring his though and give demostration on your car though.

that is a fine idea todd. i'll glady give up my car for it and in turn i will bring some good food to be cooked up.

"jake caswell is bringing the johnsonville brauts...johnsonville brauts...johnsonville brauts......."
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 06:05 PM

"jake caswell is bringing the johnsonville brauts...johnsonville brauts...johnsonville brauts......."

Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 06:50 PM

that is a fine idea todd. i'll glady give up my car for it and in turn i will bring some good food to be cooked up.

Speaking of cooked... I could also give a demonstration of what happens to a finish when you use too much compound and crank the buffer up to 3000 RPM. Oh look... there's the primer!
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 06:56 PM

Speaking of cooked... I could also give a demonstration of what happens to a finish when you use too much compound and crank the buffer up to 3000 RPM. Oh look... there's the primer!

hahaha, yeah!! wait a minute!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 07:00 PM
Damn don't scare the boy Chris!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 07:45 PM
So should we start building a list of attendees and dole out some "bring some meat" assignments for the grill-fest? I'm always thinking with my stomach
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 07:47 PM
i was actually thinking the same thing. in a couple weeks, i'm going to try to get an attendance estimate together, then we can work from there.

and steeda, please don't take "bring the meat" in the same way that your mother means it. kthanks.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/07/05 08:20 PM
ya Ok FATASS!
I'll donate my car. I got mad surface scratches...
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/08/05 02:18 AM
I nominate Todd for meat duty... he's workin' with it every day.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/08/05 12:42 PM
Beats prostate cancer.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 02:35 PM
any new developments?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 02:50 PM
about the meat duty or about the meet?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 02:53 PM
hahahahaha umm the meet
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 02:55 PM
no major updates. as we get closer to a month before the date, i'll try to get an attendee list together, then organize from there.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 03:01 PM
Need list now! so i can get some beer here and start preparing
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/11/05 07:52 PM
Too early to buy beer bro, we dont want a bottle of skunk
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/12/05 04:49 AM
i'm sure he'll have it drank well before the party!

btw: how did that wheel bearing go??
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/12/05 01:44 PM
went great man, staz is the masta! I didn't expect the steering to feel 100x better with a new set of bearings; its all tight and precise now

Did you get that resonator put in yet?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/12/05 02:14 PM
Ya i was gonna drink the beer now.. I just wanted a reason to drink:)
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/12/05 02:40 PM
nope, probably thursday when i get the day off and have someone to weld it available. and yes, staz is the man.

now lets party!! i'll be 4 months shy of 21 in september, DAMN!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/12/05 02:42 PM
maybe get a fake?

LOL or not!
Posted By: bigbenny358 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/13/05 04:38 AM
Hey, I'm new to the site but I'd like to meet up, party and check out some Contours with you guys. I own a 99 SVT, and just sold a 96 LX today. It was sad to see it go, but now I can afford to work on the SVT some. But anyways I'd love to come to this get together. Can I get on the list?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/13/05 11:43 AM
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of your SVT.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/13/05 03:08 PM
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of you.

WOW!!! i didn't realize you where like that. You and MX should "get together" some time!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/13/05 03:11 PM
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of you.

You and MX should "get together" some time!

and turn steeda's mom into a fingercuff.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/13/05 07:10 PM

WOW!!! i didn't realize you where like that. You and MX should "get together" some time!

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 01:12 AM
***UPDATE on the detailing seminar***

Heres a couple things I'd like to consider for the "donor car"...

1. you really have no clue as to what to do in this area and want to learn.

2. the car really needs to be in good shape, i.e. good paint and minimal gouges/scratches/fading paint/etc

3. I'd prefer to do a colored car, especially T-red

4. Finally, a reason why you really deserve it.

I'm thinking this could/should go to a "newbie", you know, a way to welcome them to the CEG, so please check these items out and let me or us know right here and we'll judge. I'd like to make this a different type of meet. I know Steeda will working on his car, Derek will be pulling off a $1000 exhaust system and scratching it up, John will working on someones car, so I wanna actually be doing something as well instead of just standing around BS-ing
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 03:36 AM
***UPDATE on the detailing seminar***

Heres a couple things I'd like to consider for the "donor car"...

1. you really have no clue as to what to do in this area and want to learn.

2. the car really needs to be in good shape, i.e. good paint and minimal gouges/scratches/fading paint/etc

3. I'd prefer to do a colored car, especially T-red

4. Finally, a reason why you really deserve it.

I'm thinking this could/should go to a "newbie", you know, a way to welcome them to the CEG, so please check these items out and let me or us know right here and we'll judge. I'd like to make this a different type of meet. I know Steeda will working on his car, Derek will be pulling off a $1000 exhaust system and scratching it up, John will working on someones car, so I wanna actually be doing something as well instead of just standing around BS-ing

Well I guess here's my "application" so to speak:

1. NEVER waxed my car because I'm afraid I'll mess up doing it (I'm a big wuss)

2. The paint is in very good shape but has a few scratches here and there and a couple paint marks from some other people's cars.

3. I have a T-red 96 SE that I've never seen TRULY shine except for when I wash it with soap and water.

4. I guess I don't really know why I deserve it, but would really like to learn how to wax my car so I can keep the paint looking fresh. I guess you could definitely still call me a n00b because I didn't start frequenting the boards until this year. I've never been to a meet before and have only met 3 of you guys so far and everyone seems like nice guys for the most part. There's my spiel, do what you will. Thanks for considering!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 03:37 AM
I vote for Jake...again.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 07:41 AM
I vote for me!!!

Im not workin on a damn thing that day, i just ran a 14.1@99mph i dno't need to do anything!.... except work on a buzz that day!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 12:25 PM
I vote for me!!!

Im not workin on a damn thing that day, i just ran a 14.1@99mph i dno't need to do anything!.... except work on a buzz that day!

lol!

i have a question for everyone. what's the interest on an audio tuning seminar? da new ma might be willing to man the laptop rta setup, with him and i helping people tune their systems.

any interest in this?
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 12:54 PM
I vote for Jake...again.

in
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 02:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHA you? ohh i needed a good laugh this morning
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 04:12 PM
so you need a good laugh, huh?? GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Steeda's Girl:
so you need a good laugh, huh?? GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR

or in his pants.
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 04:45 PM
tee hee hee

oh, btw......i will be crashing this party
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Steeda's Girl:
tee hee hee

oh, btw......i will be crashing this party

it's not crashing when everyone is invited.

that would be like some random dude saying he was crashing a gang-bang at steeda's moms house. it's just not possible!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 06:12 PM
I hate all of you! maybe i just wont show up that day......

That will sho you!
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 10:00 PM
HAHA.....ok fine, sheesh. i just won't come and grace everyone w/ my presence
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/14/05 10:04 PM
i am planning on coming. too far away right now so put me down for a maybe.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 02:47 AM
With the amount of cars at this meet (keep in mind that there will be a good SHO contingent as well ) as well as the amount of stuff to do, perhaps it would be best to keep the tech seminars to a minimum. I'm game for a detail seminar simply because it's something that can be applied to all the cars in attendance. Specific mechanical jobs on specific vehicles will not necessarily be of interest to everyone. My .02 cents.

Roger, if you are interested in teaming up for a mega-detail thing LMK. I'd be happy to instruct people on proper use of a high speed wheel & scratch removal. Make it a two part thing; I do the resto and you do the finish?

FYI, as of right now I'm planning to leave Rapid City on Aug. 22nd; that would put me in SE Mich. on the 24th or 25th, depending on how slow the U-Haul is governed So I should be good to go as far as helping with prep work, setup, etc.

May as well start an attendance list now
Huntervf + 1
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 03:33 AM
May as well start an attendance list now

Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 03:46 AM

Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)

Hey Dave, are we also doin kinda like a swap meet with parts and sh!t?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 12:09 PM
Maybe we can do a seminar on how to install a paging system alarm onto Rawburts car. Best idea I can think of

Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 12:35 PM
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 01:37 PM
DO i have to put my name or is it a given?

Fine ill do it
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 01:38 PM
Steeda(Steeda )I guess ill show up
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/15/05 08:56 PM
Steeda(Steeda )I guess ill show up
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
snakous (Jake)

I'll come as long as there are cool people but I dunno about this steeda character...he seems a little shady to me.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/16/05 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SlvrSVT00:
I'll come as long as there are cool people but I dunno about this steeda character...he seems a little shady to me.

Hmm.. Thats very interesting!
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/16/05 03:26 PM
i agree with you.....he is

i'll come as long as i'm not the only girl!!!!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/16/05 04:20 PM
You won't be
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/16/05 04:40 PM
Originally posted by SlvrSVT00:

Hmm.. Thats very interesting!

Is that a tear in your eye... are you crying... there's no crying on CEG... you hear me... no crying on CEG.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 02:22 AM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT

Chris- its great that you know how to use a wheel, I don't, so that would expand the seminar very nicely and could infact get us someone who has a car that needs a scratch or two taken out. I have Meguiars bodyshop polish that should do the trick as well as Scratch-X for the smaller ones. As far as knocking out alot of cars, well, I was really going to just concentrate on one car for the clay and 3 step I'm sure we'll figure something out and once again, its good to have you back!

Is Jakes car silver? (sorry, to lazy to go back and check) If it is and I'm pressured enough, we could do it, seeing I'm fond of silver, but I did say I'd like to do a colored car, so help me out here
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 03:51 AM
roger, i'd donate my car to the cause mary jane's been pretty abused lately, i'd like to see her get beautified
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 04:53 AM
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT

Chris- its great that you know how to use a wheel, I don't, so that would expand the seminar very nicely and could infact get us someone who has a car that needs a scratch or two taken out. I have Meguiars bodyshop polish that should do the trick as well as Scratch-X for the smaller ones. As far as knocking out alot of cars, well, I was really going to just concentrate on one car for the clay and 3 step I'm sure we'll figure something out and once again, its good to have you back!

Is Jakes car silver? (sorry, to lazy to go back and check) If it is and I'm pressured enough, we could do it, seeing I'm fond of silver, but I did say I'd like to do a colored car, so help me out here

mine is t-red (this is jake)
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 12:51 PM
DO i have to put my name or is it a given?

Fine ill do it

Useless redundant postcount +1
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 12:59 PM
You won't be

Yea you'll have company with Chris.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 04:15 PM
I knew I should've got a slam against Todd in there when I had the chance I knew it was coming, Todd's weiner is too tiny for him not to take every advantage

Yeah Roger, doing wheel work will DEFINITELY keep things to one car. Even then I couldn't do a whole car if it's really scratched; it'd take all day. My vote is for a single car, with minor scratches or maybe a few moderate ones. I'll show scratch removal with compounds as well as using wet sandpaper
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 04:57 PM
Your mother didn't complain Trebek.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 06:04 PM
Actually she did; she just didn't have the heart to break it to you. Said you were all fragile and stuff, and when you cried afterward I think you freaked her out. Oh yeah, and she said you're waaaay to into the whole cuddling thing for her taste.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 06:09 PM
Oh yeah, and she said you're waaaay to into the whole salad tossing thing for her taste.

edited for accuracy.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 06:11 PM
Prefer Colonel Angus.
Clean it up and get back on topic, otherwise this thread is done.
-Mark
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/18/05 11:33 PM
Clean it up and get back on topic, otherwise this thread is done.
-Mark

Yeah, enough of the damn BS If this meet turns out to be a dud because of all the "your momma stuff", it will more than likely be my last!

It seems that Jakes car is in the lead, but just to keep it fair, someone set up a poll with the legit guys who really want it done and really want to learn. I know the clay and 3 step is pretty easy, so that shouldn't scare anyone, but the wheel, well, thats a whole different animal all together On a side note though, whatever car is voted on for this will need to be throughly cleaned before hand as carwashing isn't really rocket science, so we'll skip that one if its all right with you guys.
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
SlvrSVT00 (The-One-And-Only)
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 01:55 AM
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
SteedaSan (like it wasn't obvious!)
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT

FYI You are SHADY remember so it wasnt obvious
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 02:36 AM

Yeah, enough of the damn BS If this meet turns out to be a dud because of all the "your momma stuff", it will more than likely be my last!

If a little preliminary fun kills a big meet like this then all hope is truly lost. I may as well stay in SD.

But oh no, that won't happen. I'm workin' mojo on all ends, this will be a meet to remember. Remember Rog when you were saying something about putting the band back together?

Here's the scope on the wheel: As long as the scratches aren't all over the car then it can be done pretty quickly. It's when you have to do a hard buff job on the whole car that it takes time. Also, a darker colored car will take longer, simply because you can't really buff out one section without doing the whole thing; using a high speed wheel will actually make that much difference and the result would be a single section that looks like fresh paint with the rest of the car looking dull by comparison.

So, for the wheel portion, I recommend a lighter colored car that may have a few scratches but not be covered in them. A quick two-step with foam pads and wet sandpaper shouldn't take more than a hour tops.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 02:49 AM
If there is no "your momma jokes", i will probably not come. We are getting together to talk cars, sports, drink some beers and some poor drunk sap will probably do steeda's mom. what more could anyone ask for?

Actually, if we are lucky, maybe we can get a lesson on how to use gravel and a bucket of manure to make your car look good.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 12:14 PM
I wouldn't recommend Jake's car if I hadn't seen it. It just needs a little work to bling. It is a red car so it won't make the light color list. The only light color Contour that I can think of is Silver Frost. A ton of those will most likely be there. I still vote for Jake's car though.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 01:46 PM
If I pull off a miracle and have my car done, i vote for mine.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 10:23 PM
When I say light colored car, I'm sayin' a silver, T-red, green, etc. I'd like to stay away from black because of all the work involved to get it to look good and if its not taken care of from the start, well, the whole car would need to be wheeled by Chris and thats just too much work to get it "right". It appears that Jakes car is in the lead, so lets go with his then I remember when I first got the Meguiars NXT I had to try it out on a colored car and Petes car was the one. Let me tell you, it POP'd, almost another color when I was done and it was a quick detail w/o the clay and other steps, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Chris and I can do

Hey Chris, as far as "getting the band back together", try and make a presentation for this at the meet. Your very professional in doing this, something to think about I will say this though, the driving dilema has kept rearing its head, w/ the exception of Hector from Chicago. He has made about a half of dozen trips here in the past 2 years, but other than him though, a 45 minute drive is a "long haul" Now Chris, heres something else for you inparticular to think about, check out my sig and get back with me!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 10:26 PM
My tropic green csvt would like to be made nice again.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 10:32 PM
My cars green but hey im only the one Donating the Massive shop for this Thing nothing to special though
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/19/05 10:53 PM
kinda hard to polish out rust holes.
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/20/05 12:34 AM
HMMMPH....that was funny.....hey alex, my car is green too, as a matter of fact it's your twin!!! lol i think mine deserves it more, she's been thru alot lately
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/20/05 11:21 PM
My tropic green csvt would like to be made nice again.

Thats whats nice about the seminar, your supposed to watch, learn and then apply Your car was already worked on at Skunkworks anyways. Remember, this is a seminar on how to properly detail and maintain your ride and its free, so heres a chance to learn and apply it right away. BTW Alex, its $175.00 to clay and 3 step your car, along with the engine compartment detailing and full interior treatment
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 07:04 AM
Holy snap, i gotta buy some other things before i spend that much to have it cleaned
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 06:11 PM
I vote for my Car.

#1 its my shop this is being held at
#2 I help out all sorts of people on this Forum(alex, mx, ect ect) and i never really ask for anything in return
#3 Its beign held at my shop and im the one who is gonna have to clean up this mess when saturday is over.

Soo why shouldn't it be my car again?
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 06:13 PM
I vote for my Car.

#1 its my shop this is being held at
#2 I help out all sorts of people on this Forum(alex, mx, ect ect) and i never really ask for anything in return
#3 Its beign held at my shop and im the one who is gonna have to clean up this mess when saturday is over.

Soo why shouldn't it be my car again?

Because your paint is beyond salvation.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 07:11 PM
ya your car is a 04 and has rust on it too...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 11:28 PM
I'm not trying to be jerk here Jason, but it would be more beneficial for everyone who's actually trying to learn in this seminar if they have a "clean sheet of paper" to start with, thats all. I'm sure someone here in the CEG will step up and take care of you some way, right guys

Jake-make sure you car is clean when you show up. This way all I gotta do is use the car duster to get off any dust and then get crackin' Remember this is an exterior detailing seminar and has nothing to do with the interior and/or engine compartment, although I could treat your seats while I'm there, so you might wanna clean the interior before hand and then, once you leave, your car will be lookin' its best. Let me know about the seats, they are leather, right

Derek-I know car is going to be visiting my garage, right
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/21/05 11:53 PM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:

Because your paint is beyond salvation.

Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/22/05 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:

the only thing you've done for me, you made me pay for, jackass.

how about we let rog decide, since he's the one doing it.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/22/05 11:38 PM
It appears that Jakes ride is the one we're doing, even though I've never met him. BTW, if you like my work and still don't want to tackle this after the seminar, the "compound" is always open for business so, hook me up
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/23/05 02:18 AM
It appears that Jakes ride is the one we're doing, even though I've never met him. BTW, if you like my work and still don't want to tackle this after the seminar, the "compound" is always open for business so, hook me up

thanks cant wait to see that t-red shine
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/23/05 02:30 AM
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
XChang (bringing todsass )
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/23/05 03:47 AM
Originally posted by xchang:

XChang (bringing todsass )

After fixing your car. Sure wish I had some extra $ to repair my a/c that just crapped Thurs.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/23/05 08:10 PM
Besides the fact that we don't see Steve on this side of town too much anymore theres another benefit to him showing up, no underage drinking! Now Jason will not need to hook up the breathalizers! It will be good to see Steve, Mark, Chris and Todd, what is this, the reunion "Tour" of the SVT/SHO Society of Michigan or what
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/24/05 02:32 AM
It will be good to see Steve, Mark, Chris and Todd, what is this, the reunion "Tour" of the SVT/SHO Society of Michigan or what

My friends, you have NO IDEA how much I'm looking forward to this. This past year has been the worst of my life... beautiful country out west but I've learned the hard way that I can't live here. So yeah, time for a little reunion tour

Oh yeah, we need to put Greg on that list too.
Can't wait for the big bash. Steeda got a Sweet SVT banner at Gingerman this weekend!
Hope to see all of you there!
Posted By: myconsvt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/26/05 07:13 PM
september 3 @ noon i will be there for sure
98 Black csvt
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/27/05 01:05 AM
Originally posted by myconsvt:
september 3 @ noon i will be there for sure
98 Black csvt

DITTO
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/27/05 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Kinda SlvrSVT00:
Can't wait for the big bash. Steeda got a Sweet SVT banner at Gingerman this weekend!
Hope to see all of you there!

SVT Banner is a code name for a chick according to Jason.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/27/05 11:53 AM
Hmmm Not to sure about that one!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/27/05 09:09 PM
Here's an attendance list from SHOforum thus far:

Huntervf
Ravynwing
SHOteen
SHO-n-GO
TimboSHO
Bizzy
Todras
SHO2NV
91 Plus
kurtis admin
Denny
SHObill
OSU 4 SHO
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:07 AM
If I'm on the list once from each forum does that mean we'll have more ppl?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:31 AM
SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 01:12 AM
OMG is this meet getting big, what is this, the SE MI CEG of 2002 or what
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 01:32 AM
Nope This is the Year 2005...
If it was 2002 you would still be sportin your mallet!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 01:50 AM
Nope This is the Year 2005...
If it was 2002 you would still be sportin your mallet!

Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 02:15 AM
LOL sorry I'm like retardly Tired!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 02:23 AM
I hope I can still make it... I am unsure of when my car will be functioning again
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 04:20 AM
Originally posted by todras:
If I'm on the list once from each forum does that mean we'll have more ppl?

No, it just means you have twice the food to bring.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:14 PM
SOB! I knew it wouldn't work in my favor somehow.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:17 PM
Todd will prob bring Lettace and Mayo Sandwiches!
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:27 PM
dang.....sounds like this is gonna be a good one...alot of faces i haven't met yet! but i decided i'm going to tennessee forlabor day weekend:( def won't be driving my car either this must be the time of the year when everything breaks on cars!!! GRRRRRRR
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 12:59 PM
Originally posted by BiggityBon:
( this must be the time of the year when everything breaks on cars!!! GRRRRRRR

Stupid transmission!
dang.....sounds like this is gonna be a good one...alot of faces i haven't met yet! but i decided i'm going to tennessee forlabor day weekend:(

Too bad Bonnie, i was looking forward to meeting another female CEGer....for the longest time i thought I was the only one!

Looking forward to seeing some old friends! and new ones!
and glad i will be able to drive by then!! WOOO!!!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 05:48 PM
You better be able to drive by then YOUR racing the weekend before Genius!!!!!!!!!
You better be able to drive by then YOUR racing the weekend before Genius!!!!!!!!!

lol oh yeah...DUH ..um it's the drugs talking i swear!!! LOL
speaking of which... I think i need more lol..."MOM..."
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 11:18 PM
geez robert, yours too? lol my 3rd gear's been messed up for forever and a day....now my 2nd gear is makin racket...oh wait, so does 1ST!!!!!! AAHHHHHHH everything on my car makes a racket

i'm sorry kristen! i was lookin forward to meetin other female CEGers too but if i'm movin down to tennessee i gotta save the miles and general wear and tear on my car i have 500 miles to go on the drive there, so who knows what'll happen i so hope everyone has fun at the bash, i'll be thinkin of y'all!!!

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 11:35 PM
Is someone going to be bringing a BBQ grill or what
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/28/05 11:57 PM
yes, i will.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 11:42 AM
geez robert, yours too?

Yup! Lets see, I have 35 days to have my trans rebuilt by Terry the man and have it reinstalled with a new clutch and flywheel... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I doubt it!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 02:39 PM
Cool...

Hey Starjammer ammer Dingdong or whatever the hell your name is, are you going to this meet? If soo bring your RC car/cars... Me and Kristen have some Gas powered Cars now.. But im fresh out of nitro
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:08 PM
I have some 35% chillin in my garage from my r/c days. But i've grown to HATE nitro cars.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:14 PM
geez robert, yours too?

Yup! Lets see, I have 35 days to have my trans rebuilt by Terry the man and have it reinstalled with a new clutch and flywheel... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I doubt it!

Bah! 3-4 hrs. to pull. Send to Terry for a couple weeks. Another 3-4 hrs. to install.
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:27 PM
geez robert, yours too?

Bah! 3-4 hrs. to pull. Send to Terry for a couple weeks. Another 3-4 hrs. to install.

and todd will do it for you at NO COST!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:37 PM
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:53 PM
geez robert, yours too?

and todd will do it for you at NO COST!!

Ah man, Todd you are awesome man... Come on over!!!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 05:56 PM
well if you go you can get this damn antenna i have sitting in my garage.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 06:13 PM
well if you go you can get this damn antenna i have sitting in my garage.

Awesome, thanks Alex!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 07/29/05 06:17 PM
Yeah, no biggie bendy. financial discussion will happen later.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 03:01 AM
any new info?
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 03:28 AM
We should decide what we're going to do for food, setup etc. I can be there early to help set up. I PM'd Roger about some changes to the detailing seminar... basically I think it would be better for each of us to work on a separate car; wheelwork can make a mess of things and really we're going to be showcasing two different approaches to detailing with similar results. Besides, now that everyone has ripped on Steeda's car I want to show the non-believers just what you can do with a high speed wheel and some skillz. It won't touch rust but I'll bling the car out so much nobody will care

The way things are going we could have a turnout of 30 people or more; there are a few more confirmed from SHOforum and several others that are still in the decision process. Feeding 30 people ain't cheap, so how do we want to do this? I'm thinking brats, dogs & burgers will be the best way to go; we can get tons of dogs cheap, and even the cases of frozen burgers aren't too bad. We still have condiments and beverage to consider though.

How about this: We establish a few volunteers to bring a dish to pass (like my chili), and we ask the rest to pony a couple bucks for food & drink, payable at the meet? I don't see food costs being more than $40, and if 20 people show up that takes care of the food right there... although Chang is coming, so we should probably consider a chineseman surcharge

Thoughts?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 03:37 AM
Thats working for me
or we can always ask for a some people to Paypal me the couple bucks or whatever ya know like 3 dollars or something and go towards food, Get some dogs' a case or soo of burgers buns, some chips then if some people bring like beans and such we would be all set.

Other than the obvious BEER!!!!!
ill be there at 10am (had to make it public otherwise ill foget(kristen is gonna have to get my ass up anyhow cause im seriously that lazy lol))
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 04:44 AM
i can bring some homemade potato salad or tuna macaroni as well.
(kristen is gonna have to get my ass up anyhow cause im seriously that lazy lol))

LOL I will have you up at like 6am!! be prepared!!!!
hmmm maybe i can bring a homemade potato salad!!!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 01:34 PM
negative!!!!!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 01:49 PM
ok, lets put snakous down for the tuna macaroni and the midget with bad taste in men down for potato salad.

any other offers?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 02:00 PM
Lets put you down for recieving 2 black eyes and a broken nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Who TF is gonna bring tables and chairs
Lets put you down for recieving 2 black eyes and a broken nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Who TF is gonna bring tables and chairs

oo put me down for bringing him a kick to the shins!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 02:46 PM
I think if everyone just brings a fold out chair or two we should be fine.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 02:48 PM
I don't have any fold out chairs, can you take a break from making soccer balls to make me a couple thanks!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 02:50 PM
I don't have any fold out chairs, can you take a break from making soccer balls to make me a couple thanks!

LMAO!!!!

i'll have @ 8-10 chairs to bring (those folding fabric jobbies that are popular now).
wait dont stop yet ..i need a new soccer ball!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 03:02 PM

LMAO!!!!

You guys suck
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 04:33 PM
Put me down for chili
Post #200...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 04:45 PM
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 04:58 PM
Post #200...

LMAO

Hey Dave I'd come out but I'd have to bring the bike. We'd ditch the party and go riding!!! I really need to go ride Red Bud
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 05:55 PM
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/01/05 11:32 PM
Another is to just get a bunch of those $5.00 pizzas from Little Caesers (theres one less than a mile away) I mean I'd like to BBQ burgers/chicken/hotdogs/BRATS/etc, but it could be risky to depend on those things because of money and what not. I have a membership to Costco and could easily pick up the burgers or drinks or chips. I don't mind chipping in more than what I am already (working on the cars and supplying the products to do it) but I/we need to know what were doing here.

On a more serious side though it looks like something is in the works for a "legit" car group, so lets "SHO" Chris and the like that we can have a good time and are respectful I enjoyed my time in the previous club and w/ a little bit of work it could happen again, just in a different configuration We shall see next month!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 12:02 AM
No little ceasars!!!! i hate that place!!!!!!
Posted By: hotblack98 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 02:59 AM
Kinda new but i will be there What do you want me to bring?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 03:11 AM

you may.... but it's actually not a bad idea. get six of those babies and we're rocking!

todd... i think mark was referring to the large number of posts in this thread that were "off topic". lets try to keep this thread on topic so we can keep it clean and orderly.

tony... hah! we could go riding, but then i'd have to show you up, and i wouldn't want you driving that far while depressed. you should still come though!

new guy.... bring whatever you can!! it's greatly appreciated. just let us know in advance what you'd like to bring. (i.e. a dish to pass, beverages, etc...)

thanks everyone...

-dave
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 01:36 PM
Dave I'll see what i can do.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 02:17 PM

What! Not as quality as it used to be but you can get one for $5 so what do you want? Better then most frozen.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 02:23 PM
It just sucks! sorry i guess im not a cheap ass! lol

LIL ceasars is HORRIBLE!!!!!!

but we do need to figure out what we are gonna do.... Do you want me to make a command disicion on it?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 02:29 PM
It just sucks! sorry i guess im not a cheap ass! lol

LIL ceasars is HORRIBLE!!!!!!

but we do need to figure out what we are gonna do.... Do you want me to make a command disicion on it?

no. please pm or im me if you want to talk about it. i'd like to keep this as clutter free as possible. kthx.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 04:54 PM
How about all us cheepasses who like little ceasers get our $5 pizza's, and you go over to mcdonalds or something

I'm down for whatever; burgers and dogs, pizza, no big deal to me. Let me know how much I need to pitch in for the food, or if you'd like me to bring chips and brew or whatever
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 05:02 PM
How about i close the door and all you tools can hang out outside

just messing looks like where gonna get some dogs and burgers and a couple pizza's
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/02/05 11:31 PM
ONE month and ONE day to go

It would be great to BBQ, does anyone have one they can bring. BTW, I need someone to cook my food as well, my hands will be full of clay, wax and rubber gloves for most of the day
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:02 PM
Current list...

Huntervf + 1 Chris & Michelle
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
WorldTour + 3 or 4 (Mark)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake)
hotblack98 +1 ?
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
the Todd
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
Bizzy (SHOForum Head queen!)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO

About 31 + so far.

Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:13 PM
thanks for updating the list kindatodras.

roger, i will be bringing my gas grill. though i would like to find someone who has some skills on the grills to do the cooking. this person wouldn't have to bring any food, and their time/talent would be greatly appreciated!!

Posted By: hotblack98 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:16 PM
Can you make that +1 for me thanks.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:16 PM
I'm a good grilla. Stazi is too.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:19 PM
I can Grill like crazy but i do believe im doing enough already,
SOOOO my job is gonna be get drunk!!!!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:22 PM
Not 100% sure if I can get the time off work/ make the drive to this one. If I do, I can grill it up for ya guys. I defently know my way around a grill. I'll know in about 3-4 days. .

...Then me and Steeda can race, beat each other up, make fun of each other, piss in each others sand boxxes, and call it truse.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:23 PM

are you volunteering?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Kinda MxRacerCam:

are you volunteering?

if he is i hope he warshes his Dickbeaters before touching any food!
Add me to the list. My name is Jeff by the way.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:45 PM

are you volunteering?

Sure. And they're not dickbeaters. Called Steedasmomlovehandleholders.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:50 PM
cool, thank you todd!

i'll pull the list forward to keep it fresh.

Current list...

Huntervf + 1 Chris & Michelle (bringing chili, GT4 cockpit)
MxRacerCam (Dave) (bringing @ 10-12 chairs, grill, ps2, projector)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin) (bringing potato salad)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake) (bringing tuna macaroni)
hotblack98 +1 ? (bringing something!)
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
the Todd (working the grill)
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 04:58 PM
cool, thank you todd!

i'll pull the list forward to keep it fresh.

Current list...

MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (MXracercams Dad)
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO

I highly doubt kristen is bringing Potato salad! So don't plan on it...
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 05:38 PM
I don't see chineseman on that list...

Also got Greg (former Society vice prez) making the trip in his Audi, and there are a few SHOcago guys looking to roll out as well. We could be 40+ if the weather is nice
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 05:39 PM
It's not looking to good for me guys. I really doubt my car will be done by then. I really wanted to go to this one, take alot of pics please!!!
I don't see chineseman on that list...

Also got Greg (former Society vice prez) making the trip in his Audi, and there are a few SHOcago guys looking to roll out as well. We could be 40+ if the weather is nice

is that Greg from kalamazoo...used to own an SVT now just has the SHO?? (and duh the audi)
I am thinking of maybe making a road trip out. I should really see some cousins of mine that are out in ohio anyways...
Posted By: hotblack98 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 05:58 PM
What do you want me to bring??
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Kinda SlvrSVT00:

is that Greg from kalamazoo...used to own an SVT now just has the SHO?? (and duh the audi)

That's the guy, Mr. Parker-Hannifin himself. Though he doesn't have a SHO anymore either, but I understand he'll be picking up a bike soon

Add two more from SHOforum to the list: Speedy91SHO (Chris) & SHOracer14 (Jim) from Ohio will be there.
yeah I worked with him last summer at PH..
what no more SHO?!!? he did not tell me that.. i knew about the bike...
well if he is coming we will definitely have to drag out the HUGEchinese man...have an SVT/SHO society reunion...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 06:28 PM
Current list...

MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
Chang
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
Speedy91SHO (Chris)
SHOracer14 (Jim)
Greg S.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/03/05 06:37 PM
Current list...

MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
Chang
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
Speedy91SHO (Chris)
SHOracer14 (Jim)
Greg S.

We're going to need a bigger boat
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/04/05 01:08 AM
Current list...

MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt (Robert)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
GetLucky151 (Jeff)
Chang
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
Speedy91SHO (Chris)
SHOracer14 (Jim)
Greg S.

We're going to need a bigger boat

Great quote Chris, so "heres to swimmin' with bowlegged women!" BTW, who in the hell is Roger the R
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/04/05 11:23 PM
Add me and my lady! If you want I can bring strippers

Honestly though, can you maybe put up a list of possible things to bring that we can pick from, I would really like to contribute.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/04/05 11:40 PM
***ATTN Jake*** could you post pics of your car for us all to check out. BTW, can we have a list of the people who are actually going to pay attention to what were doing. I don't want it to be me detailing someones car and nobody learning anything
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/04/05 11:51 PM
I for one will not be watching any detailing!!!!

Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/04/05 11:59 PM
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:

Honestly though, can you maybe put up a list of possible things to bring that we can pick from, I would really like to contribute.

excellent idea, scott (the list, not the strippers... well... maybe the strippers too). i will try to work on one. i'm out of town for the next few days, so i'll get one posted monday or so.
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 12:40 AM

I say bring the strippers...
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 02:12 AM
Originally posted by For Sure WRX Barge:

I say bring the strippers...

YEP.

Roger, I will get some pics up in a few minutes.

Here are some pics. They are surprisingly flattering as the flaws in the paint aren't really visible due to my POS camera. Should give you a general idea! Thanks again!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 12:34 PM
Todays list:
Removed Raw since his car won't be done by then.
CEG
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake)
hotblack98 +1 ?
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
XChang (Stevers)
the Todd
{Kontofosho} + strippers
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
1995mtxsho (James B.)
Greg S.

About 34 ppl + tag along friends.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 01:09 PM
Todays list:

I am going to try to tag along with someone... I'll go with starjammir if he ends up going. If not, you could always come pick me up n your sho...
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 01:43 PM
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 01:47 PM
LOL

I hope you have a hitch on that back of the sho!
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 03:03 PM
Bring a lunch tray and we'll really spice things up
Posted By: starjammir Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 03:56 PM
I love how u drag me into things Roberto!
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 05:05 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I said if... how did I drag you into anything?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/05/05 05:32 PM
Originally posted by starjammir:

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I said if... how did I drag you into anything?

Posted By: wa2tuff Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/09/05 03:30 AM
Todays list:
CEG
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake)
hotblack98 +1 ?
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
XChang (Stevers)
the Todd
{Kontofosho} + strippers
wa2tuff (Tom)
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
1995mtxsho (James B.)
Greg S.

About 34 ppl + tag along friends.

Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/10/05 04:36 PM
You can count me in too. I'll try to get my buddy to come up too. He has a 96 SHO with PPG MonoChrome paint. Tom seen it at Quaker Steak. Are there any Hotels near by? I will probably just stay out there and make the trip home the next day.

I also have a fried who does pig roasts. Last time I looked into it he said it would be like a $1.00 per pound to buy the meat. I dont know how I feel about driving with a pig in my trunk for 3+ hours though. If we could all throw him a few $ I might be able convince him to drive up with his roaster/grill and do all the cooking
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/10/05 05:01 PM
F'n pig roast! H-E-L-L yea! Let us know the cost. We'll just pitch in
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/10/05 05:36 PM
F'n pig roast! H-E-L-L yea! Let us know the cost. We'll just pitch in

Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/10/05 06:02 PM
I will talk to him today and try to get some costs.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/10/05 06:16 PM
Piggy wiggy... Piggy wiggy... Piggy wiggy
Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 04:52 AM
Well, I talked to my friend. He is booked solid for that weekend. Considering its a holiday weekend, he said he has booked for a while. Can someone from the area look into maybe someone local to do the roast? I would be more than happy to throw in some $ for this as I'm sure almost everyone else would be too.
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 12:46 PM
If there is a pig, I'll be there. Or wait, it is dog?

Anyways, getting my MAF back Monday, so hopefully be able to take the Tour out for one more run. But if gas prices keep going the way its going, I'll bring the Impala running reg cheap gas...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 01:09 PM
heck ya, the changster!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 05:07 PM
Well, a pig roast isn' looking up. I called 3 places and pricing is either too much or they won't do it for a group of 50 ppl. Looks like the original plan is back on to have Mx cook everything.
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 05:40 PM
good because i dont dig on the swine.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 05:45 PM
I think you left this in my SHO.

I'm guessing you've never had roasted pig.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 05:47 PM
Well, a pig roast isn' looking up. I called 3 places and pricing is either too much or they won't do it for a group of 50 ppl. Looks like the original plan is back on to have Mx cook everything.

will do!

pick what you want to eat!
captain crunch
booberries
fruity pebbles
coca pebbles

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 06:02 PM
It was Frosted Flake, she loved to bowl
And although her skin was white she had a lot of soul
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 07:06 PM
i voted for fruity pebbles although if it was peanut butter capitan i would have got that [censored]!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/11/05 09:10 PM
Are the booberries real or fake?

Let me talk to my brother, he seems to have a bunch of connections when it comes to food like this. I'm with Todd... now that's it been brought up, I want a f'n pig roast
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/12/05 01:13 AM
This meet is turning into SZ Jr
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/12/05 01:07 PM
This meet is turning into SZ Jr

only it will be BETTER!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/12/05 05:59 PM
Todays list:
CEG
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake)
hotblack98 +1 ?
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
XChang (Stevers)
the Todd
{Kontofosho} + strippers
wa2tuff (Tom)
Imnotacop420
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
1995mtxsho (James B.)
Greg S.
SHOpower17
ChefJ
-possibles-
SinisterSHO + 2 or 3(Steve, guy I sold Darth SHO to
SHODogg (Luke, SHOcago)
Waddsn1060 (Brad, SHOcago)
DukeofSHO (SHOcago)
chitownSHO

36 ppl + tag along friends, with close to 50 if all the tag along & possibles make it

My brother is just north of Howell; he knows a couple people that do pig roasts. He's going to talk with them in the next couple days and get back to me. Even if it's like $5-$10 a person I think this would be a GREAT idea as they would handle everything, including the cooking, serving and cleanup. That leaves all of us free to par-tae

Chang, you will be there. You MUST be there. We'll talk about it the weekend prior while Michelle and I are in the 'zoo
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/14/05 10:46 PM
Ok, my internet will be shut off in the morning, so this is my last post from South Dakota My brother does have a guy that can do the roast, but he'd want $500 all total. Now, if we can guarantee 50 people (which is possible) that would be $10 a person.

With a pig roast, we won't have to do a damn thing but eat... they setup, cook, serve and clean. IMO that would be great; more time to have fun.

My brother has a few other possibilities to check into, but he's still a good hour from Detroit. Part of that $500 is a traveling expense, so if we can find someone closer to Warren to do the roast it should be cheaper.

If we can guarantee 50 people, I'd be very happy to pay $10/person for a catered pig roast. Trouble is guaranteeing 50 people.

In any case, I'll be offline for a week, maybe longer. I leave for MI tomorrow and I should be in Hartland come Thursday. Steeda has my cell number if anyone needs to get in touch with me. If the food situation hasn't been resolved by next weekend I'll be happy to jump in and see what I can come up with. And I'll relay any info I get from my brother when able. Everyone can still count on my chili though... pig roast or no

See everyone soon!
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/14/05 11:18 PM
the catered pig roast would consist of more than just the meat right? like stuff to go with; salad, fruit, etc??
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/14/05 11:54 PM
Put me down as a maybe. I'm gonna see if I can get vacation time that weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good one. It's about 4 weeks away maybe I can do this, there is a family reunion that weekend but who needs that, usually those are boring, but this'll be fun.
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 06:15 PM
me me me, i'm steak!

if newman's in, i'm in. I can't wait to see that mfer face to face.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 07:40 PM
I doubt it would consist of more than the meat. If Chris doesn't know of anyone I sure don't. No one else has spoken up about someone they knew that could cook a pig. I'm guessing we're going to grill. With cheap as CEGers that will be there $10 might be too much and I'm not betting on 50 ppl unless I see it with my own eyes. Seems that some don't show up.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 07:43 PM
true true,

what are we 3 weeks out now? A command decision needs to be made, I don't see the pig things working out that well honestly!
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 08:11 PM
true true,

what are we 3 weeks out now? A command decision needs to be made, I don't see the pig things working out that well honestly!

agreed, lets just get a bunch of hot dogs and cook em up.

todd told me he wanted as many weiners at this party as possible!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 08:23 PM

If someone brings the grill, I'll bring enough hamburger ingredients for 4 burgers (that means it'll feed like 1 other person)
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 08:25 PM

todd told me he wanted as many weiners at this party as possible!

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/15/05 11:12 PM
Originally posted by mystique97:
Put me down as a maybe. I'm gonna see if I can get vacation time that weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good one. It's about 4 weeks away maybe I can do this, there is a family reunion that weekend but who needs that, usually those are boring, but this'll be fun.

Not trying to single you out, but this is why Todd is saying what he's sayin' about the pigroast. This post has been for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, so getting time off of work should've been done along time ago. The pigroast would've been sweet too

I'd like to let everyone know that if you wanna see what T-Red is supposed to look like, wait till the seminar is over. BTW, how many people do we have that are actually trying to learn something and assisting us in our work The finishing wax is going to be Griots "Best of Show", it will POP! and remember to post something about the shine, I still like to "stir the pot" of those brain-washed Zaino guys
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/16/05 03:23 AM
Getting time off for me should be no problemo, I'm going to call tomorrow.
Plus I didn't think about goin up until the other day, and I also want to use up my vacation time before I find another job too.
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/16/05 03:49 AM
griots? where did you get that idea?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/16/05 10:58 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
griots? where did you get that idea?

Someone sent me one of their catalogs and once I tried one product, I was hooked. Wait till you see what T-Red looks like with "Best of Show"
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/16/05 11:35 PM
t-red is my favorite svt color. i bet with best of show it looks like you could fall into the paint it is so deep. i cant wait to see it.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 01:14 AM
t-red is my favorite svt color. i bet with best of show it looks like you could fall into the paint it is so deep. i cant wait to see it.

I'm glad you said this Mike as it made me think of something....

***ATTN*** those within 3 feet of this car should be wearing a floatation device, you've been warned
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 05:58 AM
i have a couple paint marks on my car so hopefully we can get those out too! or i guess i can learn how to at the meet and do it at home.
Posted By: svt490 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 06:52 PM
Todays list:
CEG
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
rkneeshaw3.0 (Ryan)
SlvrSVT00 (Kristin)
SteedaSan (J Bobbie)
Snakous (Jake)
hotblack98 +1 ?
Roger THE R
Dave Newman (He better!)
Mikey Boy
XChang (Stevers)
the Todd
{Kontofosho} + strippers
wa2tuff (Tom)
Imnotacop420
svt490 (mike)
from SHOForum
SHOteen (Matt)
SHO-n-GO (John)
TimboSHO (Tim)
SHO2NV
91 Plus (Ryan)
kurtis admin (Kurt)
Denny
SHObill (Bill)
1992blackmtx
shopower17 (Adam)
silverknight
OSU 4 SHO
1995mtxsho (James B.)
Greg S.
SHOpower17
ChefJ
-possibles-
SinisterSHO + 2 or 3(Steve, guy I sold Darth SHO to
SHODogg (Luke, SHOcago)
Waddsn1060 (Brad, SHOcago)
DukeofSHO (SHOcago)
chitownSHO

36 ppl + tag along friends, with close to 50 if all the tag along & possibles make it

I got my car running over the past weekend. Ive never been to a ceg meet before so it shouldbe an awesome time.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 06:55 PM
Great to hear man! Got my motor in Sunday evening. Hope the clutch lasts forever.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 07:24 PM
Great to hear man! Got my motor in Sunday evening. Hope the clutch lasts forever.

yours should, the installation was "double" checked!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 08:06 PM
Oops refering to svt420. Pawned off a slightly used SVT clutch on him.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 11:47 PM
i have a couple paint marks on my car so hopefully we can get those out too! or i guess i can learn how to at the meet and do it at home.

Learning is what the seminar is all about. BTW, what kind of "marks" are these? The reason I ask is because maybe Chris will need to hit those.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/17/05 11:49 PM
I guess hes doing the SHO, but i have been thinking about letting durks paint it flat black since hes obsessed with that.
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 12:56 AM

Learning is what the seminar is all about. BTW, what kind of "marks" are these? The reason I ask is because maybe Chris will need to hit those.

well theres one little one on one of the doors from where some moron opened his door. there's one on the back of the rear bumper and another on the side of it. they're not very noticable but they'd be nice to get out!
Posted By: jrak123 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 02:22 PM
One of our NECO members wants to know if he can invite his Eclipse club as well. I told him if they park down the street it would be alright! but in all seriousness is it alright if a couple rice cars show up?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 02:26 PM
I don't have a problem honestly, but the real question is what are they bringing to share to eat and such?
Posted By: jrak123 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 03:26 PM
As far as the eats(or donations for eats) we are making that known. We are working on compiling a list of how many people are gonna show to figure what we need to come up with to contribute.
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 09:41 PM
Man I wish I wasn't going to be in Kentucky that weekend.

Oh wait, a rented out houseboat complete with hot tub, waterslides, food and booze. I think i'll be ok.

I do wish I could come to this tho guys. But can't change it now.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 09:57 PM
If you need people to bring stuff, I can pick up a few things on the way up there if I go. If I don't get that time off work I'll be sure to make arrangments to go.
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 10:07 PM
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Man I wish I wasn't going to be in Kentucky that weekend.

Oh wait, a rented out houseboat complete with hot tub, waterslides, food and booze. I think i'll be ok.

on kentucky lake? tenessee river? turtle bay? we did the same thing early this summer. fun is an understatement when it comes to that trip.
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 10:12 PM
Lake Cumberland.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/18/05 11:22 PM
POST #300
Do you guys care if my girlfriend and I come? We will definetly help out with bringing some grub! Pickup a huge sheet pizza on the way or somthing?? I dunno, I would love to meet some fellow CEG'ers!!! PM ME WITH MORE INFO!!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 12:33 PM
This isn't a cult. LOL! Come on out.
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 12:36 PM

I don't know, what if he doesn't want to drink the cool-aid?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Spatt Euro Bound:

I don't know, what if he doesn't want to drink the cool-aid?

That is a big no no....

You must drink it no options
Posted By: king0722 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 05:05 PM
I was just wondering what time does the party start around and also end, because I really want to come out there but I have to work until 5pm. Thanks
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 05:07 PM
it will go until it ends.. No clue.

Its kinda obvious ill be the last one there though..

Dave any updates on the food?:
Dave any updates on the food?:

I posted the updated list this morning.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 05:22 PM
yessir...

starts at noon, with no set end time.... though we were talking about hitting woodward at some point in the evening, but probably not until at least 8 pm.

as for food, please check this thread. we are updating it daily with who's bringing what, and what we still need.

thanks everyone!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 05:30 PM
A cruize out to Woodward sounds great. Maybe get a meeting spot once were out there, get a head count and then go out together. If this happens and the meet goes well we can atleast say that the SE MI CEG is back
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 06:15 PM
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 07:24 PM
Sounds like this is gonna kick ass. I'll probably be rollin' in around 4ish. I have some shiz to do Saturday morning, then its a 4hr drive. Is that going to screw everything up with the food situation?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 07:30 PM
I was thinkin about showin up at around 3pm ish or soo
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 07:39 PM
I'll probably only be able to stay until 6ish depending on when a family-friend's party is happening.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
Sounds like this is gonna kick ass. I'll probably be rollin' in around 4ish. I have some shiz to do Saturday morning, then its a 4hr drive. Is that going to screw everything up with the food situation?

Well seeing how it starts at noon. You might want to sho up by at least 1pm if you want to eat with everyone else. I'm not hanging around all day I'll tell you that. LOL!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/22/05 11:24 PM
I'll probably only be able to stay until 6ish depending on when a family-friend's party is happening.

I'm glad your not leaving any sooner than that as we'll, yes I said we'll need to take our time on your car. BTW Jake, if you've got it, bring your quick detailer. This will save some of my product as I'm getting low now that the summer is winding down and need to order some more. If you don't have any, no biggie as I think I've got enough to clay the car.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/23/05 01:32 PM

Well seeing how it starts at noon. You might want to sho up by at least 1pm if you want to eat with everyone else. I'm not hanging around all day I'll tell you that. LOL!

I'll have to maybe bend the speed limit a little
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/23/05 02:29 PM
Anyone Wanna bring some Coolers?
I have 2 for sure!

where prob gonna need like ten or soo total

JUST SOO EVERYONE KNOWS its BYOB.........
Posted By: popecruz Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/23/05 08:48 PM
What do I need to bring? Just cash? Oh and my svt focus.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/23/05 10:05 PM
yup! if you don't feel like bringing any food or supplies, a cash donation of $5 minimum will do as well. pm me if that's the route you want to take

-dave
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 01:15 AM
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

Who isn't proud to be a member of TEG
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 01:19 AM
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

I'm a proud member and always will be
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 01:36 AM
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

I'm a proud member and always will be

ITS AN INVASION!!
i guess i dont have to worry about being that kind of enthusiast.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 04:20 AM
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE:
i guess i dont have to worry about being that kind of enthusiast.

No sh%t about that John Are you guys just going to bring the entire collection to the meet Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix Then you'd have show/go, show/enough go, sleeper/go and stock/transportation
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 04:29 AM
Ok... so when did SE Michigan drivers become worse than Chicago? Man, I haven't been gone THAT long but whoa... if you're not doing 20 over the limit you're getting run over!

Moved into the new home last Thursday, finally got my internet hooked up today. Lemmie just say that, despite the bad roads, bad drivers and high humidity it's GOOD to be back

I'm planning to be on site early on the 3rd to help with setup. I'd like to do a short Tri-State SHO/SVT speech at 2pm that will segue into my portion of the detailing seminar. Basically I'm going to describe the tools I have and where to get them, and then I'll start work on the green SHO

Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix

well the 3L will probably be down again by that time since im having some tuning issues with my chip, so ill just have to bring pops along in the svt .
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 12:11 PM
Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix

well the 3L will probably be down again by that time since im having some tuning issues with my chip, so ill just have to bring pops along in the svt .

Get the SCT RaceTuner or whatever it's called.. I'll tune that crap... just buy some extra plugs
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/24/05 11:33 PM

I actually meant my old car, thus saving it from some tool buying it from Chad
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/25/05 04:21 PM
9 DAYS ladies!!!!!

Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/26/05 04:56 AM
woot! btw, there won't be any updates on the food or anything until monday... i'm going to be a bit busy this weekend.....

i'm getting married.

see you monday.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/26/05 01:47 PM
woot! btw, there won't be any updates on the food or anything until monday... i'm going to be a bit busy this weekend.....

i'm getting married.

see you monday.

Congrats
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/26/05 05:12 PM
i'm getting married.

see you monday.

Well, at least this means you won't be trying to grab at my hot wife....
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/26/05 10:05 PM
what should i bring? i could bring you all a kick in the junk. how bout that?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/27/05 12:06 AM

Just bring that sweet ride of yours and your fellow mainstay of the Chicagoland CEG, Hector
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/27/05 01:33 AM
is hector coming?
I want to go!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/27/05 09:19 PM
WHO's ready for the [censored] party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 days [censored]!!!!!!!

Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/27/05 09:20 PM

bring a cooler or to and maybe something from the List thats still needed?

Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/28/05 04:23 AM
I gotta find a ride, I gotta find a ride!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/28/05 04:32 AM
I gotta find a ride, I gotta find a ride!!!!!!!!!

borrow one of the rents' cars
So in the spirit of not paying attention to my calender...we have our first football game on sat...I have tickets and am gonna go to that. Sorry fellas.
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 01:25 AM
You realize that it's only MSU right... I mean.. who cares.. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch them lose.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 02:34 AM
Exactly.....

Your gonna miss the bash of the decade over some Horrible MSU football team?

WOW!!!
your loss....
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 03:28 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
So in the spirit of not paying attention to my calender...we have our first football game on sat...I have tickets and am gonna go to that. Sorry fellas.

WHAT???

versus KENT STATE?? are you kidding me pete???

jesus.... i love MSU football as much as anyone else, but you can miss a home opener against kent friggin state for what will possibly be one of the biggest meets we've had.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 03:48 AM
Well I dunno if I'll be able to make it now, seein I'm the only dishwasher at work scheduled to work weekend mornings now, cuz of some kid quit a few weeks after he started. I'm gonna see if the guy for weekdays will swap days for the week with me, if I don't get it off for vacation. Wish me luck guys.
Posted By: king0722 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 04:05 AM
Count me and my friend in for the bash on Saturday. I work til 4pm, so after that I am going to shoot over there. I will be bringing some amazing cheeeeezy potatoes and probably something for desert too. Can't wait!!!

WHAT???

jesus.... i love MSU football as much as anyone else, but you can miss a home opener against kent friggin state for what will possibly be one of the biggest meets we've had.

It could be against HS football for all I care...I love the tailgate. We'll see
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 11:57 AM

WHAT???

It could be against HS football for all I care...I love the tailgate. We'll see

Thats good cuase HS is about the Talent Level of MSU anyhow...
Nothing but love eh?!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 02:13 PM

Are you gonna be there?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 02:27 PM
Yes he is and everyone else in their right mind. THIS WILL BE HUGE.
Oh, I didn't realize that.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 02:29 PM

R U retarded. Are you reading threads? Jim and Mike are even coming up from IN.
This thread was too long.

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 02:36 PM
Forgot MSU students are educated using Cliff's notes.
Forgot MSU students are educated using Cliff's notes.

Or I'm too busy studying ALREADY!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 04:16 PM
This thread was too long.

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 08:29 PM
I'm not sure if it is innappropriate to ask, but if anyone is coming that has a pre-98 front bumper that they can do without, please PM me
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/29/05 11:28 PM
I've got the detailing products warming up and the weather is going to be nice, so bring your shades because your going to see T-Red blingin'

Jake, make sure the car is washed real good the night before or on your way to the bash, thanks
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 12:24 AM
Sick of being asked the same question...

Skunkworks Address

5586 ten mile
Warren, MI 48091

Write it down do what you gotta do ect ect....
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 02:45 AM
whats the address again? i am trying to do the mapquest thing?
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 03:27 AM

Psst. Look on the first page on the first post.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Mystique97:

psst... look up sarcasm in tha dictionary!
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Mystique97:

psst... look up sarcasm in tha dictionary!

Go look up jackass in the dictionary.
Oh, and the word "THE" you may need to check the spelling on it.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:49 PM
Has anyone made up a sign to aid those not familar with the area yet? Hell, I'm familiar with the area and I had a little trouble trying to find it I'm thinking some large colored board saying "CEG Year-end bash". Nothing too fancy, just something that will stand out and help out. We really wanna make this a big event and this would help out, alot! I know theres someone out there that has the material in their garage or has access to it...DO IT, GET IT DONE
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:49 PM
I go out tomorrow for chili ingredients

Give me a heads up on arrival time... is 10:30am going to be good? Want me there earlier? Later? I'd like to start my portion of the detail seminar around 2pm, after a short speech of course Everyone cool with this?
Posted By: RawBurt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:53 PM
Wooooohoooooooo, I found a ride!!!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 04:57 PM
Umm i think NO signs is good LOL

Im mildly worried about the Fire Code as in how many people are allowed inside at once? I really don't know LOL

Its not hard to find..

If anyone needs mine of MX's or anyones # just Shoot a pm

Umm i think Kristen and i are gonna be there around 10ish
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 06:51 PM

R U retarded. Are you reading threads? Jim and Mike are even coming up from IN.

Ummmmmmm Mark? Not even a SZ organizer can get his name remembered.

Mark
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 06:53 PM
HAHAHAHA

I thought Todd was refering to someone else LOL
No-go for me too...

Dad's car has issues, so he's been using my car, making it impossible for me to move-in to AA until the weekend. Take lots of pictures for those who can't come.

MSU already started? damn...
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 08:13 PM
well to keep things positive: I'm still coming!
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 08:44 PM
Not to put a damper on the party, but I may be able to attend after all . . . just not 100% sure yet.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 08:45 PM
Ahh hell im not going then
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Rara:
Not to put a damper on the party, but I may be able to attend after all . . . just not 100% sure yet.

If Chris is going to start his seminar around 2:00 p.m. then I will too As far as how many people will be in the building, don't worry about that Steeda as I'm sure we can set up some chairs for everyone outside as well. Its supposed to be nice this weekend, so just ask some of the people to bring some chairs with them to set up outside

BTW, are we still heading out to Woodward afterwards
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Rara:

Well ****, there goes the neighborhood

Ok, I'll be there around 10:30. Look for a red SHO with SD plates and a silver Audi wagon.
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 09:32 PM
where is the list of people attending?
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/30/05 09:59 PM

If it was up your arse you'd know where it was.

Mark
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 01:22 PM

Skunkworks Address

5586 ten mile
Warren, MI 48091

I'm sorry, can you post a mapquest link or something? f work
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 01:54 PM

Its MANY pages back Mike
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 02:00 PM

Skunkworks Address

5586 ten mile
Warren, MI 48091

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 02:13 PM

Skunkworks Address

5586 ten mile
Warren, MI 48091

"STOP WHINING!"
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 02:46 PM

Skunkworks Address

5586 ten mile
Warren, MI 48091

Thanks man
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 02:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

no prob spat
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 07:40 PM
bahhh, i still am missing a sideskirt jack point cover. if anyone has one they want to bring i'll give you a few bucks. i'll try and find one around here and get it painted before saturday. but not having any money doesnt help me!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 11:12 PM
bahhh, i still am missing a sideskirt jack point cover. if anyone has one they want to bring i'll give you a few bucks. i'll try and find one around here and get it painted before saturday. but not having any money doesnt help me!

Atleast your getting your car detailed for free, kinda. As you know this is a "seminar" so I'm going to show you how the steps go and then you can apply what you just learned. Since theres going to be others learning they too will take part and make the job go alot easier and quicker for me which I really like On a side note, not only will your car look better afterwards and be learned on, but your gas mileage will be better due to the lower coefficency due to the super slick/smoother paint surface, thus saving you money!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 11:14 PM
I just noticed the "CEG moocher list" and noticed Mikey Boy on the list. I think with him coming from Chicago and all, we can cut him some slack. If not, let me know and I'll cover him
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 11:28 PM
I just noticed the "CEG moocher list" and noticed Mikey Boy on the list. I think with him coming from Chicago and all, we can cut him some slack. If not, let me know and I'll cover him

i'm only asking for a $5 donation.
the only people getting a free ride are jason and kristen, and that's b/c we are using his shop and they will be doing a lot of the setup/cleanup themselves. i may take re-todd off that list as well since he will be the official 'Grill [censored]'.

feel free to cover whomever you please though.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 08/31/05 11:29 PM

i'm only asking for a $5 donation.

feel free to cover whomever you please though.

I'll buy him and his wife a $5.00 "Hot and Ready" pizza if it comes to that
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 12:26 AM
roger, you are the coolest ever!

thank you but you dont have to do that for me. plus, i am making the trip by myself. i will bring something but i will buy it over there because i dont want the car weighted down with the gas prices these days. 6 hours is a lot of gas.

MX i am bringing you a swift kick to the junk, what else can i bring?

oh yeah and where is a good hotel nearby? i will have to stay either friday night or saturday night. thanks
Y2KSVT, myself, and my gf will be coming as well now.
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 01:08 AM
this tuna macaroni isnt going to be a bathtub full, everyone gets 1 noodle and 1 shard of tuna!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 01:10 AM
roger, you are the coolest ever!

thank you but you dont have to do that for me. plus, i am making the trip by myself. i will bring something but i will buy it over there because i dont want the car weighted down with the gas prices these days. 6 hours is a lot of gas.

MX i am bringing you a swift kick to the junk, what else can i bring?

oh yeah and where is a good hotel nearby? i will have to stay either friday night or saturday night. thanks

To further make your trip a little easier you'll be stayin' at the "Hotel Compound". Theres a pullout bed, bathroom nearby, A/C, guard cats and safe parking for that sweet ride. Hell, it may even get a carwash and mini-detail too I know I'd appreciate it if someone stepped up and invited me to stay with them, especially now with the gas prices being what they are Its really no big deal to stay at my place, just ask Hector and Kim
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 01:52 AM
Thats cool roger..

For doing that I'll Make sure Dave gives you a good game when you walk in! LOL
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 01:54 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Y2KSVT, myself, and my gf will be coming as well now.

ah [censored] there goes the neighborhood!

you clowns getting a hotel or what?
nope driving up and down all in one day. Its the contour's first long distance trip. Im curious to see how gas mileage is.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 02:01 AM
Wow should be fun....

Can't wait to see it...
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 02:58 AM

To further make your trip a little easier you'll be stayin' at the "Hotel Compound".

Its really no big deal to stay at my place, just ask Hector and Kim

roger you are the man. i owe you one. hector and kim? i am bringing my own sheets then.
Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 04:01 AM
Alright time to take this guy off the moocher list!!!!!!

I have paid for myself the gf and my buddy and his gf.....hes bringing a SHO
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 04:14 AM
Originally posted by imnotacop420:
Alright time to take this guy off the moocher list!!!!!!

I have paid for myself the gf and my buddy and his gf.....hes bringing a SHO

ahh... thats who sent the money! lol. you didn't include your screenname! you'll be removed when it's updated tomorrow. thanks a ton man!!!
We have to pay money...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 11:57 AM
We have to pay money...

Yeah, but its ok Pete, one less six pack and your covered
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 12:27 PM
We have to pay money...

it's $5 pete. or you (or whoever doesn't want to contribute) can come, just don't eat or drink anything.

Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 01:07 PM
We have to pay money...

Gas is gonna cost you 11tybillion times that anyway, whats $5 for some food and drinkage?
We have to pay money...

Gas is gonna cost you 11tybillion times that anyway, whats $5 for some food and drinkage?

I'm kidding around. Are we getting a keg?!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 02:23 PM
As much as i would like to I don't think its a smart Idea....

No way to really regulate the overage from the underage ya know?

and i would honestly prefer no glass in the shop, Having said that im buying Glass Bottles of Bud Light.

Unless someone is gonna stand and watch the keg and whoop underage peoples ass i don't see it happing. Even though it is only 75 dollars for a half barrel
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 02:58 PM
[
the only people getting a free ride are jason and kristen, and that's b/c we are using his shop and they will be doing a lot of the setup/cleanup themselves.

Not really a free ride. I have more time, Work, Liability than anyone else..

I swear to god one underage person has a beer and im beatting the living [censored] out of them!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 03:08 PM
Easy gumpy old man. Slip some Prozac in his drink.
Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 03:16 PM
If i can get a friend to go i will. (he's also got an svt) But i don't want to stay at a hotel. I'll either drive home same day or just sleep in the car. I've done it before and i will do it again. Never met any of you people before
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 03:46 PM
Baby can't come alone? Post needs less teet sucking.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 03:51 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Stylin55_oh Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 03:59 PM
hardy har har ... i think i could use some teet sucking .. anyways.. it'd be more fun with a friend .. cause i would know somebody .. ya know .. if he dosen't come along .. well then i'll watch the OSU game (you michigan ppl gotta love that one) and drink beer!

Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 04:03 PM
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 04:03 PM
hey can i pay you guys when i get to the event? so, we can have beer there?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 04:07 PM
F'in A!!!! We can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: BenS Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 05:19 PM
I donated $25 for y'all (you all) so have a good time on me.

Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 05:22 PM
why don't you just come up???
Posted By: BenS Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 05:56 PM
why don't you just come up???

Work =(
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/01/05 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
If i can get a friend to go i will. (he's also got an svt) But i don't want to stay at a hotel. I'll either drive home same day or just sleep in the car. I've done it before and i will do it again. Never met any of you people before

"Contouravan" up with Tom (Wa2Tuff)
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 02:26 AM
Well, might not make it out after all. Finances are too tight, and gas prices don't help. Call me a mooch all you want, I can contribute, but I just don't have the funds to contribute. I'll come out if someone buys my car soon.
Can't you hitch a ride w/ Greg or someone? If you need a place to stay you can crash here.

-Mark
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:06 AM
I don't think Todd is coming my way. I think he is going I-96 over, and I could come with Greg, but I'd don't think he is stay there... Then again I don't know. I need to get a hold of Chris so I can get his cell number since my cell just broke from work.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:10 AM
ya gotta figure out a way to get here chang
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:22 AM
I'll probably figure out a way, but I won't be doing much more then drinking my own pop.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:39 AM
ben spotted $25 for you and four others! get your ass over here!!
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 04:30 AM
WHAT!? Ben, you don't have to do that? No No No... I'll still come, but I'll just not partake in the food, that's all... no issues there.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 04:41 AM
Well, might not make it out after all. Finances are too tight, and gas prices don't help. Call me a mooch all you want, I can contribute, but I just don't have the funds to contribute. I'll come out if someone buys my car soon.

"I'll come out if someone buys my car soon" what, is yours for sale now Steve
Posted By: xchang_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 04:48 AM
Unfortunately it is... somewhat. Finances are tight and if it gets any tighter, it's got to go.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 01:27 PM
WHAT!? Ben, you don't have to do that? No No No... I'll still come, but I'll just not partake in the food, that's all... no issues there.

BenS didn't do it for you per-se.... he just donated $25 to cover five people who can't afford it. very generous for a guy who wasn't doing so well (financially) not too long ago. especially since he's not even attending.

good on ya ben!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 01:44 PM

BenS didn't do it for you per-se.... he just donated $25 to cover five people who can't afford it. very generous for a guy who wasn't doing so well (financially) not too long ago. especially since he's not even attending.

good on ya ben!

Ben S donated $25.00 to cover (5) people attending, WOW!, another SE MI CEG first
Posted By: starjammir Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 01:48 PM

good on ya ben!

Ben S donated $25.00 to cover (5) people attending, WOW!, another SE MI CEG first

Great guy Ben is...Thanks again Buddy!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 01:50 PM
Ya good lookin out ben!!!!

Let us know what time your getting off work we might still be here....
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 02:14 PM
Ya good lookin out ben!!!!

Let us know what time your getting off work we might still be here....

or on woodward.
Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:

"Contouravan" up with Tom (Wa2Tuff)

yeah I just sent you a pm you can meet at my house and cruise up with me and a SHO. I think we are going to leave around 8:30Am.....have to check into the hotel and all that BS first

Posted By: peepshow Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:13 PM
I will be there with my G/F Tracie. Can I get a whoo-hah for my first CEG meet?!?!?!?!

I PayPal'd mxracercam $20, but I'll be bringing some Oberon and some chips of some sort, also.
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:37 PM
Originally posted by peepshow:
I will be there with my G/F Tracie. Can I get a whoo-hah for my first CEG meet?!?!?!?!

I PayPal'd mxracercam $20, but I'll be bringing some Oberon and some chips of some sort, also.

Sweet.. so there will be strippers there...
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:41 PM
What?

No and if there is there won't be any Beastly Ones from match.com TOOL!!!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:43 PM
Originally posted by peepshow:
but I'll be bringing some Oberon

We have a winnAr!
Posted By: peepshow Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:43 PM
Sweet.. so there will be strippers there...

Shut it, you! [Shakes fist in anger]

Who said Sube guys could show up, anyway?!?!?!
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 03:50 PM
What?

Did you drunkenly fall off your stool too many times already today?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 05:24 PM
What?

Did you drunkenly fall off your stool too many times already today? [/quote

Yuppers

Hey wanna go to arts beats and eats Tonight?

Crossfade and seether are gonna be there for free!
Posted By: BenS Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 05:49 PM
I'll see what I can do as it looks right now i'm working 9am - 9pm =( sucks being a sub-contractor sometimes.

I might stop out It will be about 20min from wherever I am on Saturday. I'm hoping to get some engine work done by then. I need my EGR replaced, and my IAC cleaned fixed as I'm stalling when I come to a stop. It just sputters then stalls.
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 06:51 PM

Yuppers

Not sure if I want to associate with someone with your quoting skills.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 06:53 PM
less tahn 24 hours, woooo!!!!
Posted By: EternalOne Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 07:28 PM
Well, I don't think I'll be making it. I was in the hospital this past weekend, and its still not all worked out yet... No way I'm driving 1 1/2hrs each way on pain meds...

Have fun ya'll... If anything changes with me, I still might show up.

E1
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 07:28 PM
OmG I M thOoOoper exthited!!!!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 07:30 PM

Yuppers

Not sure if I want to associate with someone with your quoting skills.

Ok Fine you Colon Comandoo
I have my GT4 cockpit loaded up and ready to go, just have to pick up some bags O'chips.

See you guys tomorrow.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:02 PM
Just cleaned out the cooler and washed to tour, i'm ready

we still playin big ass forza too?
Posted By: Stazi Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:11 PM
I wonder if Chad dare show his face tomorrow?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:12 PM
ya forza's here
im a level 33 on this Xbox
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:19 PM
i'll bring my box too, i'm only on 31 but i've got quite a garage.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:24 PM
Ive gotta wake up early saturday so i can get the car all perty and then meet lame ass alex!

Should be a fun day tho
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:28 PM
i'll bring my box too, i'm only on 31 but i've got quite a garage.

I don't have any enzo's my other xbox died and i need some...
BARGE!!! i want my ENZO back!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Ive gotta wake up early saturday so i can get the car all perty and then meet lame ass alex!

Should be a fun day tho

i'm not taht lame, wash your car today!

hey steeda, i don't need to bring any cords right?
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 09:23 PM
mine is here but bring your cords too, and a ethernet cord to connect them!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 10:01 PM
leaving here in an hour. i should be there by noon tomorrow. wish me luck!
I'm in Royal Oak as I type this.

What time should I get there?!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 10:27 PM

Noon. And bring your wideband

Mark
Posted By: Barge Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Noon. And bring your wideband

Mark

I'm swapping mine out with his tonight in the dark.. shhh.. it's a secret.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/02/05 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
I wonder if Chad dare show his face tomorrow?

I actually called him and left him a message to call me but didn't hear back from him, too bad because I'd like to see the ole' car again. I can't wait for tomorrow, wait to see the goodies my wife made, urrr, I mean I made for the meet I just thought about something, this is a FOUR state meet, MI (upper lower MI included), IL, IN and OH, did I miss one
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 12:50 AM
Chili is cookin... and this time I'm not messing around. The mild chili will be mild, but the hot chili with be HOT. Can you say Habanero peppers??
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 01:12 AM
Chili is cookin... and this time I'm not messing around. The mild chili will be mild, but the hot chili with be HOT. Can you say Habanero peppers??

Butt Mike said..."YEEEEEEEEEEEES!"
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 01:13 AM
lol! grill had been disassembled and crammed into my car. new tank of propane, five styrofoam coolers, some food and a 12 pack of blue moon.

i should be down around eleven.
Posted By: BenS Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 01:59 AM
Damn this sounds like fun, and a 4 state meet as well. I'll seriously try to make it and please keep the laughing down to a minimum when my broke P.O.S. Conny. rolls up.
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 02:21 AM
Well I'm getting pretty stoked!

I'll be installing my front poly-filled roll restricter tomorrow morning, give 'er a wash, and be hitting the road by 10am. Should be pulling into skunkworks around 2 or 2:30 with mullet-man rawdirt and one tranny destined for the work of terry haines.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 02:29 AM

Butt Mike said..."YEEEEEEEEEEEES!"

Yeeehawwww, now that's hot!!!
I'm thinking of showing up tomorrow, if so I'll just give my donation when I get there. Is that cool?
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 03:14 AM
Debating whether I want to push the SVTC there or bring the ranger. Actually, I might bring my biscayne down...

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?
Originally posted by BenS:
Damn this sounds like fun, and a 4 state meet as well. I'll seriously try to make it and please keep the laughing down to a minimum when my broke P.O.S. Conny. rolls up.

You don't know POS til you see BIG ERN!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 03:35 AM
Debating whether I want to push the SVTC there or bring the ranger. Actually, I might bring my biscayne down...

is it a contour? a taurus? an eclipse? a mustang? a crossfire? an audi? a lesabre?
Posted By: king0722 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 05:05 AM
I'm getting pumped up for the bash. I havent had my csvt for 2 weeks because someone broke into my car and stole my $5k stereo system out and scratched it up, but I finally got it back today because I paid the collision shop a little extra to have my car ready for the party. See everyone around 5:30pm.
im sad, I wish I could make it. But I cant, I just started my job at the pizza place about 2 weeks ago, so I have to work tomorrow, as well as How high gas prices are... i wouldnt be able to afford gas for the trip back (im that broke). So... Maybe some other meet. I will make another one though. I promise that. I miss the meets
Posted By: Steeda. Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 12:53 PM
F'in leavin here in like 15 mins

Rollin on the 18's!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna feel the roughest ride in the world? Ya seriously its that bad. LOL

Someone pick me up a baer big brake kit cuase the brakes now look tiny
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 01:17 PM

is it a contour? a taurus? an eclipse? a mustang? a crossfire? an audi? a lesabre?

I'd say number #7 I'm getting ready right now, finally only hour and half till I'm there!
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 01:23 PM
Leaving in 15... I may have gone a little overboard with the hot chili. I may stop and pick up some antacids to go with it
Posted By: snakous Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/03/05 03:09 PM
Leaving in 15... I may have gone a little overboard with the hot chili. I may stop and pick up some antacids to go with it

just cleaned the car, heading out in about 30-45 minutes. see ya around 12-12:30!!
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/04/05 12:25 AM
i guess its been too long since ive been around here. oh well
ill see u guys soon enough, ive got a new toy

later
shaun
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/04/05 12:56 AM

Huntervf, next year, add some spice to the hot chili, I thought I grabbed the wrong batch initially.
Posted By: Huntervf_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/04/05 03:48 AM
Yeah, it wasn't has bad as I originally thought, but it still had some heat to it
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/04/05 04:11 AM
It was pretty damn good tasting, i was just expecting some blisters.
Posted By: Spatt Re: End of Summer Bash!! September 3rd - 09/05/05 04:53 AM

I'm leaving in a few minutes, where is this stunk words again?
© CEG Archives