Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Nuff said.

Unbelieveable!
wow . next time you find one like that let me know... we need a 3L svt in the family...
Posted By: BenS Re: Yo OHIO, Ebay find of the MILLENIUM! HURRY! - 12/19/04 07:08 AM
Grats, dnewman wish I would have seen this I would have snatched it up and towed it to my fathers garage. Thus beginning my decent on the engine work...
Well, for the first time in almost 4 years, I am not a troll.

I am the owner of a contour that doesn't run...i fit right in again.
Posted By: BenS Re: Yo OHIO, Ebay find of the MILLENIUM! HURRY! - 12/19/04 08:20 AM
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Still the money you saved buying a non-running engine might be worth it as it will be cheaper to fix/replace the engine then it would be to buy a SVT straight up.....

BTW gratz again on the buy of this lifetime....I envy you. I wish I would have seen it before you...Keep us posted with the rebuild details
congrats dave. once again, i hate you, and you suck.
I live on Ebay and i didn't see this one
the only way i can make myself feel better about this is to say its not a late 99/00... i want returnless for my next project . tweece it!

Dave, that's awesome! $500, insane. Throw in aother $2500 for a built 3.0L and you've got yourself a sweet car!

Troll no more....Oo'rah!

yuo our stil a trol. cuz you our not coll. nevr wil be. Yor contor is stuped.. it dosnt run!!! stuped doldman05. i hop it has no engin!!!! i got a 2.8 ford moter for yu!!! ugly trol!
Uh oh Rooster is back.
Originally posted by Rooster:

yuo our stil a trol. cuz you our not coll. nevr wil be. Yor contor is stuped.. it dosnt run!!! stuped doldman05. i hop it has no engin!!!! i got a 2.8 ford moter for yu!!! ugly trol!

rofl, wtf is that? engwish pleez?
© CEG Archives