Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 07/29/06 09:25 PM
Anybody interested in doing a two car club cruise to Sonic in Ephrata and possibly some photo shoots around historic Lancaster?
I want to try to get the SHO club involved in this as well. We just need to try to get a weekend decided and make this happen.

Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic?
12 August Saturday
13 August Sunday
18 August Saturday
19 August Saturday

John, After i said [censored] it to coming out when i realzied i didn;t hav emoney for toll, I ate lunch with visa there.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 07/29/06 09:37 PM
Originally posted by m�¶bius:

18 August Saturday
19 August Saturday

FYI: 18 August is a Friday, the 19th is Saturday.

Don't think I'll be in for this one as my weekends are pretty much booked for August.

Sounds like fun though.
Originally posted by ââ??â??\âË?»/ââ??º:
John, After i said [censored] it to coming out when i realzied i didn;t hav emoney for toll, I ate lunch with visa there.

Ha ha! Too bad you couldn't make it today. We're going to have a lot of fun (like usual).

Chris, too bad you won't be able to make it. You never know what could happen though, this might get pushed back the next month.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 07/30/06 03:21 AM
I may be able to come if it's next month. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what happens.
Anybody more interested in September than August? I'm getting some action over on Shoforums.com so let me know.
Sept would probably suit me better ...
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Sept would probably suit me better ...

I think September would work for me as well (seeing as how August is almost over now).

I have Sept 16/17 and 23/24 off, as well as the 30th. There has been some interest on the SHOForums as well so lets make this happen.
Just tell me when it is and i'll come. Seeing as its 10 minutes from my house.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 08/18/06 02:19 AM
The 16/17th is out for me. The 30th might work though.
It all depends on the NY/PA meet that Andy and I have been working on.
16/17 AND 23/24 is out for you?
How does 23/24 and/or 30th sound for everybody?
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 08/18/06 01:28 PM
For me, looks like the 30th.
Alright. I'm loosely planning this for the 30th.
Doug. Be there.
Allen. Be there.
I will have cigars.

That goes for anybody, if you want a smoke just let me know and I will provide.
Ya-hoo !
Originally posted by m�¶bius:
Alright. I'm loosely planning this for the 30th.
Doug. Be there.
Allen. Be there.
I will have cigars.

That goes for anybody, if you want a smoke just let me know and I will provide.

Good. That CAO Soprano's Edition was 100% amazing. I also have a gryffiths or gryffins xx something or another that was good too.
Posted By: csvt99 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 08/20/06 11:04 PM
sept. 30 would probably work for me
Alright everybody, we're looking at September 16th. Who can make it?
Would everybody rather meet at Sonic or cruise over there mob-style?
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 08/25/06 01:27 AM
Let me check and I'll let you know.
Mob style:
Posted By: csvt99 Re: Meet: Weekend August @ Ephrata Sonic? - 08/26/06 07:00 AM
As of now that should work for me, but my schedule is quite crazy right now with work so we'll see I haven't been over to Sonic yet, but from what I hear it sounds pretty good. My family's company did all the site work for the job, and sonic told them the opening two weeks were the most successful for any new store in the company's history!
Sweet! This should be a blast. Anybody wanna meet up someplace and cruise out?
© CEG Archives