Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Just trying to see if anyone is going to be down at Pittsburgh Important Fusion showing their car or even just walking around the show on August 12th?
i might if the dream cruise isnt that weekend. i was gonna stop by and see whats been up lately
Well I just want to let everyone know that right now there's a possibly going to be a dyno at the show for anyone to use (for a price of course). I currently just got a job at Slowboy Racing as their Marketing & Advertising guy and I'm trying to get things set up for the SBR team to be down at the show. If all goes well not only will we have a booth with at least one of our cars on display, but we're also trying to get the DynaPack's on location for use. I'll keep everyone posted and see if I couldn't work out a deal for CEGer's.
I'll probably be going. I went last year, had a good time. Some really nice rides there, there was even an SVT with lambo doors. When it gets a little closer, I can figure out what time, maybe we could meet up.
i am going to try and go this year. if so we should def meet up and cruze down together.
Well it's a no go on the dyno or Slowboy being at the show. Is anyone still thinking about going and maybe want to meet up? I'm still going to go check it out anyway.
© CEG Archives