Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Chris06Fusion Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 12:00 AM
I added all my Carlisle pics to my webshots page. I will have to figure out how to post the video of the smoking of the Ford GT clutch.

Webshots
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 01:06 AM
Great pictures Chris. I'm working on mine but the majority of them will probably be posted tomorrow.
Very nice Fusion! Thanks for letting me sit in it.
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 02:38 AM
Those are some really nice pics. Next year i have to remember to bring the camera.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 12:21 PM
I'll have my pics up soon as well . I took a few .
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 02:14 PM
Nice!! Got enough pics of the GT?
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:

Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 02:22 PM

+1

...I put my piece of the GT in a little ziploc bag.
Posted By: Korfu Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 03:49 PM
i was at the bar sat night and saw a ford GT across the street. I talked to the owner when i saw that he finally came out of the resturant. He was pretty impressed that i knew more about hte car them him. He was drivign it without plates or registration.... I guess he could out run the cops if he wanted but the GT is a little rare around here, only 2 running around 3 now i guess. I live in the middle of no where but its a pretty rich community...

ANYWAYs. The guy was so impressed he let ME, good thing he didnt know my driving record, start the car and rev the crap out of it...... all i can say is it made me happy, maybe a little too happy. His wife started yelling at him to come back in cause a small crowd had gathered so i shook his hand he bought me a beer, i chugged it and went back to the bar.
Posted By: getsum111 Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/05/06 04:08 PM
You probably did better than the tow-truck driver @ Carlisle! Hmmmmm.....so that's what a $5000 clutch smells like.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/06/06 11:18 PM

I got my pics uploaded ... ya-hoo !! I posted 'em in the Pics&Vids section , but I wanted to post 'em here too for the locals . I narrowed it down to around 120 pics for ya'll . Enjoy !

Saturday

Sunday
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/08/06 12:59 AM
I think its fixed. 4 Slider pins later it doesn't squeal. Thanks chris. Btw, it spent all today on jackstands being detailed.
Posted By: Chris06Fusion Re: Carlisle Pics! - 06/08/06 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Banned At Heart:
I think its fixed. 4 Slider pins later it doesn't squeal. Thanks chris. Btw, it spent all today on jackstands being detailed.

No problem Doug... Glad to help! So I guess the pins did the trick
© CEG Archives