Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: XT_ Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 01:18 AM
Whats going on tonight, buffalo area folks?
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 01:49 AM
My guess is it is raining, or going to rain, like the rest of the North East.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 01:56 AM
Yeah it was raining. Bored myself.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 02:06 AM
yep. whole lotta nothing going down in the buffalo/niagara falls area, we shoulda made something happen o well i guess thats another day
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 02:14 AM
Yup, raining here too....

We should get something going soon.. I gotta hit the junkyard soon myself, would like to get a new cupholder and i need a screwhole cover for the rear door on my "tour. It's that thick circular plug looking thing.

Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 02:24 AM
I'm always down for a meet. I'm busy for the next.. two weeks or so. But after that I am good to go.

It's about time of year for ubrf.org and wnyfbody to start meeting at Mighty Taco on Sheridan drive. We could always meet there too. A certain, ..stock silver frost SVT shows up from time to time, too
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 02:32 AM
i used to be a active member of ubrf, but no so much anymore....

Also used to belong to the now (i think) defunct wnyfba. I ran a 97 Camaro RS that we supercharged, etc.. b4 i wrapped it around a pole...

Need to find a new job too. MY contract ( I work in the IT field) just ran out and im out of work yet again. This area SUX for jobs, especially computer related jobs.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 02:54 AM
i gotta hit up the junkyard aswell, i need to get a right rear control arm and hood stabilzers (the two little things that make the hood level) BTW: 1fastdad i saw your car parked on clifton hill over the weekend, on friday hehe. looking good, just looked like it needed a wash heh.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/16/06 03:11 AM
hell, I'm in 4 a junkyard run...
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/22/06 03:33 AM
yo, mighty taco on sheridan dr? i live like a minute away from there. lets meet up sometime. talk to me on aim if you have it rightfieldclub
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/22/06 03:57 AM
well when is everyone free? once we can actually decide then we can all head to somewhere and have ourselves a lil northeast meet since we like never have them heh.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/22/06 04:11 AM
not much going on except looking for work yet again. other than that i should be available
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/22/06 07:47 AM
well im free whenever so it doesnt really matter for me. Well the summit mall shows did start so if you guys want to meet there this wed. or something (though alot of the times there is tons of rice there) or we can go wherever just a matter of when and where for me :P.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/22/06 08:59 PM
Not such a big fan of the Summit meets

But, you can often find me crusing around across the street in love canal, looking for shiny glowing things :P
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/23/06 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Black 98 CSVT:
yo, mighty taco on sheridan dr? i live like a minute away from there. lets meet up sometime. talk to me on aim if you have it rightfieldclub

Anytime. I live by the new Wegmans in Cheektowaga. Hit me on aim at Schnerlz.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/24/06 02:58 AM
since people are giving out aim s\n's mines Senor Duckie. But if you have msn you are better off trying to get me there. PM if you want the address for that.Hopefully we'll get a meet going.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 05/25/06 12:45 PM
hit me up.. S/N on yahoo is eXTended8088
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/03/06 04:32 PM
so we gonna get the ball rolling on something, im quite bored at least the svt kit gets put into the paint shop on the 11th so you guys wont be able to pick on me having black bumpers on a silver contour :P
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 12:41 AM
anybody up 4 anthing this rainy, boring saturday night?
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 02:18 AM
im down for something, im bored off my ass right now, perhaps go and grab something to eat or something? nothing really better to do around here.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 02:45 AM
i hear you, i went to North Carolina, got a good job, but stupidly came back. Not much to do around here. I see your in the falls, I'm up there in the summer alot. Usually pay 50 cents and walk over the rainbow bridge to get a good view of the falls. the american side sux.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 02:52 AM
yea our side does stink heh. looks like only we are the only people active at this time :P i do feel like doing something to cure this uber boredom though....
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 03:00 AM
you got yahoo messenger? my name is eXTended8088
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 03:06 AM
nah i have msn,aim,irc some others heh. cell phone and home phone aswell lol
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 03:29 AM
pm sent
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 07:06 PM
My car is running consistently for once, so maybe we can meet up somewhere in WNY?

I have nothing to do today.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 09:37 PM
think of something to do then, could just meet somewhere and grab some food or something then i dont know what else we could do. unless you guys wanna go shoot hoops with me :P
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 09:52 PM
shooting hoops sounds good. Havent donre that in years. I'm on a diet myself, lost almost 30 pounds already, so i'd be game to loose a few more
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/04/06 10:23 PM
meet at mighty or something later tonight after i play bball? the one at sheridan and nf blvd? something to do for now, if any of you think of something let me know. pm me for a number ( some of you still have it iirc)
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 12:01 AM
i should be around, lemme know
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 12:17 AM
Name a time for a Mighty meet and I'm there

I'll be watchin this thread, so lemme know.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 12:42 AM
Hey Gr8 poon, did you used to go by the name pre98???

anyhow, im game for a meet. Do you have yahoo messenger?
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 01:33 AM
haha, yeah I used to go by Pre98. I use AIM, "Schnerlz"
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 01:37 AM
okay im going to adventure landing and if you guys want you can meet me there. then after we could always just go to mighty since it right up the street. im hoping to be at adventure landing by around 10:15 or so. its easy to get there.i guess ill just see you guys there if you go :P ill give my number to whoever needs it. pre98 has my number so xt feel free to get it.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 01:52 AM
The place we're going to used be the old Putt Putt on Sheridan, just incase some of you didn't know that, because I didn't

Wow, WNY might have a ceg meet?!
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 01:58 AM
allright, im there. Cant stay too long, but I'll show up for a bit
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 04:08 AM
that was fun guys. sorry i had to leave so early, but i wanted to snuggle with my wife

Definately have to do that again. Im up for lunch or din din at mighty some time!
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 05:36 PM
hmmm there isnt anything going on today, we should meet up again. its nice out so i want to wash the car :P we could always go to like the car wash next to putt putt lmao or anywhere. Or we could go and just get some lunch. get some ideas or whatever.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 07:11 PM
I'm down for another meet. Car needs a wash too
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/05/06 10:54 PM
blech i ended up doing some running around (bank, auto body store to by my paint, then to my friends garage to drop off the paint) other than that i did jack squat today. we should set a meet up in advance (like the junkyard run or something) as long as its after my car gets painted :P
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/07/06 09:07 PM
Whats everybody up to tonight??
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/07/06 09:19 PM
washing the car then the show at the summit mall.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/08/06 02:38 AM
Sorry guys, no idea who that was who messaged me on AIM, I was at Target until 10.
Posted By: zetec herman Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/08/06 02:46 AM
work, then sleep
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 04:01 PM
Twas' me who messaged you
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 07:38 PM
i cant believe ive never seen you guys around. i live right near that putt putt, lol. talk to me sometime and we'll meet up
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 07:46 PM
We are very secretive, mysterious people... It takes a lot to join our club.... That's why you havent seen us around.. we glide around unseen. The only way you can detect us is to buy an el nino and wave it around in the air, one of us is SURE to come on over and snatch it from you. but, you STILL might not see us.....

Yeah right....

If you want to meet up, lemme know. I'm game
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 08:10 PM
so yea, lets get something rolling, boredom is annoying :P
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 08:54 PM
I work til 10 at the Targhetto, but I'm free after.
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 08:59 PM
mighty taco time heh
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/09/06 11:31 PM
I thought u did computer work... p0on
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/10/06 02:30 AM
welp, I think im gonna hit teh sack and snuggle with my lady. Have a good nite guys/gals!
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/10/06 03:59 PM
Originally posted by XT8088:
I thought u did computer work... p0on

I do. I gave my two weeks to Target a few days back
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/10/06 09:02 PM
is it me or is it always boring around here in wny? btw open racing at lancaster tomorrow for anyone thats intrested.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/11/06 12:13 AM
its not that bad, theres always someone to race on the streets.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/11/06 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Black 98 CSVT:
its not that bad, theres always someone to race on the streets.

Shhhh.. Mods, he's joking
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/11/06 04:08 AM
i dont know about you guys but im going to go to lancaster tomorrow, racing starts at 5 :P
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/11/06 04:11 AM
There is a lancaster in new york?
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/11/06 05:27 AM
yeppers, its right by where bill (pre98) lives and actually jeremey lives like right down the street from there lol
http://www.lancasterracing.com/ for the raceway. if any of you guys wanna go there feel free to go up there when i do :P
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 01:07 AM
Wazzup tonight, folks..
Posted By: zetec herman Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 01:57 AM
Anyone go to Holland Speedway. I was there yesterday. it was wild. School Bus figure eight racing, backwards adn blind fold racing, stunts, and demolition derby's. Two contours (one red, the other white) were entered in the races. Don't know what happened to the red one (it was a 95). The white one was entered in the compact car demolition. It lasted until the driver door wouldn't stayed closed. The guy must had enough by then. It was hit hard in the front. I thought it took out the radiator. I went down afterwards and was looking at it. The guy came out and drive off the track. The thing still ran! I couldn't believe it. Those zetecs will take a lick'in and keep on tick'en.
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 02:49 AM
schweet deals herman. I've never been there before, would like to go tho.

I've been busy all weekend preparing for my second interview at a job I've been hoping for. Im hoping i get it, it's a great place to work, and my boss, if hired, seems like a great guy

we'll see how it goes 2morrow..
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 03:07 AM
if you guys are familiar with the parking lot off of niagara falls blvd and sheridan with the toys r us, circuit city, and old navy, i was there today on my way to circuit city and hit this enormous pot hole that was the same width as my car and about a foot deep. i tried to avoid it but couldnt. i hit and wrecked my front drivers side wheel and tire i dont know what to do. you think insurance will cover it or i should sue toys r us or something? lol
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 03:18 AM
dude, everybody seems to be hitting that thing.... Id call the town and se what can be done
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 05:47 AM
went racing, ran 11 flat, went to mighty on sheridan after (there was a svt there, and was it anyone here?) other than that i went home lol.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 09:36 PM
if it was black, it was probably mine. i go there all the time
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/12/06 10:50 PM
nah it was a silver one, had no spoiler on it.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:16 AM
hmmm, ive never seen a silver one around here
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:19 AM
Another boring night in buffalo..
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:29 AM
tell me about it
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:30 AM
wanna go to mighty? i gotta try out my new headlight bulbs
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:36 AM
im sick of going to mighty... We need to organize something, get like a group rate at darien or fantasy island or something.
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:38 AM
im down with that. sounds cool
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:38 AM
but how could you ever be sick of mighty??
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:44 AM
thats all everybody goes anymore....
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:46 AM
we should start a new hangout place. thats where everyone from kenmore east hangs out. its all the people i hate, lol
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/13/06 01:48 AM
go on aim. it'll be easier to talk. RightFieldClub
Posted By: SEwannabeSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/18/06 08:45 PM
so yea...whats up? anything exciting coming up? im still quite bored heh @_@
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/19/06 02:23 AM
nothings up here. im really bored though. youd think having the summer off from school would be fun. but i'm bored out of my mind. we should organize something with the ceg members near us
Posted By: XT_ Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/21/06 01:43 AM
anybody have a spare PC keyboard they're not using anymore, or thats headed for the trash, but still works??? Mine started smoking last night, good times..

It's dead Jim..
Posted By: Black 98 CSVT Re: Bored in Buffalo... - 06/26/06 06:42 PM
anyone wanna do something tonight?
© CEG Archives