Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: acammer NYIRP Test 'n Tune - Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) - 04/29/06 06:22 AM
So yea, I've got a bunch of friends from Syracuse that are heading out to NYIRP in Genesseo next week for test and tune. Talking with Chris (Troll96se) there might be a few NE CEGers out there as well. So, whos gonna come watch me shatter a stock diff? (I can't believe I even said that, what a terrible thought.) It would be cool to have a bunch of people.
I may be in for that...

I've been itching to get to the track this year...
Originally posted by 99Mystique ATX:
I may be in for that...

I've been itching to get to the track this year...

[chanting] Do it, do it, do it... [/chanting]
Make sure you guys take some pictures for those of us that can't make it!
Have a great time and be careful!
im only 45 minutes from geneseo... i party there all the time.... my ex girlfriend is there... maybe this can be my excuse to go back.

EDIT: oops nevermind my frat is hosting a party that day and i have to be there.
I'm in so long as I don't have to work...
What about on Wednesday?? That works best for me, im not sure if I can make it on friday yet...
Ehh, most of the folks I've got lined up are set on Friday... There is a club GrandPrix meet there as well that I'm gonna check out... so probably not gonna try Wednsday. Sorry...
Alright, thats cool. We should get a meet together pretty soon, just to get everyone together to hang out. I'm stuck working on friday now so im out. I will be out there tomorrow though...
andy..did you get the svt front brakes on yet? i cant believe you didnt do it when you did the struts???...well i can but.......
I was gonna but I need one caliper as the boot got torn when we yanked the bolts out...

Unless the rubber boot is the same on the regular calipers, then I could just swap 'em over...
Chris, you gonna be there Friday? Weather looks good.
Originally posted by 99Mystique ATX:
I was gonna but I need one caliper as the boot got torn when we yanked the bolts out...

Unless the rubber boot is the same on the regular calipers, then I could just swap 'em over...

what boot? that the slider bolt goes throug? just buy a rebuild kit,that comes with new boots and slider bolts..wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper than trying to find one of the early svt calipers...you may be able to take the bracet off of the caliper and use it with your stock one's..ala late model svtc's
off topic but....

The deliver for our party finally showed up
Originally posted by Korfu:
off topic but....

Hold on, I gotta scoop my jaw up off the floor...

DAMN!
Originally posted by acammer:
Originally posted by Korfu:
off topic but....

Hold on, I gotta scoop my jaw up off the floor...

DAMN!

hahah it was just a joke, i saw that picutre on college humor. But its not a untypical sight here in Alfred. Two weeks ago our local quicky mart ordered 150 30packs of keystone.
i dont think so....car is having a performance eprom soldered in...brett,i thought you were coming to oneonta????..acammer,my friend is selling a brand new side skirt from ford,unpainted
Originally posted by troll96se:
acammer,my friend is selling a brand new side skirt from ford,unpainted

Right now I am the expert of broke. If he can let it go real cheap, I might pick it up. Check out my video... (this thread needs more distraction)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D419F8E6-405B-4DCE-81DB-0A8764AB273B.htm
nice...if i come up there sometime we'll have to do some highway pulls then post them on streetfire..or probetalk...they dont care about streetracing like they do here
Sorry to go OT: Brett, did you get my PM?

Back OT: I hope you guys took some pictures for those of us that couldn't make it.
Only one other 'tour was there... and I beleive it was a Zetec/auto. Worn motor mounts prohibited me from making any aggressive launches on the secondaries, so I was forced to bog out of the hole, resulting in bad 60' times and crappy ETs, but the mph was always at least 88, most > 89.5. Full post is here: http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=dynodrag&Number=1234544&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
I ran a 16.4 @ 85mph on wed... Spinning part way through first gear... I may be going out there this wednesday too... My friend left his cell phone there, I told him if he pays for gas i'll drive him out there...
© CEG Archives