Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RespectTheContour More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 12:06 AM
had the svt and the woman's gli out today

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 12:32 AM
yea that style GLI are everywhere! they look cool
Posted By: RespectTheContour Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 12:54 AM
really? thats cool, they are hard to come by around this part of the state...the dealership she got it at said its the only one they've seen (not a ploy because my buddy owned it since new and then traded it in...the she bought it) and ive only seen one other one...i love that car...its pretty badass for a jetta
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 02:20 AM
Yeah, I think Haroon is on crack, because that GLI is pretty rare.

Maybe that body style GLI, but not that year with those factory features (wheels, ground effects, interior, etc).

I've wanted one since I checked them out at the dealer when they came out. Just not in my price range, at least for a while.
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 02:40 AM
Originally posted by CSVT1214:

um no im def. not on crack! I see those all the time on the highway, in Nashua and Manchester! I saw one the other day in Methuen..

respecthecontour! how the hell do you get by with no front plate without getting pulled over!!! I have like 3 written warning for not having mine when I had my bumper repainted!!! BAH!!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

um no im def. not on crack! I see those all the time on the highway, in Nashua and Manchester! I saw one the other day in Methuen..

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 03:49 AM

go eat one!
Posted By: JEFFtourCT Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 05:18 AM
mama always said stupid is as stupid does...
Posted By: RespectTheContour Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 05:58 AM

respecthecontour! how the hell do you get by with no front plate without getting pulled over!!! I have like 3 written warning for not having mine when I had my bumper repainted!!! BAH!!

i just pulled the front plate off a couple weeks ago...no problems yet, i had no plate on the front of my wrangler for years without a problem....and i know most of the cops in my home town but even outta town i havent had a problem...and if i get a ticket tomorrow goonz...im coming after you! haha
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 06:03 AM
Originally posted by RespectTheContour:
...and if i get a ticket tomorrow goonz...im coming after you! haha

LMAO that would be pretty amazingally hilarious!
Posted By: RespectTheContour Re: More Pics to Share - 09/05/06 06:06 AM

Maybe that body style GLI, but not that year with those factory features (wheels, ground effects, interior, etc).

I've wanted one since I checked them out at the dealer when they came out. Just not in my price range, at least for a while.

ya the '03 GLi's are a lot more common...same body style but no body kit and it doesnt have the bbs 18's...it had 17's and the interior was basically the same as a normal jetta...the 04-05 like my gf's has the body kit, recaro's, the 18's and the letters GLi are chrome with red in the middle...where the 03's were all chrome...thats a quick easy way to tell from the back...just the way haroon likes it, haha

© CEG Archives