Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Goonz SVT Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:03 PM
are we not having a summer meet?
Posted By: ElKy Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:18 PM
fugg off

hehe
j/k

i would love to have a gtg at my place but time is scarce!
haha
summer nats this week
wedding next week
and tons of other stuff!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:20 PM
how many times do we have to say that "fingers" is planning on hosting one in RI?

sit tight, and if his July 30th date doesn't work out then we'll arrange for something else, like crashing your house for some spicy cookin.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:22 PM
We can have a meet at my house later this summer and help me work on the 2000, or stripping the 98 down to the frame.

Nice big back porch and patio, plenty of space.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:23 PM
did you say strippers?!!!!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ElKy:

Yeah, duh, that's what I meant to say. Strippers for everyone. woot woot!
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 07:37 PM
Originally posted by SVT4STD:
Originally posted by ElKy:

Yeah, duh, that's what I meant to say. Strippers for everyone. woot woot!

your gf is gonna strip? w00t!!1!
Posted By: rouar Re: Summer Meet? - 06/28/06 11:03 PM
gah ... Summer Nats is this week? Too much stuff to do and not enough time to do it...

as for a summer meet, if it's on a weekend I should be able to make it. Wherever it is.
Posted By: JEFFtourCT Re: Summer Meet? - 06/30/06 05:41 AM
jus getting my name out there. I'm out of stratford if anyone is local and knows more then i do about this zetec i would love to meet up and get this car working. i also want to check out an SVT i dont know anyone with them, but theres a black one around the corner from me. i tried to talk to him, he didnt seem to speak english.. hm.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: Summer Meet? - 06/30/06 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JEFFtourCT:
jus getting my name out there. I'm out of stratford if anyone is local and knows more then i do about this zetec i would love to meet up and get this car working. i also want to check out an SVT i dont know anyone with them, but theres a black one around the corner from me. i tried to talk to him, he didnt seem to speak english.. hm.

Where about in stratford are you located? My parents live in monroe and I am there pretty often on the weekends, I am sure I could meet up with you sometime
© CEG Archives