Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Mike and I are thinking either June 3rd or 4th, depending on the weather.
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend, so it's probably not good for everyone's schedule.
We're open the weekend after.

We'd love to have anyone and everyone over for some eats/drinks and laughs. Elky to bring his video footage of course. We can also hook up digicams to the tv and do video slideshows.

Take a look at your calendars and post up your opinions on those dates.
noooooooooooooooooooooooo, Carlisle is that weekend

guess I would just have to miss the fun then
oh crapple. I forgot we were going to do a bbq for my parents anniversary that weekend too.
argh this is why I need to write things down more often.

Well post up your other ideas then.

June 10th or 11th instead?
Originally posted by donut bumper:
oh crapple. I forgot we were going to do a bbq for my parents anniversary that weekend too.
argh this is why I need to write things down more often.

Well post up your other ideas then.

June 10th or 11th instead?

sounds about right, we are having guests from Chicago on the weekend of the 3rd anyways so the weekend after should be perfect I hope..
Not bad. My birthday is June 8. I hope I have a job by then .. but either way my weekends will (hopefully) be free.
weekend of the 10th would work for me

and it now seems I have a mission to complete
the 10th looks good for us, i think.

and what mission might this be Brian?
Originally posted by Tea-Bagg:

and what mission might this be Brian?

kim is being a little weird this morning

read here
ahhhh.. i see!
Originally posted by BrApple:

this morning?
lol
after Elky, I'm pretty sure I'm the weirdest person around.
That could be a good or bad thing.

this morning?
lol

eh, little bit of a and alittle bit of b

this morning?
lol

I dunno... I think you might be third behind me.

But, let us know the dates for the BBQ. We miss you guys!!

Ok... the 10th is out for us due to a graduation party.
what about the 11th?
sure
I think the 11th works!!

I might even be bold and bring the SVT if she's not limping too badly.
how about now!!! Im itching to watch it!!
I'm down, what time would it be at. And do we need to bring anything (food, beer... etc... etc could be well...) anyway I never meet any of ya, I'm laid back.

laid back...you in trouble...
If you have a favorite beer or soft drink, we encourage you to bring that - either just for yourself or to share, that's up to you.
Most of our bbq meets usually have all the meat/buns provided and people chip in $ to help pay for it.
Then everyone brings sides like potato salad, fruit salad, chips, etc.
i have a graduation party the 10th as well, i hope they dont schedule me the 11th though. i dont wanna miss another meet
cant wait to show off my new uneven exhaust!
Originally posted by Snipey:

cant wait to show off my new uneven exhaust!

I had one of them. I even paid a shop to do it for me

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make it but I'll keep checking the thread.

I'm already a troll, I don't want to become a stranger too.
ok, those of you with June 10th plans - how late do you expect things to go?
We'd still kinda want to do this on the 10th, but we don't want to exclude anyone either.
What if we start things off after 6ish on Saturday night? We could just do drinks/snacks, do the video viewing, smoke some stogies, etc. There's plenty of room for people to sleep over - couches, spare bed, tons of floor space for blowup mattresses, etc.
Then maybe have the official bbq for lunch on Sunday, possible even do some mods and stuff.

Just throwing out ideas.

I'm down for bbq on sunday the 11th. sat the 10th no good for me.
yea i need a tranny flush done ahem

anywho from the looks of it, Sunday looks to be the better day..lets see how can make it on either days

Saturday:

1 - Haroon

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
Originally posted by Stinky Brown Paki!:
yea i need a tranny flush done ahem

so get under there and do it then
Saturday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
Oh crap graduation parties. Forgot about those. I have two in central MA on the 10th and one in Connecticut on the 11th-12th.

<-- needs to start using iCal again
1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
Originally posted by Rouar:
Oh crap graduation parties. Forgot about those. I have two in central MA on the 10th and one in Connecticut on the 11th-12th.

<-- needs to start using iCal again

Matt you suck!
1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Bishop375 (Possibly Robin, too)
- Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28
woah!
[censored] gets censored?
dang...
What gets censored.
[censored]
hehe
foolish me.

bi

atch

bi...atch... gets censored? wow... what about biznatch?

guess not...
so hows it looking at the moment?

well, right now its soft and hanging to the right...
what's the official date? I absolutely can't go on Sunday but if you guys held it late-ish Saturday evening/night I might be able to (since I'll be in Millbury and Worcester during the day).

lmaof .

lol typicall elky answer

lol typicall elky answer

who me?
We definitely want people to come Saturday night after 6ish.
We can all just have drinks and snacks (chips/dip, whateva).
Whoever wants to stay overnight is welcome to do so.
Then the official grilling and eating will happen Sunday afternoon.
That should accomodate most everyone's schedule, and plus it'll let us get sloppy drunk.

I'm thinking we can do video and picture viewing Saturday night, and just replay for the Sunday people.
1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28
6 - Taynar, Libby & Melora
btw, no shoes allowed on the upstairs carpet. You can shoes all you want in the den (room off the deck), the kitchen and in the basement.

We'd really appreciate it if you're planning on coming to post your name on that list.
aww c'mon you dont want footy prints all over your nice white carpet!
haha
hehe
oh yeah..and if jess and i spend the night we call spare bedroom!
I've got a state golf tournament that weekend - will let you know. Not sure my tee times yet, and they are both up in north country boonyville (Campton and Danbury).
You know... part of me coming to the BBQ is just to finally meet Goonzy!

The SVT has been driving better lately, too. Now I just have to save up for some work. Body's in rough shape (took a turn out of a driveway too sharp), and the Contour Enthusiast Light is still on, I'm out of inspection... *sigh* it IS my shame.

Originally posted by bishop375:

why I feel soo special now

theres nothing special about me other then the fact that im brown and skinny
1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28

why I feel soo special now

theres nothing special about me other then the fact that im brown and skinny

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
You know if I were local I'd be there to cause a scene
Originally posted by Gr8 Po0ntour:
You know if I were local I'd be there to cause a scene

why not come up for the weekend? mapquest says that it is about an 8 hour drive ...
That'd rule!
Billdo rockin' out

btw, our address is

254 Mayflower Drive
Manchester, NH 03104

Very easy access off of route I-93.

I'm just wondering which part of you is the part that wants to meet him??
Originally posted by ctmystique:

I'm just wondering which part of you is the part that wants to meet him??

Where's Tony Montana?? I would like all the SZ'ers there cause we have a little something special for the peeps that made the trip!! And Bildo too if he comes!!
I have a Jack and Jill to go to on saturday. If its like any other party I've been to that celebrates a couple getting married I may end up in rough shape. However, this is a Jack and Jill and not a stag party. Showing up sat. in the afternoon / evening may be out of the question, I'll have to see how I'm doing sunday.
1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)
5 - BloodyTomFlint

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28
7 - BloodyTomFlint (maybe)
Oh, and Elky, can you bring that DMD I bought 97 years ago?
LOL!

Elky, you might want to doublecheck if the bolt and washer are still available too.
Originally posted by Cobra:
Where's Tony Montana?? I would like all the SZ'ers there cause we have a little something special for the peeps that made the trip!! And Bildo too if he comes!!

yea i know huh, i have no idea if he will come or not. Anywho yea it be awesome if Bildoh made it, maybe he can drive to CT where maybe Brian can pick him up, he wont hafta drive forever for the meet then..
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

yea i know huh, i have no idea if he will come or not. Anywho yea it be awesome if Bildoh made it, maybe he can drive to CT where maybe Brian can pick him up, he wont hafta drive forever for the meet then..

that would work
Originally posted by fartblueC2:
LOL!

Elky, you might want to doublecheck if the bolt and washer are still available too.

Heh, they have to be available somewhere...

If not, I'm sure I can figure something out.
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:

i have to go searching for it.
i htought i found it awile ago, but it was my original pulley.

but i can search for it, it should eb around somewhere.
Honestly, at this point it really doesn't matter much. Let me know what you drink, I think I owe you something for a storage fee.
I am not sure if we have plans that weekend or not. The weekends are filling up fast! I'll post when I find out for sure.

I'm still around guys. I was away in Rhode Island for the weekend camping and chilling at the beach with the g/f. Got back Monday afternoon and was beat. I'm was at training for work all day Tuesday and today. I was at my friends g/fs house last night getting drunk. So yeah, I've been busy.

I just need to double check my schedule for that weekend and Sandra's schedule too. I'll know soon hopefully.
Originally posted by SVT4STD:

I just need to double check my schedule for that weekend and Sandra's schedule too. I'll know soon hopefully.

sweet! she might actually come this time!!!

thats what she thinks every time they....
er uh..neva mind...
Originally posted by ElKy:

thats what she thinks every time they....
er uh..neva mind...

lol
Are Trolls still welcome?
you better believe it
Hmmm, I think it's a 2hour drive maybe for me... I still wana go though.

all of 2 hours and then some.
Mike's aunt lives in N. Attleboro, and I'm pretty sure it's a 2.5 hour drive for us.
jsmith used to do it!
you can do it too!!
jsmith used to do it!
you can do it too!!

what about me? I use to come from furthur away then Jsmith did/does ...
true true!
my bad yo!
oh yeah! well what about Shaggy, huh?
heh
ok even more my bad, yo
You definitely are a bad seed

buahahaha!
you know, it really frightens me how every word on that can be twisted to relate to Elky.
But it am so funnies
yea saturday i hafta go to someone else's house for a BBQ so sunday does work out for me the best
Its about a 3 hour drive for me and Brapple is almost another hour if he's comming from home.

But its always worth it if I get to see all my friends from NECEG.
hmm this may turnout to be a reality for me as well..hopefully anyway

ill be at a graduation party the 10th...most likely over night. the good news is the party is in auburn which would save me almost an hour off the 2hr trip to manchester.

what time does everyone think the festivities will begin sunday(aka what time are all the drunks stayin overnight gunna get up haha jk)
also what time will it be breaking up on sunday? id love to make it but i probably couldnt justify staying for 2 hours for 3 hours worth of driving although im sure its well worth it.
I'd say noonish on Sunday. You could probably even arrive at 11 and everyone should be awake by then.
Stay as long as you like.
i'll be there around 1ish since i have no life
I can go either day. I will show up for a few on Sat. Night and probably come back on Sunday for the main event.
well I might still be up saturday night after 6. grandparents from Florida will be up this weekend and I would like to get home for alittle bit, otherwise I will just head up sunday

oh yeah, I got about 6 bags of chips also ...

darn those overly nice PA folks!
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

darn those overly nice PA folks!

Luca got about 3 different types, couldn't find the ketchup flovered ones, Allen got some other ones and will be searching for some more local chips and will send a care package

the PA/NY/Capital CEG group is a great group of people, little calmer then us but still a great group

we really should get a meet going where they could all come too
There was a lot of discussion during SZ for a fall meet.
I'm waiting for the SZ happy high to wear off before seeing if those people are truly interested in a hike out to NE for our annual fall meet.
It'd be cool to do the usual cruise with eats, but beef up the weekend with other activities, such as dragway and autocross events.

It couldn't hurt us to discuss some of these things this weekend when we're all together.

There was a lot of discussion during SZ for a fall meet.
I'm waiting for the SZ happy high to wear off before seeing if those people are truly interested in a hike out to NE for our annual fall meet.
It'd be cool to do the usual cruise with eats, but beef up the weekend with other activities, such as dragway and autocross events.

It couldn't hurt us to discuss some of these things this weekend when we're all together.

I think autocross would be a blast. Every Sunday they do it 5 mins away from me. A bunch of my friends go, but I never did it.

Every Sunday after like 1 PM, all you see is cars driving around Bristol with numbers on the windows from the track.

Check it out here .
Ok here goes. I have two parties to go to in MA on Saturday. Once done party-hopping I'll head up toward Manchester for an evening / possibly overnight NECEG gathering. If overnight, then I'll be leaving sometime just after lunch (1PM?) to stop at a party in Millbury and continue southward to a party in CT. (All different parties - two college grad from different schools, one birthday/grad from another school, one high-school grad, and NECEG.)

Whooo

well aren't you mister popular!?!?
hehe
hehe

he never said he was invited to those places.
Who's to say he isn't just showing up for the free food?
hehe

he never said he was invited to those places.
Who's to say he isn't just showing up for the free food?

haha
that would be awesome!!
Matty the party crasher!
Blast! You got me there. Though it wouldn't make sense for the free food - the amount of gas it'll take will equal a grocery bill anyway.

Got one invite through evite.com, another through contour.org, third through AIM, fourth through written invitation, fifth through (gasp!) spoken contact. Communication rocks this decade.

Anyway .. I like the idea of discussing Fall Meet potential plans this weekend. Amazing how the meets get better as the cars get older.

Anyway .. I like the idea of discussing Fall Meet potential plans this weekend. Amazing how the meets get better as the cars get older.

maybe that is because only the die hard now have these cars, or maybe we are just that crazy
We were discussing at Carlisle about maybe going to skunk's again if he is having another mini-meet.
Originally posted by Matt R:
We were discussing at Carlisle about maybe going to skunk's again if he is having another mini-meet.

maybe I can arrange something at my parents house, plenty of parking and open yard plus it would be alittle closer for everyone one outside of New England

maybe I can arrange something at my parents house, plenty of parking and open yard plus it would be alittle closer for everyone one outside of New England

That would be cool, the more meets the better!

That would be cool, the more meets the better!

well I was thinking of inplace of skunk doing something if needed
Jess is going to make pasta salad for this event.
and we will bring libations.
mmmmmmm
i'll just bring gum
i'll just bring gum

will it be curry flavored?

We're going to check out a meat place down the street from us and see what they have for steak tips and such.
We were thinking of doing the usual burgers, dogs and possibly bratwurst.

I'll also do my speshul breffast Sunday morning.
i'll just bring gum

you bet your white arse!

OMG the food was so good ... skunk needs to have another meet definitely (if he's able of course, lol!).

Actually I don't think I've been to a meet yet that I've been dissatisfied with the (homecooked) food .. ElKy's steak tips, Brapple's mom's culinary skills, skunk's BBQ, etc... NECEGers sure can cook (except me)

OMG the food was so good ... skunk needs to have another meet definitely (if he's able of course, lol!).

Actually I don't think I've been to a meet yet that I've been dissatisfied with the (homecooked) food .. ElKy's steak tips, Brapple's mom's culinary skills, skunk's BBQ, etc... NECEGers sure can cook (except me)

I agree!!!! The steak, and the pumpernickle bread/dip, and those pina colados, were do die for!
I am so @#$%ing sick of studying for this exam ... I have a bunch of parts coming from Bill J, including a rear seatbelt buckle (I failed Mass. inspections 'cuz of a buckle missing the release mechanism... @#$%ing bastards ). Hopefully I can get them by Friday evening, install them Saturday, then head up to Manchester to unwind for a few hours -- my flight for the exam is on Sunday, so unfortunately can't make the party that day.

Quote:

Saturday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)
5 - BloodyTomFlint
6 - FrozenSection (hopefully)

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28

i dont eat pigs..just an fyi
i'll just bring gum

We're going to check out a meat place down the street from us and see what they have for steak tips and such.
We were thinking of doing the usual burgers, dogs and possibly bratwurst.

I'll also do my speshul breffast Sunday morning.

too bad you don't have me to BBQ for you guys....cause I make the best marinades for meat you will ever have.
Quote:

Saturday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)
5 - BloodyTomFlint

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28
8 - Snipey(mebbe)

I forget and don't want to read back over everything but is it still an after 6 pm show up time for saturday?
theres somthing going on saturday too?
theres somthing going on saturday too?

I forget and don't want to read back over everything but is it still an after 6 pm show up time for saturday?

yeah
We'll probably have chips and stuff to snack on, but if anyone wants a meal, they can hit up the restaurants nearby.
We wanted to save the bbq stuff for Sunday.

Haroon, do you have a problem with pig products cooked near your food? I think the only thing we'd have is hot dogs that would have pig products in it. If everything on one grill is a problem for you, let me know and we'll work around it.
...We'll probably have chips ...

yeah you will

yeah
We'll probably have chips and stuff to snack on, but if anyone wants a meal, they can hit up the restaurants nearby.
We wanted to save the bbq stuff for Sunday.

Haroon, do you have a problem with pig products cooked near your food? I think the only thing we'd have is hot dogs that would have pig products in it. If everything on one grill is a problem for you, let me know and we'll work around it.

im not that picky on where its cooked ya know. Yea I cant make it on saturday due to a grad party i hafta go to in Lowell. I'll def. come sunday for sure if the weather hold. You guys better not be watching the video without me!!!
im not that picky on where its cooked ya know. Yea I cant make it on saturday due to a grad party i hafta go to in Lowell. I'll def. come sunday for sure if the weather hold. You guys better not be watching the video without me!!!

Dude .. I'm going to TWO grad parties on Saturday and still heading up .. unless you're doing mad drinking at that one party.
matty is a trooper!!!

goons is....brown.

hehe

Dude .. I'm going to TWO grad parties on Saturday and still heading up .. unless you're doing mad drinking at that one party.

yea matt i will be drinking at a formal grad party with all the brown parents there and will run accross the hall streaking in lowell, and then get shot..haha naw i cant come cause the party is at 7pm..
Ah that makes sense. Both of mine are early and I'm only staying for an hour or so (neighbor's and cousin's).
mmmmmmm

Ain't nuthin' better than consuming generous servings of potent libations in the company of good friends.
Originally posted by JSmith:
mmmmmmm

Ain't nuthin' better than consuming generous servings of potent libations in the company of good friends.

Well I got a head start, I'm feeling good right now
its always 5:00 somewhere.
Quote:

Saturday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)
5 - BloodyTomFlint
7 - Ed

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
5 - JD28
8 - Snipey(mebbe)
9 - Ed

Can't guarantee I'm going to make it up now guys. My car threw a CEL a few minutes ago and I don't know if I can fix it by Saturday. Maxima CEL's tend to mean expensive repairs.

Such a nice birthday present
I'd like to go guys, but i have a 4 hour interview on Monday and I need to brush up on some things this weekend..sorrrry!
Can't guarantee I'm going to make it up now guys. My car threw a CEL a few minutes ago and I don't know if I can fix it by Saturday. Maxima CEL's tend to mean expensive repairs.

its a maximus, nothing is prolly wrong

Matt, have time to meet up tonight, we can take a look at it if you like.

or tell your parents your car is broke and you need to take the miata
Mike and I bought plates/napkins/utensils/cups last night, as well as burgers, hotdogs and their respective buns.
We'll be getting the steak tips on Saturday from a place practically down the street.

Elky is bringing pasta salad.
So if anyone wants to bring soda/juice/water, snacks, desserts, and/or anything else you feel like eating/drinking, then go for it.
Don't forget to bring some monehs for da meat.

We have a refrigerator in the basement that can fit drinks if you don't have a cooler, so feel free to use it.
Our kitchen frig is kinda full from regular groceries.

Mike and I bought plates/napkins/utensils/cups last night, as well as burgers, hotdogs and their respective buns.
We'll be getting the steak tips on Saturday from a place practically down the street.

Elky is bringing pasta salad.
So if anyone wants to bring soda/juice/water, snacks, desserts, and/or anything else you feel like eating/drinking, then go for it.
Don't forget to bring some monehs for da meat.

We have a refrigerator in the basement that can fit drinks if you don't have a cooler, so feel free to use it.
Our kitchen frig is kinda full from regular groceries.

since her fridge is full, just eat her food until there is room for your food.
It threw a P0430. I am still under emissions warranty (8yr/80K, I'm at 72K) so I might demand they replace the precat and see what they say.
that should be covered.
and that means you can still come.

unless driveablity is severly effected.
that should be covered.
and that means you can still come.

unless driveablity is severly effected.

should jus tbe the gas milage, Matt I am heading up for about 6ish, I could always give you a ride up if you like, I will be coming back sometime sunday
So if I show up Sat. evening sometime I should just bring my own booze and have already eaten except for maybe some chips or something. Right?
indeed.
If it's only the O2 sensor then they won't replace the precat according to what they told me today. I made an appointment for them for Wednesday, might discuss it further when they do tell me what's wrong. I'm trying to get the docs from the previous owner to see if that O2 was ever replaced as well.

At any rate I'm still on for the meet, will probably be heading up around when Brapple does (probably will call you and see if we will meet on 290 or something). IIRC the Nissan OBD-II plug is different from the Ford so your scanner wouldn't hook up anyway. (Correct me if I'm wrong - I'll buy one soon if so!) If you still want we can pop the hood in Manchvegas thanks a ton for the offer.

I'll be bringing soda and chips (kettle-cooked S&V and k-c regular), as well as some cider (prefer it to beer). Looks like there's going to be lots of chips at this party, I might bring something chocolate for dessert if I see anything desirable.
Matt, sounds good, I'll meet up if you like

I plan to bring a box of Smirnoff twisted V and I dunno what else

scratch that, I think I will stop and buy in in NH as well as stock up on some other items ...
All OBDII connectors are the same. I have used my scanner on all makes of cars. Including a 2000 Maxima. But there are different network gateways to access the cars computer. I would think most readers can do any make.
Wish I could make it to the meet but I have a house project under way. I will be lucky just to get the car washed this weekend.

scratch that, I think I will stop and buy in in NH as well as stock up on some other items ...

sounds like a plan to me! i may stop by then go to the alcy store just so i dont get lost on my way
where are we parking when we show up, driveway, street, etc?

Matt if you would like to meet up and drive up together I should be around worcester at about 5 pm if I leave on time
We were hoping to get a pic of the SZ people's rides in our driveway (photo op), so park there when you get here.
We'll have the truck and GL in the street, so there's room for 4 cars in the driveway.
Parking on the street, driveway side of the corner is best. The rest of the people can park either on the hill side of the corner or across the street near the neighbor's bushes.
It's up to you.

Liquor store is located in the Hannaford's/Shorty's plaza not far from the house.

Okay .. the problem is that I have no idea when I am going to these parties and how long I'm staying. But 5PM sounds good. If you're on the Pike, take Exit 10 (to I-290) and give me a call when you get on 290. If you want to meet at a parking lot let me know, there are several right off Exit 17 or so.
We were hoping to get a pic of the SZ people's rides in our driveway (photo op), so park there when you get here.
We'll have the truck and GL in the street, so there's room for 4 cars in the driveway.
Parking on the street, driveway side of the corner is best.

is your driveway mirko friendly Kim?

if so, shotgun one space!
oo I'm gonna have to say no on that. Forgot about the mirko.
Mike is lowered, and his tailpipes have only a couple inches of clearance.
streetside for you!
um ... I wasn't going to drive the contour because it was going to rain .... guess I should now?

edit: looks like sunday will be nice, maybe I will just bring stuff to wash the car?
oo I'm gonna have to say no on that. Forgot about the mirko.
Mike is lowered, and his tailpipes have only a couple inches of clearance.
streetside for you!

you bastads! lol
Guess that means no SZ-cars picture in the driveway as you had suggested
SZ-car roadblock pics sound just as good

im going based off mapquest from exit 10 on the masspike to the address you listed earlier in the thread. are there any tricks or anythin? or maybe a number to call if i get myself lost. i could always resort to calling the local po-po and get an escort to the contour meet
no biggy, Brian, don't feel pressured to bring it.

Essentially the directions are once you get off I-93 at exit 9S, you take a left at the lights down at Burger King.
Then take a right onto Pickering.
Then your second right onto Barret.
This road loops around like a U-turn almost and turns into Blevens. Our house is about 6-8 houses up from the "u-turn".
The driveway side of the house is on this road.
White house, black shutters, ugly white shed in the middle of the yard, reddish deck off the house.
SZ-car roadblock pics sound just as good

im going based off mapquest from exit 10 on the masspike to the address you listed earlier in the thread. are there any tricks or anythin? or maybe a number to call if i get myself lost. i could always resort to calling the local po-po and get an escort to the contour meet

if you want to meet up somewhere and drive up let me know, 203-260-6896, I will be coming from Enfield and taking 90 to 290 to 495 to 93 ... and I have GPS ... if that means anything
no biggy, Brian, don't feel pressured to bring it.

it isn't that big of a deal, just stating what I was thinking but I haven't been outside but it looks rather odd outside, its all bright and weird ...
thanks for the offer but i wont be heading up there until sunday afternoon, whenever i wakeup from the graduation party madness.

i will hold onto your number though since youll be coming from about the same way as me, if thats ok

thanks for the detailed directions too, landmarks (burger king and stuff) help me 10x more than mapquest street name directions

I'm sketching out on today's festivities (free Sox game and booze after) but I will be there at noonish tomorrow. Is anything else needed that I could bring?

Saturday peeps --

I'll bring sandwiches (those wrap dealies) and veggies from Costco, so there should be enough for dinner. I'll show up 6-6:30.
Goonz, we can try it with a bunch of people watching and maybe use some boards. We'll get you up in the driveway. We can lay down some cardboard too incase as an emergency. We can try to get 3 wide in the driveway, but the good thing is that the traffic is a million times lighter than at the old apartment! This is a very residential area.

Maybe Elky or I should drive it because we won't be riding the clutch!!

BUAHAHAHAHAH
i almost fell over reading this!!!
i am going to be the black sheep on this one.
there is no way i can get the SVT out of the garage.
my back yard is a swamp.
maybe i will just bring the SHO.
Anybody want me to bring over my poker set. Maybe some cards are in hand in this lovely weather?

P.S. Since May 1st, we have had 28 inches of rain at the house.

BUAHAHAHAHAH
i almost fell over reading this!!!
i am going to be the black sheep on this one.
there is no way i can get the SVT out of the garage.
my back yard is a swamp.
maybe i will just bring the SHO.

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure to bring ur SZ video, speaking of video, when will we be watching that?
the poker set is your call.
I know we have a deck of cards somewhere around here.
Some things still haven't been unpacked

Haroon, we're gonna watch Elky's video most likely tonight and then again tomorrow.

Also, if you have pics on your cameras still, we can hook them up to the tv and do slideshows.
Or flash drive them onto the computer if the tv doesn't work out.
We have S video, so we might try to hook the computer up to the tv and see if that works.

whateva
i should have taken a picture of my breezeway last night.
the water was so high in the driveway it was flowing under the screen door and all through the breezeway.
i also have a nice waterfall down my chimney!
my truck has sunk about an inch, just sitting on the wet ground, it it isnt even in a puddle.
rain sucks!

oh yeah...jess and i are making a surprise for tonight.
Enjoy everyone. I might try to come, but that would be an awful long bicycle ride...
I'm planning on stoping in tommorow. I'm thinking between 11 and noon. Will everyone be awake yet? What would you like me to bring?
ill be there around 12ish, my car is filthy however havent washed it since SZ
Goonz, you can wash it here if you want!! Stop yo bitching!!!!
sorry but im going to have to bow out didnt get a wink of sleep last night and i have to work 10 hours tonight. need to be home and get some sleep before a long night

damn, and i really wanted to make a meet too, got some Herrs cheddar & sour cream!

hope you all have a great time
A couple of questions.

1. What time will the BBQ run until? I was thinking of now stopping over later because I have a lot of homeowner stuff to do and it actually isn't raining.

2. Can someone host a couple of pictures for me? I took some pictures of my A arm bushings and would like the folks over in the suspension forum to take a look at them?

Sorry I have to back out
Same here... have a gazeebo and a grill to build.

I'll see what the time is when we wrap up, but, it's not looking so good right now.
somehow i knew alot of people would back out come on guys!
Ed, come whenever you can. We'll probably go til 8.
plenty of food now that people can't make it.
You all are missing out on this mad phat bbq.
Even I'm here.

who are u cutey?

want some brown lovin?
who are u cutey?

want some brown lovin?

hey thats my biotch!! Keep your dirty hands to yourself.
C'mon, Jay, when she was younger she'd share with us all : )

haha
but after going thru all of us she realized that jay was the only one small enough to fit her without hurting...

It stinks that we couldn't make it. The weekend plans got shifted around due to the weather. We were going to stop by on Sunday but Saturday's plans got pushed back a day. We ended up going to the Ribfest at the Anheuser Busch plant because we knew a couple of teams that were competing. Hopefully we will catch the next one!
The IT guy from my company was at ribfest.
hehe

haha
but after going thru all of us she realized that jay was the only one small enough to fit her without hurting...

yea, the little phillie, thats pretty much the reason she likes me so much. She would like to meet you all again though. She said something about being a little more comfortable with everyone now so she might show some more skin the next time she spins around on an antenna.

I don't mind folks checkin' her out, she's quite the looker its just that sometimes I get a little uneasy when people start touching and groping in the baithing suit spots.
Originally posted by JSmith:
She said something about being a little more comfortable with everyone now so she might show some more skin the next time she spins around on an antenna.

In that case ...

Fall Meet '06 > Fall Meet '02
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:

guess what i found today.....

yup, a nice DMD with bolt and washer!!
they were hiding in a box under the farings for my bike.
when i pulled them out to give to baco...there was the DMD!!
AHAHAH!!! I can't believe you still have that thing. I really have to make some time to go pick the damned thing up.
© CEG Archives